“Ororo. Ororo,” Kurt said as he knocked on her door the next morning. “Ororo.”

He opened the door to find a sight he’d never thought he’d see before. Logan was laying on his back and his chest was showing and his arm was around Ororo and her bare back was facing towards Kurt and her hand and heads was on Logan’s chest. The blanket that was covering them both stopped at Logan’s waist and the lowest part of Ororo’s back. “Oh my God,” he whispered as he closed the door and teleported to Charles’s office and told him what he saw.

“Kurt I don’t want you telling anyone else,” Charles said.

“Vhy not this is big stuff,” Kurt argued.

“Yes you are right but this is not our business,” Charles said as he rolled out from behind the desk. “If Ororo and Logan want to reveal their relationship then that is up to them but until that time don’t let them know that we know.”

“Ok,” Kurt said like a child that didn’t get what he wanted.

Ororo opened her eyes to find Logan looking down on her. “Sleep well?”

“Wonderful, and you,” she answered as she kissed him in the lips.

“First night in years I slept without nightmares,” Logan said as he kissed her back.

“How’s that,” Ororo asked.

“I guess that it is because I was with you,” Logan said smiling.

Ororo didn’t say anything she just started to kiss him and then she started to climb on top of his body. Moments later they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Logan let out a disappointed growl. “Who is it,” Ororo asked

“It’s Scott.”

“Tell him to go away,” Logan said as Ororo got off of him and put on a robe and went and opened the door.


“Yes Scott,” Ororo said.

“Are you ok it is not you to sleep through breakfast,” Scott said. “It’s 10:30 and your next class starts in an hour. Kurt covered for your first class.”

“Well I had pretty late night,” she said trying not to smile.

“Oh. Do you know where Logan is Kurt and the Professor know something but they are not letting on.” Scott asked.

“Right here Cyke,” Logan said as he appeared behind Ororo with only a pair of pants on.

“What are you doing here,” Scott shouted.

“I am spending some time with my girlfriend what does it look like I am doing,” Logan said calmly.

“You’re-” Scott said.

“Yes Scott we are a couple,” Ororo said.

For some reason Scott mad and stormed off. “Wonder what’s his problem,” Logan said Ororo closed the door.

“If you will excuse me Logan I have to get ready for my next class,” Ororo said as she walked towards the bathroom.

“Not yet,” Logan as he pulled her into his arms and started to bite her neck.

“Logan I have to......stay here,” she gave in to his bites and he led her to the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You won’t want to miss the next chapter





You must login () to review.