In a week my best friend will be lost forever. Lost in the world of marriage, and that’s exactly what brings us here, on the road to Vegas.

My name is James Howlett, but everybody calls me Logan and I`m gonna be the grooms best man. His name by the way is Scott but we call’ am Slim. Poor guy doesn`t know what his in for, I`m still trying to convince him that his making a big mistake but the guy is completely pussywhiped. Well I can`t really blame the guy, Jeannie is hot as hell (that’s his fiancé`s name) even I had a crush on her when I first met her. With her super model curves, deep green eyes and bloody red hair, she was darn near irresistible but I had to get over her for the sake of my friendship with Slim.

The guy sometimes gets too emotional, kept me wondering bout his sexual orientation for some long time. Seriously, his clothes are always neat and clean, always freshly shaved. His brown hair is always perfectly combed and he believes in all that crap bout how true love lasts forever, and that everyone has a soul mate.

I on the other hand am totally different. I almost always wear worn old jeans, black or white t-shirts, sometimes few days in a row, boots and cowboy hats. I almost always have 5 o`clock shadow and my black hair is always wild and messy. And I DON`T BELIEVE IN LOVE, well not in the kind that Slim does. I believe in love for good beer, good smoke and good fuck and that’s all I need.

Along with me and Slim on our bachelor week are tagging along as well my half-brother Victor, the big asshole, but we call’ am by his last name, (which thank god ain`t the same as mine) Creed or just Vic and the biggest charmer of us all, Remy LeBeau. The guy can charm any woman into sleeping with him but the French idiot got married two years ago to a chick named Belladonna although he started cheating on her with a southern bell named Ana Marie bout a year ago, really nice girl, unlike that beach Bella. Oh, and we call` am Gumbo, coz he loves to gamble, and his really deam good at it, so Vegas is the perfect place for him.

Man, I can`t wait till we get there.





You must login () to review.