Can you keep a secret?

These walls, keep a secret that only we know.
But how long can they keep it?
‘Cause we’re two lovers, who lose control.
We’re two shadows, chasing rainbows,
Behind closed windows, behind closed doors.

If walls could talk…oh,
They would say I want you more
They would say,
Hey never felt like this before,
And that you would always be the one for me.




The room’s temperature rose and the windows and mirrors steamed, as sweat glistened as skin hit skin; cautious hands roamed, searched, touched with longing and finding truths. Breathes intermingled and lips locked as tongues tangoed, muffling the cries of pure passion and lust.

It was only in her dreams that Ororo found all she wanted but that alone wasn’t enough, it left her feel empty and pathetic. Her heart felt like a burden in love but the more she dreamt, the more she ended up believing that love was impossible and the better explained reasons were that she was tangled in a black web of pure lust, and nothing more.

A thought that came with the images, the dreams the want, but not the wait; never the wait. With a simple spill of a name from their lips put her under the spell of emptiness; a name meant for lust, for passion, for sex, and for wanting Logan. A thought made her heart flutter and darkness gleam in her eyes.



Two people, making memories just too good to tell.
And these arms are never empty,
When we’re lying, where we fell.
We're painting pictures, making magic,
Taking chances, making love.

If walls could talk, oh,
They would say I want you more,
They would say,
Hey, never felt like this before,
And that you would always be the one for me.
If the walls had eyes, my,
They would see the love inside,
They would see me, in your arms in ecstasy,
And with every move they’d know I love you so.




These were his nightmares, nightmares that filled her with passion and belonging. They took away his every being, his senses were on hold for her, to touch her with out regret, to hear her cry out his name, to see her crumble under him, to smell her arousal and desires, to whisper sweet promises he’d never keep. They tormented him in his every waking hour, just like the old nightmares did, haunting over him, taking his sleep.

The old dreams were forgotten, but as she had told him before nothing is ever forgotten it’s just hard to remember it. He had chosen to forget his torture and pain, but that caused new dreams to form and they were always about her; them.

At night he heard her scream out his name, it made it all the more difficult, as his body complied every time, wishing they were in the same room, wishing he could hear her in an act of love, of was it just out of lust and animal instincts? It was hard to determine what he felt; all he knew was that he did feel for her, maybe more than he wanted.



Oh when I’m feeling weak, you give me wings.
When the fire has no heat, you light it up again.
When I hear no violins you play my every string.
So stop the press, hold the news,
The secret's safe between me and you,
Walls, can you keep a secret.

If walls could talk…oh,
They would say I want you more,
They would say,
Hey, never felt like this before,
And that you would always be the one for me.
If the walls had eyes…my,
They would see the love inside, they would see me,
In your arms in ecstasy,
And with every move they’d know I love you so.
I love you so.




She could see him every time she dared to close her eyes, it tore her up inside, his kisses burnt even if they weren’t real, her imagination made it real; as real as she ever wanted it to be. She wanted no less than what they had now, she didn’t want anything more either, but her body and heart had made that choice for her, her mind only obeyed to her body’s desires, even though she knew, she was hiding herself from the truth.

Heated flesh on heated flesh was her fantasy and it was to be shared with no one, even though it was hard to hide, and even harder to lie. Did he know? Some times she thought he did, but was never to sure.

If only he shared her dreams…

…If only.







End





You must login () to review.