Hell of a Situation
Ch1
By: Wolviesgurl


It was close to midnight and the road where slick from the rain that had just slowed to a light sprinkle, stopping at a red light a lone rider on his motorcycle took the opportunity to reach up and open the face shield of his helmet and take the time to sniff the air. In a sense of ease with the smell if fresh rain and clean air that was surrounding him he closed the face shield and turned left headed to a local bar.

Once this figure reached the bar that was called “no place special” he kicked the stand down and dismounted then reached up and took the helmet off his head and hooked it onto his handle bar as he turned towards the bars entrance.

Walking inside he took a look at the small group of people that were there, with his eyes scoping out the woman just to land on one of them, the woman that his man laid eyes on was of African decent with platinum white hair and blue eyes. Smiling, he then turned to the others that were seated with her. There was tall man that wore sum glasses inside, a woman that looked like a model with fiery red hair, another beautiful woman that had a streak in her hair another man that had his arm around that woman shoulder that wore a trench coat, another girl that liked to blow bubble gum and an empty seat that no longer occupied anyone, but it seems as though they were having a small celebration.

Walking to the bartender the lone figure ordered the table a pitcher of beer then got himself his own bottle.

Pitcher arriving at the table he took that the group that looked at him and saluted them with the neck of his bottle and took a seat on one of the stools.

Jubilee looked at the man with a raised eyebrow “Whoa, damn he’s….wow.”

Remy also a man called Gambit looked at Jubilee and chuckled “Wow, a hommie that can render Jubes speechless. We must have him join us, yes Cher? ” Gambit devilish eyes twinkled as he looked at Ororo.

“Dude sooo, not cool.” Spoke Jubilee as she glared at Gambit.

“Well seeing as it’s my birthday and the man did buy is drinks, plus there’s no one here but us and him and a few others I say we invite him.” Smiled Ororo getting up from her seat to go invite the man over leaving Jubilee to get a grip on herself before the man came over that is if he would accept the offer.

Drinking some of his beer he noticed the one beauty that caught his eye come to him. Turning his head he faced her as she stopped next to him.

“Hi, I’m Ororo. I just wanted to say thank you for the beer and seeing as you’re here alone I’m also inviting you to join us if you’d like.”

The man smiled “Ororo huh? Pretty name for a pretty woman lass.” He spoke in a thick Scottish accent “I’m Lenox. And I’d gladly accept your offer.” He stood from his seat and looked down at Ororo. He stood at more then 6 feet 5 inches with the body that should be illegal.

Ororo smiled and stepped back and waved him over. Both walking to join the others she stopped close to them and introduced them “Lenox this is Jean and her husband Scott, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee and…” she looked towards the back were Logan walked out of the mens restroom. “That man over there is Logan.”

Lenox looked at them and gave a nod “lads, lasses pleasure to meet ya”

Jubilee looked at him “Hey cool your Irish.”

Lenox chuckled “Naw, nothing against the Irish but I’m from Scotland.”

As Logan got closer he looked at the new guy with a slight frown on his face, he smelt odd to him, but seeing as this was Ororo’s night he wasn’t going to start shit as he walked over to them.

Jean looked at Lenox “A little far from home huh?”

Lenox gave a nod “Aye, but with me mam passin’ away just last year I needed a bit of change once I got everything situated at home along with me stepda’”

“Oh, I see” said Jean “So how do you like America so far?”

“Well seeing as I’vn’t been here more then a few hours it’s going well.”

Logan still glaring at Lenox as he reached for his beer spoke. “Right, sure bub.”

Lenox looked at Logan and smiled as his hostility then looked at Ororo. “I see that it’s your birthday, how’s about a dance with a Scottish foreigner?”

Ororo laughed “Sure why not.” She moved towards the dance floor as Lenox followed close behind.

Logan on the other hand took a drink from his beer and watched the Ororo dance with the new guy then gave a low growl seeing how close they were to each other as they danced and thought “hands off my girl bub.” Then once he realized what he thought he frowned and wondered when he started thinking of Ororo like that. All he knew was that the guy put him off ease and gave him a weird vibe.

On the other hand Lenox had the same feeling about Logan, but now looking at him from a distance the man reminded him of himself even though Logan was shorter then him they had an odd resemblance.

By the time it turned 2am they where all getting set to leave. All walking out together Lenox managed to slip his cell number into Ororo’s pocket then smiled and said his good byes to them “well it was a pleasure meetin’ you all time for farewells for I have to get up early for a job interview, but if the stars have there way we shall meet each other again.”

Logan snorted and walked away heading for his jeep as the others said bye and headed toward either Logans jeep or Scotts car.

Ororo stayed behind a little and looked at Lenox “Sorry for Logan acting this way… he isn’t people friendly at first.”

“No need to worry lass, away with ya it’s a wee bit cold out here and I wouldn't want ye ta get sick.” He nodded her away towards the Jeep and headed to his own motorcycle. Pausing to look up at a break in the clouds he saw the stars and muttered to himself “lets see what ye shall have waiting for me.” With that he mounted his motorcycle and put on his helmet and went to find a hotel for the night.





You must login () to review.