Introducing Nivea Munroe-Howlett by Pari
Summary: After a night of passion....wel guess what happens:) Or read;)
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11109 Read: 14206 Published: 05-21-03 Updated: 07-08-04

1. Introducing Nivea Munroe-Howlett by Pari

2. Chapter 2 by Pari

3. Chp. 3 by Pari

4. Chapter 4 by Pari

5. Blaming by Pari

Introducing Nivea Munroe-Howlett by Pari
"Look, why must we dwell on it. It happened and there is nothing either of us can do to change it, so can we just drop it, please?" She said as she turned to storm off, but a firm hand grasped her arm, stopped her, and then yanked her roughly around.

"Drop it! How tha hell ya s'pose we do that?" He roared, angrier then he had ever been with her or anyone for that matter.

"I have already told you what I think would be the best course of action…"

"Ya aint killin my kid!" He growled as he leaned in closer and glared at her showing his teeth, causing her to simply roll her eyes at him.

"Well, `your kid' is in `my body' and according to the state of New York, I can." She said glaring back at him, her anger now very evident. He released her and roughly ran his fingers through his hair as he moved to an opposite wall to lean against.

"You would really do that?" He asked in the calmest voice she had heard him speak the whole day.

"Would it not be better," She asked lowering her head as she leaned against the wall opposite to his. "Would not a child complicate your life? You could not come and go as you please."

"The reason I go is ta look fer clues as ta who I am, and I've found some. It's not only in search my past but maybe the people in it, ya know family. That's important, even ta me. Now yer telling me I have
family, right here," His eyes fell from hers to rest on her small belly. "But you don't want me ta have it, you wanna kill it."

"No, that is not…" She sighed heavily knowing that that was exactly what she was telling him, and she felt a sudden shame grip her soul. "Logan do you understand what having a child would entail. It is a huge responsibility, one I am not sure either of us are ready for."

"Don't ya think it's a little late in the day ta be worrin about it. Ororo she's here," He pushed himself from the wall and moved to where she stood, and he gently placed his hand across her belly. "She's right here, and she should'n have ta pay fer our night of drunken, horny solace." He said and she smiled a bit in remembrance.

"What makes you so sure it is a she?" Ororo asked as she arched a brow at Logan.

"Well I figer God aint cruel enough ta put a pint size version of me on tha Earth,"

"Oh heaven forbid." Ororo replied giggling. She then looked down to her belly, where Logan's hand possessively lingered. "You hear that Nivea Munroe…"

"Howlett." Logan interjected causing Ororo to look up at him in confusion. "She s'pose ta have my last name right, well its Howlett." She smiled widely at this news.

"Nivea Munroe-Howlett it is then." She said with a sweet smile.

"Now that that's settled when ya wanna get hitched?" Logan asked folding his arms across his chest, waiting for the `new' argument he knew was coming.




"I do not see the point." She spoke as they moved into the kitchen, where he maneuvered her into a seat and then headed to the fridge and pulled out some orange juice.

"Cause I aint havin nobody callin her a bastard cause we aint married." He stated as he poured her a tall glass of juice, which she happily took.

"And here I was thinking that you got married when you loved someone, and they loved you in return." She said rolling her eyes as she took a sip of her juice.

"Yeah that's part of it, but sometimes things happen that force yer hand. And I love ya Ro, ya know that."

"Yes, but in a little sister way, or a wife who shall share your bed every night kind of way?"

"Well," He sat across from, looking to be in deep thought. "If'n you had asked me that three and a half weeks ago before New Orleans, I'd have said in a sister kind of way, but now." He grinned devilishly as
he opening ran his eyes over her body, wiggling his brow at her.

"Oh please Logan it was one night."

"Yeah, one memorable night. Are ya gonna sit there and deny that ya don't remember how terrific it was. Hell I was drunk off my ass and I remember ever instance."

"I admit it was…memorable in deed," She answered her cheeks turning crimson. "Having an incredible sex life does not a marriage make."

"Hell I know that darlin…incredible huh?" He chuckled and she blushed harder. "Look, we've got tha foundation; love and yeah I know it aint the `Gone with the Wind' romantic crap, but it's real and genuine. We
also have trust and honesty; it's why I'm closer ta you then anyone else."

"Yes and in approximately thirty-seven weeks we shall have a baby." She added in a defeated tone and he knew he had worn her down.

"See, plenty of time to plan and have a wedding."

"Wait you want to have a big wedding?" Ororo asked nearly choking on the juice in her mouth as she stared, stunned at Logan.

"Hell yeah, you think I'm gonna let one-eye and Jeannie show us up. Hell naw, I'm gonna get you the biggest ring I can find and were gonna have a huge shindig."

"Yes and what will people say, I mean what about `Jeannie'?" Ororo asked purposely using the pet name he had given Jean. Logan inwardly kicked himself, knowing he had just stepped into it, and just when he thought they were home free.

“Ro I don’t give a fuck about what people will say, even Jean. She’s Scott’s girl…”

“Scott’s wife.” Ororo corrected.

“Right, I get that now. I finally got it that night in New Orleans, which is why I got plastered and…”

“Yes, I was there I remember,” Ororo said cutting him off. “So is it out of your system, are you over it…Jean I mean.” Ororo asked as she avoided his eyes.

“Yeah I am, and you played a major part in that. After havin you I couldn’t remember what it was that I saw in Jeannie. In all honesty, my thing fer Jean had a lot more ta do wit pissin One-eye off then anything else.” Ororo giggled at this.

“Well I think it was a mission accomplish then, for you truly do piss Scott off.”

“Well, I’m guessin he’ll have an aneurysm when he learns about us.”

“You are right, he may. He has always been the protective older brother, it was he and I even before there was a Jean. Oh he had his crush on me in the beginning, but I told him he was not my type, and then Jean came and the rest is history.”

“Oh, see now I can’t wait ta tell him.” Logan said as he then turned to leave.

“Where are you going?” Ororo questioned.

“Ta find One-eyed.”




8 weeks

“OK how about peach?” The red head asked as she leafed through the bridal magazine.

“Mmhmhhhmm.” Was the reply she got from her friend who sat across from her with her hand buried in a peanut butter jar.

“Oh I know how about pea green, or bright orange?” Jean continued as she watched her friend who was totally ignoring her.

“Sounds good.” Ororo replied now with her brow bunch in concentration and her tongue stuck out as she dug her hand in the jar further, trying to retrieve the cracker she had dropped in the nearly empty jar.

“Storm, you’re not even listening to me.” Jean said as she slapped the magazine closed. “This is your wedding and you act like you don’t care if you and Logan walk down the isle naked.

“Well, it would save us a lot of money and it is maintenance free.” Ororo said.

“Funny, come on Ro we still have a lot to do if you want to get married before the baby’s born.”

“I am not the one in a rush here, and I truly could care less who wears what and in what color. None of it matters so long as when it is all said and done I am Mrs. Howlett. And I did not ask you to do all this, you volunteered remember?”

“I know but you helped me with my wedding and I wanted to do the same, but if you don’t want me to help,” Jean said a bit hurt as she slowly stood and Ororo cursed herself for barking at her best friend.

“No, Jean I am sorry. Forgive me my friend, hormones.” Ororo explained away. “Please, I would very much like your help, if you still want to give it.” Jean smiled at this as she sat back down and grabbed the Bridal Magazine again, leafing through it. “Lavender.” Ororo said causing Jean to look at her in confusion. “That is the color I want for the Bride’s maids dresses, Lavender.”

“Great! Now any ideas about the flowers?”

“Surprise me, Aha!” Ororo exclaimed as she finally grabbed and then popped the aloof cracker from the jar and then into her mouth.

“What does Logan have to say about all of this, I should talk with him too.”

“No problem, I shall get him, I am out of crackers anyway.” Ororo said but made no attempts at getting out of her seat. “LOGAN!” She yelled at the top of her lung and in mere seconds the man she was calling was standing in the doorway, claws out, teeth showing, ready to pounce on whoever had caused his woman to scream like she had. “There you are, what took you so long. I am out of crackers.” Ororo said with a slight pout as she looked up at the man, who looked at her as if she had lost her mind. “Oh and Jean wants to talk to you about the wedding.” Logan then turned to Jean.

“Yes I did but I was quiet willing to go find you myself.” Jean said as she glared at Ororo. “Anyway…”

“Wait, before you start, Logan could you get me some more crackers please, the baby’s hungry.”

“Tha baby’s always hungry,” Logan grumbled under his breath as he popped back in his claws and turned to make his way to the kitchen. Soon after Ororo announce their pregnancy she had gotten strange craving and at the oddest times, and Logan indulged her and gave into her every whim and demand, even going out into the wee hours.

“Oh and Logan,” Ororo called him again and he shot her a glared over his shoulder. “Could you bring some marshmallows too, Ohhh and olives the black ones. The green ones give me heart burn.” Both Logan and Jean made a disgusted face at her. “What? The baby wants it.” Logan turned his full attention to Jean.

“How long does a normal pregnancy usually last?” He asked the red head.

“About 40 weeks.” She answered with a giggle.

“Great just 32 more weeks…32 more weeks,” He said as he headed out of the room for the kitchen.




16 weeks

“She will not,”

“Yes she will,”

“No.”

“I am afraid so.”

“Naw, she aint gonna look a thing like me, I told you God aint that cruel.”

“Logan, you have very attractive features and traits that I pray our daughter possesses.”

“Oh yeah, like what?” He asked as he lay back, his head resting on one of his arms, as the other arm wrapped possessively around Ororo’s slightly swollen middle. As they both gently rocked in the hammock, Logan had placed it out in the garden for Ororo a couple of months before hand.

“Well, I hope she has your hair, the color not the texture, I do not wish to wrestle with such a wild mane on a daily basis. I want her to have your beautiful gray eyes, your loyalty, and honesty though I hope she’s a little less brutal with it.” He chuckled at this. “But most importantly I hope and pray she has your healing factor, that way no illness will ever harm her. And what about you, have you pictured what she will look like?” Ororo asked as she lifted her head off of his chest as so to look up at him.

“Yeah, I picture a pint size version of you, a little Goddess.”

“You picture me?” Ororo asked, rolling her eyes as she settled back down on his chest. “You have no imagination.”

“I just know what I like, what I want.” This confession startled Ororo a bit and she looked back up at him.

“And you want our daughter to look like me?”

“Yeah…I want her to be a breathtaking beauty.” He said matter of fact, stunning Ororo into silence. “Whoa!” Logan spoke bolting up a bit, nearly throwing them both to the grass.

“What?” Ororo questioned his sudden outburst.

“Did ya feel that?” He asked and Ororo nervously looked about their surroundings. “Did it hurt?” This question and his hand coming to rest over her belly, invoked the realization of what he was asking.

“No,” She giggled at the question. “No it never hurts, but I feel it every time she moves, I guess I have grown use to it. Oh Goddess, I have been feeling her move for some time now and I never even thought to share it with you, I am sorry Logan, Here.” She grasped his hand and moved it from the front of her belly to the side, and then watched, as Logan’s eyes grew wider.

“And that don’t hurt you?” He asked looking at her in concern.

“Not at all, though at time it can be uncomfortable, it is never painful.”

“I think we’ve got a little soccer player in there,” Logan chuckled again as he stared in amazement at her belly.

“Feels more like the entire Soccer team sometimes.” Ororo said playfully. “Logan, are you ok?” She asked wondering about his sudden serious gaze.

“This is us,” He said as he rubbed his hand across her belly. “A little you and me, A little life that’s gonna be relying on us fer everything.”

“Does that idea scare you?”

“Naw, it don’t, it feels right and that’s what scares me. I’ve been running away fer so long, now I don’t ever want ta leave again.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

“I don’t know darlin, but its something new.”

“Ororo!” A voice called out and Ororo groaned and slid down a bit as if trying to hide.

“Oh Goddess, please do not let her find me, please.” Ororo pleaded.

“There you are, I’ve been looking all over for you.” Jean said as she appeared beneath the cascading branches of the willow tree that had been sheltering Logan and Ororo.

“Thanks for nothing Goddess.” Ororo mumbles and Logan chuckled. “Jean I have been right here most of the afternoon.”

“Yes, but how would anyone know that, honesty Logan why in the world would you put the hammock here where no one could see you?”

“What, your mother never told you bout the birds and bees?” Logan asked earning him a giggle from Ororo and a confused look from Jean, who then turned beet red as she realized what he was implying.

“Ro, the wedding is in less then a week, and you still haven’t picked out your dress yet. Also there are the flowers and caterers. So much we still have to do.”

“Correction, so much ‘you’ still have to do, only thing I am obligated to is saying I do. And look at me I am almost as big as a house, I think I shall have to go naked for fear nothing will fit me.”

“Ok, now why does that thought arouse and anger me all at tha same time?” Logan added gaining him eye rolls from both ladies.

“Because you are a man.” Ororo replied.

“Come on you,” Jean spoke as she reached down and grasped Ororo’s hands, helping her up as Logan gently pushed her from behind. “At the rate you’re moving on this wedding you’ll have the baby first.”

“And why not, we have an unconventional pregnancy, why not have an unconventional wedding as well.”

“Cause my kid aint gonna be labeled a bastard.” Logan answered as he accompanied the ladies back to the mansion.

“Your kid, what am I an incubator? Honestly Logan shall I have any say in this child up bringing or am I to hand it over to you as soon as it is born? Your Kid.” Ororo said before gripping her stomach and crumbling to the ground in pain. “Ahhhh…uhhhgg!”




“So what’s the deal Hank?” Logan asked as Henry McCoy re-entered the lab. “Is she gonna be ok?”

“Well, I had to take it out, I know that she didn’t wish me to in the hopes that it would come out naturally, but I really had no choice.”

“She’s stopped bleedin.”

“Yes, and I had to put in a couple of stitches to close her up.”

“Can I go in ta see her now?”

“Yes, I left her to say her goodbyes, I shall return after lunch, so take your time.” McCoy said before leaving. Logan made his way towards the closed medic room door. He slowly opened the door and peeked in.

“Hey.”

“Hello, Logan you can come in.” Ororo said as she lay back in the bed. “Look at it, it is so tiny. How could something so small cause me to bleed so badly?”

“Flesh wound, their bleeders.” Logan said as he plopped down beside her taking the small item from her hand. “You do know you can’t be walkin around bare feet anymore. You gave me a good scare.”

“I am sorry.”

“I thought…” He paused not wanting to say what he had feared.

“You thought that something was wrong with the baby. Logan I am truly sorry I frighten you so.”

“Well tha way ya screamed and grabbed at yer belly.”

“Well in my defense, my belly was really the only thing I could reach.” She said with a slight pout. “And yes I shall wear shoe at all times, from now on. I do not wish to have anymore glass in my feet. I did not know you were the squeamish type Logan, why did you not come in with me?”

“Sorry darlin, it’s not that I’m squeamish or didn’t want ta be wit ya. It’s just that I got scared, even though I could see that tha blood was comin from yer feet, I still was afraid. I’m sorry.” They grew quiet for a moment before Logan reached out and grasped her hand, surprising her. “Ro,” Logan said in seriousness and Ororo waited for him to continue. “While I was waitin outside, I did a lot of thinkin, and fer a moment there I tried picturing my life witout tha baby, and it hurt. Hurt a lot, more then I thought it would, but then I started picturing it witout you, and I couldn’t. Don’t rightly know when that happened; when ya’ve become such an important part of my life, but ya are, and I don’t want that ta change, even if something were ta happen ta tha baby. What I’m tryin ta say is, Ororo will ya marry me?” Logan asked as he held up his pinky finger which had a 5 carat solitaire, marquise cut diamond engagement ring, and Ororo gasped not only at Logan’s endearing words but at the stunning ring.




“Goddess this is insane.” She whispered for the umpteenth time.

“Darlin, I think yer s’pose ta say I do.” Logan said with a chuckle as he and Ororo stood before the Justice of the Peace.

“Oh…sorry, I do.”

“Then by the power invested in me, and the state of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride.” At that Logan grasped Ororo, quickly yanking her to him and dipping her back a bit, invoking a giggle from her. He then leaned in slowly and placed a sweet sensual kiss on her mouth. After a few moments and a couple of grunts from Rogue and Bobby, the two newlyweds pulled apart.

“Oh my Gosh, Ahm so happy fer you two. congratulations!” Rogue exclaimed as she pulled Ororo into a tight embrace.

“Thank you Marie and you too Bobby for being our witnesses.” Ororo said as she pulled back.

“No problem, but yer gonba have to tell Jean. Boy is she gonna be upset.”

“Yes she most definitely will, which is why I shall have my big brave husband tell her.” Ororo said smiling while batting her lashes at Logan.

“I’ll tell her, sure she’ll be pissed, but it aint like she can do a damn thing about it.” Logan said folding his arms across his chest.




“So how did she take it?” Ororo asked as she came upon Logan who was standing outside the study. He reached behind him and opened the door.

“After all the planning!” CRASH! “And I already sent out invitations!” BOOM! Logan again closed the door.

“That well.”

“She’ll get over it.”

“So,”

“So?”

“I’m Mrs. Howlett now,” Ororo announced as if she were speaking about someone else. “Ororo Munroe-Howlett, it shall take some getting use to.”

“But it has a nice ring to it.” Logan said from his spot leaning on the doorframe.

“Yes, a very nice ring.” Ororo said jokingly holding up her hand and wiggling her fingers, displaying her sparkles.

“I was thinkin it would probably be best if I moved in yer room, it’s twice as big as mine, plenty of room fer when tha baby comes. At least until I finish tha house, out on tha back property.”

“House?”

“Well yeah, were a family now and I didn’t think ya’d want ta leave the mansion so I asked Chuck if I could build us a little place out back, he agreed. I already have some plans worked out. Nothing fancy a three bedroom, ya know incase we give half pint a little brother or sister.” Logan said and before a stunned Ororo could comment, Scott had arrived.

“So what the hell have you done now Logan, the Professor told me that Jean was upset, and I figured you had something to do with it. Where is she and what did you do?”

“She is in the study and Logan did nothing, we simply got married, which is quite legal for two consenting adults to do.” Scott’s mouth fell open at this.

“Uh…Congratulations, if you’re sure this is what you want I’m truly happy for you Ororo.” Scott said as he hugged his oldest friend. “Are you sure?” He whispered in her hear in vain, since Logan could hear him and let him know it by growling.

“Yes Scott I am sure.” Ororo said smiling as Scott released her and moved to the door, opening it and stepping aside in time, before an ashtray flew by and shattered against a far wall.

“Come on darlin let’s leave the two lovebirds, anyways I need you ta tell me where I can put my stuff. Wanna get it all done before bedtime.”

“Bedtime…right because now we shall be sharing a bed.” Ororo said nervously as they headed towards the stairs. “Because we are newlyweds.” She added with a forced smile as reality began to settle in her mind, knowing that the night would most likely entail them consummating their marriage.
Chapter 2 by Pari
“This is just silly is it not,” She said as she stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. “I mean it is not like I have not done this before, it is how you came to be precious one.” She spoke softly, rubbing her bulging belly. “But I was quite intoxicated and it was very dark, so I never actually saw anything, but now…” She wrung her hands as she turned and sat down on the toilet. “You can do this Ororo, you knew you had to it is a part of marriage.” She was pulled from her debate by a loud thud followed by a curse. She rushed to the door throwing it open, and looking out she found Logan, who was bleeding from a gash on his forehead. “Oh Goddess, Logan are you ok?” She asked as she quickly moved to him.

“Yeah, shuda been watchin where I was going,” He said, glaring at the wall he had walked into.

“Let me see that.” Even as she moved in, to get a closer look at the gash it had begun to heal over. “I truly hope that our child gets that gene.” She said with a smile, which faded a bit as she took in the way Logan stared at her.

“Yer all ready fer bed?” He asked shamelessly raking his eyes over her form, which was covered with the sheerest satin gown that hugged her frame, sticking out at her belly. Ororo coyly tried to cover herself with her arms.

“Uhm, yes. I find that lately I go to sleep earlier then I use to.”

“Well, I’ll just shower up and then I’ll join ya. That was the last of my stuff.”

“Ok,” Ororo replied with a nervous smile as she watched Logan head to the bathroom. “Oh uhm, I put your clothes in that drawer, and some in the closet.”

“Thanks,” He said as he looked through the drawers until he found his flannel pajama bottoms. The next thirty minutes found Logan humming in the shower as Ororo sat anxiously on the bed, and when she heard the shower go off she quickly scurried up and under the covers. After a few more seconds Logan emerged, bare chest and damp, and Ororo greeted him with a brave smile.

“Which side?” She asked getting a confused look from Logan. “Which side would you prefer to sleep on?”

“I like ta be by tha door, if ya don’t mind.”

“Not at all, I like being close to the window, so I can see the moon and the stars.” She said as she moved over to ‘her’ side of the bed. She held her breath as Logan slid under the covers beside her. He lay on his side, leaning on his elbow while watching her.

“Yer foot still hurtin ya?”

“It is a bit sore but nothing unbearable.” Ororo answered relaxing a bit.

“Well, goodnight darlin.” Logan said as he leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

“Goodnight?” Ororo repeated, stunned and a bit disappointed as Logan rolled over and turned off the side table lamp, before settling down to sleep. “Logan,”

“Hmmm,”

“I do not know if you are aware of this, but in order for our marriage to be legal, we must consummate it.”

“Yeah I know.” He said never moving from his position on his stomach.

“And you understand what consummate means?” She asked and Logan turned to look at her with a glare. “Ok, so you just do not want to…I understand. I am not my most attractive right now.” She said as she bowed her head a bit.

“What are ya talking about Ro, yer sexy and I want you, been wanting you like crazy since New Orleans.” Logan said now sitting up and leaning against the headboard along side Ororo.

“Really,” Ororo asked smiling inwardly. “Then why have you not tried, why do you not want to now?”

“You think I don’t want to,” Logan asked, chuckling at her and earning himself a stern glare. “I do, really bad but I don’t wanna hurt you.”

“Please Logan,” Ororo said rolling her eyes. “I will admit it was a tight fit 'at first' as I recall, but it was not too unbearable, and then it felt amazing. You were quite a gentle and generous lover.”

“Thanks, but that's not what I mean. I mean I don’t wanna hurt tha baby, tha last time I was poking around in you there’s wasn’t a baby ta hit.” Ororo laughed outright at his words, falling over in her fit as Logan watched her irritably. “What tha hell is so funny?”

“Oh Logan,” She spoke in between giggles. “If we made love it would not hurt the baby, I assure you.” She continued laughing until Logan growled at her. “I’m sorry.” She tried stopping the giggles but every time she looked at Logan they would start up again. It wasn’t until Logan reached out, grasped her, and pulled her into a sensual kiss did she finally stop her laughter. His movements had been so swift that she really hadn’t seen him coming, nor had time to react, other then leaning in and welcoming the kiss. After a few seconds they pulled apart, but remained connected at their foreheads as their breaths came out in gasps and pants.

“You sure about this darlin cause in about five seconds I probably won’t be able ta stop myself.”

“I do want you Logan.” Ororo replied in a low lust-filled voice. Logan had never heard her so hungry while being so lucid, and it cause his hairs to stand on end and a low growl to rumble in his chest. “Now!” She demanded and was swiftly yanked into Logan’s arms and into a hard, bruising kiss. Though his kiss was demanding and fast, his hands were not, they moved slowly over her body, up her leg, thigh, to her arm, up to her shoulder where it pulled down the strap of the gown, until her very round and supple breasts lay exposed. Logan instantly moved to one of her breast, suckling it in his mouth, leaving Ororo opened mouth and wide eyed, as she struggled for breath.

‘Goddess was it this wonderful the first time?’ Ororo wondered to herself as she marveled at the things Logan was doing to her with his mouth. He slowly moved down her body pulling her gown with him, until he pulled it from her feet and it settled on the floor at the foot of the bed, along with his pants. Logan then moved back up her body, pausing a moment, which caused Ororo, who had been lost in pleasure, to look at him in concern. Logan placed his hand on the swell of her belly and smiled a little. “Damn you’re beautiful.” He said in a low hoarse voice and it sent a shiver through Ororo straight down to her toes. Logan then leaned down and gently kissed her belly, her navel, the right side, the left side, underneath. He then moved down to kiss her inner thigh, slowly parting her legs in the process. SNIKT! One of Logan’s claws popped out and sliced off Ororo’s only remaining clothing, her panties. Logan could feel her body go a bit rigid, and stopped his descent and looked at her. “I aint gonna bit ya…hard.” He said with a smirk before diving into her wet folds, devouring her as she arched her back nearly completely off the bed. Without reasoning her hands found their way into Logan’s hair, clutching him to her and invoking another growl from Logan, who lapped her up, heartily drinking her juices.

Logan knew by the way Ororo’s heart raced and her breaths came in rhythmic pants that she was on the edge and just needed a little push to finally fall, but he wasn’t ready yet. He gave her a final lick and nip before sliding up her body, and closing his mouth over hers, allowing her to taste her own sweetness. He positioned himself between her thighs at her opening, and without hesitation thrust into her.

“Uhhhgggn!” Ororo gasped breaking from their kiss, throwing her head back and digging her nails into Logan’s back. Logan stopped his movement, gritting his teeth as he burying his face in her neck, waiting in almost agonizing pain until Ororo adjusted to him. It wasn’t until Ororo herself started gyrating her hips did Logan move again, matching her thrust for thrust. Their lovemaking was slow completely opposite from their first time together, which had been hurried and fevered both were needy that night. That night they fought for dominance, both seeking their ‘own’ satisfaction. A night filled with Ororo’s screams and Logan’s roars. This night they only wanted to please the other, both murmuring sweet nothings in between their moans and grunts. In this sober state of mind both Ororo and Logan took the time to discover the other, running their hands and mouths over each other’s body, tasting and being tasted. They took their time and spent the entire night, laying claim that they were husband and wife.
Chp. 3 by Pari
37 weeks

"Come on slow poke, yer walkin…waddlin too slow," He said with a smirk and a wink but only got a glare from his wife in return.

"Logan, do not make me strike you with lightning." She warned as she walked after him at a steady pace, her hand on her lower back, hoping to Aleve some pressure there.

"Leave her alone, Logan, she is carrying yo chile, ya think ya'd be more sensitive." Rogue said as she and Bobby breezed by, as they made their way down to the lake where, nearly the entire mansion were gathering for a picnic.

"Aw, she knows I'm jus foolin wit her, and that I love her." Logan said as he stopped, waiting for Ororo to catch up. "Ya do know that right, darlin?" He asked as he grasped her free arm, pulling most of her weight onto himself.

"Yes, I know that `you' love me Logan. However, I do believe that your child hates me. She keeps kicking me." Ororo whined as she poked out her bottom lip in a pout.

"Well, I guess I'd better talk to her then," Logan sighed putting a serious look on his face, as he stopped them and then kneeled down before Ororo, facing her now huge belly. Ororo simply stood giggling and rolling her eyes at her husband, ever since Logan had first felt
their child move he had taken to holding conversations with her. "Hey half pint," Logan spoke directly to Ororo's stomach while getting curious stares from the students that passed by them.

"Having another Father, daughter moment?" Jean asked as she and Scott strolled by.

"Yes," Ororo giggled to her best friend.

"She will definitely be well disciplined once she's born," Jean threw over her shoulder as she and Scott headed further down the path, towards the lake.

"Ok, Half-Pint," Logan spoke sternly as he looked directly at Ororo's middle, his hands firmly gripping either sides of the swell. "Yer momma is in a delicate state right now, and tha last thing she needs is you kickin her, so knock it off." Ororo couldn't help but to love this man squatting before her even more, for his gesture. "Now, I understand that it's gettin a bit tight in there, but it's only gonna get tighter, til you decide yer ready ta come out. It's up ta you really, so, if'n yer tryin ta tell us yer ready ta come, well then were ready fer you, so come on already." Ororo suddenly leaned forward, resting her hands against Logan's shoulders.

"Goddess," She gasped as she looked down at her husband, who in turn, stared back up at her in concern over the death grip she had on his shoulders. "Logan, what did you do?"




"It's ok sweetie, this is normal," Jean reassured as they raced down the corridor towards the med lab, with Ororo curled up on the gurney that Logan and Dr. Henry McCoy hurriedly pushed.

"This is not normal!" Ororo declared in a near scream. "It is ungodly!"

"Ro, darlin don't say that, it's a natural part of childbirth." Logan said as he nervously stroked his wife's dampened hair.

"Oh, how the hell would you know Logan, you have never had a child, and you will never have a child. Oh no you just had a few hours of pleasure, you planted your demon seed, and then I was left to do the
hard paaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ororo screamed as another contraction hit her hard.

"Ya weren't complainin at tha time," Logan mumbled getting a bit peeved at his wife, but soon regretted it and felt remorse as he looked down into her face, which was wet with her tears and sweat. "I'm sorry Roro," He said as he kissed her forehead.

"No, I am sorry, Logan. I should not blame you I was a willing participate, but it hurts so much." She groaned as another contraction tugged at her womb. "Goddesssssssssssssssssssss!" Ororo screamed at the top of her lungs, lifting a bit off the gurney as they finally reached the lab.

"Ok, lets lift her on to the bed." McCoy instructed and Logan helped, as they lifted Ororo and gently lay her onto the bed, already equipped with stirrups. "Ok, Ororo I need you to lift yours legs and put your feet into the stirrups." Ororo, who now lay curled up on her
side, simply shook her head no.

"Come on Ro, the baby can't come out wit you layin like that." Logan tried coaxing her.

"I do not want it to come out, I have changed my mind. I cannot do this." She said in a moan.

"Yes you can sweetie, all you have to do is push and Nivea will be here in your arms." Jean tried comforting Ororo as she placed a cool wet rag against Ororo's forehead.

"But I do not think that I can, it's…OH GOD!" Her protests ended as a very intense contration hit her. "Get it out, get it out!" Ororo screamed as she now lay on her back, legs wide open.

"I think we are ready." McCoy said as he took his place in between the stirrups and Ororo's open legs. "Now all you have to do is…"




"Push!" Jean commanded from her place at Ororo's side, as she gave Ororo's back support. Logan was on the other side, holding Ororo's hand and whispering encouragement. An hour had already past with Ororo pushing.

"Ahhhhhhgrrrr." Ororo pushed as she leaned forward, pressing her chest to her knees and gritting her teeth. Logan gritted his teeth as well, as Ororo squeezed his hand in a surprisingly strong grip. "Oh Goddess help me," She whined as she lay back against Jean, exhausted.

"I don't think she will be able to do much more, she's too tired." Jean said as McCoy nodded.

"Yes it would seem we are in need of a little help." He said as he pulled out a pair of forceps.

"What tha hell are those, and what are yer gonna do wit'm?" Logan demanded in a threatening tone.

"Do not worry Logan, these are to help pull the baby out as Ororo's pushes."

"Where the hell were those an hour ago?" Ororo inquired nearly out of breath as she readied for another contraction.

"Sorry my friend, they are a last resort." McCoy chuckled as he positioned the forceps around the baby's crowned head. "Ok, on the next contraction push with all of your might and I shall pull."

"It will not hurt the baby?" Ororo asked in concern.

"Not at all." McCoy assured. "Now when you're ready push."




"I cannot believe it,"

"Yeah, me either."

"She's so tiny,"

"An even six pounds."

"I cannot believe this small child caused me such agony." Ororo said as a she stared dumbfounded at the small bundle Logan cautiously cradled in his arms.

"Well darlin I've always told ya, yer a tight ass." Logan said with a smirk causing Ororo to roll her eyes at him. "Well, looks like God finally listened to one of my prayers fer once."

"How so?"

"She looks jus like you darlin."

"Yes but it seems I got my wish as well, she definitely has your hair, and lots of it." She added with a giggle.

"Knock, knock." Ororo and Logan looked to the door to find it nearly overflowing with the students. "We jus wanted ta see the newest member." Rogue said as she warily entered the room.

"Well, come see. All of you come in." Ororo welcomed as Logan simply grumbled and cradled his daughter closer to him.

"Just don't touch her, or breathe around her." He warned again gaining an eye roll from Ororo.

"Logan, do not be silly." She said but he didn't budge. "Well at least hold her up so they can get a better look." This he obliged to and he slowly held the baby up so everyone could see her face. "Everyone, meet Nivea Munroe~Howlett."

"Howlett?" Rogue repeated as she threw a questioning look to Logan.

"Don't ask." Logan warned.

"Well she's beautiful,"

"Thank you Rogue." Ororo said beaming with pride.

"Now you can leave." Logan said harshly.

"Logan, do not be so rude."

"Its tha doctor's order. Hank said you and half pint here need ta rest."

"Alright, ya heard tha man everyone out, let miss Munroe, oh ah mean Mrs. Howlett get some rest," Rogue corrected giggling as did Ororo at the look Logan was giving the girl. All the students filed out of the room after congratulating the new parents. Before she walked out Rogue turned back to the couple. "Ya think I could baby sit her sometime?"

"I do not see why…"

"No." Logan said cutting off Ororo's affirmation.




Two months old:

"It can't be natural, some thing's wrong wit her. We should take her down ta Hank and let him run some tests. Cause damn it Ro that aint natural."

Ororo simply sat in the middle of their bed, with her legs crossed, busy in her task while listening to her husband's rants.

"Maybe its cause we're mutants." Logan added.

"Yes," Ororo finally spoke. "Or maybe it was the peaches she eat for lunch." She said with a smile as she held out the soiled diaper to Logan, who stared at it in disgust, but took it and placed it in the diaper disposal canister. "It seems they did not agree with her, did it my love?" Ororo cooed to her cherub like baby she now held up in the air.

"Well was the food spoiled or something, cause God she smells rotten." Logan continued looking concerned.

"Whereas yours smell like roses?" Ororo asked getting defensive, she didn't care for anyone cracking on her child, not even said child's father.

"Hell Ro, I'ma grown man, who eats solid foods, and where tha hell was she keeping all that anyways?" He asked invoking a hardy giggle from Ororo as she shook her head.

"Here, take her. I have a class in ten minutes. Do you think you can handle her for an hour?" Ororo asked as she handed the baby to her father, who smiled dotingly down at her.

"Yeah me and half pint will be just fine."

"Good," Ororo said before leaning in and kissing her husband's lips and then her daughter's forehead. "Be a good girl for daddy my angel." She then left the room, heading downstairs to her waiting class.

"So whatcha wanna do while momma's out?" Logan asked holding Nivea up to eye level. "Hey is that a smile?" Logan asked due to the expression the child had on her face. "Is that a smile?" He repeated
with a goofy, proud smile on his face, which quickly turned to a look of horror as familiar fumes filled his nose. "Aw, shit!"
Chapter 4 by Pari
Six months old:

"Heh..hmmm, that tickles." She said to the man down at her feet as he slowly maneuvered uupwards. "Mmmhhh, now that feels wonderful," Her ggiggles instantly turn into a lustful moan, as the man ran his tongue along her inner thigh, stopping at her nearly dripping curls. He moved his fingers to her opening, dipping one into her heat. "Ahhhh!" She gasped at the sudden but welcomed intrusion. He then sucked her swollen clit into his mouth, nearly causing her to bolt them both off the bed onto the floor. "Uhhhgg, Goddess!" She hissed trying to remain as quiet as possible. She could tell that this was arousing him as much as her, by the sounds of his belt buckle being yanked open, and then the ripping sound of his zipper being yanked down forcefully along with his pants. She closed her eyes and bit at her bottom lip, awaiting the burning pain she knew was coming, it always did when Logan entered her, and her walls struggled and stretched to accommodate his size. But soon the burning pain would turn to what she could only describe as an exquisite pain, blinding pain. He would fill her completely and impossibly, til she cried for both relief and release, and both were long in coming. His mouth left her clit, but his fingers remained buried deep inside her as he moved up her body, positioning himself at her entrance. He latched his mouth onto one of her bountiful breasts, which was slightly swollen and full of milk, which he loved the taste of, seemingly even more so then their daughter.

He suckled hardily, causing her eyes to roll in the back of her head. It did hurt her but the ease of pressure it caused was worth it, especially when her daughter hardly drank from her, and the milk just built up. "Ahhh!" She yelped as he used one hand to grip her waist and pull her closer to him, as his hold on her breast tighten. The pleasure building in her womb as he now violently pumped his fingers in and out of her, soon completely cancelled out the aching and bruising pain in her breast as he hungrily drank from her, both sending her to the edge. She barely had time to cover her mouth with a pillow before a piercing scream escaped her as he pulled his soaked fingers from her and swiftly impaled his thick member inside. Once she adjusted she opened her eyes and looked into his wild ones as he stared intensely down at her. His fevered thrusts calmed as he set to a steady, rhythmic pace. The tension in his broad shoulders and veins bugling in his neck and arms told her that he was close to coming but was waiting for her to fall again. Suddenly a new fear shook her as realization dawned on their predicament.

"Logan," She spoke in a breathless pant and he groaned in response. "No, Logan," she tried again and he stared down at her with a confused expression but never broke his pace. "Birth control," She moaned out as the wave of ecstasy began to wash over her again. "We forgot…"

"WAAAAAAAAAAA!" A high pitched wail came from the adjoining room and Logan quickly stopped and pulled out, as Ororo hopped from the bed, grabbed her robe, and made her way to their daughter's room, leaving
Logan very unhappy and horny.

"Who tha hell needs birth control, when you got a six month old?" He grumbled as he grabbed a pillow and placed it on his face, knowing it was gonna be another long sexless night. `We need a night out.' He
thought as an idea formed in his head.




"But ah thought you said no."

"Yeah well I changed my mind, so ya gonna do it or not?"

"You know ah'd love to, ah've been askin ya since she was born, aint ah?"

"It'll only be fer a few hours, and she'll already be down fer bed before we leave. All ya gotta do is keep an eye on her, ya know give her, her bottle when it's feedin time, change her."

"Logan ah use ta babysit fer all the kids in my neighborhood before ah came here, don't worry."

"Yeah well they won't my kid, this one is." Logan said as he stroked the soft raven curls crowning his daughter's head, who rested against his chest, watching Rogue and sucking on her pacifier. "And she better not get so much as a scratch or I'll have yer hide." He warned and Rogue simply rolled her eyes at him and reached for the baby. "Whoa, whatcha doin, it aint babysittin time yet."

"Just gonna practice, this way you can watch me ta make sure ah'm doin it right." Rogue argued knowing Logan's logic well enough to know he'd fall for what she had said. And after a moment's pause he gently handed Nivea over to the teenager.

"Watch her head."

"I got her, aint that right angel, auntie Rogue's gotcha." She cooed to Nivea who stared at her wide eyed, and then looked back to her father before her lip began to quiver and tears welled up in her eyes. "Oh don't cry sweetie pie, it's ok." Rogue tried consoling her
as she gently bounced her, but Nivea began to wail.

"Waaaaaaaaaaa!!" She shrieked and Logan instinctively reached for her but Rogue deflected his hand by turning her back to him.

"Let her cry, ah aint hurtin her, sides she's gotta get used to other people holdin her, especially me since ah'm gonna be babysittin her, right?"

"Yeah I guess," He said staring at his crying child who was now a beet red. "But do something ta make her stop cryin, I can't stand ta see her cry like that."

"Then leave, yer probably tha reason she's ballin, ya've got her all spoiled. She knows she's got ya wrapped around her little finger and that if she cries fer yer attention ya'll jump ta give it to her."

"I am afraid she is right Logan," Ororo said as she descended the staircase and stepped into the parlor, moving to where they stood. Nivea paused in her cries at the sound of her mother's voice, as she bobbed her head around to find her. "Hello my sweet baby." Ororo spoke softly as she place a kiss on Nivea's forehead. "Rogue why don't you take Nivea out for a walk in the gardens, it's her favorite place, and you two can get better acquainted." Ororo said with a smile as Rogue gave her a wide smile in return.

"Ya really don't mind?" Rogue asked to make sure.

"Of course not, you were right she does need to learn to get use to being around others beside her father and I. Everyone here is a part of her family." Ororo said.

"Ok then, what time do ya want me ta have her back?"

"Her next feeding is at 2, so any time before then. Jean is out there doing some work in the garden, so if you have any problems just let her know, ok?"

"Ok, Cool, come on kiddo." Rogue said as she with Nivea snuggled in her arms, left the parlor heading out.

"Ya sure that was a good idea, darlin?" Logan asked as he watched Rogue and Nivea go through the patio doors and then outside.

"Yes, and Jean is out there, she will look out for them."

"I don't know, I mean is it warm enough out fer her, what if she needs changing, or…"

"You know my love, one would think you were the one who birthed her." Ororo said jokingly giving her husband a smirk. "She shall be just fine, now you can go along and finish planning whatever you had in
mind for us tonight." She said as she moved towards the kitchen. Logan simply looked after her shaking his head and smiling.

"How tha hell does she always know?" He asked himself as he headed to the study to place a call the Rigatzzi, Ororo's favorite Italian restaurant, and then one to the Hampton Inn.




Happy Birthday, one years old:

"Honestly Logan, a trampoline?" Ororo said as she stared at the atrocity. "She is but one, what shall she do with it?"

"She'll grow into it." Logan said as he looked out at the deck which housed all the students and their friends, who had all come for Nivea's first birthday party. His eyes steadily followed the raven- haired, chubby faced child, who was being past around much to her
dislike as she struggled to climb from the grasp of the hands that clutched at her. Logan chuckled at her, she was definitely his child, and she showed it with each passing day. She finally broke free from her captors and raced clumsily to where her father stood, and he
knelt down and scooped her up into his arms. "Hey Stinkerbell." Logan greeted with the pet name he had given her after many diaper changes, and discussion with Ororo and Hank that there was something wrong
with her.

"Dada," She said excitedly as she patted her father's face with her little hands.

"Logan!" Ororo exclaimed causing both father and child to look at her. "A car?" She looked on in disbelief as Bobby and Rogue rolled out the battery operated kiddy car. "She probably cannot reach the pedal."

"Oh is battery operated, all she needs ta do is push the button and off she goes." Logan explained.

"Yes crashing into something or heaven forbid, she may ride into the pool." Ororo said sending her husband a death glare.

"Damn didn't think of that, I'm sorry darlin looks like ya can't play wit the car for a while." Logan apologized to his daughter who only giggled and hugged her father's neck, invoking a smile from him.

"Dang, ah wish ya were my father, these are some great presents, but don't ya think ya went a little crazy?" Rogue said as she pointed to all the toys that littered the patio deck.

"She's only one once." Logan defended.

"A bow and arrow?" Ororo yelped as she held it in her hand, staring at her husband in anger.

"Don't look at me I didn't buy her that, what do you think I'm stupid? Who tha hell brought my kid a weapon."

"What you don't like it, I thought I'd get her something lightweight and small." Forge said casually as everyone looked at him dumbfounded. "What?" He asked clearly not seeing the problem. "I had already mastered the bow and arrow by the time I was one."

"Yea, but yer a freak of nature." Logan said and Forge chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. "No weapons until she's at least ten…" Logan spoke only to have Ororo glare harder at him. "Or thirty." He
corrected knowing he was probably in the doghouse.

"It seems that ah got tha bes present," Rogue spoke out hoping to lighten the mood. She then sat a rather large box she had been holding down on the deck. "Come on Nivy, open it up." Logan placed
Nivea in front of the box and she set about trying to open it. With a little help from Rogue she finally opened the lid, and out popped the head of a puppy.

"Goddess help me," Ororo said throwing her head and hands up in the air.

"What ya don't like it?" Rogue asked as she lifted the puppy out and to the ground and Nivea instantly moved on it, giggling in delight.

"Being that I probably will be the one cleaning up after it and feeding it, no I most certainly do not like it." Ororo said with a frown.

"Don't worry, ah'll clean up after it." Rogue promised.

"Yeah we all will pitch in." Bobby added.

"'Sides, Stinkerbell is attached." Logan said as he watched the child run off after the puppy, who was trying to get away from her hands.

"Fine, but next year I shall make a registry at Geoffrey's to make sure she gets appropriate presents, cause Goddess help me I cannot…"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A high-pitched scream pierced the air, causing Logan to take off running and Ororo's heart to leap into her chest. Everyone followed Logan around the corner of the house, where they
found Nivea covered in blood as she sat crying on the lawn beside the Puppy, which Logan kicked across the grass. He then scooped up Nivea and he, Ororo, and Hank all raced the wailing child to the med lab as
everyone else looked on, praying the child would be ok.
Blaming by Pari
“She will be fine, just fine.” Hank assured the still unconvinced people standing in his lab, huddled around the small child, who now lie sleeping.

“No she will not, she will never be ok.” Ororo spoke in a hushed voice as she stroked her daughter’s soft hair. Logan watched her intensely from a few pacing back; his mind and heart filled with turmoil at the new Hank had given them.

“I don’t understand.” He said as he turned to Hank. “None of this should be possible, if all the crud you and Chuck spout on about is true.”

“Well I assure you Logan it is very possible, and quite true in fact, though I know it’s hard to grasp and I too was stunned at first, but I ran test after test as you well know, and the conclusion was always the same. Nivea’s dormant Mutant genes are very active.”

“A puppy’s bite cause all this shit?” Logan asked still in disbelief.

“No, I believe it caused this particular manifestation yes, but I think Nivea’s powers very well have been active since her birth.”

“Goddess,” Ororo groaned out as tears welled up in her eyes. Hank sighed heavily knowing his words were causing Ororo unease but felt they must know the truth in order to deal with it all, and so he continued.

“This was a reflex for her, the puppy bit her and she reacted on instinct much like…”

“Logan,” Ororo spoke out her voice dripping bitterness, which Logan instantly picked up on, as did Hank.

“Yes,” Hank confirmed. “Much as Logan reacts in certain situations.”

“So yer thinkin this is my fault?” Logan asked as he looked at Ororo.

“Uhm...well no, I mean the chances of Nivea’s being a mutant were almost definite what with you two…”

“Is that what ya think darlin?” Logan asked, directing his words to Ororo, whom he had been asking to start with. She didn’t reply only scooped her child up in her arms and cradled her.

“May I take her and put her to bed?” She asked avoiding Logan’s hard gaze which was locked onto her.

“Yes, of course. I am done with all the tests, but I may need to run more.”

“But not tonight.” Ororo said.

“No, not tonight.” Hank agreed. With a nod Ororo turned from the two men standing in the room, and exited. Logan stared after her. “Logan,” Hank spoke to him and though he listened he didn’t move his gaze from the now empty doorway. “I don’t believe Ororo is blaming you, it is not your fault, you had no control over this. She’s just upset that…”

“That her baby will have claws ripping through her flesh whenever she’s enraged, and that it’ll cause her agony and believe me it will.” He said these words as he turned to glare at Hank “And she’s blaming me for that because it is my fault.” SNIKT! Hank stared at the metal claws before him and then to the man, his friend wishing there was something he could say to make it better for him, but knew there were no right words. At Hank’s silence, Logan retracted his claws and then turned and stalked from the room, as an overwhelming need to hurt something hit him. All the bodies that had lined the halls outside the lab, awaiting word on the youngest resident in the house, parted clearing a path for Logan as he rushed by. No one had dared to ask him anything, as they hadn’t dared to ask Ororo when she had passed. They only watched Logan’s departing back, each pitying the poor soul who got in his way while he was in such a mood.

At the sound of the roaring Motorcycle, Ororo left Nivea’s bedside and moved to the window in time to see Logan speeding through the Mansion’s main gates and then down the road. “Damn,” She silently cursed herself knowing his leaving was her fault, and that whatever chaos was cause that night by ‘Wolverine’s’ hands was also her fault. She let her eyes move back to the sleeping face of her daughter and wondered how she could be angry with Logan, when she knew in her heart he was not to blame. How could she have had regrets, even for the millisecond that she had in the lab, of ever being with him, of having a child with him, this precious miracle. As her thoughts assaulted her she crumbled to the floor in sobs. “I am so sorry Logan, So sorry.” She cried for her child and for the man she loved and their relationship, which she knew she had changed forever.

~~~~

“Another one.” The gruff voice called out to the barkeeper. “In fact just leave the bottle.” He instructed.

“Don’t you think you’ve had enough?” The barkeep asked as he sat the full bottle of vodka on the bar next to the man’s empty glass. When the man only growled and glared in reply, the barkeep threw his hands up. “Hey they make us ask that, I personally don’t give a fuck so long as the money’s good.” At these words a wad of bills were tossed on the table. “Alright then, drink up.” The barkeep said with a smile as he counted the bills and then reached under the bar and placed another full bottle of vodka beside the other one and then walked off to another patron. Logan opened one of the bottles and didn’t bother pouring any in the glass, but put the bottle to his lips and threw back his head, and took huge gulps, and then grimaced as the liquid burnt a path down his throat. He got an instant buzz which he knew wouldn’t last long, not with his healing factor always kicking in at the slightest attack on his body. After only a few seconds the buzz dissipated just as a female’s voice sang in his ears.

“Would you like some company?” She asked as she stood just beside him, and Logan turned his head and stared at the woman, an obvious prostitute. With a chuckle he turned back to his bottle before he spoke.

“Yeah, I would.” He replied and she smiled a toothy grin. "But not yours” He added which gained him a soured look from her before she flipped her hair and turned to walk away. He watched her in the mirror behind the bar and wondered what the fuck had happened to him, when had he become so domesticated. Not so long ago he would have taken a woman like that outside and right up against the cold stone walls in the alleyway, or if he was horny enough, had gotten them a room, where he would have made sure he had gotten his money’s worth, no matter how much she screamed, cried, our bled. But not now, no now all he could think about was the woman he had at home, probably sleeping in their bed now and their daughter no doubt sleeping next to her. At the thought of Nivea his anger flared again, as Ororo’s blaming eyes fused in his mind. Without realizing his grip on the Vodka bottle tightened and soon it burst, spewing glass and liquor across the bar.

“Hey motherfucker,” A deep voice spoke out as a heavy hand gripped at Logan’s coat, turning his roughly. “You gotta problem?” The huge man with no neck and muscles bugling everywhere asked, as he loomed over Logan’s frame. Logan looked up at the man and a smile crept across his face.

“Yeah bub, and I think you can help me with it.”

~~~~

He walked over and around the bleeding bodies scattered about the bar, and the few still standing hastily moved out of his way as he made for the exit. Once outside the rain cascaded over him and his mind again went to Ororo but these thoughts didn’t anger him, but did upset him. He knew she was the cause of this sudden downpour and panic filled him as he thought of why. He ran to his bike and raced back to the mansion.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=12