All I have to give is……….my heart.

Yeah, yeah…I know I’ve got another story to write about which isn’t complete yet, but this new story came to me….just a Christmas special….at the moment I’m making it one chapter but it depends on you guys!! If you want me to carry on just say so…..


Disclaimer: Logan reflects on his feelings for Storm and as Christmas approaches he decides to give her a special present………one she will never forget.


Rated: R


Christmas…..I often wondered if I ever had a family, a wife who would love me for who I am and maybe an annoying kid running around the Christmas tree asking over and over “When can I open the presents, when…..” Huh, I doubt I ever lived a normal life before the shit that Weapon X put me through……it just wouldn’t fit me…..it wouldn’t be me, but then again I don’t really know who da fuck I really am, do I?!! I don’t even know what my surname is……It might sound silly but if I knew my surname I would have a chance to find out something about myself. Don’t get me wrong am not complaining bout what I have here….I mean the X-Men accepted me for what I am, they welcomed me into their family despite the way I treated everyone…….no I’m definitely not complaining…..but If given a chance I would’ve liked to know what my past was like….and especially what I was like…….maybe am a better person now than I was before but I would be ready to face whatever came to me just to know.

Well there is no point dwelling on something that’s never gonna come back. What can I do……shit happens, but now that my past is gone I need to think bout the future……I mean I aint gettin any younger……and I aint getting older either. As shocking as this sounds I’m actually planning on settling down….not for marriage, yet…..but I would like to have at least one serious relationship….I’ve been with several women over the years but I’ve never…and I mean ever had a relationship that could even come close to something solid……..to think of it, I’ve never actually fallen in love with anyone, well anyone that I can remember.

Well now am not so sure…….there is someone that I have strong feelings for, but I’m certain she don’t feel da same…..I mean she’s so regal and high classed, she aint no arrogant bitch trust me on that, it’s just that she’s so out of reach for me……….I just can’t see a generous person like her considering me as anything more than a close friend.
I aint saying I aint her type, coz I know am “every woman’s type”…..that aint da problem its jus I can’t picture myself with her…….imagine the amount of arguments we’d have. Her ranting on bout my attitude and me ranting on bout her being too uptight, which she aint by the way…..I’ve seen her angry, sad, happy and even drunk sometimes……but it’s the fact that she has control over the weather…her emotions are linked to her powers which explains why she’s somehow distant at times and may seem cold and emotionless too. Y’all should see her when she uses her powers…..I’m always left amazed by the way she looks so graceful when she lifts herself up to the sky and commands the winds to bend to her will……she looks like a Goddess, she must be one…..I mean she has been worshipped as one before. The thing that gets me the most is that she’s so fucking modest….sometimes I like to call her a Goddess coz she truly is an she’s all like, “I’m not a Goddess, do not call me that”…..bullshit. I really can’t explain why I feel this way about her……..you probably thinking I’ve gone crazy, me the Wolverine actually feeling something more than just physical attraction for a woman!? Yeah well I don’t know why I feel this way, I really fucking don’t.

I hope y’all figured out who am talking bout, coz if you don’t then you need to get the hell outta here!!! I’ll give y’all a hint…….It aint JEAN…that’s right, y’all heard correctly…it aint her…..why? because all I feel for her is just friendship…..I might have been attracted to her…well actually I was….but not because I thought she was better looking than, you know who…..but because she was safe, there was no way she would cheat on Scott and I wouldn’t have to commit to anyone…..I enjoyed the occasional flirting but that was as far as it went…..I gotta be honest, those two are destined to be together, they’re both down for each other, no matter what. That’s da kinda relationship I want……strangely….

Now I know it’s almost Christmas an all…..actually it’s tomorrow, damn……. I still aint got her a present……actually in all the time I’ve known her I’ve never given her a present, or anyone else for that matter and things are definitely not going to change this Christmas….I’ll just get Kitty and Jubilee sumthin, after all they’re just like daughters to me so I guess I’ll get dem some music cd’s….maybe some R&B…….I don’t listen to it….obviously, but they seem to like it so I’ll get some info from Bobby on some new releases an all. Apart from that there aint presents for anyone else…..that’s just the way I am people…take it or leave it.



//////////////////////////////////////////////


Christmas Day………

Well it’s Christmas an everyone is having fun…….well we all know am not much of an enthusiast when it comes to Christmas but I make an effort…..I don’t growl as much as I usually do and dats all I can manage….
Something’s quite odd though…..my Goddess deos not seem happy…wonder what’s gotten into her…better ask…

“I see ya aint in da Christmas spirit either…”

She looked at me and smiled…..then she took my hand and said....”Come with me…..this place is just so overwhelming….I need air, please join me.
I better go with her……y’all know she’s claustrophobic.

“Sure darling, there aint nothin much for me to do here anyway”


//////////////////////////////////////////////////


We left the Mansion and headed towards the forest. I don’t know why she’s takin me there but I’m willing to follow her anywhere, especially with that sparkling blue dress she’s wearing….which stops just above her knee….damn…..and the way the fabric clings to her body, fitting perfectly in all the right places…..damn…..

Ok….we’re in the middle of the forest now, she stops and sits next to a tree….she motions for me to come over……hell yeah, like I’m going to refuse such an inviting offer…

As I sit next to her she cuddles up to me……she always does that, not just with me even with gumbo….she’s a cuddly person….no seriously she is, sometimes she falls asleep on my lap…or gumbo’s….she looks really cute when she sleeps.

“Logan, I miss my parents….i’ve never spent Christmas with them……I’m…..just so…”

I held her tighter coz I knew this was hard for her…………….I held her by the waist and she laid her head on my chest………after a few minutes of silence I felt her trembling, I thought she was gonna shock me…even though I just held her tighter……..but instead she did something she rarely does…..she cried.

Y’all know I hate when women cry........especially my Storm, my Goddess……..all I could do was hold her and whisper reassuring words in her ears….

“C’mon darlin, don’t be afraid…..let it all out, you know I won’t tell anyone…”

She smiled at and then whispered something….”Thank you Logan…..”

I obviously heard what she said because of my heightened senses….she knew I would hear her.

“Anytime darlin….”

As time passed by and her crying had died out I decided to take a gamble…….maybe, just maybe, the friendship we have can turn into something more……well wish me good luck y’all coz am gonna tell her just how I feel, but first I need to get up from here, my ass is freezing and all covered up in snow…she obviously don’t feel nothing because of her powers….lucky gal…

“How about we got to my little cottage…..the one Xavier build for me….it’s where I go when I get into one of my berserker moods…” as I said that she smiled at me again and took my hand…I lead her to the cottage witch wasn’t far away from the Main entrance of the Mansion……this place is really big…….i wonder how Xavier managed to get all this….

As we entered, Storm was definitely surprised by the state of the place it had a fireplace right in front of the sofa and small decorations….

“This place is wonderful Logan…..I can’t believe you actually have taste in furniture…”

She was joking, I know that……at least she seems a bit happy so I’m going to let it pass, for now…

“Yeah well……..sit on the sofa I’ll make ya a cup of coffee…”

“No….Logan it’s fine I don’t want one….just, just sit next to me please….”

Wow…she must be really down if she wants me close to her……

“I’ve……been thinking……you’ve been a very good friend to me….and…I really appreciate it Logan…..I really do.”

Is that it….she appreciates my friendship…nothing else…well what else can I expect…….ow what the hell I might as well just tell her how I feel…..

“Thank you Storm…..I appreciate ya friendship too……you’ve always been there for me…..I…listen Storm ya know I aint good with words….it’s just that I feel something for you, and it aint just friendship….I-I…..I think I love you”
Well I’ve said it….though she doesn’t seem shocked or anything……I wonder what’s going through her head…..probably thinking about the nicest way to reject me.

She moves closer to me now and to my astonishment…..she kisses me…not one of those pecks we share once in a while….no this was a full blown kiss……damn…she tastes so good….I can’t believe this is happenin……wow..

What surprises me the most is that she’s not afraid to continue….she’s now taking my shirt off, very slowly……..ah…she’s teasing me……I feel so alive I can’t believe this…….

“Ro…are ya sure?”

“Yes I’m sure Logan…..I love you too….I’ve always loved and until today I never thought you felt the same…”

“Same goes for me…..darlin……..and sorry I aint got ya a present or anything…….I aint got much to give…….in fact all I have to give is my heart…..”

“That is all I need Logan…..just you…..”



END-well it’s up to you guys to decide!!!! : )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx





You must login () to review.