Half-pint by ClaireLeon
Summary: A ro/lo fluff story! Logan reflects after an important event.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5665 Read: 11297 Published: 05-02-12 Updated: 09-05-12

1. Chapter 1 by ClaireLeon

2. Chapter 2 by ClaireLeon

3. Chapter 3 by ClaireLeon

4. Chapter 4 by ClaireLeon

Chapter 1 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer: I want to own x-men so bad!! But I don’t, just the made up stories in my head!

Half-Pint

Logan looked down at his sleeping wife, her white hair pulled up into a ballerina bun with tendrils here and there curling down. He ran the back of his hand down a flushed cheek, smiling as she rubbed her cheek into his knuckles; seeking him out.

Her deflated stomach causing Logan to grin even more, it was the home of their pup for 8 months. Until the pup decided to make them self known to the world and come early.

He chuckled remembering when ‘Ro’s stomach would flutter as the pup kicked and squirmed. They would sit in her green house with him sitting against the magnolia tree and ‘Ro with her back to his chest and sitting between his legs and their hands on her belly for hours. Just feeling the life that resided in his goddess and grew each day.

And how could he forget his wife strolling about the loft in the nude, proud of her expanding stomach, and wanting to show it off as much as possible. She would sway her rounded hips and ample butt to African beats while singing to the pup in her native language.

He would sometimes quietly slip his clothes off and silently come up behind her and press his naked body against hers and melded his hard planes to her soft curves. Then swaying to the music with her, it would always end with him inside her as the dance came to an end and another began. The memories warmed the man and the animal, he found he was going to miss ‘Ro’s new body; but maybe he’ll see it once again soon.

A cry from the bassinette pulled Logan from his thoughts, he walked to it and peered in. Their pup! He gazed into eyes that were his own, but surrounded by ‘Ro’s thick and long eyelashes. (which made the silver eyes more vivrant)

Their skin color was his cinnamon complexion, but with ‘Ro’s suppleness and softness. He ran a finger through downy soft black wavy hair, boy was it already thick! His son yawned and turned his face towards his wrist to sniff it, instantly calming him.

Logan felt pride well in his chest, his son had his enhanced senses and was already using them well! He couldn’t believe it! A dark hand rubbed his son’s head, and again he watched the infant turn and sniff the wrist.

“He is like his father,” ‘Ro murmured, “extraordinary!” Logan beamed at his wife, watching as she traced eyebrows, ears, and roman nose like his. And then a pair of lips shaped like his own but could rival hers in thickness. Logan leaned down and picked up his son like he was glass, afraid his adamantium embrace would crush their newborn. ‘Ro watched in awe as Logan closed his eyes and inhaled their son’s scent and committing it to memory for him and Wolverine.

“Oh my he purrs!” ‘Ro couldn’t help but laugh at both Wolverine’s purring. She turned as a collective “Ahh!” came from the infirmary entrance. Their family and friends were watching stunned, the father and son bond. Logan comes back and kisses his son’s forehead, cradling him to his chest. “Hello everyone! Come meet James Xavier Howlett.” Logan and Ororo are suddenly swarmed as their friends and family come over to meet the newest member of the X-men family.

“Oh my Logan!” Jean exclaimed, “You have a little twin, he’s adorable. Ororo…” Jean hugged the ecstatic woman she considered as her best friend. Scott pulled Ororo into a hug when they pulled apart and kissed her forehead,

“You did good sis, even if my nephew does look like Logan.” Everyone laughed as Logan growled, then were astonished when Little James copied his father’s, only not as loud.

“Hahahaha,” Charles laughed heartily, “Serves you all right. It seems my grandson has inheritated Logan’s enhanced senses. It seems his mutant genes are active at birth.” Logan and Ororo looked at each other surprised and also frightened. Logan pulled his son into his chest and pull in a shakey breath. “It is alright Logan, while he does have claws like you, he is young enough I can keep them from involuntarily coming out. Eventually teach him to control their release.” Logan closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of his son, he smelled of rain, pine, and baby powder. Ororo leaned her body into her husband from behind and encircled him and their son in her arms. Logan’s tension ebbed and he sighed into his son’s hair.

“It is okay my love we will be there for him and for you,” Ororo told Logan, stroking his hair.

“I’m sorry Ro!” Logan sobbed, “I am already hurting him!” Everyone was quiet and moved to surround the young family and hug them tightly. Jean sent images of waterfalls and the mansion’s woods, while Remy used his empathy to calm them all. Charles watched in awe as his x-men comforted each other and showed their love for one another. Logan whispered thank you and pulled out of the group to walk up to Charles,

“Here is the half pint.” Charles welcomed his grandson into his arms and watched as the infant opened his silver eyes to look at him. James yawned and squirmed in his arms, it looked like he inherited Logan’s lone wolf tendencies. Charles gasped as a connection opened with James; he could see through the infant’s eyes, smell what he smelled, and feel what his skin feels. “Chuck? Chuck?” Charles shook his head clear and stared down at the infant in disbelief.

“Logan, you have a very remarkable son,” Charles answered handing the baby back. Ororo walked up to him and took his hand as Charles explained what happened.

“Oh my, a little Logan with psychic abilities,” Jean gasped looking at the infant. Ororo laughed at everyone’s surprised looks and wide eyes,

“Guess we will have our hands full!”

Chapter 2 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer: X-men-not mine situation and James jr-mine!!

Half-pint Chapter 2

Logan feels something tap his face hard and ignores it tying t hold on to his peaceful sleep. But is once again hit in the face and he hears a grunt, he knows his son is head butting him awake and grunting.

Logan opens one eye at his son and grunts, he receives a laugh as a response and sits up. James is now lying on his back, grabbing his feet and blabbing on and on in baby talk. Logan shakes his head at the chatterbox, he is sporting a tan like his own from his time in the garden and pool this summer. ‘Ro keeps bottles of baby sunscreen in every room since James moves fast like him and slips outside behind anyone and follows them.

His hair is thick and long, they cut it once a week in a buzz cut and its down to his shoulders by the next cut. Logan tickles his 8 month old son and chuckles when he rolls on his belly to crawl away.

“Where ya goin’ half-pint?” Logan asks. James shrugs and Logan imitates causing James to grunt and head butt his chest. “Ooff!” Logan falls back holding James in his large arms as James grins and pats his face,

“Dada dada!!” The bathroom door opens and both wolverines turn their attention to the woman emerging from the steam with nothing on. “Mama mama.”

Logan watched a smile blossom on his wife’s face as she sashays over and sits on the bed beside him. He is hypnotized by the sway of her hips and how her still larger than life breasts giggle with each step. James grunts and crawls to his mother automatically and lifts himself up as he leans on her breasts.

“How is my baby? Huh?” Ororo coos at him in a melodic voice. James bounces his legs and chatters at her incessantly. Logan watches his son nuzzles Ororo’s mouth with his forehead, she nuzzles back and purrs for him.

James falls into her chest and turns in her arms, his naked back to her naked breasts and stares up at his mother his eyes closed; to hear the rumble in her chest and feel it. Logan appreciates that Ororo calls and builds that connection with their son’s animal, he never had that until her and it made all the difference.

Ororo sees Logan smiling at her wistfully and knows he is still in awe of their son and family dynamic. Logan kisses ‘Ro and half-pint’s hair and disappears to take a shower and dress. “Shall we get ready and go outside?” James’ eyes lit up at the word outside and he claps his hands yelling. Ororo laughs at her son’s antics and picks him up to get ready for the day.

Logan walked into his bedroom in unbuttoned jeans and looked up to Ororo turning in the mirror, his heart skipped a beat. She is dressed in a red skirt with a red bikini top, her flat stomach once again on display since their son’s birth.

He watched her adjust the bikini top, she was bustier from breast feeding so it was slightly too small. Logan adjusted himself and buttoned his jeans as their eyes met, she blushed at being caught preening. “God I want you ‘Ro,” he whispered and embraced her. She chuckled and went to the bed looking over her shoulder, Logan groaned and followed.

When she bent down her curly silver hair covered her son in a curtain of silk and Logan watched James struggle in it. “Chill out half-pint!” Ororo stood up and helped their son stand up barefooted and in jeans, like father like son. Logan pulls his leather Stetson on and places a baby Stetson on the pup. James grins at Logan as he takes his son from ‘Ro and they make their way to the kitchen.

“Hello everyone, is everyone ready for the 4th of July BBQ?” Ororo asked the group in the kitchen. Everyone greeted them as they went about their tasks: Scott getting the meat together, Bobby and Kitty getting the soda, water, and beer and making sure they were in the coolers and cold, Hank and Remy were taking care of sides and toppings; Rogue was handling the desserts.

Ororo went to help Rogue as he walked over to the bar counter where Jean was sitting almost at 9 months pregnant!

“Hey Red! How are you feeling?” Logan asked as James struggled to reach for her. He adored his Auntie Jean and was especially protective since her belly started showing.

“I am doing well Logan,” she answered, then held out her arms, “Now quit holding my nephew hostage!” Logan laughed and handed her James who she hugs and kisses. He watches with a smirk as James kisses Jean on the mouth and they both go loudly “muahh!”. Ororo turns and laughs as Scott walks over after washing his hands and crossing his arms says,

“What are you two doing?” James growls at Scott and hugs Jean’s neck with his strong arms, Scott laughs at his nephew and tickles him, who in turn giggles. Ororo feels a warmth in her chest at their interaction and is happy her son has a loving family and loves them in return.

“Oh!” Jean exclaims as she feels the baby kick. James looks at Jean then puts his little hand on her rounded stomach and giggles when the baby girl kicks again. Charles pulls up alongside Jean and James, watching the young wolverine kiss the doctor’s belly and looks at him to say his first real word. James points to Jean’s belly and shouts,

“Baby!” Ororo and Logan run up to the group with wide eyes, Ororo asks,

“What did you say James?”

“Baby! Baby! Baby!” Logan laughs and hugs his son proudly,

“Good job half-pint!” He then tickles James even as he squirms in his arms, then he hears:

“ ‘Top Dada! ‘Top!” Logan stops in surprise and Charles laughs as James crosses his bare arms and glares. Logan smirks and lifts his large hand slowly when,

“Mommy, dada bad!” Scott and Jean laugh so hard they cry as Ororo smacks Logan’s arm and takes their son in her arms.

“Dang you fight dirty half-pint!”

“Well you were being a bad Dada!” ‘Ro joked as James laid his head on her chest. Ororo closes her eyes as he shares images of Logan laughing and playing with James. Logan watched them bond and smiled as Charles pated his back. Ororo set James down on his feet and he automatically ran to his father, the leader of their pack. He hugged his leg and rubbed his cheek against his jeans.

“Hey pup, come here!” He picked him up and put him on his shoulders, “Let’s party!”

Chapter 3 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer: X-men-not mine situation and James jr-mine!!

Half-pint Chapter 3

James looks about the rec room as Ororo and Jean watch with grins as he tries to track down his best friend. Then he catches a scent of lavender and ducks under the pool table and a girlish shriek is heard. Jean and Ororo laugh as James helps Rachel stand and brings her to Jean.

“Hey girlie!” Jean greets her one year old daughter and sits her in her lap. Rachel has her mother’s milky skin, long red hair, and melodic laugh. But she has her dad’s cool personality, her dad’s wavy hair, and his shapely lips. Jean brushes her long hair into pigtails high on her head as James watches with his chin on his mother’s knee.

He is 18 months, but is tall for his age and very muscular like Logan. Ororo tousles his black wavy hair which now sports silver and blue highlights and curls more the shorter it is (which is not very often). He watches Rachel with large silver eyes, they are almond shaped and surrounded by bright white eyelashes that any girl would die to have.

Ororo asks Jean for a rubber band and pull his hair back in a pony tail so he can see without his long hair in his eyes. He and Rachel play hide and seek using their abilities to hide from each other and find the other. James has his enhanced sense and psychic abilities, while Rachel has psychic abilities and telekinesis. Luckily she doesn’t use her telekinesis against him and he doesn’t use his super strength, thank god for his healing abilities!

“You would think they were married at birth!” Ororo laughed as she put down her son and Jean put down Rachel, the two toddlers walked to each other and James held out his hand. Rachel smiled up at him and look it, he grunted and led her to their toys. Logan and Scott were watching from the doorway, Logan chuckled as his son helped Rachel into their playhouse.

“Damn! We are going to be planning their wedding soon,” Scott commented, “I see he has your grunting down, and she already knows how to distinguish them.”

“I know man,” Logan replied, “They are more married than we are and we have rings!” Scott laughed as they joined their wives on the couches. Logan put his palm against ‘Ro’s cheek and she rubbed against him. She sighed as he pulled her on his lap and hugged her. Scott sat beside his wife and sighed as she rubbed his chest and stared up at him. “I think we are going to be in laws Red.”

“I know, ‘Ro and I were discussing the wedding details,” Jean joked. Scott and Logan groaned as the two women laughed like teenagers. “Are we ready to go see S-A-N-T-A?”

“Santa! Santa!” James and Rachel yelled, running to their parents. Ororo laughed as Jean, Scott, and Logan glared at her, ever since she taught them to spell they had to be careful with their conversations.

“All right kiddies, let’s go see the big guy!” Logan told them standing up, “Grab your coats, gloves, and scarves!” James and Rachel rushed to their table in the corner of the rec room and brought their winter gear. James had on a blue flannel shirt, freshly ironed jeans, and boots. Ororo helped him with his black leather jacket and Logan pulled on his blue gloves.

Rachel was wearing a red velvet dress with ruffles and ribbons, black tights, black patent heels, and a matching red velvet poncho. Jean slipped on black mittens with fur around the wrists and a matching black fur ear muffs. While Scott and Logan heated the car, Jean and Ororo dressed and corralled the kids to the garage.

Logan and Ororo swung James between them as Rachel was carried by Scott, Jean holding Scott’s hand. James looked about along with Logan, Ororo shook her head at their instincts. There was a long line so they stood for an hour until they were finally next.

“Dadda, Momma! Dere he is! James, see him?” Rachel squealed with stars in her eyes. James nodded and grinned up at her, a woman dressed as an elf came up to them and stopped. She stared at Ororo and James wearily, then cleared her throat.

“I’m sorry we don’t um…” she stammered, “Ya’ll are mutants, we don’t do mutants. For our safety, I’m so sorry for yer wait. If you could leave please.” The parents looked at the woman hard and in disbelief.

“Now you lil’…” Logan started, pointing a finger in her face.

“Logan!” Ororo chastised, “What my husband is trying to articulate is the children waited an hour to see Santa and are very excited. Just because we are mutants, doesn’t make us anymore human or have less holiday spirit.” The elf went to open her mouth when Santa came up with a smile and two presents.

“Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas! How are you all? My, my you have grown, but yer too big fer my lap now!” Everyone laughed as he addressed Logan, then Santa turned to James. “Well now, it looks like someone will be taking ya place fer now on. How are ya son?”

“Very well Santa,” James answered confidently, “My Rachel and I wanted to see you. We are good.” Scott put Rachel down and she ran up to them,

“Yeah yeah!” Santa laughed heartily, and bent down to hand them each a wrapped present.

“Here ya go, I only give really special kids presents okay? You can open them now you two!” The two children looked expectantly at their mothers, who nodded. Suddenly, there is a flurry of wrapping papter and gasps from the children and parents. They each received the present they wanted most, a Monster High doll for Rachel and basketball for James.

“Thank you Santa!” they both say at the same time and hug him fiercely. He laughs and hugs them back , then the children chatter with each other.

“Sorry about myself, she means no harm,” he told the parents, “But she doesn’t see that it does harm, especially to the children.”

“I am just glad you were here to stand up for our pups,” Logan told him, “But I hope ya don’t keep her or at least not have her interact with people.” Santa nodded then clapped his hands,

“You two want a photo with Santa?”

“Yes!!!”

Chapter 4 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer:  not mine except James!!!

Chapter 4

         Six year old Rachel yelped as she almost fell off the stool she had climbed on top of, it wobbled as she stood on her tippy toes.  She tried to reach for the candy bag aunt Roro hid, suddenly she heard a shout and startled.  Logan caught the red head before she fell off, James had pulled him in here to rat her out.  Rachel whined and struggled in his large arms,

"I hate you James!  You told on me, how could you!". Logan shook her once lightly,

"Hey girlie!  You are in trouble, not him!  You could've hurt herself or died!"

"Yeah Rachel you coulda died like professor!  I don't want ya ta die like him and leave me.  Do you want ta leave me?!?" James yelled, tears in his silver eyes.  Rachel, still angry at his "betrayal" yelled,

"Yes!  And I'll neva talk ta ya ever again!  Neva!"  Logan watched his son ball up his fists as he glared at a pouting Rachel.  Then for the first time he released his claws, Logan set Rachel down as James stood frozen.  "James? James! I'm sowy I'm sowy! I didnt mean it, I didn't mean it!"  Logan scooped up James carefully and told Rachel to get aunt Roro in the tv room, he called to Jean mentally and ran to the med lab as fast as he could.

           Logan set James down as Jean and Hank brought gauze, bandages, and a bone saw.  Logan felt is chest tighten as James whimpered and tears started to fall, he nuzzled his sons head and purred for James.  James returned the nuzzle and whimpered, Logan softly wiped the blood from his hands as James silently cried.  Then 'Ro came running in with Scott and Rachel, Logan looked up anguished at his wife.

"What happened?" she asked and ran up.  She gasped as James reached for her with claws extended, she carefully embraced him and stroked his back.  He sobbed as soon as she touched him, Logan stroked his head as Ororo tried to comfort their son.

"Rachel says she wants to leave me like professor did!  I don't want her to Mommy!  I had ta tell Daddy or she'd fall!" James wailed through tears.  Rachel ran over and jumped so she could see her friend, she was crying now too and Scott came over and lifted her up.  She threw herself on top of James and hugged him tightly,

"I don't, I don't!  I wanna see you James, yer my bestest friend. I'm sowy!  Okay?" James nodded as Rachel pulled back and hiccuped, she saw his claws and touched one softly.  "Let mommy take care of you and then we will have uh sleepover and eat candy and ice cream and watch movies and other stuff, kay?" James nodded as Scott took Rachel down and hugged James bye.  He hugged Ororo tightly and clasped Logan's shoulder, Rachel waved as Scott carried her out.  Ororo wiped James' tears as he yawned, she laid him down softly as he calmed down.  Logan felt anxious in the medlab and for his son, he hoped he would not remember the procedure and would feel no pain.  He smiled as Ororo cupped his face then pulled him down for a kiss, she could read him like a book.

"He shall be fine my love," Ororo whispered, "And we shall be here for him, no harm will come to our son."  Logan nodded and nuzzled the mark on her neck, he inhaled her scent to reassure himself.  James whimpered and both parents bent over so he could hug both and inhale their scent, reassuring his animal his pack was here and safe.

"Hank is going to put a mask on you honey and you breath like you always do okay?  It is going to put you asleep for a while until we are done, so you will not feel anything.  Are you ready, mommy and daddy will be right here!" Jean told him as they situated him on the bed and hooked him to machines.  Hank placed the mask on and Ororo cried softly as his silver eyes slid shut,

"Okay, now I will place a line and it will give continuous anesthesia to keep him under and pain free.  I made this formula specially for Logan and his healing factors.  Since this will most likely happen again we will just smooth the more rough edges, there will be less tearing, thus less pain."  Logan and Ororo nodded and stood back to give them room to work.  They worked quickly and smoothed his claws and shortened them for now.  Ororo sighed with relief as they turned off the anesthesia and gave him pain meds just in case.  Hank removed the mask and they waited for James to stir, he turned in his sleep and sighed.  As he did his claws sheathed and Hank was able to examine his knuckles and give him the all clear as James rubbed his eyes yawning.

"Hey pup," Logan greeted and bumped heads with James softly, "How ya feeling'?" "Better, sleepy," James yawned as he reached for his mother.  She lifted him up and held him, rubbing his back as he rubbed his hands.  "They hurt a lil bit Daddy, do they hurt you too?"  Logan was taken aback and didn't know what to tell him, Ororo nodded and Logan sat on the gurney beside them.  He sighed as he rubbed James' back,

"Yeah pup, they hurt every time they come out.  It gets better each time.  But ya got ta be careful with them, ya can hurt someone real bad wit them.  Ya never use them on another person or animal, okay?  When ya get older I will tell ya about mine and show ya how ta use them, fer now ya have to watch how upset ya get.  It will be hard, but we'll all help okay?". Ororo smiled as James nodded and went into Logan's arms, Logan sighed as James sent him a mental hug and gave him big hug.  "Come on, before a certain redhead kicks my behind fer keepin' her boy away.". Ororo and Jean laugh as James grunts at his father, a huge grin on his face at the mention of his best friend.

         A thirteen year old Rachel frowned as she struggled to finish the third mile Logan had the class running.  She was the only plus size girl in their class and she was trying to hang in there.  Finally!  She finished and collapsed beside her best friend James, he grinned and handed her a water bottle.

"Thank you!" she gasped.  He nodded and looked at her,

"You should run with me, it will make this easier on your body."  Rachel shook her head as she swallowed,

"Nah, I need all the help I can get to loose this weight."  James rolled his silver eyes, he stood up and stretched his tall lean body.  Rachel hated his freakishly perfect genes, she stood up and stretched her calves out as she cursed his awesome muscles.

"You don't need to loose weight, I like your body," James told her.  Rachel blushed as the other girls glared at her or snickered, it was as if her best friend had blinders on when it came to her.  Plus he had the famous "wolverine bluntness", he says whatever pops into his demented head.  ((Heard that!)) he thought to her and smirked.  Rachel blushed and shoved him as they went to change out, ((Good!  I don't need to repeat it then!)). She hurriedly dressed in tight jeans and a flannel shirt she'd stole from James, with a cami under it.  As she came out James was talking with Chelsea, a popular skinny girl with butterfly wings.  She smiled and slipped out the danger room, as she walked on her face fell.  He needed to hang out with girls like that, beautiful and perfect.  Why did her best friend have to have the body of a Greek god?  She ran into aunt Roro as she came down the hall,

"Hey aunt Roro!"  Ororo smiled and hugged her niece, she put an arm around her shoulders and led her to her empty classroom. "How are you doing Rachel?" she asked as she locked the classroom door, "Did my husband try to kill you guys again in class?"  Rachel groaned and fell into the teacher chair, "Tell me about it!  Doesn't he know heavy girls don't like to run?"  Ororo sat on her desk and smiled, "Rachel you are not heavy, you just need to train your body.  Your mother hated the physical training too, I could help you.  You have my body type, so you just need to adjust somethings and you will find it easier my dear."  Rachel blushed as Ororo compared her to HER!

"I do not have your body, if I did I would be happy!  Maybe I would have a chance....er.." Rachel stammered and looked away.  Ororo sighed and pulled Rachel to her feet,

"My dear you are not fat, you have the body of a woman!  There is nothing wrong with that, James likes you the way you are.  He may be dense sometimes like my husband, but he is very clear that you hold his eyes and heart."

"You think so?"

"I know so, I am his mother!"  They laughed as James smiled outside the classroom door, he slipped away as they went on to other matters.

         James tossed his wavy hair back as he came out of the pool, it fell in waves to his broad shoulders.  It was black with more blue and silver highlights from being in the sun all the time.  He was nineteen and 6 ft 5, he had a swimmers body with bulkier muscles.  His silver eyes looked for Rachel, his best friend, but he was unsuccessful.  ((Rachel?  Where are you?)). ((Magnolia tree!)). He turned and frowned as she waved a tan arm, but stayed hidden.  He ignored his male friends and girls trying to catch his attention and jogged to the tree.  He had one woman for him and she was waiting.

"Rachel?" he asked and stilled as she came around.  She was 5 ft 5, lightly tan, her red hair in bombshell waves to her waist, she had piercing green eyes like a cat, full lips with a deep cupid's bow, and large cheekbones.  She was what most would consider plus size, but barely.  She was built surprisingly like his mother, their mothers joked she was really his mother's daughter.

"Hi James," she replied shyly.  She was wearing a white halter dress that clung to her curves and gold heels.  "I didn't feel like wearing a suit in front of everyone, but I know you like swimming.  I wanted to let you know I am enrolled in online classes so I will be here and on the team for now." James grinned wolfishly,

"I knew you'd miss me too much ta leave darlin'."  Rachel blushed and smirked,

"Isn't it the other way around?  You know you want me, darlin'!"  James frowned suddenly and stepped up to her,

"You know I do, but you don't want me."  Rachel looked away as he cupped her round face, he turned her face to his and he could hear her heart skip a beat.

"You know that's not true," she whispered, "You need someone like Chelsea or Amber.  I am just your nerdy best friend..."  James pulled her to his heated body, his sinewy body cradling her curvy one.  He nuzzled her neck and inhaled her scent, it was lavender mixed with arousal and the smell of her virginity.  "James, I love you."  Rachel froze at her whispered words and heard him growl.

"I know," he growls in her ear deep and pulls back to look at her flushed face, "That's why I can't let you go, my wolverine and I claimed you.  There will never be another, never was another."  Rachel nodded and pulled him down to capture his shapely lips in a kiss.  James held her to him tightly, only releasing her to take a breath.  "Let's go darlin'."  Rachel shivered at his gravelly voice and let him lead her to the mansion.  Everyone around the pool stilled and watched them, James smirked as he leaned down and kissed Rachel once again.  His male friend hollered and egged him on as Rachel smacked his arm afterward blushing.

            Rachel thanked James as he held open the door for her, she stilled as her father and uncle Logan were at the dining table.  James took her hand and they went to the table,

"Hey Dad, uncle Scott.  I have a question for you both."  Logan finished his beer and set it down as Scott set his bottle down also and gave their kids their attention. "Alright pup, let's hear it," Logan replied. "I would like both your permission to date Rachel," he told them, "I hafta tell tha truth and admit my wolverine has claimed Rachel mentally, even though I have not physically.  I can't help the way I feel, nor do I want to."  Scott sighed and stood up,

"You two are practically married already, so who am I to come between you guys now.  Just treat her well, like your dad does your mom alright?" James grinned and nodded as he shook Scott's hand, Logan hugged Rachel and told her to take care of him.  

"Y'all be careful," Logan warned, "I don't want grandbabies this early!" Rachel and James blushed,

"We're virgins for your information, thanks bub!"  Logan howled at Scott's relieved face and Rachel's growled declaration.  James shook his head and tried not to die of embarrassment as Rachel giggled at his blush.

"What is so funny?" Jean asked as she and Ororo came in.  Ororo raised an eyebrow as everyone was quiet,

"Dad is just relieved James and I are virgins and Logan was warning us he doesn't want grandbabies this early.". Jean and Ororo rushed their children and hugged them, James laughed  as Rachel was pulled into the kitchen by their moms.  James sat by his father who clasped his hand,

"Happy?"  James nodded and stared at his girlfriend, Scott and Logan snorted, the boy was lost.

This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10401