Don't fall in Love by Starchaser
Summary: Why is it always hard to fall in love,when you aren't even trying too.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3834 Read: 8000 Published: 02-24-14 Updated: 03-06-14
Story Notes:
This Story would be flipping back and forward between the different Life Stories of both Ororo And logan before they Actually meet.

Ororo and Logan are both human in this World but powers do exist (they just don't have them).

Xavier is Ororo's adoptive father Jean and Scott act as her brother and sister.

1. Chapter 1-Hard Day by Starchaser

2. Chapter 2 by Starchaser

3. Chapter 3 by Starchaser

4. Chapter 4 by Starchaser

5. Chapter 5 by Starchaser

6. Chapter 6 by Starchaser

Chapter 1-Hard Day by Starchaser
Author's Notes:
She's afraid of getting close .Afraid of falling in love and losing that love again.
"Ororo!" N'dare,a beautiful dark skinned mother calls
from the kitchen for her daughter,a Beautiful nut-brown girl with white hair sitting at the dining room table.

Their home in Cairo, Egypt was well kept and modest.

"Ororo!"N'dare calls again.

"Is your homework finished?" She asked by her beautiful young mother, she looked nothing like her.N'dare's hair was a rich shade of mahogany,It flowed in waves and flipped off her shoulders, Her eyes framed by long lashes,Were a dark brown that reminded one of melted chocolate.

"Working on it Mama."Ororo says as she continues writing.

She turns on the television that now showed Whitney Huston in a long white ball gown. N'dare smirks and looks towards her daughter and lifts her chin.

"I heard you singing again you know, your talented sweetheart," She said."But if you want to be something in life you have to study," Her mother sighs unclasping a gold necklace that she always wore.

"I am studying Mama. I want to be a singer," Ororo answers her mother. "It's better to be a doctor, lawyer. Or maybe a Photojournalist like your Father It'll take you places," Her mother smiled at her. "But Mama Singing would take me places as well," Ororo says.

"Sure it would baby," She said.

"Besides America isn't ready for a girl like you," Her mother says taking off her Gold necklace from around her neck. Ororo looks up and watches the Red Ruby spin as her mother holds it in front of her before putting around her own nut brown neck. Ororo looks down at the gleaming stone in amazement as she touches it; her mother never took it off.

"Why? Mama," Ororo asked as her eyes wide. "Because you're special," As she tells her and the Kitchen door Opened. "Is dinner ready?" A strong male's voice asked coming into the Kitchen. "Papa," Ororo's eye lit up seeing her father. "Hey baby girl," He says. She had looked nothing like her father as well; and her hand would not stop touching the ruby around her neck.

"Oh, David," Her mother says . She giggles at him as she reaches his open arms, Ororo watched her parents embrace each other. "Your daughter's singing again," She tells him. "She needs to be studying,"She continued.

He laughs with a shake of his head as he holds his wife. her flowered blue and white dress closes the space between them.

"N'dare let the girl be, she's young when the time is right she'll be a princess," He tells his wife with a peck to her lips. Ororo looks up at a picture on the wall of the family. Her mother, her father, and herself as it begins to shake. She watches it with concern.

Elsewhere soldiers finally manage to shoot down an enemy fighter plane.And the plane falls and veers towards the Munroe's house. N'dare along with David standing close to the window is the first to see the plane coming in.

Panicked, she tries to reach for her daughter, Ororo tried to reach for her mother but winds sweep the girl under the heavy wooden table. "MAMA!!"

The horrified faces of her parents are the last things she sees as the plane crashes into the building. Ten -year-old Ororo awakes in darkness, buried, and trapped as if in a coffin. She screams and screams. Her screams become more hoarse as shes covered in dust she coughs and tries to clear her eyes.

As she does so she turns as gasps seeing her mother's once pretty face tarred and broken next to her.Her dark caring eye are now lifeless and dull Ororo looked around for her father but she could not find him. and it was silent the only thing she heard was her own heart beating in her chest.

"Mama" She shakes her mother's corpse, "Mama, wake up," She cries begging her to wake up.
End Notes:
Oh Ororo doesn't look again like her parents though they are her Biological ones because of her White hair and blue eyes.
Chapter 2 by Starchaser
Author's Notes:
Logan finds himself in deep shit with his 'Job'
Miles away in the Silicon valley a dark haired man is using a pay phone.

"Where are you,Logan" A much older mans gravel voice asked his sparkling blue eyes narrowed as his voice is on the other side.

"Yer asking me? You sure do know how to pick 'em" He answers.He Hears the man sucks his teeth.

"Never mind that, More important wheres my money?"The older man asked in a stern tone. Logan sigh was heavy as he swallows hard.

"Look,Harding" He says taking a deep breath.

"You're into 30 Grand" He hears."I know, I know" Logan answers as his hand ran through his dark hair.

"You know then what the hell was that tonight?" Harding asked about his performance in the ring.

"I messed up" Logan says."I'm going to Pay you,"He Reassured his manager Harding." I just got to take care of other things"He continued.

"You loose one more fight,My men will find you," Harding answered.

"What's that?"Logan says faking a broken reception.

"I can't hear ya, yer phone's acting Wacky,"He continues his static.

"Logan you piece of shi-" Was Harding last words as Logan end's the call and hanged up the phone and returns to his car and drives off.

His phone lit up as he waits for the Traffic lights to change.And he cursed himself as he noticed the number.

"Shit,8 o'clock" He says picking up the Nokia.He had four previous missed calls all from his girl friend ,Deborah.

"Sorry, Deb I'm on my way"He says once the Lights turn green and he drives down the near empty street.
End Notes:
Logan's girl friend is Deborah Risman the woman who created Laura in the X men Revolution. I made her a black woman even though in the show she had Blonde hair and green eyes she was dark skinned .

Laura was clearly Biracial with naturally tan skin and hair before they decided to white wash her for the comics I really wished that they left her as is.

What's so oc about her I gave her and Older sister and a Niece.
Chapter 3 by Starchaser
Author's Notes:
Ororo's grades are down
Ororo wakes up with a start from her dream, with tears in her eyes, the stress of finals bringing back old childhood nightmares. Like some sort of sweet miracle she hears his soft cultured voice.

"Ororo, I would like to speak with you,” He says trying to get her attention from the floor below her. The tone of his voice is innocent enough to know that he was serious."Meet me in my office."

"Yes, sir,” She answers.She rubs her hands over her face.And gets out of bed. She walks the short hallway and waits for the elevator she steps in once the elevator opens with a whoosh.

"Hello, Ororo"

"Vi , The grand office please,"Ororo tells the Computer."Yes ma'ma"She answered. The elevator music was playing a relentless cheerful song.And Ororo groans.

The elevator comes to a smooth halt as Ororo reached her floor she steps out into a corridor. Her footsteps, echoing. He stops at a set Large doors.

A warm, mahogany-paneled room Charles office was intimidating, but yet had a at home feeling.

"Hello Ororo, come in"

Ororo hesitates. "Come in Ororo,"Xavier says again."Have a seat, I'll be right with you"He continues. She doesn't. Xavier notices.

"It's alright. You can sit. Sit."He says.

She doesn't. And looks around the room. A cherry desk sits in the middle of the large officer that seems almost superfluous, since there's little to no paperwork. A small table lamp sits to the side with a long brass pull-cord. Four large floors to ceiling book cases on each adorn each wall.

Deep purple curtains drew to one side. A chest set on grand display on a coffee table on far end of the room with dark sofa's opposite them.

Xavier lifts up a coffee pot.He pours some coffee into a single cup.

"Would you like some coffee?"He asked her. Ororo doesn't answer as she finally takes her seat opposite him.

"You know when some asks if you would like some coffee and you don't want any your supposed to say 'No thank you'," He says.

"Would you like some coffee?" He asked again before pressing the white cup to his lips waiting for her answer.

Her lips part, she wasn't going to fall into his trap as she says "No, thank you" with agitation in her voice he noticed.

"Well suit yourself,"Xavier says taking a sip.

"I checked your grades online,” He says."Your falling behind in two classes,"He continued.

"You need those credits for gradation Consular Sherman notified me yesterday She told me you didn't show up for one of them," Xavier says resting his cup over to the side.

Ororo's blue eyes narrowed "So that's why she was down graded to understudy in the Damn Yankees play"she thought to herself.

"I know Fa-Professor,"She Stammers."I've just got a lot of things going on"She continues. "Oh" Xavier looks at her curiously.

"I can explain-"

"My dorm is so noisy I can't do much there Jean's constantly bringing boys back and forward there when I tell her not too" She says.
"I go to the lab to get as much down but I can't stay there long because the Astrophysics class uses it and when I go to the Lounge I end up falling sleep"She continued.

"That's when Pi-"

"You’re seeing him aren't you?"He asked. "Him who?"She says.

"Piotr” Xavier answered. She doesn't response."Ororo “He says again. He sees her agitation again as her arms folded across her chest. Gold earrings dangled against her dusty cheek as she turned her head.

"Ororo, are you seeing Piotr Rasputin?" He asked again in a stern tone. "We were discussing my grades, he has nothing to do with them,” She says.
"I've sat down with Consular Sherman and asked her if you can my advanced genetics lecture to make up those credits you missed."

"Is he causing you to miss your classes?"Xavier asked.
"NO! Piotr is a good man he's focused on his work just much as I'm" Ororo defended him. "But he isn't barely passing two classes" Xavier answered surprised at her tone.

He tries to look into her eyes but Ororo looks away now.
"Then tell me what's going on, do you need to speak with consular Sherman?"He asked.

"Seriously?"She frowned at him."Ororo,"
"NO, I rather not" She said standing up now. "Ororo sit down I'm not done speaking with you"

"Dear,I'm proud of your Performance so far in your classes and the things that you do around campus,I just don't wont this to go waste just because over five credits that can be make up," He explained.

"Take my course"
"But I -"
"You have three weeks Ororo, Take my course"He says.

"Would I be able to get my role back in time for the Show ?"She asked him .

She was headlining the main female character Lola it was her chance to show that she wasn't sweet as a button.

"There's no grantee, but I can see what I can do"He says.
"Thank you"She says with a brittle voice and gets up abruptly.

"Ororo"He says in a concerned voice."I'm fine" She says.
He knows that she isn't.

She gasps with a sob leaving his office. Leaning against the dark wooden door with her eyes closed , She takes deep breath and calms herself.Before looking up at the tall ceiling in defeat. She curses herself as she remembers her parents. They would not like her attitude right now.

She chokes back a sob as she remembers that they were in America enjoying a small picnic in Central Park she was a toddler then and her father snaps a picture of her and her mother, N’dare. They were so happy then, she was too."Your such a good girl,"Her mother praised her. "Camera really loves her"Her father chuckled with a grin.

She'd messed them so much.

Closing her eyes at the memory a tear falls down her cheek as she slides down the door as well.
End Notes:
In the memory Ororo is 18 months old.
Piotr is a Art history major.
Chapter 4 by Starchaser
Author's Notes:
Logan
On his way too Debora's Logan stops at A convenience store ,as the he pushes open the door A tiny bell rings and he was greeted by A young blond female woman ,red lips ,blue eyes all the works as she stood behind the cashier counter.

"What can I do for you,sir?" she asked."Just A minute,"He says as he walks the empty store. She watches him scan the far wall too the right. Stuffed animals littered the wall , they ranged from the smallest of smalls, too the Largest that'll make you think he's trying too hard.

Finally pulling A soft floppy Bunny Rabbit."Yeah,she'll like this,"He whispered to himself peering back he watches the girl picking up A people's magazine from on the rack behind her.Logan darts to the snack Isle.Grinning she watches him as she attends to her music and Magazine. Minutes later A cream finger taps her page she looks up and smiled.

"Back so soon,Sir"

"Darlin' I'm no sir call me, Logan" He tells her
"Yeah just came for a few things,"He answered, sitting down two bags of popcorn , packs of assorted salt water Taffy, and two smoked beef jerky sticks. He hands her the White stuffed animal too her.

"You here alone, miss?"He asked watching her scan it. "Yeah pretty much I'm closing today," She says taking off her head phone's and it rest around her neck.
"This happen often?"He asked."Miss" He continued as she hand him the Stuffed animal.

"Yeah, recently" She answered. "Co worker got sick"
"So I'm here shifting overtime and studying"
"How that's a bummer miss"He says.She chuckled"The name's Laura" She Tells him.

"Laura? nice name I've never met a bad one,"He tells her. She laughs."Thank you sir"
"so any thing usual happen at the grave yard?"

She laughs when he says that."Yeah during the day it's fine but at night it's kind of slow you know I often get father's picking up emergence milk or teenage girls awkwardly asking for pregnancy tests with an obviously nervous boyfriend standing near by, and random things"

She eyed the stuffed animal.And smiled. "Caramel Popcorn?" Laura questioned as she scans the Item.
"You have sweet tooth,Logan"
"Ha , no "He says with a wolfish grin."For a girl I have back home."

"Oh a girl ..."She watches him disappointingly."Yeah girl's been waiting for me , I've been working late she's probably pissed at me now that I'm late coming back"He answers.

"Oh,so I should -"
"No, take your time"Logan says.

She blushes."Alright"

"Your pretty smart looking, Can I asked you something?"
"So, I'll take that as a compliment,"She Laughs blushing again.

"Yeah go ahead, Logan ask away"She says.
"Do you think she'll be you know - How women get?"He asked.
"How woman get?"Laura questioned her brow frowned.

"Antsy you know cold feet" He says. "Oh, that I don't know"Laura says."Can you explain"

"Well you see, We've been seeing other for quite some time now, and I'm thinking of marrying her,"He says, he's never told anyone this not even her wicked witch of a sister.

"If she loves you I don't think she'd mind," Laura say as Bags the Items. Logan keeps the Stuffed Rabbit with him. Smiling She tells him "That'll be $7.23"

"Here's $10.00,Keep the change"He says handing her the 10 dollar bill."Thanks come again ,Logan"She says slightly leaning over the counter.

"Yer, welcome"

Just As he leaves the door's tiny bell rings.With a smile She twirls a lock of her hair.
End Notes:
This wasn't really written in my story but scene just came into my.
Chapter 5 by Starchaser
Author's Notes:
Ororo and Piotr reunion.
Ororo leaves wiping off tears with her bright orange sweater and just before she leave's she Pulls on Jean's black boots that she always leaves in the Foyer. With a huff she walks out without a word.walking she purposefully scuffs Jeans boots on the ground as she walked on the hard sidewalk coated with Ice.

She walked and Walked not sure where she was going but as she raised her head and reads the streets sign 'Breathnach place' It read she knew were her feet was taking her.Her eyes are red from crying and her nose is still running and her hair is frizzy.

She pass a couple on the sidewalk and she keeps her eyes averted.She saw all that was needed to be seen. The boy held a pretty Pregnant brunette laughing at whatever she said that was so funny.He looks at her and his smile falters. She continues walking and doesn't see it slip back into place.

"Who cares if he sees me like this?" She thinks.

"I need someone I know will tell me I'm good enough.I know we haven't talked in a really long time, three weeks, three long weeks because our studies pulled us different ways.But he couldn't have changed that much." She continued her own mind fuzzy and loud as she gets closer to his apartment.

"He'll still be the same person he's always been when I open that door." She thought as her gloved fist raised to reached the blue door of the apartment.

She knocks and waits for just a minute and nobody answers. "I fail." She thought.He's probably in his art studio painting another master piece .As usual. I Should have known,"She continued.

She turns around to leave and she does and she walks and she sees the same couple before waiting for the street light they're kissing and that's when a sob comes out and she squeezes her eyes shut.

Just before the traffic light signals to walk a hand touches her arm. She gasps at it's warm but hesitant touch. "Are you okay?"She was asked as her eyes open slowly. Her eyes are wide as her slowly shakes her head.

"Piotr" She gasps her redden eyes blinking rapidly. She gasps"Piotr"She says loudly. She marveled at him he was thin, dark,and Sallow skinned with a large curved and thick black eyebrows and round-shouldered her towered over her the most average man didn't. "Ororo"

He becomes worried because of her appearance. She wore a pair of dark jeans, brown leather gloves, a bright Orange sweater,matching hat, black boots, and nothing else. He unzipped his black Jacket and places it over her shoulder. She looks up at him confused."What are you doing?"She asked.

"It's 19 degrees outside," She scolds him taking off his jacket. Piotr laughs and shakes his head and pulling the large black jacket back onto Ororo's shoulders.

" And what are you going to tell me? The cold never bothered me any way," He says smiling brightly. "It does,"Ororo answers."Your the one standing there red in the face and shivering. And what are you going to say? I'm Russian" She says mocking him.

"But it's true ,I'm Russian" He says sticking his hand under his arms. His nose growing red."Yes ,yes mother Russia makes her men strong and anti cold" ororo laughs and a sob escapes unknown to her but he hears her.

"Ororo" His tone soft and worried.

"Why can I never do anything right?" She yells surprising even herself.

"Whoa,"He says."What's wrong?" He asked grabbing her shoulders. "I fail.At everything.Apparently," She says sobbing ,he grips her arms now.

"Why?" He asked. She shrug."Do you even care? Ask my father" She says looking away from Piotr's Sparkling fourth or July eyes.He gave her a look of concern which she took for pity and then he hugs her.

She is stunned as his large arms engulfs her but she didn't pull away and she starts crying shaking with sobs.
"And then he apologizes and expects everything to be okay again.But it's never okay."

Piotr straightens and studies her face. "Why do you listen to what he says?" He asked his Russian accent thick with every word.

"Because ...he's my father," The words stumbles out of her mouth. He shrugs."That's dosen't mean he's always going to be tight" Piotr says searching for here eyes.

"Does that mean that you aren't always right?"She whispers.Because I can think of plenty of times you said things like that to me.

"I think you'e perfect,"He says.

She looks up at him again and there lips meet his fingers tangles in white hair flowing from beneath a knitted orange hat. A soft moan escapes from between her lips. As his lips touched hers they there were soft and it felt good.She knew that sometimes that they would have to st op but she didn't want it to and neither did he.

They finally stopped and he smiled at her. Later that night that was all she thought of. Piotr and his soft lips against hers.
End Notes:
I really liked writing this.
Chapter 6 by Starchaser
Author's Notes:
Introducing Sandra and Deborah
At home in Silicon valley a beautiful African-American woman stood barefooted in her kitchen dressed in a short midnight blue dress with a long flowing neck. String a boiling pot of chili.Her phone rings, and she rushes to answer it."Hello, Sweetheart" She says twirling a lock of her blonde hair.

"Gurl,Please"A Brooklyn accent says on the other side. She gasps then. "Sandra"

"You know Deb,they do have phone's with caller I.D. now you should try it sometime"Sandra tells her laughing. "SO sweetheart huh? Let me guess your Monty ain't home yet"
"He had a double shift" Deborah answers.

Sandra shrugs loudly on the other end. "DEB"

"Look don't start"

"You're Canadian boy is hiding something" Sandra tells her.
"Sandra please"
"I just don't want too see you treated like some kind of
A...." Sandra continues with a pause. "Sandra"Deb warns.
With a grunt Sandra finally says "Booty call"

"Oh please, now that'll be the day"

"You said that the last time with Luke, remember mister red head green eyes and freckles, you guys been dating for eight months and just because you asked to meet his parents, he skirts around the idea for another three months to finally tell you that his parents don't even know you exist and he couldn't bring you home because you was a black girl" Sandra says.

"Look, I'm your older sister I know hoe you felt when Luke did that" Sandra continues.

"Sandra, Logan isn't like that" Deborah answered defenselessly.

"What have you seen his mother yet?" Sandra says.
"No,unfortunately both of his parents are dead,He was raised by his grandparents but haven't spoken to them in ten years" Deborah explained as tends to her chili.
"Damn, how old is this guy?"
"Do you even know that?"
"Sandra"

"How old is he?"
"He says that he's 30" Deborah answered her older sister.
"30"
"He looks much Older than that" Sandra counters looking at a picture of him and Deborah in her hands.
"Oh stop Sandra"

"For gods sake you could be sleeping with grandpa"
Deborah laughs."Now ,he isn't that old"
There was a knock at her door. "Bye, Sandra" She says.
"What?"Sandra stammers.
"He's here" Deborah answers excitedly.
"Let me speak to him" Sandra tells her.
"NO!"

"Bye-bye" Deborah hangs up her phone and turns down the temperature down and watches the electric coils of her oven dim. and dashes for her front door.

"I'm coming" She says. With a key in her hands she unlocks the door and smiles."Hello sweetheart" She says.

"Hey,Deb"Logan says as there eyes met.
"Got sometin' for ya"

"Oh what's that?"She asked still smiling brightly.
From behind him he pulls out the white stuffed rabbit. She giggles."Oh so cute, another one for the collection I see" she laughs taking it from him.

"Come in, Logan" She says as she stands a side.He stands aside and takes off his shoes. He watches him."So what's for dinner?"He asked with a smirk.

"I missed you" She says stepping towards him now her arms around his neck as she leans slightly she kisses him full on the lips Surprising him.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10482