Storm yawned as she stuck her head into the fridge looking for milk for her coffee . It was five o'clock and the sun was beginning to peep out from the horizon . As the newly appointed principal of "Charles Xavier's school for gifted youngsters " she had to make an early start so she can plan out the day and keep everything in order . She frowned as she found no milk and rolled her eyes ,"Hank..." she said under her breath.

She pulled on a hooded jacket and a pair of half decent shoes and went out to the garage to get a car , putting the temptation of flying to the grocers to the back of her mind . She was about to open the door of the Nissan beside her when she spotted Logan's bike (well it was Scott's bike but Logan seems to have dibbs on it now ) and thought what if.........

"Uuuuhhhhh," Logan moaned as the rumbling outside his window disrupted his much needed sleep . "Shuuuut uuuup," He said waving his arm in the air as if it would swat away the noise . When the noise became too much he rolled out of his bed and pressed his forehead against the window pane while rubbing his eyes . He woke up fairly abruptly as he saw his beloved Harley zooming out the school gates . "Hey hey , some punk's trying to steal my lady!"

He scrambled downstairs with barely a stitch of clothing on him with his claws ready to tear apart anything that was unfortunate to stand in his way .

"Wooooaaaah ,Logan , Where's the fire ?" Hank inquired , barely dodging Logan's talons .

"My bike..."

"You mean Scott's bike," Hank looked over his glasses at the one they call Wolverine .

"Whatever , someone's has stolen it!"

Jubilee poked her head out from her room, "Jeez , is the mansion under attack again?"

"No," Chorused Beast and Wolverine .

"Okay but when Ms. Munroe comes back I'm gonna tell her I got no sleep from all this racket ," She yawned.

"Where is Storm ?" Hank looked around for Ororo who was usually the first person there when a "crisis" arose.

"I saw her go into the garage but after that ..." Jubilee yawned again.

"Wait are you saying SHE took the bike?" Logan looked at Hank incredulously.

"What are you so surprised about Logan, Ororo can ride a motorcycle . She's a woman of many talent," Hank looked at his watch. "She'll be back and she better have bought milk . I drank the last of it last night. "

"Well she's not very talented when it comes to borrowing, is she ?"

"Oh , Logan real ..." Beast was thrown to the ground with a puff of blue smoke which formed into a familiar face.

"It's alvight Logan I gotz ze intrudah!" the Amazing Nightcrawler beamed as he sat on Hank who was too winded to move.

"Kurt what are you doing back and geddoffa him!" Logan was oddly pleased to see Kurt Wagner.

"He is an intrudah?" Kurt looked confused .

"Kurt he is not a intruda - I mean intruder. He's Hank McCoy. He's on our side ."

"My apologies Mr . McCoy," Kurt's blue face suddenly tuned red.

"It's okay, my boy." Hank wheezed . "Nice to see a fellow blue man in the house. "





You must login () to review.