Note: I don't own the X-men. I'm just using them for twisted fantasies--er, I mean for entertainment purposes. ;)This story is set in the Ultimate universe, but I will be taking liberties if it suits my story. Enjoy.






Lying on his back with his hands behind his head, he stared up at the gray ceiling. His mind going a thousand miles per minute, remembering the events that brought him and his newfound
friends to this hell hole.

-----------------------------------------------------

"HIT THE FLOOR!"

He'd been down in the garage working on his motorcycle when he'd heard the voice of Scott
Summers and an explosion that seemed to reverberate through the entire house. Recognizing
the urgency, he ran up stairs to find part of the kitchen blown in, the lights out and the unconscious bodies of both Jean Grey and Professor X on the floor.

He looked up and noticed that Scott, clad in his uniform, had a look of intensity on his
face as he fired his eyebeams at those who would dare launch an assault on his family and
home.

"What the hell's goin' on here?"

"I don't know man" Scott yelled as more explosions hit the mansion.

"What about the others?" he asked while trying to keep out of harms way. He was dying to bust some heads, but he wanted to get a grasp of the situation first. 'Since when did I become rational?' he thought. 'Damn Xavier and his teachings.'

"I don't know. I tried contacting them, but no one's answering."

He tried getting a good look at their assailants, but even his keen senses were no match for the seemingly endless cloud of dust and smoke from the explosions and gunfire.

"It's time to release the Juggernaut."

His ears perked up at the sound of that voice.

"Wraith" he growled as he bared his teeth and released his claws.

He was about to attack when the incredibly strong scent of sulfur assault his nostrils. His warning to the distracted Cyclops came a moment to late as a demonic creature literally appeared from nowhere behind the young man. The dark blue-skinned creature fixed its yellow, pupil-less eyes on the leader of the X-men. With its fangs bared, it whipped its tail around and snatched Scott's visor off of his face.

"HOLY JEEZ" Scott yelled as he covered his face with his hands.

The creature then laid Scott out with a frying pan to his temple. Turning to search for other victims, the mutant's face had a run-in with an adimantium laced fist.

----------------------------------------------

Once he was sure that the demon kid wouldn't be giving him any trouble, he stalked through the house at the sound of heavy footsteps.

"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!" Beast yelled as he leaped at the intruders.

"Heh. It's our house now Fatty" came yet another familiar voice from the living room. A moment later, a sickening crunch was heard, like a fist meeting bone, and then a thud. Beast lay in a heap on the floor. The offender and his minions simply walked over him and
made their way upstairs.

Colonel Wraith's voice came through a communication device. "Have you gotten our main target all bagged up Sabertooth? Or do you need a little more time?"

"Little more time Colonel. He's here. His stench is strong. It's only a matter----uh sir? There's something wrong? It's like the environment's being manipulated--artificially." Sabertooth finished as he looked around. Layers of frost, which seemed to be thickening with
each passing moment, were forming on everything and everyone.

Iceman, A.K.A. Bobby Drake, was the frost maker who had every intention of defending his friends. He and Peter had been downstairs working out when the explosions hit. They soon heard heavy footsteps and attacked by a behemoth of a man who so informatively announced himself as the 'Juggernaut'. Peter immediately changed into his metallic form. Bobby changed as well, but was told to leave by his friend. He tried to argue, but the Russian man told him it would be best for Bobby to get away, just incase he was overwhelmed by this threat which they knew nothing about. So Bobby ran, albeit reluctantly.

He had frozen a few of the soldiers and probably would have turned them all into popsicles if Wraith hadn't sent another one of his lackeys after him. A young lady by the name of Succubus to be specific.

One second, Iceman was in front of the mansion ready to fight and the next he's shackled down to a table surrounded by doctors.

"What the heck?" Bobby asked as he tested his bonds and stared at the green-eyed girl in front of him.

"Ah borrowed that little redhead's powers. We're inside your mind shugah and this is the time when you had your appendix removed. Only now you're goin' to be wide awake for the whole experience."

Bobby watched in horror as the doctor picked up his scalpel. He then screamed in pain when said object penetrated his skin and cut through his flesh.

"Oh, Ah forgot to tell you Bobby. There's no Anesthetic this time around. Ah'll see ya 'round cutie." Rogue finished as she left his mind.

Colonel Wraith complimented Rogue on a job well done when she returned to reality. She looked away and glared at the ground. She then looked a Bobby, whose look of anguish marred his adorable features and her eyes softened.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

Wraith smiled coldly. "Five down, one to go. Get iceboy into the truck with all the other freaks!" The colonel then reached for his communicator "How ya doin' Sabertooth? You found our prey yet?"

-------------------------------------------------

Sabertooth continued to scour the house trying to pick up any normally undetectable sounds or scents, but the excess cold was really screwing with his senses.

"COME ON OUT RUNT! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" Sabertooth roared as he made his way back to the top
of the stairs after having searched the entire second floor and still coming up empty.

The blonde mutant was about to insult his target once more, but was tackled down the steps. Both figures rolled down, fighting for power, but then jumped up when they reached the bottom.

"So nice of you to join me runt, but you should have kept hiding. I knew you weren't too bright."

He said nothing. A simple flick of each wrist and his claws appeared.

"Heh. I got claws too" Sabertooth said as he displayed them.

"Yeah, but do ya know how to use 'em bub?"

"Sure do" he answered as he charged at the smaller man.

Sabertooth, so blinded by his anger and hatred for the man in front of him, slashed wildly and became increasingly frustrated with his lack of contact.

"Quit running you son-of-a-b---"

His black eyes nearly bulged out of his head when 'the runt' had managed to sidestep yet another attack and land one of his own----right in the family jewels. Sabertooth howled in pain and brought his hands down to his crotch. He then gasped his last breath when the other set of claws went straight through his heart.

"You talk to much bub" he said as he watched the poor animal gasp for breath and then finally fall unconscious. His healing factor would no doubt fix the damage done to his body, but at least he wouldn't be a threat right now.

Any other time, the battle between these two bitter enemies would have gone on longer, but there were other, more important matters at hand. He didn't have time to play with the blonde idiot.

He was about to retract his claws, but he sensed and smelled another presence and changed his mind. He turned around to find a young woman, tall, brown skinned, with a shock of white hair that was currently flying around her as the winds picked up. Her eyes were white and like the demonic creature’s, were also pupil-less and literally crackled with electricity.

"Hey darlin'. Ya lookin' for a fight."

"Not really" came a smooth and smoky voice. "But if I have to fight you, then I will."

"I don't want to hurt ya."

"I feel the same. So why don't you just make my job easy and just come along quietly."

"Sorry darlin'. I can't do that" he said as he charged in her direction.

With a wave of her hands, the winds picked up in their intensity and blew the man backwards, trapping him inside of a mini cyclone. The winds kept him centered and spun faster to keep him from moving. A fighter to the end though, he pushed at the winds with all his might.

The sky above clouded over, flashing with lightning. With a simple look at the sky, the lightning obeyed her commands and struck the whirlwind with its great power. An endless amount of electricity struck her captive and he howled in pain as the energy coursed through his adimantium laced body.

He continued to howl and fought for a while, but was eventually overwhelmed by this woman's great power. Once he stopped struggling, the winds died down and he crumpled to the ground with a heavy thud.

Heavy footsteps could soon be heard on the mansions now splintered floor. Wraith smiled down
at his ultimate capture. "Good work Torrent" he said as he placed a hand on her soldier. She shrugged him off and left the mansion. He watched her go and was indifferent to her reaction. He then turned to his men. "Get this animal to the truck. Pack everyone up and then torch the place."

Colonel Wraith ran his calloused hands over his face, fingering scars left their courtesy of the man at his feet.

"Welcome home Wolverine."

TBC....



Note: Storm will (for a while anyway) be known as Torrent.





You must login () to review.