She had been taking tango lessons with Raul for six months now. How consumed she was by it. "El Tango." He would say. "Is the most powerful dance in the world."

The women in the class would just swoon over him. That spanish accent, raven hair, smooth muscular build. He was 6"2 but he was gracefull.

She would laugh sometimes when she would see the women make mistakes just to have him put his arms around them and repeat the steps.

And now he was here at the school. She was shocked that he actually accepted the offer to help teach these kids dance.

All the females were very happy. They even had to turn away some girls. The men on the other hand were not to happy. It didn't help them either that he agreed to live on the premisis while training.

Monday morning. Kitchen.

Ororo had just finished her breakfast when Logan came in.
"Mornin, darlin.." He looked tired.

"You look mighty fresh." She said, pouring him a cup of coffee.

"Long night. Don't ask." He said taking the seat next to her.

Going back to her morning paper. "Don't worry. Not asking."

He drank the coffee like if his life depended on it. What a night, he thought I really need to stop messing with red, she is going to kill me.

"Good morning." Speaking of the devil.

"Hey Jean! Want some coffee?" Asked Ororo.

She shook her head. "No I'm actually late. I have asked Raul to give me and Scott some private lessons.."

Logan looked up. She pretended not to see him stare.

"Really. So that's what he's been doing. And all this time I thought he was only givin private lessons to me..." Ororo said teasing.

What the flamin? "So what your seing Mr. Espana Ro. " Logans remarked suprised both women.

Jean raised a brow. "Sounds like you are jealous Woverine."

Ororo shook her head. "Ok, before this becomes a rumor no I am not seeing Raul. We are friends and that's it."

Logan didn't know why this made him feel better. He had never seen Ro with anyone and the thought of his friend being tangled away into Raul's bed disturbed him.

"He does have a great ass Ro. And the rest of him isn't bad.". Teased Jean.

"Well I think I just lost my morning coffee." Was this whole school in love with this character.

Jean wouldn't give up. " Come on Ororo, don't tell me you haven't thought about it. I've seen the way he looks at you.."

Ok enough already. "Jean, Raul is my friend and my instructor, that's it and that's all." But always the one to joke. "I can't blame him for havin a good ass."

"Firm." Replied Jean.

"Round."

"Good lips."

"Nice broad chest."

"Don't forget my great personality ladies."

Oooooops!

Great! Tango butt. I'm out. Logan gettin up from his chair turned to Raul. "Tootsy." And he walked out.

"Tootsy. I get the impression your friend doesn't like me Ro." He said sitting next to her.

"Don't mind him. He's mad because he has two left feet." She said with a giggle.

Raul wouldn't take his eyes of her. AaHhhhh he must think I am an idiot after what he found us saying.

"Well Raul, Ororo, I'll see you later."

And with that she was gone.


Chicken shit! She thought.

Raul chuckled after she lifted her news paper covering her embarrasment.

"Roro?"

"Yeah?"

"Reading something interesting?"

"Very. I can't put it down."

"It must be... Since your reading it upside down."

Shit! Could this get any worse.

He lowered her paper. The smile on his face made her pulse quicken.

"You look cute when you blush." He came a little to close.

"I'm not blushing."

"Really?"

'"Yeah, really."

"So then I guess now that everyone is gone, you can answer a question that's been disturbing me?"

His face became suddenly serious but he didn't back away from her.

"What is Raul?"

"It's a very delicate matter, and I want to know if you'll be completely honest with me?"

"Ok, Raul you're begining to worry me what is it?"

Looking at both sides of the room, he loomed in even closer. And raising a brow. "What do your really think about....... My ass."

Ororo's eyes broaden.
He wasn't going to let this just fly.

"We were just.... Joking I'm sorry."

He fround.

"What's wrong?"

"So you don't think I have a nice ass?."

What the...."Well no, I mean yes.. I......"

She stopped when he began to laugh.

" Why Raul are you teasing me."

"Yes, was I too obvious?"

She began tp laugh as well.

"Very."

She ran her hand thru her hair. One strand fell foward and he gently pushed it back into place. But he didn't move his hand. He began to gently touch the side of her face.

"Vos sos muy linda." (You are too beautiful)

She blushed again. " Becareful Raul, your going to have me killed by all the females in your class."

He stayed quiet as if trying to decide If he should take his next move.

"What are you thinking?"

He came closer. Lips inches apart. " Only what I've wanted to do since I met you'.".


Ororo froze. What was happening. This friendly flirting was heating up too fast.

"Stop it you, or else I'll take you seriously and take advantage of you." She teased.

He smiled. Something in him warmed up at her words.

"I wish you would take advantage of me. I would be your humble servant."


It was unlike her to flirt with anyone in this fashion. But a wicked part of her pushed her.

"And how would you serve me?"
She said, playfully touching the hand he still had on the side of her face.

He came closer. She held her breath.
"Let me show you....."
And with that his lips touched hers. Smooth and stronge like she and every women in the school imagined. Without thinking her arms went around his neck.

This invited him to press closer still. His hands went down to her sides and with a swift ease that spoke of his experiance he lifted her to his lap. "Raul." She managed to say but she was under his spell. He crarried her on his lap like someone would a child. Only this was no child.

Slowly his left hand traveled up her thigh.

"Raul no... We can't." She said even though he still kiss her on her neck and shoulders.

"Roro, We are both adults here. I'm not playing games with you. I want you. "

Very direct.

Before she could say anything else he quickly lifted her on the table and stood up.

Was she really going to do this. And in the school kitchen. All her inabitions lost because an exotic creature demanded it? Why the hell why not? When was the last time she......... Mental note too damn long ago.

Noting her drift off a little. "Stop thinking Ro. Sometime you have to take risks and worry about the outcome later."

She paused. Placing her hands on his shoulders. "I'm not oin the habit of being reckless Raul.......And certainly not promiscuous."

He gave her a stare. "Yes, and that makes you even more desirable. Your the combination of someone I want to ravish.. And protect." He wispered.

Parting her thighs he came close to her and pressed his body against her. This was really going to happen.

"Raul, we really shouldn't." Her body said diffrently as he lifted her shirt unhooked her bra, and began to gently suck at her breast.

The senations he was giving her were overwelming.

"What if..... Someone..........comes in?"

He looked up and straighten. Not removing his hands from were his mouth had traveled.

"Ororo you don't know how long I've wanted you. Mi bella mujer."

His mouth came to her neck and he showered his with kisses she couldn't deny.

Placing her hand in his hair she moaned.

Her surrender now drove him over the edge. He began to slowly grind against her. She pressed herself closer. This was insane.

When he claimed her mouth again, His hands move down to slowly pushed her skirt up.

"Tell me you want this.." He said in a low voice

"I know we shouldn't..."

"Ro... I asked you what you want sweetheart. Forget your inabitions.."

"I........want....." She couldn't finish her thoughts as he ravished her neck. His hands rough and demanding. Her body betraying her.

"Say you'll let me love you Ororo. Say you'll let me plunge into you and fill you up with the way I need you corazon.."

No words now from her. He took her moan against him as his answer.

Suckling at her lips he began to gently pull down her panties...


They didn't notice the footsteps.


"Hey, Ro did you see my damn cigar.... What the hell.". Logan froze.

Pushing Raul away and keeping her back away from Logan she ajusted herself.

Raul blocked Logans view of Ororo. But he had seen all he needed to see.


"Havin fun." He asked the male infront of him. His voice was low and very cold.

Raul didn't care anymore about formalities. He realized now that he wasn't the only one after Ororo. Walking towards Logan "As a matter of fact-" she held him back.

"Sorry Logan I accidently sat on it. " She looked over at the table where the poor cigar laid flat.

He was at lost for words. Two seconds and he would turn this intruder into shreds.


Very uncomfortable! Get out now!"Raul I think Jeans waitin for you. " Her eyes pleaded with him. Please leave. She mouthed.
He held her eyes for what seemed an eternity.

Not to make her feel more uncomfortable and risking having her again. He nodded his head.

"I will see you later Ru." His pet for her. "Ok... I will see you........." He came towards her and grabbing her by the waist kissed her fiercly on the mouth.

Son of a bitch is he markin his teritory! Just about when Logan was going to step foward, Raul released Ro.

He gave Logan a hard stare.

This isn't over.

The message wasn't spoken but understood by both males.

He walked out.

He turned his eyes towards her. Giving her a look of betrayal. He could smell the other mans scent.

After an uncomfortable silence..
"Well Logan I will see ya later......" She attempted to walk past him but he grabbed her arm.

"We will talk later Ro. You and me." Her hairs stood up.
When he released her arm she all but ran out.

******hey guys! Please review. If you have any ideas for the next chapter please feel free to let me know.





You must login () to review.