Secrets 2 - 'The Story'

Author: Batman_Wolverine
Fandom(s): X-Men Movieverse
Genre: Romance, Drama, Humor, Action.
Pairing/Characters: Main RoLo, minor others
Rating: 18, NC-17
Summary: ‘How they came to be.’ Part 2 of what I hope will be a 'Secrets' Trilogy.

Warnings (and Spoilers): X-Men 1 and 2 movies.
Notes: This Fic. is set in the Movieverse after X2 ended. Nothing to do with X3.

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copyrighted by Marvel Comics.


1. The Three Stooges

Whoosshh!!

The shower door pushed open, steam rushed out with an audible hiss accompanied by a near instant drop in temperature inside the small enclosure to level off with that of the rest of the room. Not that any of it would affect her…at least not internally. Externally, the cool air flowing forward as if to wash against and over her dripping wet body caused goose pimples to appear all over her smooth coffee hued skin, a slight shiver to run down her spine.

Never one to feel ashamed or taboo about her sexuality, and as comfortable in her skin as she was in the flowing dresses and robes that she was wont to dress in, she extended one long leg confidently, stepping out, her bare arm reaching for and pulling on the knee length cotton bathrobe. What made things even easier for her, that unlike many of the residents of the mansion, she had her own private suite and her own private bathroom attached to it. All hers…and whoever she deemed worthy enough to make use of it.

The tension and grime of the day washed away in the serene privacy of her inner sanctum, she felt her entire at rest, relaxed and at peace, almost as much as she did while in her private greenhouse sanctuary, in the company of her plants.

It was a part of her daily nighttime regimen, so was what happened next, as opening the door, she stepped back into her room, only to stop as she caught sight of him. Seeing him standing there, his muscles, rippling and shimmering like living metal, glowed from the thin sheen of sweat coating them, and from the reflected moonlight. He looked…beautiful. Perfect. The answer to a girl’s drea…

---

“StopStopStop. Its supposed to be romantic, with feeling, hot and heavy…not filled with cheese.”
“Cheese?”

“Yeah cheese. This is so cheesy that one could make three double cheese pizzas and still have an extra topping left over.”
“Yeah. Lets take a few steps back and start over again.”

“Back back….hmmm, back….backback….back. STOP!! Aaaaanddd .GO!!”


---

It was a part of her daily nighttime regimen, so was what happened next, as opening the door, she stepped back into her room, only to have a pair of strong muscular arms snake around her waist, a solid brick wall like chest coming in contact and pushing against her back as the same arms drew her closer towards…into him.

The tension that had spiked at being grabbed by an intruder lasted all but a second as realizing who it was, she relaxed, allowing herself to settle against him, reveling in the skin to skin contact.

She had known that he would come tonight. How that was, she wasn’t sure herself. Just like that…as if a part of him lived inside her. Maybe it was a new aspect of her powers that she did know of until now, or maybe, just maybe, even as she denied herself from feeling it, accepting it…maybe it was that after all this time, she knew him so well, was so in tune, so connected with him that she could predict with pin point accuracy, movements of both him and of his other.

The reason that she did not allow herself to accept this explanation, the reason that she would not accept, at least not now, not in at a conscious level was that if she accepted that, she would also have to face another, a more deeper feeling.

One that could and would most probably lead only to one end, for her….tears of pain, of loss.

--

Silent as the night, the only proof that she had of his physically being there….apart from his bare arms and body at her back, was his hot breath at the back of her neck and the strong but restless beating of his heart reverberating through her.

“Ororo…” his voice, barely above a growl giving away his current state had an odd sort of plea in it, one that no one ever heard from. No one except her that is. For everyone else, he was the definition of strength and resilience, someone who everyone had come to turn to and or look up to for help…some even for inspiration. But for her, especially at a time like this, he was just a man, a simple ordinary man in need of help…of saving himself.

Here he wasn’t the hero, even the reluctant one that he was.

Here is just the man she…

….she stopped herself before she went any further.

--

As for him, burying his nose into the curtain of her short but silk soft hair, he breathed in deep, the smell of vanilla shampoo and sandalwood soap filling his nostrils, saturating his senses. The groan that followed was perfectly in sync with the tightening of his groin.

His grip growing even firmer, tighter…more desperate, he repeated the chant that her name seemed to him. Just like a lifeline for a man about to go under, to drown.

He knew that he should not being doing this, just as he shouldn’t have touched her in the first place. He knew that this was wrong, that he was wrong for her. That she had been…was his friend should have been enough for him. She deserved better, much better, someone who was nothing like him, a mere shell of man, one with nothing…both for himself or for anyone near him. He knew that he should end this, even now he should let go, draw away from her…from everything she had and that she so freely gave to him, all without asking for any sort of return of a payback.

Why she did that, he did not know? Maybe it was a shortcoming of hers? After all, no one was as perfect as she appeared to be, not only to him but also to everyone else around them. Maybe it…he was just her ‘salvage a lost cause’, yet another tick in her chart of things she wanted to do in her life.

Or maybe, just maybe, there was actually something of worth in him, something (almost) no one other than her seemed to able to see, to reach…to draw to the surface, save and nurture.

He had, on more than one occasion, asked her about it, only to have her smile a sad smile, one than served no purpose than making him hate himself ever more…for having caused that sadness in the first place, for not being able to remove it and replace it with the brightness, the glimmer of happiness, of joy…of something more.

It wasn’t that he did not want to, or maybe he did not, or maybe he did, just not to her…or maybe he should leave her or she leave him before he ended up hurting her too, destroying her too, just like he did with everything he ever came in contact with.

--

As if able to read his thoughts, she turned around in his embrace, her one hand resting against the hardness of his strong chest, gently running her fingers through the strong hair grown there, the other one rising to cradle and lift his jaw, her lips reaching for and resting against his.

A single touch from her and the fight seemed to drain from him, as did the nightmares and pain that were seemingly his continuous partner.

Drawing back, her shimmering blue eyes studied him intently, before she stepped back, out of the circle of his arms, only to capture one larger hand within hers and lead him deeper into the room…towards the bed.

‘Why do I do this?’ She has asked herself many a time, although not at this particular moment. Now, here, at this time, it was as if just like him, she wasn’t who she usually was. Not only was there no school and its students, there were also none of the people who hated them, who wanted nothing more than to hunt them, hurt them…kill them.

All there was just him and just her.

A man and a woman.

A man that she…

…once again she stopped herself from completing that thought.

--

Quite some time later,

Lying on her side, she did what she found herself doing a lot lately…observe him, trying to commit to memory every single inch, every single nuance, every single edge….everything.

Asleep on his stomach, one arm protectively, possessively draped around her mid section, his face turned towards her, she could not help but marvel at the way he seemed to change at times like these, times when he allowed himself to open up, to let down his walls, his senses…to relax. How young he seemed, how at peace, with none of the inner demons that haunted his waking thoughts.

How she wished she could relax the same way…do without needing to do the secretive way what she did next. Not a conscious decision, it was something that had just started in by its own, slipping past her own carefully placed walls.

Once again checking to make sure that he was truly asleep, she leaned forward and kissed him softly…one last kiss for the night. A chaste peck, on his cheek, just next to his overgrown muttonchops as she ran her hand over and through his wild mane.

And then, for the first time this night, she finally whispered the words that she had wanted to say so many times. The ones that although she wanted and hoped for, she did not expect him to return. Not now…maybe not ever.

“I love you…Logggggggggggggg….”

----

“HEY! Why did ya do thaht foh?”

“What the hell is this?”
“Whaht? I got the romance done. Also the feelings.”

“Yeah, but its like reading an issue of the New England Medical Journal, not a semi-porn novel.”
“Like you can do better.”

“You bet your ass. Move. Let the master show you how its done.”


----

Hours later,

Positioned on her hands and knees, her large….nah, her gigantic ‘double plus good’ pendulous mammaries swinging free midair, sweat glistening on her marble smooth skin, his essence mixed with it, her swollen nipples rubbing against the bed as she was pushed into the bed with each push, Ororo was doing all she could to hold off yet another mind blowing orgasm. How many had it been. Six? Eight? Only the Goddess knew. All Ororo cared for and currently understood was herself and the sex-god rutting behind her, his throbbing, obscenely long and thick member pistoning inside her, stretching her even further with each in and out motion, the two of them joined together like a pair of animals in mid-copulation.

And if that wasn’t enough by itself, the way he was growling at her back, one hard calloused hand squeezing and kneading away at her soft, full breast, the other pulling at her damp sweat slicked hair, his swollen balls slapping away at her sensitive cli….

---

“Hey! Tone it down.”
“Yeah. Its supposed ta be 18 rated max, not XXX.”

“Hmph.”

Delete. Delete…DeleteDeleteDelete.

“Happy?”

“Yup.”
“’K. Now keep it under control.”

“Alright already. Sheesh. Whatta pair of wussies.”


----

And if that wasn’t enough by itself, his firm hands on her behind, the way his fingers seemed to dig into the side of her buttocks, holding onto them as if for dear life, his deep growls and the audible slap of skin against skin, were the ones sounds reaching her ears, only to get lost in the lustful haze clouding her comprehensive thoughts.

“Goddess! Oh Logan! Faster. Please...hurry. Do me. Harder. Plea…oh yes. Ah ah…uh, ah….ah…”

Spurred on her pleas and by power of her pheromones saturating his senses, the Wolverine tore free from the shackles that the man had set on him, almost instantly doubling the speed and power of his to and fro motions, going further and further inside his Nubian lover, the tip of his hardness reaching and crossing the threshold of her cervix.

‘Goddess….(slam) thank you…(slamslam) for…his (slam) healing… (slamslamslam…slam) factor.’ Ororo prayed, not for the first time, for Wolverine’s mutant ability, one that not only healed him for any injury, but also seemed to give the sexual mileage of a Toyota Prius hybrid.

As for Logan, he was this close to cursing his healing factor. ‘Come on already.’ He growled to himself, or more importantly to his peck…ahem, his baseball bat. ‘Get a hit. Make a homerun.’ Though a god send for the ladies, the flamin’ healing factor powered boner did jack for him. The amount of him it took him to get to one orgasm, most men would be done twice and be already asleep. Thankfully, Ororo was one hot piece of….uh, beauty. Being with her, cut down the lead time by half, making for a kickass fuc….love making session. Even though she was one among more than five thousand women he had been with, she was definitely among the top ten, maybe even among the top five.

Now if only he could get his nut off.

----

“Eeew…” looking over her roommate’s shoulder, Kitty Pryde got the shock of her life at the language of the typing on the screen.
“Isn’t it great?” Jubilation ‘Jubilee’ Lee, grinned at she rattled of the next line, one about Logan planting a swift, more than slightly hard slap against the smooth behind of the panting Ororo, causing her to let out yet another whimper of painful pleasure.

“Oh. Mah, God.” Having waited for the printer to spit out a hard copy of Jubilee’s literary masterpiece, the third of the budding authors expressed her shock, both by her words and her ‘red as tomatoes’ ears. “Whaht is this? Ah thought ah told ya to keep it readable, under the rating.”
“I did so.” Jubilee jerked her head between her two roommates. “What is wrong about it?”

“What is wrong with it?” Kitty was the first to respond. You told me that my writing was too girly, that it had not enough feeling, no hot n’ heavy stuff. And that I was too much into harping about us not having separate bathrooms. And that I replaced Logan with Peter.”
“Yeah. So? What else do you expect when you write about ‘living metal’. We all know that Pete is the only one with the living…well, organic metal and also that you wet your panties at the just mental visual of him working out in the gym, dressed in those tight shorty-short shorts of his.”

“I do not.” Kitty near about yelled, mentally amending. ‘Well not always.’ “Anyways, you also said that Rogue was too touchy feely, and that even though her Logan was kinda believable it was too introspective, too much of her shining through her words.”
“Umm-Hmm.” Jubilee still couldn’t understand where had she gone wrong.

“Well, yella. Let me tell ya about yer Booker’s Prize winning effort.” Rogue stepped in with her views on Jubilee’s penmanship. Starting as a ‘finger pointing’ towards Kitty’s reading of romantic novels, and progressing to where the three girls had decided to try their hand at writing a short story of their own, one with a simple and most used plotline, that of opposites attracting. And for anyone living in the X-Mansion, nothing defined opposites better than the calm and collected Ororo Monroe, Storm and the loose cannon, and quintessential bad-boy Logan, the Wolverine.

“One. Logan ain’t all animal,” was Rogue’s first salvo.
“Ms. Monroe would never allow someone to treat her like that,” Kitty came to her favorite teacher’s rescue.
“Yer writing is about a boy getting some for the first time in his life and thaht ain’t Logan.”
“It-its too…” Kitty tried again, hesitating for a moment as she searched for an acceptable expression. “Its too raunchy.”
“Raunchy!” Rogue snorted at her choice of word. “’Enterin’ and fillin’ her’ is raunchy. What Jubes wrote….Rutting. Slappin’ her butt. Yankin’ her hair. Thaht ain’t raunchy. Thaht’s downright x-rated.”

“You mean its perfect.” Both Rogue and Kitty stared at Jubilee’s exclamation.
“Perfect?” Both girls echoed simultaneously.

“Yeah, perfect. After all, an x-rated story for an x-man….and woman.”

“Ai yi yi.” Kitty slapped her palm against her forehead, cursing herself for practically walking into that quip. Although not using the same expression, Rogue to mirrored her action.

“Hey! Come now.” Jubilee mentally patted herself for pulling one over her friends. With Kitty it was easy, it was Rogue who she was congratulating herself for. “You guys haven’t heard the ending yet.”

“Ending?” Kitty echoed apprehensively. With the way Jubilee was grinning and wiggling her eyebrows, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to chance it.

“Yeah. After he finishes…inside her mind you,” Jubilee picked up from where she had been interrupted. “He draws away, falls onto the other side of the bed and….”

“And?” was Kitty.
‘Ah don’t think ah wanta hear this?’ Rogue.

“And…” Jubilee let the suspense collect for a few seconds. “And then he….he…stands up, picks up his clothes and leaves for his room…but not before cleaning himself on the curtains.”

“EWWW!!”

“GACK!!”



Note: I had planned on a proper NC-17 chapter, then cut it short to a soft emotional one, but somehow that didn’t quite gel with the mood that I had wanted to set up (especially with these three). The part ‘written’ by Rogue was the one that I had written earlier, with Kitty and Jubilee bringing in the changes.

Apologies if anyone found it to be putting off. Don’t worry, Jubilee’s contributions will be kept within limit….well, at least tried to. And with the next chapter, it will be the ‘real’ RoLo and not just the one that young hormonal minds come up with.

‘nyways, this is the first chapter of this part of what I hope will be a trilogy. As for the others parts…well, let me get this one done first…at least half. Also, although one part, this might not necessarily be the first.

Please Review!!





You must login () to review.