Logan walked through the corridors of the mansion. All he could do was curse and swear. 'How could that of happen?' , 'I should of been there quicker', 'how can he just die like that'. Logan growled in fustration. The man that tried to help him find his past, the man who kept him from losing control, the man whom he paid not enough respect to, but allowed him to do so.
Charles Xavier.

ALL the students were mourning. When Jean died , most of the students were shocked. But the professor , everyone was shocked, everyone mourned. Cyclops, Logan hates even more, he left and someone died again. Logan grew angrier. Him and Storm had been working their butts off, while Summers was wherever. Him and Storm.Storm. She tried to check if everyone is OK, to make sure everyone is fine. She comforted everyone , even Logan himself. She wrapped her arms around him to comfort him when the professor died. But did anyone comfort her? He needed to talk to her, to apoligise. Ororo had always been there for him, like when she ran to his side when Jean pratically chucked him at the wall. After all her help, all he could do was take all his troubles on her.

Logan strolled over to the rec room. And bingo, Ororo was there ,curled up on the couch. Her back was to him and she seemed to be resting her head in her hand. She was shaking and Logan could smell pain and sorrow all over her. Logan walked up to her, his legs like lead. "Ro". Ororo turned her head slowly. "Hmm?" she replied. Her cheeks were stained with tears. "You OK?" he asked, pathetically 'Of course she's not OK. She was just crying, and someone close to her has just died'. Ororo didn't answer."'Ro ........ I'm sorry" Logan sighed. "For what?" she asked. "For everything" he told her. She strugged "apology accepted" she whispered and then turned her head back.

"Why, Ororo?". "Why what?". Logan growled. "Shit, Ro you know what I mean. Why do you carry the world on your shoulders?". Ororo knew what he meant. "Because no one else can do it" she said coolly. "You're always there for everyone but who is there for you?" he asked.Concerned. " Why should you care Logan?" she said getting colder by the minute. " What's that supposed tah mean?" he grunted. Ororo ignored him and turned her whole body till her back was facing him. Logan pulled her towards him. Ororo grunted as she tried to pull away from him. She slapped him around his face in fustration and anger. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I am so sorry" Ororo apoligised. She began to cry, so Logan had made her rest on his chest. "Logan I can't take it anymore. It's too much for me.Everything is gone wrong. Logan please don't leave the X Men". "It's OK darlin'. It's OK. I won't leave you or the X Men". You?

Marie stood with her hand on her mouth. The body language was just too much. Logan looked at her. They weren't talking but Marie knew very well want he wanted her to do.

Ororo wiped her tears in embarassment. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "You don't have to be darlin'. It's OK to be upset" he told her. "Thank you Logan". "Nah, It should be me sayin' Thanks. You've always comforted me darlin, but I was too fucked up to notice". "Logan you're not.......". Ororo was put off by Logan staring straight into her eyes. They both moved too close to eachother. Then their lips interacted. Logan began to undo the sash of her robe. "Logan...please stop......we can't". "Why not?" Logan asked. As much as Ororo enjoyed the kiss. She knew she had to brake it.
Ororo got up "I-I've really got to go" she stammered before running up the stairs in guilt.
Logan sighed , it was her he wanted and her only.
And as cold as it sounded. He wasn't going to let any Phoenix or death stop him from getting her.





You must login () to review.