Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I'm so addicted to
All the things you do
When you're going down on me
In between the sheets
Or the sound you make
With every breath you take
It's not like anything
When you're loving me~
Addicted- Saving Abel

My name is Logan, an' I 'ave an addiction. It ain't all my fault. I jus' can't help myself. At least I admit it. I see the source of my addiction every damn day. It drives me insane! I tried it once, an' now I'm hooked. I had ta get away. Jus' for a little while, but I'm comin' back. I always come back. If I don't, I don't feel right at all. I begin ta miss the warmth of my addiction. Being close ta it is enough to blow my mind. These thoughts make me push my bike faster than it should be goin' until I hit home.

I park my bike, an' I'm practically sprintin' up the stairs. I stop at the door ta my room an' try ta pull myself tagether. I creep inside and see the source of my addiction on my bed. Just as I left it hours ago. I should hate myself fer bein' this weak. Fer not bein' able ta resist, but I don't. I don't think I ever will. I can't come ta hate myself fer lovin' somethin' as beautiful as her. My goddess. My 'Ro.

I can tell that she's asleep by the calm rhythm o' her breathin'. She's facin' me, an' I can see her face on the pillow in the dark. I push back her hair as gently as I can so I don't wake her. I let my hand linger and stroke it, relishing the feel of it. It feels like silk beneath my fingers, and it holds her scent well since she doesn't use scented stuff like most women. I move away an' start ta strip outta my clothes. Fer some odd reason, the only time she thinks that I stink is after I smoke a cigar or two. She says she loved my natural scent as much as I love hers. That made me stop smokin' 'em as much, an' when I do, I always shower. It seems as if I do whatever it takes ta make her happy now a days.

I suddenly hear her mumble my name in her sleep an' turn over in bed. I smile knowing that she's dreamin' 'bout me.I know I dream 'bout her almost every night. I slide into bed an' pull her against me. The silk o' her gown is jus' as soft as her skin an' hair. My arm's wrapped around her, an' my hand rests on one of her breasts. The gown she wears covers just enough but leaves a lot o' her beautiful skin in my view. It always reminds me of o' chocolate, an' it tastes jus' as sweet. I soon realize that my hand has been movin' an' I force myself ta stop. I know her body as well as my own an' decide not ta go any further. She should still be feelin' our last bout, an' I don't wanna hurt her.

She pushes her small back against my hairy chest an' moves so that her throat is in front o' me. I can see the lines my teeth left the last time we were tagether. I kiss her throat, an' she mumbles my name again. She rolls over again an' pushes her head under my chin. I feel her breath tickle my chest then sigh happily. I know that she's not awake yet, an' I ain't shocked that she did that along with tanglin' her long legs with mine in her sleep. I inhale her scent from her hair and close my eyes. I hear both o' our hearts beatin' at the same slow pace and feel a sense o' peace I can only get when I'm wit her.

I, Logan, am completely addicted ta Ororo Monroe. If there's a cure, I don't want it.

I'm so addicted to
All the things you do
When you're going down on me
Or the sound you make with every breath
You take it's not like anything
I'm so addicted to you
Addicted to you

FIN






You must login () to review.