UNEXPECTED
Part 1
By: TheWolf

Logan looked at Storm “Your what?”

(3 Months earlier)

Logan looked around the small area in the back of a bar that his friends had rented for his birthday. After many years of searching and trying to find out whom he was. He had finally found out a few things about himself. One being is last name and another being his birthday. But still even on his birthday he wasn’t all that happy.

Gambit one of Logan’s only closets friends walked up to him and gave him a friendly slap on the shoulder. “not so happy are ya homme?”

Logan grunted in response.

“Well with you lookin ta be in ya 30’s ya still got tha attitude of the 92 that ya are.” He laughed

“Beat it gumbo.” Grumbled Logan

“Ah, Gambit only messin’ wit ya mon ami. So what be botherin’ the ol’ Wolverine?”

“Can’t ya take a hint?”

“Non, now tell Gambit.”

Logan sighed and took a drink of the 3rd shot glass that was nursing and looked over at Ororo, whom was at the Table with some of the others the rest where scattered around the room.

Gambit looked at the direction that Logan was looking at and looked back at him. “ya still havn’t told her?”

“No and I don’t plan to.”

“Logan ya gotta tell her.”

“No, Idon’t. If I do…chances are I might hurt her or one of my enemies will…” He shoo his head. “and I aint gonna risk that.”

“Logan stormys a big girl. She can take care of herself… in more ways then one.”

“I know that.”

“So tell her.she might fell the same way.”

“Yea…right.” He Snorted

“Logan trush Gambit be knows what he’s talkin’ about. Tell the girl ya love her.” He sighed as he got up and grabbed his drink “oh yeah…an’ happy birt’day.” He walked away form him and to the table where some of the others where at.

Logan took his last drink and downed it then looked at storm. Love?....naw more like in love and yeah love too. Thought Logan as he stilled looked at Storm. It took him a while to figure out what he was exactly feeling for her. Having never felt these emotions, not eve when he was flirting with Jean. But once it hit him it hit him so hard it nearly knocked him over. He never said anything to storm about it. And that had been 2 months before and he still felt the same way about her.

“Fuck it ima tell her. So what if she don’t like me the same way. At least she’ll know and I know’d I gave it a shot.” Thought Logan to himself as he took a deep breath and got up and walked over to the table as the others got to and headed to the dance floor to dance.

Logan walked up to Storm and looked at her whom stayed seated/ “Hey ‘Ro…listen I gotta tell ya something.”

Ororo looked at him with a small smile. “Yes Logan? What Is it?”

Shit this is hard. He thought to himself. “I gotta tell ya that I well I “ “ Logan was cut off at rogues shouting for them.

“Logan, Storm, come on and get dancing this is a party aint it?” shouted Rogue

Stormed laughed “yes it is.” She then looked at Logan “Well Logan, Do u want to dance?”

He sighed knowing what he has to say was going to have to wait. “Yeah, sure.”

Storm then got up and took his hand in hers; then lead him to the dance floor where they started to dance together.





You must login () to review.