Chapter Six: Who? What?

It was ridiculous. Never did she think it would have come down to such foolishness. Perched in a tree like a lurking cat, she watched the darkness below her. Logan prowled beneath her fishing for Storm ominous scent. The cloudy midnight sky was giving him no visual aid.

Not once did she regret her antics with 'the wolverine', but he was taking it beyond personal.

She took him on toe to toe in the bedroom before jumping out the window and onto the second story deck. Thinking that Logan would never follow suit she doubled her speed and took off for the west forestry areas of the school grounds. To her dismay Logan was dead on her trail, making it to the forest only a few seconds before he did. Storm used the opportunity to hide. There was nothing to do now but wait.

Her natural form was returning at more rapid rate then Strom had estimated. Logan pushed her, and naturally being a stubborn woman she pushed back and reviled in a part of herself that she said she would not resort to. Logan had been out there for almost an hour with no sign of retreat. Storm knew Logan wouldn't give up, but never did it cross her mind he would be sincere in hunting her down.

Draped in the blackness, Logan resorted back a basic animal form. Sniffing and grunting around, he searched for Storm. She held grace and sleight traveling through the dark night like a shadow. He bared his knife-like claws in frustration. No one escaped him, let alone a woman who threatened him with a dare.

Easing herself from a higher branch, Storm braced herself to jump with Logan below her. She stretched her long toned leg to end of the branch. Her foot scraped the branch enough to alert Logan's sensitive ears. His head snapped up and a grin of victory crossed his mouth. He stabbed his claws into the trunk of the tree and hosted himself up. Storm had made a critical mistake.

She was getting sloppy.

Forcing herself to jump from the unstable branch, she landed harshly on the ground and took off running. She knew she would be caught in no time. She was fast, but Logan was quicker on his feet. There was no way she would have won against him in a foot race.

Bolting bare foot, the wet cold grass beneath her naked soles, her strides became wider, her long legs leaping over fallen branches in her path. She was going to be caught yes but she was going to make him work for it. Storm pumped her arms back and forth trying harder to gain more momentum. Her mouth inhaled the moist oxygen around her and filled her lungs to their maximum capacity.

Giving all she had, Logan still rode up on her trail in moments. Feeling him on her tail Strom could do nothing. She was not fully connected to the elements, because her body had not yet recovered. She was an open target, in a blunt thrust Logan slammed his weight into her tackling her to ground. Wrestling around on all fours, Storm kicked, starched, punched and even bit Logan in failed attempts of escaping. Each flesh to flesh contact Logan took it in as arousal.

Finally pinning her down by her arms he rested his weight down on her considerably small body. Bobbing her head around, Storm refused to give in. Logan admired her strength.

"Stop!" Logan screamed at her, never expecting her actually do as he said.

Storm to her displeasure held her position.

"What are you?" Logan yelled viscously at her in the face, flickers of his spit hitting her face. "What are you?" Storm turned her head not making his gaze, even though it was night. Her eyes were light enough to be seen as if almost glowing. She was so complex, and everything about her alarmed him more and more.

No longer was intrigued, and Logan got demanding.

Logan moved her head to stare solely at him. Her lips sour and her eyes locked on him. Enraged his blood pumped twice as hard, she was fucking gorgeous pissed off. Opening her mouth Storm spat into the corner of Logan's face. "GRAW!" He growled down at her, Storm slid away for a bit, but Logan tangled her body with his again. Every attempt to anger Logan failed. The bitter bitch in Storm called to the beast, and Logan began to listen.

This time his bawd course hand gripped heavily around her neck. She looked up at him in vain, the feeling was mutual from Logan, but she smelled so fucking good. His lips have never tasted something that smelt so divine. Positioned between her open legs, Storm could feel Logan's elongated shaft press onto her pelvis. He was getting thicker and harder against her. His grip around her neck tightened, he weaved control, such strength and force she had never felt.

It was a new type of ownership she wasn't ready for. It didn't stop it from feeling good. Hoisting her up by her upper thighs, Logan pinned his body directly over her, never once removing his hand from around her neck. She looked like a challenge, and Logan was never one to back down, but he had to know.

Lowering his neck, his head hovered over her delicate face. Storm's breathing didn't increase and not a stench of fear came off of her. He had her in a hold and kept it that way, turning to her ear, he took a deep drink of her scent and demanded she answer "What are you?"

His body over her, Storm could feel his pulse and his heavy dick on her. It felt different, and she almost accepted it. Her hands dropped, and she no longer fought him, even though Logan continued to hold her in place by her neck and thigh. Storm wrapped her arms around Logan's neck forcing her fingers through his rough hair, she lowered his head to hers and keep them there. Her plump lips moist from the tension, running her tongue over them, Logan lost all control the souls of eyes blackened.

Daringly, she whispered to him. "Who are you?" Her lips pronouncing each word with hard deliverance "Who are you?"

Storm bared witness to sight of the hard core beast within Logan eyes, retract and leave the man that gets consumed by the moment. It was the only time he was asked such a thing. It was a first for him to be called away from the beast, and he had actually had to think of an answer to such question. He didn't know.

He released his grip from around Storm's neck and let go of her smooth thigh. She had nothing holding her to him, but she remained in his possession. Logan looked down at the woman who cut past the beast and sought the man who was lost in the cloud of rage. Indifference wasn't something that often happened to him, but it kept him in the headlights of her eyes.

The mighty wolverine silenced by woman with less than three words.

Her fingers were still clinging to Logan's manic dark wool like hair. Too much too soon, she was sure. Yet her feet ran up and locked around his waist, and her hands lowered his head, non-resistant Logan urge complied. Closing her eyes Storm allowed her senses to take her sanity. Crushing her lips to his lightly to start, she draped open her mouth and caressed his lips more, allowing a small part for his tongue to enter. He took the open access to his sweet lips, biting pass the spice of her tongue. He found a sweet spot, known because Storm gripped his hair tighter when he discovered it. She was warm against his cold body. Logan's muscles released their tension, fully committing to the moment.

Running her under his black shirt, Storm felt the tightness of his body, feeding on his scars. She dug her nails deeper into his flesh. It made Logan bite down on her tender lips. He loved it and in turn she loved how his skin felt against her dreary body. Sinking his lips deeper into hers, Logan lost himself in her hair he yanked on it, intensifying the angry passion. His over-sized penis throbbed for entry, and she strolled her hand down until she could feel his crying want. Gently undoing the button of his jeans Storm submerged her hand down his fit stomach and squeezing his swollen dick in her hand.

A deep roar unlike any sound that ripped through Logan before, his body shuttered in her hands. She was soaked from not just the sound of the man on her, but the power she held in her squeezed it a little harder tugging on his shaft slightly. Logan departed his lips from hers and closed his eyes. He bowed his head resting it against her forehead. Holding a firm grip Storm stroked his dick hard and delightfully slow. The pressure already mounted, Logan could cum at any moment.

Licking his chin all the way to the tip of his top lip, Storm squirmed and wiggled underneath him, preparing herself. It was amazing to see her panties were already off. Pulling herself up briefly Storm hugged her arms around Logan's neck, he tilted his head. She whispered deep into his ear, before laying back down and awaiting.

What she said got him pumping and moaning. His conscious self no longer functioned, just the pulse of his cock twitching against her thigh.

Logan eased up and looked at her below him, she was begging for access, her face sat in anger still but it meant nothing because her body called for him. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out fully. Stroking it twice himself, he positioned Storm, her knees higher to her chest and rested his hand by her belly button.

*Logan!* he grabbed his head with both hands. Clutching his eyes closed tight "ah!" he scream and dropped to his side. Storm looked at him, hearing no sound herself she knew too well what was happening. She picked herself up and ran, trivial confrontation was never her style.

Soon after the screeching stopped "Logan" was heard calling from the distance by three or more voices. Shaking his head Logan came back into focus after such a scream filled his head. He knew who it was bellowing for him.

"Logan!" Jean ran up behind him. He barely had time to compose himself before she reached him. "Didn't you hear us calling? My God, we were worried! Where is he?"

"Where is who?" he looked confused at the attentive red-head.

"The guy or thing you're chasing, we heard your cries from the mansion, not to mention I feel the anger and confusion coming off of you." She explained. "I mean, we have been looking all over. We saw your room and thought you went rogue on someone."

Rogue, Gambit, Scott and Betsy arrived moments after Jean. All in classic X-Men stroke a pose position ready to attack and defend, but to their misfortune there was no body there.

"You alright Logan?" Rogue asked.

"Fine, quit trying to save me."

"Who were you chasing?" Rogue questioned.

Logan paused and tried to think back to the events that just transpired. "I have no fucking clue." And in all certainty he had no idea who that woman was. Storm was truly a stranger to him.

The group exchanged odd glances, they haven't seen Logan so lost for words or confused from his own chase. It was the heated Cajun that saw things for what they were, and like a bat out of hell Gambit balanced off his trusty poll and doubled kicked Logan in the chest. Landing in a crunch down position, Remy stood up pushed the rod into Logan's face. His wide square shoulders blocked the group.

"If any harm is done the rod will be last of your worries."

Remy slid a pair of pink silk panties down the rod that he found on the ground nearby. After seeing the aftermath of Logan ripping through his bedroom and bathroom and Storm missing, he knew they were hers.

Logan had nothing to say. Lucky for him the team didn't hear. He didn't respond physically or emotionally to Remy but simply pushed the rod away from his chest and walked pass the group back to the mansion.

The rest of the house followed suit minus Gambit. He stood with bow staff in hand waiting. It was only when he could no longer hear the chatter or steps of his teammates that he called out. "Chere, I know you are here." He waited maybe a minute or two before Storm emerged from the shadows.

"Loose something?" He stretched out his hand to reveal her panties.

"More then I realized." She collected her untouchables from Gambit before collapsing in his arms.

Catching her with a thud, Remy didn't expect for her to pass out. He brushed back her hair from her weary face, and noticed the roots of her hair were fading. "Fake dye job?" Remy questioned to himself.





You must login () to review.