blkSTORM has signed on.

blkSTORM: Wats up boo? :D

BeernSmokes: Mah dick, lol. No but 4reel Im jus chillin wit Red. She called me so I could et dat Becky.

blkSTORM: TMI, smh. Tht hoe is go giv u somthin 4reel >:O Why u messin wit tht trick anywayz? She got a man.

BeernSmokes: She givin me plenty :P’’ . Wassa matter wit U? He aint got it lk I got it. If he did she wouldn’t still be comin ma way, rite? >:/

blkSTORM: Whateva u have 2 tel yoself baby. I 8nt even go talk about tht. Come up to my room real quik. The Proff wants us 2 go on a mission reel quik.

BeernSmokes: Ok, coo. I be dare in 5. Oh an. . .

blkSTORM: Wht?

BeernSmokes: U go let me lay it down when I get dare? ;P

blkSTORM: Boi, you need to stop!! Lmao HELL NO!!

BeernSmokes: Iz lik THAT ma’ fer reel?

blkSTORM: Hell yeah it’s lik THAT! Get yo ass up here! An herrr up!

blkSTORM has signed off.

He puts down his phone gently with a large, rare, smile as he thinks of his besties apparent jealousy of him being with Jean. It was just sex. He’d said it from the beginning. For a while he’d had feelings towards her, or at least he’d thought he’d had feelings for her. She’d left the Boy Scout for him and they’d “dated” for a bit but she’d broke it off with him after a few weeks when Scooter had approached her and begged her to come back to him. Recently he’d begun to suspect that the Boy Scout was beginning to suspect their affair and he was surprised when guilt stabbed at him instead of smug satisfaction that he was a better lover than him. Logan didn’t enjoy feeling guilty for anything much less something that involved a woman. His feelings for Jean had faded a little bit more every time she came to him or called him when Scott was away and within the last few days he’d found it hard to even get it up when with her. He’d never had that problem before but as he thought of the playful smile he knew Ororo would greet him with his dick came to life instantly. Sure he found her attractive, she was slap-your-momma-with-an-iron-skillet gorgeous after all, but he found himself embarrassed and a bit ashamed that she sometimes made his dick jump. They were besties/best friends and that was it. He knew he got her wet though. He’d smell arousal on her from across a room sometimes and when he looked her way he saw lust in her eyes for a moment before she reined in her more than friendly emotions. He’d slept in her bed more than a few times and woke up with a hard dick and the smel of her arousal along with a whisper in her sleep of his name. They were attracted to each other but it was a silent agreement between them that they wouldn’t act apon it until they felt it was worth risking their friendship, which wasn’t exactly likely any time soon. So they remained in this almost lovers state and ignored the jealous glares each of their respective lovers at times would give one of the pair.





You must login () to review.