Lost by Pari
Summary: Imagine awaking to find that you are married and pregnant, but your memories don't fit....you'd feel lost:)
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7397 Read: 12757 Published: 08-30-03 Updated: 10-12-03

1. Lost by Pari

2. Lead me not into temptation... by Pari

3. Discovering yourself by Pari

4. Revelations by Pari

5. Cutting the ties that bind by Pari

Lost by Pari
"Come on…" The familiar voice called out in a muffled tone. Her eyes fluttered open briefly and then closed again. "Come on darlin, please open yer eyes." She frowned as she forced her eyes open only to feel blinded by the light overhead, and she lifted her hands up to block it. Logan instinctively shut the light off. "That better?" He spoke, his voice becoming clearer. She finally opened her eyes as a hazy form came into view, she squinted trying to focus and slowly the form became recognizable.

"Logan?" She spoke in a hoarse, raspy voice and involuntarily coughed and gripped her throat, which was suddenly burning.

"Your throat will be a bit tender, you've had that tube stuck down there for two months now." A voice she didn't recognize spoke out, and she turned to it and came face to face with a man covered with blue fur.

"Logan," she called out again and he leaned in a grasped her hand.

"Yeah darlin I'm right here. Welcome back." He said with a smile.

"Back, where have I been?" She asked as she tried sitting up.

"Whoa darlin, just lie back, movin around may not be good fer you or tha baby, ya've been through a lot already." Logan said as he gently pushed her back, and Ororo obliged without protest, settling back comfortably against the plump pillows.

"What happened?" Ororo asked.

"Sinister had a trap set for us when we went to save Jean. Ya were hurt and we lost Jeannie, but saved Rachel." Logan said as Ororo stared at him in confusion. "Thank God our baby wasn't hurt and that you woke up, it was touch and go there fer a minute."

"Sinister...Rachel?" She spoke shaking her head a bit.

"This is no doubt the memory loss I told you about." The blue mutant spoke as he moved in, shining the small flash light into Ororo's eyes. "She may regain all of her memory or none at all."

"Who are you? And what's a Sinister and Rachel, and …Goddess did you just say 'Our baby'?" She asked her eyes now wide with shock.

"I am Hank…McCoy…you do not remember me." He said with a small sigh. "Oh dear, the memory loss may be worst then I first thought it to be."

"It's alright, we'll deal. All that matters is yer back."

"Logan what were you saying about a baby." Ororo asked and not waiting for his reply she lift the covers and peeked under and gasped at what see saw. "Goddess, I am pregnant!" she exclaimed as she stared up at the baffled men. "This is not right, I am not pregnant, I am not even married yet."

"Darlin, ya've been married fer nearly eight years, September 18th is our anniversary."

"Our, We...you and I." She babbled as she pushed the covers back, attempting to stand but found it difficult with the protruding belly at that moment Xavier and Scott, who held a small child, entered the lab. "Professor, what is going on?" She asked her mentor and the only father she had ever known. He regarded her for a moment, briefly scanning her mind.

"Oh my." The Professor said stunned as he moved closer to the bed. "It seems we have a problem."

~~~~

"Wait yer sayin that she aint Ro?" Logan was the first to speak after Xavier tried explaining what had occurred. He nodded to Logan's question. "And I suppose she aint 'really' pregnant either." He added with a grunt as he folded his arms over his chest, he then turned to Dr. McCoy the mutant also known a 'Beast'. "I thought ya said the worst that could happen was her losin her memory, not that she'd go all loopy." Logan commented and gained a frown from Ororo and a chuckle from both Beast and Scott.

"I am not loopy, and I am not your wife." Ororo said through gritted teeth.

"I am afraid she is correct Logan, I had sensed it earlier but thought it was nothing, it wasn't until I entered the room and scanned her. She is telling the truth, she is not 'our' Ororo."

"Then where is Rory?' Logan asked as he leaned down and glared at the Professor.

"Well it is safe to assume that if this Ororo, from another dimension, or possibly an alternate world, was displaced here, then our Ororo was probably displaced too, to another dimension or alternate world."

"Professor, no offense but it all sound a bit like science fiction." Scott commented.

"My point exactly." Logan agreed.

"As unbelievable as it may seem I assure you it is the truth. Scott you yourself told me that Sinister escaped you by jumping through some kind of portal, well I now believe it was a gateway between worlds and dimensions. Maybe in that moment when he jumped it somehow affected our two worlds, this Ororo's and ours. Placing her into the body and life of the Ororo here."

"But she somehow kept her real memories." Beast added his own thoughts.

"Yes, I have and please do not talk about me as if I were not here." Ororo said again trying to stand, only to have Logan once again push her back.

"Rest, my Rory or not, yer carrying my kid, and ya aint gonna do anything to jeopardize it."

"I would never hurt a child." Ororo said offended by his words.

"Good, glad we understand each other, now lay back." Ororo shot him a glare but did as she was told. "Now for argument sake, lets say I believe yer cockamamie story, how do we fix it, get back Rory and send her back to where she belongs?"

"Yes, that is what I would like to know as well." Ororo said all looking to the professor for the answer.

~~~~

"How ya feelin?" He asked as he moved into the greenhouse and stood watching the pregnant woman try to maneuver around with her swollen belly.

"Well," She paused resting one of her hands atop her belly, while the other braced her lower back. "Considering, that this morning I was not married nor pregnant, and now I am…I am ok." She said with a giggle as Logan chuckled at her and moved further into the greenhouse.

"Yeah well Chuck and Hank are working on a way ta get ya back home, but…" This time he paused as a worried looked shadowed his face.

"But what?"

"I need ya ta stay…" Logan finally spoke stunning Ororo, but before she could speak he continued. "Hank told me that sending ya home aint gonna bring 'my' Ororo back. In fact tha chances are slim ta none."

"Goddess, Logan I am sorry, is he sure?"

"Yeah, he was babbling about millions of parallel worlds and alternate universes, and Ororo being in any of them…I kind of tuned him out afta he said she aint coming back."

"I cannot stay here as her replacement Logan."

"I don't want ya ta replace her, ya couldn't even if'n ya did stay." He spoke out in a harsh tone, causing Ororo to take a step back. "Ya look like her, smell like her but ya aint her. I only want ya ta stay til tha baby's born, he's all I got left of Rory."

"Of course I shall." She said surprising Logan.

"Really?"

"Yes, this child is here, and we do not know what will happen to him if I were to be displaced or sent home, or whatever…I shall not risk his life. I will not attempt anything that may harm him." Logan suddenly reached out and grasped her wrist and yanked her into his embrace, startling her. He released her just as suddenly as he smiled at her.

"Thank ya."

~~~~

"What are ya doin darlin?" Logan asked as he leaned against the doorframe of his and Ororo's bedroom.

"Getting some clothes and personal things, I hope you do not mind." She said as she looked back from her spot in the closet where she was pulling out things and tossing them onto the bed.

"Naw, it's kind of like yer stuff anyway, but what are ya doin wit it?"

"Oh, I am moving them to my room, just across the hall, I asked the Professor…"

"No." Logan said point blankly as he moved into the room and to the bed, where he began picking up the items Ororo had tossed there and placing them back where they came from.

"No?" Ororo repeated not sure what context to take it in. "What do you mean, no?"

"Exactly what I said, no as in yer not moving ta some room across tha hall."

"And why not?"

"Cause this is our Bedroom, mine and Rory, and just in there," He point to another door on the other side of the closet. "That's tha baby's room. This is where ya belong."

"Well as you have pointed out to me earlier I am not 'Rory' so…"

"Don't matter so long as ya got our baby in ya…"

"What? Because I am carrying your child I have to sleep with you, and basically do what you say?"

"Yep."

"Fuck you Logan." She hissed.

"Not a requirement, but I'd be happy ta oblige ya darlin." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"There is no way I am sleeping in this bed with you, I am not your wife so I do not have to carry out any wife-like duties. Nor are you my father so… I shall be moving into the room across the hall."

"Like hell.

"Oh and what are you going to do to stop me?" Ororo asked definantly, lifting her head a bit.

~~~~

"Are ya comfy?"

"Do not speak to me." Ororo spat out as she turned onto her side, away from where he lay beside her, yanking the covers over with her free hand, and invoking a small chuckle from Logan. He then turned with her, throwing his arm across her waist, which she pushed away roughly. "And do not touch me."

"I won't touchin ya, I was touchin my son."

"Well so long as 'your' son is 'my' body you do not touch him unless I say so, and right now I do not want you anywhere near me."

"Ok is this tha hormones talking?" Logan asked with a merry smile on his face, knowing he was riling her up.

"No, this is me talking…the handcuffed pregnant woman."

"Oh," He said again chuckling.

"It is not funny, do not laugh at me Logan or so help me…"

"I'm sorry darlin, but yer jus so cute when yer mad, and ya pout and that's so damned sexy." He continued to taunt.

"Oh Goddess give me strength not to fry this man," Ororo prayed through gritted teeth, as Logan laughed outright.

"Alright, alright, I'll let ya get some sleep, goodnight darlin." Logan said with a smile as he settled back down behind her, spooning against her, surprised when she didn't protest.

"Goodnight," She grumbled closing her eyes, too tired to care that he was again wrapping himself around her.

~~~~

"We believe the best course of action is to reteive the machine Sinister used to teleport, bring it back here and try to figure out how it works, maybe then we will be able to send you back to the exact world you came from." Beast said as he, the Professor, Logan, Ororo, and Scott all sat around the conference table.

"How long do you think this will take?" Ororo asked rubbing her belly. She had already been there for seven weeks, and was just entering her eighth month of pregnancy. She was anxious to give birth.

"I honest do not know, several months to a year, maybe longer." He answered as she simply nodded her understanding. "You don't seem too distraught over the thought of being here that long?"

"Not really, this is still home, granted not like I remembered it, but you are all here, my friends and family. I know I am safe here and loved, and I know I could have ended up in a far worst place so I am grateful."

“You are right, Ororo,” The Professor cut in. “You are loved here and very welcome, I only pray that our Ororo has found such a place and is surrounded by people who love her.” He said and Ororo instantly looked to Logan and saw that what the Professor had said affected him, and so she reached out her hand and grasped his, giving is it a small squeeze. He looked up to see her smiling at him and he smiled back despite the fact his heart was aching for his lost wife.

~~~~

“Hey, I have been looking all over for you.” She spoke as she slowly waddled to where he sat, He instinctively jumped up and moved to her, to help her.

“Ya shouldn’t be out here, ya could’ve tripped over a branch and hurt…”

“I have told you Logan I will do nothing to hurt this baby,” She said bitterly as she yanked her arm from his grasp.

“I was gonna say, ya could’ve hurt yerself, Ororo,” He stated and she bowed her head a bit in embarrassment.

“Oh,” She said silently.

“Tha baby aint tha only thing I’m concerned wit, Yer safety matters ta me, ya matter ta me.” He said as he reached out and brushed a stray strand of her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. Ororo threw him a sweet smile for his kind words, before bowing her head again, bashfully. “What did ya need?”

“Huh?” She looked back at him, confusion etched on her face.

“Ya said ya’ve been looking fer me.”

“Oh yeah, well I was just worried about after this morning…I know that what the Professor said about Your, Rory must have upset you, and the way you just stalked off after breakfast. Well, I was worried.”

“Ya aint got ta worry about me I’m fine, Rory’s fine, I know she is, I can feel it in my heart. I’d know if she were hurt, or scared.” He spoke as he looked out over the pasture filled with flowers and butterflies. “This was her favorite place,”

“Yes I know, it was mine too, in my world. I would come out here to meditate or just to be with nature.”

“That’s what she’d call it, being one with nature, but she usually got naked fer that, drove me nuts, tha idea of her out here show off her goods, my goods ta…nature.” Ororo giggled at this and the expression on Logan’s face.

“It is all about being one with Nature Logan, it is nothing sexual about it, it is purely spiritual and quite freeing.”

“Oh not you too. What is it with you Ororo’s and keeping yer clothes on?” He asked jokingly as she again giggled at him.

“What is about you ‘Logan’s’ that you have such a problem with see us naked?” She asked.

“Oh so yer Logan don’t like seeing ya dance around naked either?”

“No, he likes it just fine, he just does not understand why I do it, but he is always there, watching me.”

“Just making sure nobody else is seeing his girl in tha buff.”

“I am not his girl, we are just friend and teammates.” Ororo corrected.

“Wait, you and I, we’re not tagether in yer world?”

“We are barely civil, I mean we have rare occasion like when we are out here when we actually talk, but around others I usually speak and he kind of grunts. ‘Hello Logan’ ‘hump’ ‘Goodnight Logan’ ‘Hump’.”

“What am I a sugarcane in yer world?” Logan asked as he looked at her with slightly frightened eyes.

“Oh Goddess no.” Ororo said laughing. “You are without a doubt the most masculine man I have ever met, but you have a thing for red heads in my world, and certain red head in particular.”

“Jean?” He asked as he face suddenly soured.

“Yes Jean, and why do you look so disgusted by that, Jean is very beautiful and smart and…”

“My daughter,”

“What?’ This time Ororo was the one with the confused look on her face.

“I found her orphaned on the streets, took her in, raised her, brought her here ta give her a better life and education, but now she’s gone.” He said with sad eyes.

“Yes she is gone in my world too, she died saving us all.”

“Man tha idea that I like her in a sexual way is sickening…we’re not…”

“No, but not from your lack of trying. Jean is was with Scott, and to be honest I think that had more to do with Logan pursuing her than anything else. In my world you hate Scott and you go out of your way to piss him off.”

“At least yer Logan and I have that in common.” He said with a grunt. “Still can’t believe he wants Jeannie when yer right there too.”

“Thank you, but I am not what guys in my world look for in a mate, I mean I am good enough to show off to their friends, but they would never talk me home to meet mom. I am too exotic as one guy was so kind to explain to me, another suggested if I dyed my hair black and got brown contacts I’d be more presentable.” She giggled but Logan could tell she was on the verge of tears.

“They’re all blind fools, if they can’t see how amazingly beautiful you are, just tha way ya are. And I love everything about cha”
Lead me not into temptation... by Pari
“You mean you love everything about your Rory.” Ororo corrected, shyly bowing her head.

“Yeah, uh…right that’s what I meant, but tha same can apply ta ya, yer tha same looker.” Logan said with a wink.

“Thank you,” She said with a blushing smile. “So, you come out here a lot?” Ororo asked as she leaned against the large Boulder Logan had been perched upon when she found him.

“Lately, yeah…I feel closer to Rory out here, this is her element.”

“Then I shall leave you too it.” She said making a move to leave only to have Logan place his hand against her swell, holding her in place.

“Don’t leave, I feel even more closer too her when yer around me. I don’t miss her as much.” Ororo gave him a smile and held his hand in hers.

“This is beautiful even here, it is exactly as it is in my world.”

“Yeah this place is pretty special. We’ve had all our best moments out there in that meadow.”

“Oh?” Ororo questioned through a grunt as she shifted to try and get a more comfortable spot, when Logan tugged out into the meadow and helped her to sit down in between his legs, resting her back against his hard chest.

“This is where we made love for the first time, where I told y…Rory how much I loved her, where I asked her ta marry me, and right over there,” He point out to a huge willow tree. “That’s where we were married.”

“It must have been beautiful.” Ororo said as she stared out at the willow tree.

“It was, you were.” He said as he stared down into her face. She lifted her head from his chest and turned a bit to face him.

“Logan, I…”

“I know yer not ‘my’ Rory,” He said cutting her off. “But yer still her, yer Ororo Munroe. The blue eyed, white haired Goddess, who can control the weather, and melt my heart wit a simple smile.” At this Ororo did smile. “Ya see what I mean.” He said more softly as he leaned down, moving his lips closer to hers. Ororo didn’t move even though her brain scream, ‘No! This is so wrong!’ but she allowed him to capture her lips with his. The kiss was soft and sweet, not how she would have imagined kissing Logan would be like. When he gently prodded for her to open her mouth to him, she complied and the kiss deepened, as they moaned into each other’s mouth. Logan lifted her a bit from the ground and turned her to him, to gain more access to her body and mouth, as he hands roamed freely and shamelessly over her supple breast. When he broke the kiss to move his mouth to her neck and Shoulder, Ororo regained some of her sanity.

“Logan,” She panted as she threw her head back, exposing her neck to him, and he nippled and sucked at the sensitive flesh. “We cannot do this, we should not…this is…Oh Goddess!” She gasped as he moved his hot mouth to one of her breast, which sat freely from where he had pushed the strap of her sundress down. Ororo’s breaths came in pants as her eyes rolled up into their sockets she was lost in the pleasure of what Logan was doing with his mouth. Of their own accord one of her hands found its way into Logan’s thick wild mass of hair, pulling it, pushing him closer to her, as the other hand gripped at his shoulder, not wanting to let him go too far from her. Logan’s hands weren’t idle, he held one around Ororo’s back, supporting her as his other hand moved down her thigh and to the hem of her sundress.

Before she could protest, Logan recaptured her mouth in a needy kiss, silencing her as his hand disappeared under her dress. When Ororo felt his fingers pulling at the band of her panties, she tried to stop him by pushing at his shoulder, but not enough to actually stop him, and he knew that she didn’t really want to, that she wanted this, needed it as much as he did, and so he continued probing his fingers inside of her panties, and when he felt the wetness within them he smiled into her mouth.

“Uhhhggh!” Ororo groaned breaking the kiss as she stared wide-eyed at Logan, who stared back with a lusty smile on his lips. “Mmmm,” She moaned as she bit at her bottom lip and closed her eyes to the sensation.

“No, look at me,” Logan commanded as he thrust a second finger into her tight walls. She did as she was told slowly opening her eyes as a single tear rolled out and down her cheek.

“Logan, please…” She moaned drowning in the ecstasy that was wracking her body. Taking her words as an invitation, Logan quickened the thrusts, loving the expressions that played across her face. “No, please…stop.” She gasped as an orgasm gently blew through her. At her request, Logan instantly stilled his hand, as he watched her now with confused eyes. She tried to steady her breathing and heartbeat, as she tried to speak. “We should not do this.” Her heart nearly broke when she looked at him as saw his look of disappointment and she felt a great loss when he removed his finger from within her. “I am sorry,” She said silently against his face, which he had laid against the nook of her neck, trying to steady his own breathing. “This is wrong, Logan…I am not your wife. You and I, we are not this close in my world, it is just all a bit disconcerting. I am sorry.”

“No,” He said as he lifted his head and stared deeply into her eyes. “I’m tha one who should be sorry, fer takin advantage of ya. I just wanted ya so bad…You not Rory, I’m not confused about who ya are darlin, but I understand if it’s a bit odd fer ya ta be wit me, being that we’re just friends where ya come from. If yer not attracted ta me…”

“That is not the case, I think you and my Logan are very attractive, and I find myself drawn to you, but I am not one to show interest in a man who is interested in someone else.”

“Oh please don’t start wit the Jeannie thing, I’ll have nightmares.” She giggled at the look that crossed his face.

“My point is that in my world you are not interested in me, and if we did something here it would make it hard for me when I returned home to face ‘my’ Logan.”

“Then stay here.”

~~~~

“What are you doing?” Ororo question as she entered the bedroom she had shared with Logan for the past several months.

“I’m getting a few thing, moving across tha hall.” He said as he stuff more things into his duffle bag.

“What, why? Is it because of what happened earlier?” Ororo asked feeling a sudden panic that she couldn’t explain.

“Yeah…sort of.”

“I am sorry Logan. A part of me wants to stay here, but this is not where I belong and we really do not know what my being here is doing to this world or my world. I did not think you would leave me because of my decision, I thought you understood it.”

“I do darlin, that aint why I’m leavin, and I’ll just be across tha hall if’n ya need me, but I can’t stay here in this bed wit ya. Ya don’t want me and I’m tryin ta respect that and be a good boy, but it will be damned hard if I lay next ta ya, and feel yer heat burnin me. It’s too tempting.”
Discovering yourself by Pari
“Oh,” Ororo said slightly smiling and very flattered she had that effect of Logan, she was sure the Logan in her world would have never given her a second glance. “You do not have to leave really, I trust you. I believe you will respect my decision and behave yourself.”

“I don’t know how yer Logan is in yer world, but trust me when I tell ya I should really go sleep in tha room across tha hall. If ya need anything just holler ok?”

“Ok, if you think it is best this way…”

“I do,” He said as he openly ran his eyes over her frame, after a moment’s he let his eyes rest on hers and softly spoke. “Damn yer beautiful.”

“How can you look at me with such lust filled eyes, I am as huge as a house hardly attractive.”

“Yer full of my kid and very attractive and sexy.” He said and again she felt herself blushing by the compliment he gave.

“My two compliments in one day, why Logan you are going to lose that ‘bad boy’ reputation you have.”

“And what makes ya think I got a ‘bad boy’ rep?” He asked her arching his brow a bit.

“Oh…I..I apologize I was thinking of my Logan, well not ‘my’ Logan but the Logan from my world.”

“Oh so I’m a bad ass in yer world.”

“To put it mildly.” Ororo stated with a giggle.

“Well sorry ta disappoint ya but there aint a ‘bad’ bone in my body, I’m just a big ole teddy bear.”

“And just hearing you say that makes me believe it, Logan would never admit to anything like that.”

“Well we’ve already established that ‘he’ has got some major issues, only a fool would over look ya and not see how gorgeous ya are.”

“You are sweet to say so…”

“I know so, I fell fer ya the moment I laid eyes on ya. I knew then that I would marry ya and we’d have kids tagether someday.” He said softly as he reached out and laid his hand against her swollen belly, she in turn rested her hand atop his and smiled up at him. “Well I better go get settled in, let ya get some rest.” He said as he turned to leave.

“Good night Logan.” She spoke out and he turned back to her and threw her a smile, startling her a bit, she had never seen Logan smile not her ‘Logan’ at least, it was nice to see. Once the door was closed she stared at it, after him for a few seconds before turning towards the bathroom, where she planned to take a long hot bath. Once she got the water started and lathered up with her favorite oil, she was pleasantly surprised to learn this version of herself, liked the same oils and bath beads as she did. Before getting lost in the bath she went to the closet to get out something comfortable to wear, which in her given state meant something big and loose fitting. She spotted a stack of what looked to be big flannel shirts, she reached up and tugged at them causing them to fall along with a small book, which looked to her to be a diary, and she instantly knew it belonged to her alternate self. Ororo picked up the leather bound book and moved to the bed, forgetting her waiting hot bath and the mess she had made on the floor, she now sat at the foot of the bed contemplating whether she should open it or not.

“It is not like invasion of privacy, it is after all ‘my’ dairy’,” She debated with her good conscience. “Besides I am interested to know how she was.” She finally decided as she opened the book to no page in particular and began to read.

~~~~
March 11th 2002

Today was a bad day, Logan found out the truth, I guess he had been following me and I never noticed. Usually I am more careful, trying to follow a routine, cover myself better, but I should have known he would figure it out sooner or later. It was bad I have never seen him so anger not in our entire five and half years of marriage, and he had never raised his voice to me nor his hands, not until this night…
~~~~

Ororo paused in her reading, not quite believing her eyes, Logan verbally and or physically abusive, it was not something she could ever think of him doing. Sure she had seen him mad, even at her, but he had never even threw an angry glare her way, nor raised his voice let alone his hands to her or anyone else in the mansion, excluding Scott. She decided she was reading too much into it, that maybe she had misunderstood so she flipped the pages forward some and started reading more.

~~~~
June 10th 2002

Today I got the worse new of my life and it’s funny I always imagined it was be the happiest news. I am pregnant and I do not know how to go about giving Logan this news, he has been so distant taking to sleeping on the floor, yet remaining in our room as so the others won’t know that there’s anything wrong, like we’re still the happy couple. He even kisses me when the others are around, though I know it to be faked feelings, lacking its usual passion. Goddess how can I tell him about this baby when I know what he will think, I am so afraid of what he will do to me and my baby...

~~~~
July 11th 2002

We got the test results today and its official Logan is the father of my baby, which I must admit is a great surprise to me for to be truthful I was not sure at all that he was, and a part of me had prayed that it wasn’t. This news didn’t seem to give him any joy, he just held the expression he’s had since finding out about my affair. He doesn’t smile any longer and when he speaks to me, which is hardly ever now, he never looks at me, at least not in the eyes. I have told him how sorry I am and I truly am but he doesn’t seem to care. He called me a whore and said I was dirty now and the kind of dirty that can’t be washed off, so he won’t touch. I think he wants a divorce, which is what I have wanted for some time now, out of our marriage and to start a new life with Bishop. But now that seems unlikely, once he learned of this baby, Logan’s baby he said he think it best if I stayed and tried to work things out with Logan, for the baby’s sake, but what about my sake, my happiness. I do not want this baby if it means I shall lose Bishop. I will not have it if it means that…

~~~~

“Goddess,” Ororo gasped in a near whisper as she clasped the book closed, not sure if she should read anymore, not sure she wanted to.

~~~~

Days went by and Ororo couldn’t bring herself to reopen the dairy, too afraid of what she would learn about her alternate self; she already discovered she was an adulteress, who wasn’t even sure that ‘her’ husband was the father of her child, nor did she want him to be. She found that she didn’t like this woman, a woman who had her name, her looks, and her alternate life. And poor Logan, she found it difficult to face him and she felt a little ashamed, so she took to avoiding him most of the day, hiding out in her room or the gardens. Finally he tracked her down and demanded to know what was wrong.

“It is nothing really.” She said as she continued walking the path of the gardens with Logan right beside her watching her suspiciously.

“Nutin, ya’ve been advoidin me like I had the plague or something.”

“You are just a bit paranoid Logan I have not…” At that moment he grasped her arm, squeezing it a bit too tightly for Ororo’s liking, he then yanked her around to face him and leaned in closer to leer down at her.

“Don’t play games wit me, twist things ta seem like I’m crazy or seein things or reading too much inta it, we’ve been there before darlin, and I won’t be that big a fool again.” She stared at him with wide and fear filled eyes, she saw an anger in him that she had never seen before, not in this Logan or ‘hers’.

“You are hurting me, let go.” She finally got the voice to speak and it came out in a whimper. As if he had been awoken from a dream state, Logan blinked and then let her arm go and took a step back from her and simply watched her with stunned eyes and she rubbed at her now sore limb.

“Ro, I’m sorry…”

“Do not ever manhandle me Logan, you may have done so with Rory, but as I have told you many times before I am not her, I am not your wife.”

“What’s that suppose ta mean, ‘I may have done so with Rory’. Who told ya that?” He asked his anger again flaring.

“No one,” Ororo quickly tried to cover. “All I am saying is I am not your wife…”

“Yeah ya’ve made that clear.”

“So I do not have to check in with you every second of every hour, you do not have to know where I am at all time…and please do not mention this child, I have told you I will never put it in harm, it is my child too, genetically and emotionally. It is growing within me and you cannot begin to even comprehend what that feels like, the love I already feel for this child. So I would never cause it any harm.” Logan bowed his head a bit and sighed heavily.

“I’m sorry darlin, I just…have I done something, beside just being an asshole that is, that upset ya. For the past couple of days ya’ve been advoidin me and please don’t deny it I know ya have, so tell me what did I do and how can I fix it?”

“It is not you, it is me…Rory to be more precise.”

“What about her?” There was silence before Ororo finally spoke again.

“I know she had an affair.” She admitted and then waited for a reply, she watched Logan’s face harden and his eyes held a cold glare.

“How do ya know that?”

“I…I found her dairy, she wrote about it, about him…Bishop…”

“Don’t…” Logan cut her off balling his fists in anger, which Ororo could see he was trying to keep in check. “I gotta go, ya should go in soon too.” With that he turned to leave.

“Wait,” Ororo called after him as she turned and began to follow him. “Logan, I am sorry I did not mean to upset you, I just…well you wanted to know…”

“Fine, now I know that you know my wife was a whore and the only reason we were even tagether in the end was because of tha baby, it’s mine much to ‘her’ dismay.”

“I am sorry that she did that to you, I am sorry I read her dairy and learned it…I am so ashamed.” She said bowing her head a bit. Logan watched and smiled bit finally understanding what was going on with her.

“Yer not blaming yerself are ya?” He asked his tone softening and she looked at him and only nodded her head. “Oh darlin, as ya’ve been pointing out ta me since ya got here, yer not Rory and ya can’t be held accountable fer her fuck ups.”

“But when you look at me it must be a reminder of her and what she did.”

"Naw, when I saw ya I knew ya'd be different, which is why I wanted ya so much." He said and Ororo's brow bunched and she looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean, when you first saw me...you wanted me so much? When you fisrt saw me you thought I was your wife...right?"

“Yeah, what I mean is after what happened, us thinking Rory was gonna die, I don’t know when ya woke up ya seemed different, looked differently at me, like ya were happy ta see me. She aint looked at me like that in a long time. I don’t know I guess I thought things would be different, that they had changed. Ya know the near death experiences they say those can make ya appreciate life and what ya have, that it makes ya more grateful.” Ororo looked at him curiously not really understanding what he was saying but deciding to let it go for now. “Come on, let’s get back inside, it’s lunch time ya should eat something.” He said as he grasped her hand and walked them back towards the mansion.

~~~~

She sat in the bed, staring down at the dairy contemplating if she wanted to know more, but Logan’s earlier behavior intrigued her to learn the truth. So she slowly picked up the book and began to open it and read.

~~~~
September 13th 2002

I have to get away I don’t feel safe here any longer. Logan has become quite cruel not only with his words but the way he touches me. Last night we made love, if that’s what one would call it, it was horrible as painful as our first night if not worse. I was a virgin then on our honeymoon night, and it was painful at first. But last night was by far worse, by far. He hurt me and he must have torn something for when he had finished I was bleeding, which terrified him, thinking he had harmed the baby. I do not know why he came to me last night after weeks of not even looking at me I think he was drunk for he smelled of Jack Daniels. It was frightening and there was a point when he was choking me, and I mean squeezing my neck so tight that I could not breath and I don’t think he was even aware for his eyes were closed. I struggled clawing at him and punching him until he finally let go, but he didn’t stop pounding me into the bed and that’s what it felt like, it hurt so badly that all I could do was silently cry. I know I deserve it, what it was he doing, why he was doing it, and even if I didn’t him tossing a wad of money of the nightstand before leaving the room, had said it all.

~~~~
September 20th 2002

Well I have decided I shall leave tonight I have already made the arrangements. Now I just have to get out before Logan discovers my plans. Bishop has agreed to help me we shall leave the country together far enough that it will take Logan sometime to track us, and by then I shall gotten an abortion. Bishop says he knows some doctor who will do it for me. A part of me feels guilty this innocent life did not ask to be here, but I know that if I have it I will never be free of Logan. Never.

~~~~

Ororo scanned through the rest of the book but only found blank pages, she lifted her eyes in confusion and they fell on the open closet which was still full of clothes, Rory’s clothes. Then she let her eyes search the entire room and nothing looked out of place, nor looked like anyone was leaving it.

“What happened?” She mumbled to herself and knew there was only one person who could tell her.
Revelations by Pari
Getting interactive again, this chapter has theme music, to kind of set the mood, enjoy:)

I Wish I wasn't... By Heather Headley

~~~~

“What happened to her?” Ororo asked as she stood in the doorway of the study, where she found Logan sitting in the dark room, which was only lit by a blazing fire. He was drinking and never even regarded her presence though Ororo knew he had known she was there even before she entered the room. He lifted his glass and downed the rest of his drink and then poured himself another one. “Logan I need to know.”

“Naw ya don’t and trust me ya don’t want ta know either.” He spoke never facing her.

“She was going to leave you, but she did not.”

“And how do ya know she didn’t darlin?” He chuckled lifting his glass to his lips.

“Her clothes,” He paused at her words and pulled the glass back from his lips and sat it on the table beside him. “She took none of her clothes or her belongings, that is odd for someone who was planning to leave, even if she was in a hurry. So I ask again, what happened to her?”

“I loved her, and I wish ta God I didn’t.”

“Logan, please tell me.” With a heavy sigh Logan leaned forward, rested his elbows on his knees and stared into the fire as he began to recall that night.

~~~~

September 20th 2002

“I have tried, Logan God knows I have but this will not work.” She said as she moved about the room grabbing things and placing them in her suitcase. “I had hoped to be gone before you found out I was even leaving.”

“Fine, ya wanna go, go, but afta ya have tha baby…”

“I do not want to have this baby!” She exclaimed as she looked at him as he stood with his back pressed to the closed door. “I do not want you and I have not for sometime now. I love Bishop and I do not want to spend another night away from him. This baby should be his and I wish to God it were, but it is yours and I cannot have it, I will not, I want no ties to you. Not anymore.” With this said she took off her wedding band and sat it on the nightstand. “I have made up my mind Logan. I am leaving you…” Before she could finish her statement she felt the breath knock out of her and when she opened her eyes she found herself with her back now pinned against the door and a very pissed Logan glaring and snarling at her. She terrible in fear but fought hard not to let it show as she stared back at him in defiance.

“It aint good enough fer ya ta fuck my best friend and ta tell me ya leavin me fer him, but yer gonna stand here and tell me ya plan on killin my kid and ya expect what, me ta just let ya?”

“You cannot stop me,” she said nearly laughing and lifting her chin a bit and this manner of taunting had done Logan in and before either had realized it he had struck her in her face, and she crumbled to the floor holding her hand to her bloodied face.

“Oh I can’t?” He repeated and he moved to their dresser, and opened a drawer. Ororo stared at him, her fear now completely taking over. Her eyes whitened and Logan could hear the rumbling of thunder outside, he turned and swiftly moved back to her. “No there aint gonna be none of that.” He said before smacking her again and knocking her unconscious.”

~~~~

Present Day:

“Goddess, you killed her...how and how did I get your child inside of me?”

“No, I aint kill her. Wanted ta but I didn’t and as fer how ya got my baby inside of ya, well I put it there after I found ya. Here come sit and I’ll tell ya the whole story.”

“No, I think I shall stand right here.” He turned and looked at her.

“I aint gonna hurt ya, I’d never…”

“Yes well I am sure your wife thought the same thing, and where is she now?”

“If you really want to know come and I’ll show ya. I’ll show ya everything what happened ta Rory, how ya got here and got my baby in ya, but yer gonna have ta trust me and come wit me. Ya have ta trust that I love you and would never do anything to hurt you, never.” She watched him for a moment and part of her screamed no do not go with this man, you know he killed his wife, yet another part of her the part that trusted her Logan wanted to give himt he benefit of the doubt and wanted to know the truth.

“Fine I will go with you, only because I do not think you would harm me, not so long as I carry you child inside me.” She said and he nodded his head.

“Fair enough come on let’s go.”

“To where?”

“Sinister’s hide out.”

~~~~

“This is it,” Logan stated as they stood in a cave that house what looked to be a lab of sorts and state of the art.

“This is where?”

“Where I first saw ya, in a machine that was right there?” Ororo let her eyes follow to where he pointed to a baron corner, which had housed tha machine they had taken back to the mansion when she had first arrived. “We were here tryin ta stop Sinister, fightin fer our lives. Then you came in, It was all loopy at first, different scenes poppin in and out and then it got ta you and you were laughin and you were with me, out in a garden somewhere. You looked so beautiful and happy, just like Rory when we first met. I knew that machine must have been able ta open gateways to different worlds, we knew from research that Dr. Essex aka Sinister was obsessed with parallel worlds and other dimensions as well as Mutant genetics, and so I got an Idea. I got so lost in thought that Jeannie fell and we had to retreat. We had to leave her here and she died because of me, I did kill ‘her’.” He said bowing his head a bit and Ororo couldn’t help but feel sorry for him despite the fact that she thought he had murdered his wife. “When we got back ta tha mansion I had already formulated a plan, I’d get a new Ororo from one of those parallel worlds and switch her with mine. First I was just gonna wait till after tha baby was born, but then Rory wouldn’t eat and I knew she’d probably try ta hurt the baby, so I went in search of a mutant that could help me. I found her in tha city, an old gypsy woman a soul keeper, she could capture souls and a person’s essences just by touch.”

“You had her take your baby’s soul and essences from Rory?”

“Yeah, and then when we went back ta Sinister’s place a couple of days later, I snuck back here while the others went elsewhere looking fer Jeannie, and had one of Sinister’s lab rats start up tha machine and he was able ta find ya again, and I took ya while ya slept…”

“But I do not understand how did you pass me off as your wife?”

“I had it all thought out, even down ta bringin ya a uniform and tellin the others that ya were already in tha caves doing recon wantin fer us so…”

“So they wouldn’t question why I was there before them.” She finished and he nodded his head.

“Then I did the chant tha old gypsy gave me and placed tha baby inside ya.”

“But something had to go wrong, I was in a coma for two months.”

“Yeah, when I was getting ya out we were attacked, and I was fightin and tryin ta keep ya safe too, but ya got hit. We got ya back here and Hank took a look at ya and said you’d be fine we just had ta wait fer ya ta wake up, and he said you’d probably have some memory loss, then ya woke up and my plans went ta hell.”

“Because of the Professor.”

“Yeah I shoulda known he would be able ta tell ya weren’t tha real deal.”

“Were you really going to let me return to my world, once the truth was out?”

“Yeah I was, I mean I was found out they knew ya weren’t Rory and I knew they were gonna try ta return ya ta yer home, and once ya agreed ta stay long enough ta have tha baby I was content at first…but then I got ta know ya and I fell in love wit ya.”

“No, “ Ororo said plainly holding up her hand and taking a step back from him. “Do not say that,”

“It’s tha truth and a part of ya felt tha same, I know ya did.”

“Yes I felt an attraction to you, I thought that I could easily fall in love with you and the thought of being stuck here was not a horrible prospect to me, but now…Logan you have explained everything except the one thing I need to know the most, where is Rory?”
Cutting the ties that bind by Pari
“With the Brotherhood, in my world they are bad news. Mutants who have waged war against mankind.”

“Yeah well that’s pretty much how they are here expect their war is wit everyone.” Logan said as they drove back to the mansion.

“And you took her there so she could become their live in whore?” Ororo asked stunned at what he was admitting to her.

“She made her self the whore, I just figured I’d help her out, and Sabertooth always had a thing fer Rory.”

“Sabertooth, my Goddess, Logan how could you.”

“How could I?” He growled and Ororo could she that he was fighting to stay in control of his anger. “She’s tha one who fucked my bes friend behind my back and she’s tha one who wanted ta kill my baby, as if it won’t bad enough she was leaving me, but she told be she was gonna abort tha baby, damn near taunted me wit it. She created this shit not me.” He said and then grew silent his eyes fixed on the darkened road. She watched him for a moment and something struck her.

“You do not feel the least bit sorry do you?”

“Naw can’t say that I do. I can forgive a lot a things darlin, but not betrayal.”

~~~~

“Where is it, where is it, I know it must be here some where…Aha!” Ororo exclaimed happily as she found what she had spent the past two hours rummaging through Rory’s things in search. She swiftly moved to the phone and picked up the receiver and began to dial, she waited as it rung several times before someone finally picked it up. “Hello, Bishop?”

“My God Rory?” The gruff male voice spoke through the other end of the phone. “Are you ok, what happened I haven’t heard from you in months…”

“Bishop, there are a lot of things we need to discuss but not over the phone, I need to meet you, tonight, face to face, is there a place we can meet?”

“Yes, come to our place.”

“Our place, right well could you give me directions?”

“Directions, Rory what…”

“Please no questions now I shall explain everything once I see you tonight, you may not believe it, but I shall try to explain it all.”

~~~~

She sat on the plush couch in the lavish apartment, which she discovered Rory and Bishop had purchased for their rendezvous’. She had arrived nearly an hour before hand and had told Bishop the entire story and now she sat waiting for him to respond.

“I’m gonna kill that son-of-a-bitch,” He said through clenched teeth. “How could he do that to Rory, his own wife…”

“One could ask the same of her and you for that matter, She is his wife and you from what he’s told me, his best friend, yet that did not stop you from having an affair behind his back. Logan was wrong for what he has done, but to be fair you two were the catalyst for his actions, as cruel as they may be.” He sat quietly knowing that her words were the truth. “Now we have to figure out how we are going to fix this and get Rory back, and I shall need your help to do it. So will you help me?”

“Of course, I love her.”

~~~~

“Are you alright?” He asked as they now hide against the wall of the stone castle like building, hidden by the fog that Ororo had conjured up. “That doesn’t hurt the baby?” He asked as he reached out to touch Ororo’s swell, and she instantly and instinctively swatted his hands away.

“I am fine and please do not touch me, I am not Rory.” She stated.

“Is that what you tell Logan, not to touch you?”

“No, this is ‘his’ child. Not it is your turn to get us inside the building.”

“Yeah well maybe you should wait out here, let the fog keep you hidden…”

“No, do not worry about me I can take care of myself.”

“I’ve noticed and I’m wondering why Rory couldn’t do the same, why didn’t she use her powers?” Ororo burrowed her brow to the question it was a question that had never occurred to her. “Come on then, let’s do this. Did asshole happen to mention where they were keeping Rory?”

“Yeah, wherever Sabertooth sleeps.” She said as they made their way inside the house, both surprised at how easy an entry it was. “They do not have much in way of security.”

“Yeah well no one would want to break in this place, these are the kind of guys you drop in on to have tea and crumpets.” Bishop said as he held up the huge gun he had brought along.

“Do you really think ‘that’ will be needed?” Ororo asked eyeing the gun.

“I never leave home without it, so where too?”

“I would think the bedrooms are upstairs,”

“Ok, but stay behind me and stay close.”

“I can take care of myself,”

“Yeah, yeah I get that just humor me please…just as stubborn as Rory.” He mumbled the last part. As they made it to the top of the stairs they both paused and stared down the empty hallway.

“Where is everyone?” Ororo whispered.

“Good question, this is too easy. I think we should leave…”

“Naw don’t do dat, we havin a pardy and yous tha main gess,” A heavy Cajun accent spoke out from behind them and they turned startled. “Well now hey der cherie,” He spoke as he took a step towards Ororo, who simply glared down at him.

“Don’t even think about it swamp rat,” Another voice called out from in front of them and they quickly shot their heads towards it.

“Logan,” Ororo gasped her shock he never looked at her, but bore his eyes in to Bishop.

“Ya jus can’t stay tha hell away from my wife can ya?”

“She’s not your wife, Rory is and she here somewhere. Logan how could you do this to her, she was your wife and mother of your child….”

That’s right, MY WIFE!” Logan roared as he stalked to where Bishop and Ororo stood, he got right up in Bishop’s face. “But that didn’t stop you from fuckin her every chance ya got did it….friend.” He spat out the last word as he reached out and grasped Ororo’s wrist, yanking her up to him. “And you yer just as bad as she is, I told ya I don’t fer give betrayal.”

“I never betrayed you, I am here to help Rory as is Bishop, it seems to me he truly does care for her more than you.”

“You wanna see my wife so bad, fine, yer gonna get an up close and personal view.”

“Wat we gon do bout dis one, mon ami?”

“Use him fer target practice, I don’t give a fuck.” Logan said as he turned and lead Ororo to a room where she noticed Sabertooth standing by. She eyed him wearily as he raked lustful eyes over her.

“Well now what have we here, Logan yer bringin me another one, and here I thought you didn’t like me.”

“I don’t and she aint fer ya, at least not until she has my kid.” Ororo shot wide eyes to him at his words.

“You would give me to him as you did yer wife, are you mad. Do you think I will allow you to harm me?”

“You think you gonna have a choice?” Sabertooth asked as he flung the bedroom door open, and Ororo gasped at what she saw.

The room was dimly lit only the candles lining the mantle above the fireplace gave illumination. The smells of sweat and musk poured from the room and it was obvious what action was occurring within its walls. Muffled moans and cries could be heard, but Ororo couldn’t make out from where until she took a step closer.

“Goddess,” She gasped at the occupants of the room. There were five men inside; two on the bed and three standing around it, all naked. Ororo stepped closer to get a better look only to have Logan grasp her wrist.

“Don’t.” He said he himself unable to look up at the scene. Ororo yanked her wrist from his grasp and continued inside the room, making her way to the side of the bed. She stared stunned as she saw herself splayed out on the bed with one man ramming himself inside of her while another straddled her face, yanking her head back and forth against his cock.

“Oh My Goddess,” She cried as a loud clap of thunder boomed outside, followed by a flash of lightning. The men on and about the bed paused their assault, all turning to the woman before them as her eyes glowed white and her hair stood on ends, with electricity crackling about her. Nothing was said before the lightning struck sending the two on the bed, flying back against a far wall, now charred remains. One of the men standing about the bed decided to fight, shooting out his long tongue, which Ororo caught with ease, burning it with the electricity that now coursed through her hand, which eventually made it’s way back to the man sending him flying through a wall. Ororo lifted her head towards the ceiling, willing a bolt to strike, and it burrowed a huge hole through the ceiling and all the way down to the cellar. She then moved to the bed and grasped the fragile and frail body, holding it to her as she lifted them both up and out of the compound.

“Ororo!” She heard Logan calling to her and she knew she had to get back to the mansion and hopefully back to her world.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=66