It was one of those days, well for him it was just normal, for of those around him it was worse. He had never been this bad before, so built up with rage. There were many things that could have brought it on, like that hooker he saw last night, probably wasn’t good enough or something, then there was those damn kids that lived next door to him, otherwise it could have been the stress of his job. Whatever it was his colleagues were on the receiving end.

“Hey Logan, can I talk to you a sec?” The beautiful voice of one of his best friends called to him. every time she spoke, it made him feel like singing. It had once, but that was a long time ago.

“Yeah Red, what’s up? You and scooter got marriage problems or somethin’?” He said, his mood already lifting up. His gruff voice relaxed.

“No, our marriage is fine, and the sex, man, I can’t seem to get enough…” He laughed, apart from with Scott she hardly ever opened up about her life in ‘the bedroom’, but they had known each other along time, and times were changing. “It’s you who I want to talk about?”

“Me!?” As shocked as he was, he did understand why, someone would have to talk to him, and her being his boss, it seemed right.

“Uh-huh. Talk to me Logan, What’s eating you?”

“What d’you mean Jean, I’m great”

“Yeah…okay,” She paused for a while “now you see that’s were I don’t believe you, I know you better than anyone, and you haven’t been yourself this past week. If you ask me, I’d say it’s because…”

He raised an eyebrow “Because what”?

“Because you have too much sexual energy penned up inside, and no amount of hookers is going to satisfy you…” she pointed as his groin, though keeping her gaze on his face “…down there.”

“You think that’s what’s botherin’ me?”

“Well, in some cases, yes.” He laughed, it was funny, a good joke, but realising her face had gone serious mode, he stopped.

“Your not kiddin’ are you?”

“Nope,” Rummaging through her bag, and desk draws, she soon brought up one hand, in between her thumb and forefinger was a small white card. She placed it in front of him. “Here, this woman might be able to helped you.”

“A sex therapist, you want me to see a sex Fucking therapist?” His eyes had gone cold, and his stare had harden. Jean already felt like giving up, there was no chance in hell that this man was going to listen to her, he never did.

“Look she’s a really good friend of mine, I really think she can help.”

“A sex therapist,” Repeating himself usually helped him take in the information, only that of which was unbelievable at times. Similar situations like this. “What you mean you’ve been to her ‘Classes’.?”

“Yes. Logan I grew up with her. She was slightly more popular at school than me but she taught me a lot of things to do with, well, y’know.”

“Sex?”

“Yes.” She sighed “Just think about it okay.”

“Yeah sure, right, okay. One hell of a choice you gave me Jean. Maybe.”

Her eyes followed his strong figure as he walked out the room, and down the corridor. When he was well and truly gone from her line of vision, she picked up the phone.

********************

“Okay, we all good to go on that position,” she looked around the room, her eyebrows raised at the couple in the corner. “Emma, Sebastian, we good.” She didn’t raise her voice, not much anyhow. Each session they had had with her, she found was, they only ended up arguing. Even if she hadn’t paired them together.
She was very near to banning them from her sessions if their behaviour did not improve.

“Y’know what fuck you!”

“What did I do wrong this time?”

Emma was fuming, her face had already turned beat red. It was very amusing to watch.

“Everything!” With that the ‘perky young’ blonde grabbed her coat and her bag and left “C ya later ‘Roro”

It wasn’t long before Sebastian followed her out, shouting apologies, and I love you’s out across the street. The engine of Emma’s car has already revved up, the brakes shrieking on the tarmac. Sebastian’s footing echoing behind as he ran behind. It was then that she began.

“Sex toys (vibrators, cock rings, dildos, etc.) can be a wonderful way to enhance your sexuality. Whether partnered or solo, sex toys (sometimes known as ‘marital aids’ or ‘erotic toys’) can add variety, excitement and spice to your love life. For women who are having problems with orgasm, a clitoral stimulator (i.e. vibrator) can allow them to have orgasms sometimes for the first time. Men can train themselves to last longer and overcome premature ejaculation. While both men and women can enhance masturbation, learn about their bodies -- which is the first step in teaching a partner! And, of course, many kinds of sex toys can also be enjoyed purely for sexual and sensual pleasure with a partner!”

She looked around the room, sensing any confusion in what she had just said, but also so she could breathe.

“Now beside you there should be a range these different ‘toys’. What I want you to do is, easily enough, study them, if you want you can take them home and experiment. The main reason we are doing this exercise is because there is a problem with such ‘toys’ and that is knowing how to find a good sex toy. Whether you are in the market for a dildo, vibrator, or whatever, quality and reliability is extremely important. Every one clear?”

“Yeah.”

“I think I got that.”

“Try out the different sex toys, oh yeah now that’s what I’m talking about”

“Ororo, you got a phone call!” Her head was turned to the open door that lead into main house, and standing there was her god daughter, Catherine Pryde, she was holding out the phone, jolting it from side to side.

“Excuse me one second,” She said to her group as she made her way to the teenager. “thanks Kitty.”

“Hey no problem.” The Brown haired child turned around, blowing a bubble the size of her face, sending the message to Ororo that said ‘I’m going to be anti-social, please don’t talk to me.’

She put the phone to her ear, “Hello Ororo Munroe speaking, Jean how may I help you?”

“Whoa, how’d you know it was me?”

“Well it’s not everyday I get phone calls. Besides you’re the only one that dares call me when I’m working.”

“Oops sorry. It’s just that, a colleague of mine, well I kind of recommended him to you, and well I thought I may as well prepare you for the damage.”

“Damage?”

“Yeah, this colleague…friend of mine, he’s been all whoop de doop for a few days now, and I didn’t know what else to do. From what you taught me I’d say it was serious P.S.T”

“P.S.T?”

“Yeah, Pre-Sexual Tension.”

“Jesus Jean, you must really be bored to think of something like that, haha. I actually kinda like it, that’s the creepy part. So what type of guy is he?"

“The kind that’ll sit in a car outside to check you out and all, and then a week later will knock on your door going ‘hey sex me up lady’”

“Ahh I see. He’s that bad, huh?”

“Yep.”

“Well thanks Jean, I could do with someone thats hard work for a change.”

“What about Emma and that guy of hers?”

“Oh they just left.”

“Haha. ‘Finally’ I here you say. Well look I gotta go, a lot of work to do.”

“Okay Jean, I’ll speak to you soon. Oh and don’t stress yourself out, don’t want to miscarriage now do we?”

“True, very true, well bye ‘Roro.”

“Yeah see you soon and thanks.”

“No problem.” She put the phone down, she really missed not having Jean around, all those times she tried to teach Jean how to kiss, and Jean always said that she knew how to, but when her first boyfriend came along when she was nineteen, twenty, boy, She had to laugh. She really did miss the old days.

“Okay people, Times up. If you wanna take some of these things home, you can, just don’t bring them back okay. Next week I’ll show you some sexual positions you may find…interesting”





You must login () to review.