Author : J_Nicole
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Logan and Ororo come to grips with their feelings for each other.

Movie verse: Continues approximately 6 months after the X2 movie.

Authors Note: I decided to write a fan fic that that ousts the connection made between Storm and Nightcrawler in the Movie. It includes drama, jealousy, love, seduction, and a lil action.

Disclaimer: All X-Men characters featured in this fan fic, are the properties of Marvel Comics and 20th Century Fox.

< >indicates thoughts



It was now six months after the William Stryker incident which had significantly changed the lives of the X-men. Jean was now gone, a new member, Nightcrawler, was added to the team, Magneto had escaped capture, and Wolverine had decided to stay with the team and give up the search for his past.

The first three months were spent renovating and improving the mansions security system. Scott worked tirelessly to keep his mind off of losing Jean. While Kurt began teaching Bibliology classes, and Ororo continued teaching History. Logan was assigned to The Defensive Arts Class and a new teacher, Hank McCoy was added to the staff to take over Jean’s Biology and Physics classes.

Everything was seemingly beginning to get back to normal. Bobby and Marie were still happily together. Working on their “kissing” techniques, and the professor was recently only detected minor mutant disturbances.


8:00 a.m.
“A beautiful day isn’t it?” asked Ororo, who was now staring outside at the early morning sun through the dining room window.

“Ya, very beautiful,” replied Kurt.

Scott, Marie, Bobby, Kurt, Professor Xavier, Logan, Ororo and the other students were all sitting around the table eating their breakfast while engrossed in their various conversations.

“I think I’ll go plant the new geraniums I bought yesterday, in my garden. Perhaps you would like to join me Kurt?” asked Ororo.

“I ‘vud love to help.”

“Good,” she smiled and then continued to eat.


"What the hell, when did these two get so close?" thought Logan who was watching and closely monitoring their conversation.

“Logan…Logan…Logan”

Logan was immediately brought back from his train of thought with the sound of his name being called.

“Ah sorry…I was jus thinking,” he grumbled.

“Well Ah was callin ya for like 5 minutes ya know,” replied Rogue.

“What is it kid?”

“I mean what if I was callin ya for was like life or deathish ya know…I mean u really shud have a better attention span. You…”

“I said, What is it kid?” he growled.

“Cud you pass the syrup my pancakes are a lil dry”

Across the table he heard Ororo giggle softly. It took all the patience he could muster not fling the bottle across the table at Marie. He wasn’t in a joking mood today. He caught Ororo’s eye and gave her a look that distinctly said he wasn’t pleased with her laughing. Ororo blushed and looked at her plate quickly.

12:10 pm

Logan was heading across the lawn when he glanced up at the green house where ‘Ro’ was often meditated. He felt a little guilty about his attitude at breakfast that morning.



The green house was made of mostly glass and it housed the most beautiful flowers he had ever seen. They were and array of colors and species. As soon as he stepped inside he felt like he was on a tropical island. Their sweet and sensuous aromas assaulted his senses.

He always felt at peace when in here. Just then he heard giggling and began to head in its direction.

Only a few feet ahead he found Ororo and Kurt both kneeling on the ground with their heads close together. His hands were covering hers, which were in the process of patting soil on a flower she was planting.

“Mmm Mmm,” Logan cleared his throat loudly.

They both jumped, startled by the intrusion.

“O…Oh Logan, I did not hear you come in,” she stammered.

“Didn’t mean to startle ya or interrupt,” he replied withy a slight edge in his voice.

“It was no interruption. We were just planting my last geranium for the season.”

“Besides I vas just leaving,” said Kurt who proceeded to get up.

“Oh Kurt already,” Ororo whined.

Logan stood watching the transaction before him, with a snarl on his lips, he didn’t know why the fact that ‘Ro didn’t want Kurt to leave bothered him. But it bothered him a lot.

“So Logan what is it you want to talk about?”

He was so lost in thought that he didn’t realize that Kurt had left and Ororo wasw now focusing her attention on him.


“Ahh I just wanted ta apologize fa this morning. Ya know, giving you that hostile look.”

“Oh Logan,” she laughed. “If I got offended for every time you got hostile towards me I doubt we would ever be friends.”

“Hey I’m not that bad,” he answered incredulously.

“Now let’s not fool ourselves," she said in mock seriousnes.

“Ok…so maybe I am” he chuckled.

Why hadn’t he done this before? Have a real conversation with her. Take the time to be a real friend. Make her laugh so she could show him that beautiful smile more often?


He hadn’t realized that a good 2 minutes had passed since they had spoken and she had risen and was now standing in front of him. When he looked up he found himself staring into gorgeous blue eyes. Instantly he felt a warm feeling in the pit of his stomach.

“Uhhhhh, I got to go…” he stammered while stumbling back.

“Oh, ok then, said Ororo with a hint of surprise in her voice”

Seeing the confused look in her eyes that only mirrored his own, he turned on his heels and practically sprinted for the door.





You must login () to review.