It was 2:30 in the morning and she still hadn’t fallen asleep. She tossed and turned for hours on end. She looked over at the man who shared her bed and an instant smile appeared on her face. She was mesmerized by him while she studied him carefully as he slept.


Goddess, she thought to herself, I haven’t been this happy in a long time. Who would have thought Logan would be the person to help me live again?


While pondering that thought, she quietly and gracefully slid out of bed and headed down to the kitchen, careful not to disturb her love. As she worked her way through the mansion she couldn’t help but feel giddy. Even though it had been a month, she still couldn’t believe it”she was engaged. Ororo knew she had something special with him. Even though they only dated for 6 months before he popped the question, she knew they were meant to be. Ororo and Logan were polar opposites, but that’s what made them perfect.

She was lost in her thoughts of love and her relationship with Logan when she heard a knock at the door. She quickly changed her course and went to answer the door with precaution.


Who could that possibly be at this hour?
She thought to herself.

She reached the door and slowly opened it and could not believe her eyes. Scott. They stood there for a short moment just staring; she had to let it sink in. He was dirty and his clothing was falling apart. He looked as if he had just crawled out from underneath a rock. Before she could think anymore he collapsed and she reacted instantly by catching him.

“LOGAAANNNNNNN!!!” she screamed bloody murder. “LOGANNNNN!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE!!!”

She was trying her best to hold her beloved friend without dropping him, struggling under the weight. The few seconds it took Logan to get there seemed like a life time not because of her own discomfort but because she knew her friend need medical attention.

“STORMMM?! What?! What is….” Logan trailed off when he saw who she was holding. He was baffled.

By now, a crowd of students had formed due to all the screaming.

“It’s Scott. He’s Alive. We need to get him to the infirmary immediately. “ Ororo calmly stated with a hint of worry in her voice.

“Bobby, wake Hank-“

“No need ,” Hank relied pushing through the group of on lookers, ‘Oh my stars and garters!’





You must login () to review.