~*~*~*~
The ghost in love is creepier than corpse.
And still you here, with me, through dare.
We fell in dark with trust and hopes,
But still so lost, so shocked, so scared.
We lay together, not on bed.
It is a fog, which holds us barely.
I am a ghost. I won’t be wrecked.
But you “ alive. For you I’m scared.
For you “ my only glow in live,
You only one of whom I care.
You are an angel, sent by sky
In my embrace. For you I’m scared.
~*~*~*~

Chapter I

When your face has risen
Above my crumpled life,
The first thing I’ve understood was
how poor is everything that I have.


Logan for the second hour sat in the room and stupidly looked in a ceiling. It was so cold and so empty inside. And nothing could fill in this emptiness, anything unless a glass of Sweden beer. However, it is a school, so there it can’t be. Therefore, he simply sat and thought about nothing. He liked to be alone: nobody prevented annoying chatter, did not distract, and did not make him sick. He also liked to live alone. Free and independent … as a wind that flies on mountains and rocks in searches of a shelter. But when he would finish it? Whether would he?
- Mon ami, can I come in? “ Suddenly he heard the familiar voice.
“I didn’t smell him? Ya getting elder, bub” “ Logan has bitterly thought, but aloud has only barked: “NO!”
- It’s very necessary for me! - The unexpected visitor has begged.
- Get out!
Logan heard silent rustle near the door, and soon the Gambit faced near an armchair, imperceptibly hiding a master key in a pocket.
- You are not so friendly today, brother.
- I’m not your brother, Cajun, - Wolverine said angrily.
Remy has broken off and silently sat down on a bed.
- I need your help… - he told him simply, and broke off again.
- Well? “ muttered Logan. This impudent boy has broken his loneliness, so inconsiderately rushed in HIS room. What a Fuck?!
- Could you lend me motorcycle? You understand, my machine has broken, and I would like …
- To take a walk on bars? “ Logan has roughly interrupted him.
- On bars? “ Gambit asked with a bit of offense.
- Yeah, on bars … and on women! Transport is necessary to ya only for one reason.
- You are not right … - Remy said slowly, - whether you know …
- Yes! I know, - Logan responded angrily, - and don’t even try to assure me…
Gambit jumped and shouted:
- Listen up, Mr. Grumbler. Have you ever trusted somebody? If not, try to trust even to friends. Trust, it, whether you know, the useful thing … saved a lot of people … You are not the one, who sometimes felt so sickeningly, that it would be desirable to howl with despair and melancholy and to run, run, run, yet won’t fall down for weariness or until the death won’t stop you. Be able to hide the rage from others. If you had a bad mood, it does not mean, that you must spoil it to others…
- Fuck, Cajun!!! “ Logan howled, - I simply want to stay alone, understand? I don’t mind what ya think, but if you won’t disappear from my room in three seconds, you will have serious troubles.
- You know, I don’t need your help anymore, - Remy stood up arrogantly, approached to a door, but suddenly turned back and added: - And about women … Personally I think that to spend time in a society of hot and beautiful ladies is much better, than to sob in a pillow and to bite elbows because of the only women, which even doesn’t see you…
The lightning jump and Logan’s finger seized Gambit’s throat:
- WHAT you said?!
Remy looked straightly into his eyes and quietly answered:
- Both of us know about whom I’m talking. You will trick neither yourself, nor me! You love her, confess to yourself …
- I don’t understand, what are you talking about, “ Logan answered equally and threw Gambit on a floor. Remy murmured:
- More careful with my face…
Logan, paying no attention on him, turned away to a window and angrily spat out:
- Get out from my room, Cajun, while I REALLY haven’t become angry …
- Why are you so aspire to get rid of me? Nothing stings like truth?
Wolverine speedy turned around, tenacious fingers were pulled to Remy’s throat with menacing speed:
- You’ve bothered me with your chatter and if you don’t want to leave my room, I, with great pleasure, will help you. “ Logan dragged Remy to a door.
- Why you don’t want to recognize, that I am right? Pride doesn’t allow, mon ami?
- Stop playing with me. It will not finish good …
- It’s better than what you are doing. Believe me, I am right. Eventually, I could read your feelings… You should look at your face when you see her…
- Shut up! “ Logan shouted, - I saw YOURS, which covers with blessed smiles every time when you look at Rouge. So believe me, Cajun, this kind of mimicry approaches you, as a saddle to the cow.
The smile on Remy’s face died.
- You can deceive a team, you can deceive her, even yourself … if you will try, but you will never deceive me, mon ami. I’m an specialist in such affairs!

Logan threw Gambit out from his room and furiously slammed the door. For one moment, room plunged into the gloomy ringing silence broken only by sound of clocks. Logan, murmuring something, approached to a huge mirror in a heavy brown frame. Seen there was not pleasant at all, so he has immediately departed it and, flopping on a sofa, closed his eyes. In one minute up his sensitive ear heard surprisingly familiar sound.
- Cajun, motherfucker!!! “ Logan roared and rushed to garage …

The only thing he saw was quickly excluded Remy on HIS motorcycle.
“Well, I think tomorrow in our mansion it will be on one less”
Logan jumped in Cyclops’ car, and with all anger pressed on a pedal of gas. Red "Porsche" has screamed and rushed off for the impudent thief. Claws scratched terribly, but as soon as he thought, that SHE wouldn’t like to read in a morning paper about the Remy’s corpse found in bushes, Logan with all strength of will calmed himself. After an idea of Cajun’s death another thought came, not clear and disturbing. There had to be a reason why Remy rushed into his room and started this conversation. He did not like a theme at all. The Cajun wanted to pin up him once again. His bla-bla-bla about love and so on… Logan hemmed. He? In love? This guy has a sick sense of humor. He is not right. No. Definitely not.
- Oh, fuck! - Logan regained consciousness and looked at road: a mad stream of cars fly towards him.
- Damn!!! “ Logan sharply turned the rudder and returned on the strip. - What this woman is doing with me?! “ Heart-breaking sigh escaped from his mouth through densely compressed teeth.
Logan peered into a distance. Somewhere on horizon, he saw Cajun on his motorcycle …

Damned circle loomed is those:
nothing escapes punishment,
And even if goes,
there is nothing free-of-charge,
And person imperceptibly
became mad himself…

“What a fuck he is doing?" “ Logan thought, observing as HIS motorcycle disappears behind trees. "Where he is going?”
Logan added speeds and followed Gambit, mentally, and sometimes aloud allocating Remy unflattering epithets. Suddenly Logan sharply braked and stopped. Danger soared in air. He felt it with his skin, passed intensity of this place through nerves. This smell … the Smell of force, a smell of authority, a smell of the ENEMY …
"Where, this time?" “ Logan has looked round a deserted glade. "Yes, it is not necessary to hope, that the Gambit has gone to a bar. If, certainly, there is no cozy hole with binge ".
Trees and stone rocks … Rocks and trees … Trees and … stop!
Logan caught movement and strained his sharp sight. Indeed! Between foliage flashed the dexterous figure of Cajun. “Let’s see, with whom you have a date in such lovely place!" “ Logan grinned and cautiously followed Gambit.

- Hello, Remy. I am glad, that you have come.
- I want to finish with it, once and for all.
“Sinister!" Logan stood rather far, but his sensitive hearing caught a sound of a voice with a metal shade. "Wow! Our Cajun has a picnic with Sinister! I’ll cry from affection!” In the meantime conversation proceeded.
- Nat, that do you want? I hope, it is our last meeting …
- Remy, my boy … Still so trustful, so naive … you KNOW, what amazes me most of all? That they, yours X-men, think that you are crafty. But it is so easy to trick you…
- What do you mean?
- You really believed, what I’ll leave you? No, Remy, you will be with me in any case. Not at your own will, so violently. You hoped that in a wood I can’t make anything with you? You forget about my portals?
- Leave alone me! “ Gambit snatched out a card, but suddenly fell, doubled up with a strong pain in temples.
- Do not make me hurt you, Remy! “ Essex spoke almost gently, approaching, to suffering Cajun. “ Don’t try to resist. It is useless.
- And I don’t think so! “ Logan growled, letting out three sharp claws.
“ Forgive me, that I break your idyll, Mr. Essex, but … TAKE AWAY YOUR DIRTY HANDS FROM GAMBIT, BITCH!
- Damn! “ Sinister swore and distracted from Remy. Cajun took advantage of it, charging a card.
- Beer from me, mon ami! “ shouted Gambit, trying to outvoice the noise from explosion.
- And new motorcycle! “ Logan grinned.
- Let’s get out from here! “ Gambit ran to road. “ Logan, come on! Why are you standing?
- Stop! “ warned Wolverine, involving air. “ Only one thing can smell so nauseatingly…Sabertooth!
Huge ball of fur claws and muscles appeared from trees. Behind Creed, there was a gang of marauders.
- Leave, Logan! We have no time!
- Run, Remy! I have some work!
- Idiot! We won’t manage! There are too much… А-а-ah! “ Gambit held temples and hardly stood on legs. Logan estimated a situation and with one jump overtook Sinister, which held Cajun.
- Run, motherfucker! They need you, not me! There is only one motorcycle. I have left the car on road! Leave, jerk!
Remy spat, charging cards. He wasn’t going to leave Logan alone. But…
"Not a portal, not a portal! " “ flashed in mind, but it was already late. Essex and Logan disappeared in greenish light. Gambit was left alone with marauders. One on twenty.
- I’m sorry, guys… “ Remy, mounting a motorcycle, rushed off to mansion.





You must login () to review.