"Oh man." she groaned slightly. "What the hell did I do last night?"

Her eyes still closed she snuggled further down into her bed trying her hardest to get back to sleep. It would have worked too, had it not been for all the pillows and blankets that were in the way.

Wait.

Wait just a minute.

Since when did blankets and pillows move?

She moved around slightly, but froze suddenly when she felt an arm being thrown around her waist. Drawing her to whoever was apparently in her bed. She suppressed a squeal when the mystery person's arm drew her to his bare chest, where he (she was sure it was a he) snuggled closer to her and placed his chin atop her head.

The woman tried her hardest not to panic. She also tried her hardest to figure out who the hell this person was and what the hell she had done, or what they had done rather, for the two of them to end up in bed. Because by the looks of things, they didn't stay up playing poker all night.

Well, maybe strip poker.

She shivered slightly when her bed mate began skimming him fingers along her back.

He slowly began to awaken. She looked up at the same exact time that he looked down at her. They both screamed in surprise. They jumped apart, both grabbing for pillows, sheets, whatever they could find to hide their modesty.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine" she said as her head began throbbing.

His head whipped around as he searched for his clothing. He stopped when his eyes landed on an empty bottle. An empty bottle of vodka to be exact.

"What the hell? Where did this come from?"

"Well, I'd say the hotel's liquor cabinet by the looks of things."

"It's empty. I can't believe we drank the whole thing."

"I can. I've got the headache to prove it."

Silence.

"Um" he started. "We------did we---"

"I don't know. I really don't remember what happened." she said as she began to look for her things.

"Neither do I----"

She gasped.

"What?! What's wrong?"

"I think I know what we did last night......." she trailed off as she held up a condom wrapper.

His eyes widened.

"No."

"I--I can't believe--we--no--" she said.

He sat there trying to calm himself.

"Of course we didn't. We wouldn't have done that."

"Yeah. Of course we wouldn't."

They both looked at the wrapper.

"We did do this. Oh my god! I can't believe we slept together."

"Well, at least we had sense enough to use a condom" he joked trying to lighten the mood.

She didn't laugh.

"Oh my god. I uh--" she looked around. "This isn't even my room."

He looked around as well.

"No, it isn't."

She jumped up suddenly, giving him a nice view of her ass as she searched around for her dress and shoes.

Dress and shoes?

'Oh yeah' she thought. 'the party.'

The night before, Charles Xavier had thrown a party for all of his employees as a way of saying 'A job well done'. It had taken place in a hotel and Charles had reserved rooms for his employees giving them a much deserved vacation. All expenses paid in Las Vegas. She hadn't wanted to be there, but some of the others had talked her into going. She had been standing around watching everyone else dance when she was suddenly approached by him.

'What the hell am I doing?' she thought. 'I should be getting dressed and getting out of here. Not thinking about him' she thought as she turned and looked at him.

She frowned slightly when she noticed the smile on his face. More of a leering grin actually. He seemed to be staring intently at her.

'He must enjoy seeing me freaked out like this' she thought as she looked down.

She gasped and quickly covered herself when she realized what he had been staring at.

Blushing slightly, he turned away.

He did steal peeks at her though.

Watching as she slid her knee length burgendy dress on past her hips and over her mountainous globes.

'What the hell is wrong with me? I can't stand her. I---'

"Where is my other shoe?" she asked no one in particular.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"My shoe. I can't find my other shoe" as she held the one that she did find in her hand.

"Did ya look under the--"

"HEY!" someone shouted. "ARE YA UP YET HOMME?!"

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"My roommate."

"Oh man, he can't see us together."

"I know. Ya have to go."

"What? B-But, I have to find my shoe."

"No time. Ya gotta go now."

"Ya should be up by now ami!!" the man shouted as he banged on the door.

The man sighed as he tried to deal with the woman in front of him and the man on the other side of the door that connected their rooms.

"I'm not leaving without my mmgmdhfdfff."

He had snatched her up and clamped his hand over her mouth, dragging her towards the door.

The man somehow opened the door and pushed her out of it.

"Sorry, I'll return yer shoe later when I find it" he whispered.

"But---"

He closed the door.

She huffed in frustration.

The woman then looked around to make sure that no one had just seen that exchange.

She then crept quietly and quickly to her room.

TBC...





You must login () to review.