Title: Pretty Piece of Flesh
Author: LaydeRogue
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of the X-men. Until I can save up enough money to buy out the character Storm Marvel has that esteemed privilege. I use the characters for the sole purpose of entertainment.



“Where were you last night?” The question came out with such force that droplets of saliva escaped threw his clenched teeth splattering across her cheeks. His voiced was laced with an animalistic insane rage as he restrained her body against the wall. She was caught off guard by his sudden actions the moment she had entered the apartment.

Trapped between his body and the cold tiled wall. She watched as he struggled with an array of emotions marring his usually handsome features. His hand traveled up the length of her neck, stopping only to tighten his grasp against her delicate throat.

She knew that he did not desire an answer to the question he asked. For he had already known the answer. The smell that exuded from her Jasmine scented skin was mingled with the stench of another man. The aroma of sex, passion, and lust that was not his. Staring intently into her sapphire gaze he could not decide what angered him more. The scent of her or her sudden nonchalance?

There was no resistance from her. No struggling. No pleading. His grip on her neck became tighter. He wanted her to hurt. To feel the pain she had left him with. Pain, to him that seemed to feel extremely physical and excruciatingly real in that instant.

He quickly released his grip and dropped to his knees coughing and choking on his own blood that was rapidly escaping through his clasped fingers which laid upon his neck. She walked past his dying body as he struggled to gasped for air, and life, on toward the front door, replacing the sharpened blade into her platinum colored locks.

She stopped momentarily only to smooth her chic chignon styled hair into place and to let the wrinkles that had set in earlier fall out of her clothes. Quickly applying a fresh coat of lipstick to her lips she readied herself to leave and to meet her husband for the evening’s dinner reservations.





You must login () to review.