Chapter Five: Release Me

Storm pulled down on her upper cheek bone to widen her eyes, as she stared at her eyes intensely in the bathroom mirror. They were getting lighter and faster then she expected. How she was going to cover that up without leading anyone on was beyond her.

"Ugh." She looked at her graying eyes, from every angle she could possibly create in the small bathroom. Unbuttoning her plaid shirt that she had been wearing for the last three weeks, she prepped herself for a shower as the bathroom filled up with steam from the piping hot water running behind her. The mist from the spitting faucet blocked her vision. Before she knew it she was in an arm hold being forced to a wall. The moisture on the wall ran on her back, she squirmed struggling to breathe, the air thick in throat.

Only one grip could have mangled her that way.

"Logan, let go of me!"

She could hear his course voice growling deep at her, she didn't need to see him to know he was beyond pissed about what happened at dinner.

"The fuck was that downstairs?" Logan's sharp teeth beard "I told you to keep a low profile!"

Being a natural smartass Storm didn't bother to push him but remained claim. "You also told me dinner was at seven. I did nothing wrong."

The confinements of bathroom were suddenly too small the old feeling of someone compressing upon her chest sparked bad memories. The frustration mounted within her body she couldn't stand it any longer. The steam tightened her throat. It was so smoggy and hard to breathe; she felt a dizzy spell take her.

"Like hell you didn't!" Logan grabbed hold of her shoulders pinned her to the frame of the wall. Her shirt fell open, her naturally large breast, hypnotized Logan stray eye. The room was filled with fog like steam and the hissing for the shower head ticked at his nerves.

Restricted, Storm prepared herself for the worst. She turned her head and closed her eyes. It wasn't the first time she was pressed out against a wall with a forceful man against her. To her, Logan was nothing new, just the same old buyer.

"Just do it and release me," Storm demanded, not once looking to Logan.

The sight would have disgusted her. His face was broken between anticipation of want and utter distaste from her words. As if he would ever penetrate something so used. The thought never stopped his finger from finely lining her neck swirling at the sound of her unaffected pulse.

Snapping her neck to the side Logan lowered his head, his nose exploring the perfection of her skin tone, lavishing the scent of her blood, it made his eyes dark with lust.

"I told you I don't want you like that," Logan whispered in her ear. "I'm not the kind of guy you want to fuck with." It was how he said: You don't want to fuck with me it called to Storm as more of a dare or a challenge, taunting her. It made Storm open her eyes. Curving her head towards Logan's vivid black eyes, she feed into them searching for something she didn't know. She hated the way Logan acted like he was so damn original. He was impressed by Storms stature she showed no fear on her face or in her changing eyes. Many never had the strength to peer at him while the beast within him raved active, let alone lock eye contact.

"Release me," she demanded.

He grabbed her wrist, nearly breaking them as he shoved her arms over her head. Their eye contact ran strong, and Storm couldn't feel her heartbeat anymore. Logan chose to hear none of her words. He could crush her, he could rip off her blouse and fuck her right there and think nothing of it.

Her scent raised the hair on his body, and he wanted to dive in and tear Storm apart and drink her mysterious scent. Gravity playing against them, the arch attraction radiating from Logan forced Storm closer, but curiosity was such a dangerous thing.

Logan's grip ran weak when his lips ran towards hers. Pouting her lips Storm's eyes went from a glowing brown to light gray. Narrowing down, she smiled at him with her eyes teasingly. Circulation filled her finger tips again, like a professional thief seeing her advantage she sliding her arms out. No fuss, Logan never saw it coming. Creating a barrier between her and Logan, Storm put her arms over her chest blocking Logan's view of her humbled breast.

A moment of pause came when Logan went back to her eyes. They had changed. They appeared cloudier this time, and her smell changed within her that didn't make sense as if the air had changed with her mood.

Logan backed off with a fair warning. "Don't fuck around with me." He took wide steps towards the door and turned his back to her. He couldn't explain the dizzy spell of vertigo working its way out of him.

By the room door, Logan changed his shirt. Never fully exposing himself he remained in his wife beater, Storm's eyes remained on him. The energy of the moment rushed her. She leaned against the washroom wall still. Shirt open breast to winds, she called out to the one who tried and failed to control her.

"Logan…" He turned to her his hand on the doorknob about to exit and leave her yet again. "You shouldn't fuck around me. You won't be able to survive the consequences." An almost wicked smirk crossed her face, and an instantly livid Logan rushed towards the bathroom door. Swaying her hand across the foggy air around her, the door slammed shut!





You must login () to review.