“Stupid girl do you really think he cares about you?” Stryker asked her in an all to happy tone for the current situation. The girl knew all to well by now that her reply wouldn’t matter she’d still be tortured and raped and beaten by these bastards no matter how many remarks she made so she just stared at him and gave him a look that she made sure was full of hate and loathing. ‘No, I know he cares about me’ she replied in her head. After a brief staring contest Stryker diverted his eyes from hers and left the metal torture room. When the doors closed she tried without success to break free from the restraints. After a few minuets of trying she heard the door to her cell open. Her eyes flew to the doorway and she froze.

“Time for your afternoon session puppet” was the sick fraise that spilled from the man that was more animal none as Sabertooth. She tasted the horrible taste of bile in the back of her throat but swallowed it back down. She had closed her eyes when she swallowed and tried to summon her power to wipe the psychotic bastard in front of her from existence. But when she felt hot putrid breath against her neck her eyes flew open and her legs squeezed themselves together to try and stop the inevitable. But all he did was chuckle and punch her in her stomach . Her legs flew open and his knee came up to prevent her from closing her legs. “Get away from me you sick bastard!” she screamed as she struggled against his hands and the carefully placed restraints.

One of his hands left her wrist and grabbed her chin as he forced a kiss against her chapped lips. She struggled to keep his tongue from getting into her mouth. He pulled away from the forced kiss and she licked her lips and tried to spit away the saliva he had left on her lips. The spit hit the corner of his eye and he rewarded her with a swift backhand and a “Stupid black cunt bitch”. He used the same had to unzip his pants. She tried to kick at him but the restraints barley allowed her poor legs any movement. He yanked off the small undergarments that she wore and immediately began to pound into the teenage girls dessert dry walls.

“NO…STOP..STOOOOOOOOOP!” she screamed as she was brutally raped. “Yeah that’s it scream bitch scream” Sabertooth groaned out as he yanked the girls hair and released his foul seed into her with one final thrust of male appendage. When she felt her self being filled by Sabertooth’s seed she didn’t deny her urge to vomit. He pulled away from her quickly and zipped up his pants as the vomit of his victim splattered onto the floor. She cried as her body began to ache from her brutal attach. “See you later puppet” Victor Creed said as he leisurely walked out of her torture chamber. Soon after he left she passed out from lack of food and pain.

@@@

When she wakes up she notices right away that her ravaged womb doesn’t hurt anymore and that she is in what smelled like a sterile lab. ‘great now what are they going to do to me’ she thinks as she slowly but surely opens her eyes. As she opens them slightly she shuts them again for in her line of view is a blinding light. “Great I died in unconsciousness what a pleasant way to go” she said out loud or rather croaked out loud.

“Your not dead “ a voice she didn’t recognize said. Her eyes flew open and standing beside the hospital bed was a girl next door looking red head. For some reason she found herself annoyed by this woman for no apparent reason. “Yes child you are very much alive” said another voice from the other side of her. Her eyes darted other side and she was greeted by a bald man in a tailored suit sitting in a wheelchair.

Unlike the red head this man went on her respect at all times list and he calmed her. Before she allowed herself to think any further on this she realized that there was no collar around her neck. Now it made since. These people had bailed her out of the weapon X facility and gotten that damned collar off of her. “Where’s Tramp?’ she asked automatically.





You must login () to review.