Story Notes:
I don't own any Marvel characters. None. Nada. Zilch. No soy dueño de ninguna personajes de Marvel.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter 1: Inside Ro's Head
(I don't own any Marvel characters. None. Nada. Zilch. No soy dueño de ninguna personajes de Marvel.)



(Ororo)

Everything was a mess. Well, I guess that’s an understatement, isn’t it?

First, Logan dies. I thought I was dealing with that fairly well.

Then, we died. All the universes collided and I don’t remember anything after that.

Now, I’m back. And I guess, Logan is back. Sort of. But, He’s-…..

He’s old.

I always figured that Logan would stay the same: short, grouchy, fuzzy,and noble. But also….young-ish. I thought between the two of us, I would be the aged one.

Still, I have to remember this is not my Logan. The Logan I knew, from this universe, is gone, still.
This Logan, is from elsewhere, he is not mine. But…..

He’s told us his story, of his world. He…..Killed us there. All of us. And he put his Wolverine persona to death and attempted to start fresh. He “put the claws away”, as he put it.

But that didn’t work, as this Logan had the same rotten luck that mine did. His new life was shattered when his family was slaughtered by a Sinister Hulk and his equally sinister offspring. Next thing he knew, he
was thrown into what was known as “Battleworld”.

There’s something about this Logan. He looks at me the same way my Logan did. Of course he steals the glances
when he thinks I don’t notice. I wonder if he is comparing me to the Ororo from his world. Were we similar?

This..... (more mature? Goddess help me, is that possible?) Logan keeps staring at me as if he wants to say something. It’s almost like he’s in awe. I suppose killing your friends and then being introduced to their
carbon copies (or- originals?) can do a number on a man.

Perhaps I am overanalyzing things, as I sometimes do. He is most certainly looking at all of us this way. Maybe my mind is making things up because I miss my Logan so much.

Why is it that this older version made it? Why was I resurrected, but my Logan is still gone? Even Jean is
back, and while I love my sister, I miss my mate. (I must stop these thoughts, the tears are forming, and I don’t want this new Logan to sense it.)

I can’t wrap my head around these things. I mean, technically, I was dead.

Like the Logan I knew.





You must login () to review.