Chapter seven: End of the beginning or beginning of the end?

On a pulled mattress on the floor, surrounded by fallen debris Strom laid curled up and toasty in the only comforter that wasn't spoiled from her fight with her husband. Twisting in the sheets her consciousness came back to her and she awoke licking her lips and sucking her mouth to try to get moister back into her throat.

The actions of last night danced in her head. Her antics were deliberate, and she knew what she was doing and had to admit that she didn't mind it. He was a pound, but she held him at standards that she didn't expect. The last thing she needed to do was care, because her vision needed to remain clear. She sat up on the lumpy mattress and stretched her hands above her head. In the midst of her yawn Storm looked down between her legs and found herself to be warm and moist. Her eyes locked in frustration. Her mind was set on the long run, but her body was stuck on primal mode.

"Damn it." She cursed. Thoughts of Logan were so arousing. It was going to be a bad day. She could tell already.

Hopping out of the bed she figured it was early enough that the rest of house would either be in class or in training. She quickly gathered a nearby hoodie, Logan's of course, and ran down the stairs. She needed to herself clean up and get a few things she needed. She sneaked into the med-bay like a professional thief. Her actions however were anticipated as Remy parched himself on Hank's desk. His legs were crossed, and he was playing solitaire alone in the dark. Flicking the lights on, Storm froze in her tracts at the sight of Remy. They hadn't talked, and she knew he was unimpressed with her actions.

Opening her mouth to speak, she failed in the attempt, because Remy was too smart for any excuse. Her features changing, she stayed back in the shadows. She needed to figure something out, a way to hide her intentions.

"I'd love to hear you explain all this," Remy said knowing Storm couldn't find the words.

"I shouldn't have to explain anything to you, What my husband and I do is no one's concerns but our own."

Remy laughed never looking up he stayed focused on his game. "Right now your husband is eating the pussy of a high maintenance redhead."

"Jealous?" Strom asked. She spoke in a rude tone only because Remy was out of order in his.

"Redheads are not my type. I prefer the exotic, the wild untamable kind." The first time since he looked at her bared eyed not smiling.

"I aim for goddesses…" His eyes wondered up her body bringing chills to her frame in every direction. "But you wouldn't know where I could find one do you? Ororo"

Storm's mouth ran dry as her eyes grew. Who the hell did he think he was, and what the hell did he think he knew? "I don't understand." Stormed tried to play the fool but it was no good.

Remy stood and lurked into the darkness after the beauty. Reaching in his coat pocket, he pulled out a long gold necklace with a small round stone on the end of it.

"Let's stop playing the fool it makes us both look bad." Remy reached for Storm's hand. She yanked it away in caution but the next time Remy grabbed it with force. "This belongs to you." He coiled the necklace into her hand and closed it tight.

"When you're ready I'll be waiting…." Remy told her.

Not bothering to collect his cards, he left the table a mess and took off. Silence and anxiety took the heart and the mind of Storm. She didn't know if she was supposed to punch a wall or fall and weep against it.

Next door in the storage closet in what seemed like a dozen lifetimes away….

Logan pulled his head up from between a pair of milky white thighs upon strategically placed boxes.

Looking down at his work, Logan stared at the stratified womanly core, soaked and still gushing in pleasure, red and swollen from his lips. It was one of his best works of his life. Jean laid starfish style atop of boxes, hair waxed all over her face, sweat dripping off her skin, her clothing partly torn and drenched. Her vision still not in motion she continued to stare at the ceiling seeing stars and feeling the effects still, of the roaring mind bending orgasm Logan just produced in her.

"Best ever," Jean said out of breath.

"Mhmm…" Logan mumbled.

Literally pulling her from class to go down on her,

He attacked her and consumed Jean's soft pussy. The fiery passion he put into Jean's womanhood was like no other he had ever done.

Yet she had no clue, the passion wasn't for Logan looked down at his work not as prideful as he thought he would have been.

The vagina before him turned back into the pale vision he had been living in. Instead of that rich chocolate pussy he had been dreaming of.

Licking the residue off his lips his insides roared as he thought of the tasty juices Storm would create.

"Logan…" snapping out of it looked at Jean with an inquisitive look. You're lost too, huh." Jean sat up and pushed the sticky hair out of her face. "That was amazing, shall we take this upstairs seeing how that class is now over."

Looking at her in her cocky desperation Logan gave a barf expression and simple "No," before walking out of the storage closet.

Walking down the hall he gave off his angry Wolverine stare, all eyes and personnel walked curvy to accommodate his piss off mood.

His bitterness only turned fowl when he saw Storm walking the grounds heading in the direction of Gambit. He was getting sick of seeing those two buddying up. Remy, or that fucking Cajun as Logan referred to him, was the last person he cared to see bond with Storm. He was a womanizer with no self-respect Logan thought, never realizing the conjunction his mental statement.

Outside Stormed hugged her hoodie close as the winds picked up, trying to keep her sweater from reveling too much skin. As for the cool breeze she could no longer feel it upon her soft dark skin. Her mutation was returning at almost full capacity. She forgot what it was like to feel cold and the warmth instead of neutral even temperature all the time. It was one thing she liked while in captivity.

Remy sat by the cleft smoking and his duster flapping in the wind. Storm was approaching, he took off his coat and tossed it to Storm it was windy out but he wanted to make a tern point.

"You ready" he asked Storm when put the duster on.

"I suppose… where do I start?" She sat next to Remy and rested her head upon his shoulder.

"First. How did they stop your powers, chere?"

"Heavy drugs, there was seldom a moment where I was sober enough to know what was happening. Often after a sexual act I would rise up and the see the tragic crimes I have commented."

Remy stared at her, his eyes bare in compassion.

"There's is nothing worse than a man being able to have all of you and you not knowing there was a choice." Storm's eyes got cloudy as did the sky.

Taking the tension off of Storm, Remy tried a different tactic, events she had memory of.

"About the marriage, you remember that I know I did?" Remy laughed at the thought of the day she stepped in the mansion.

"Logan married me on a base of American soil after running in and out of small villages and jungles for days." Brushing some of her hair out of her face Storm continued. "He didn't want to leave me behind. The only way I could get onto the helicopter was to be his wife."

"Why did you… choose him?"

"Since the moment I saw him I knew I never had to run again." She confessed

"Bet he fell apart when he say you."

"Trust me I had an impression." Storm chatted on. "I was bought for him, a mercenary gave me as a gift to him. He never touched me the whole night."

"Wait… pause…. Run this by me again." Remy looked down at the goddess on his arm. "Help me visualize this." Remy cuddled up to her, both descending onto their backs to face the sky.

On the staircase Logan's eyes boiled in anger. He hated the sight, like position on his tongue. Storming to his room where his wife slept, Logan kicked in the already broken door now completely off the hinges. There before him was the disaster of the days past. The place was a mess with clean shit piled all over the place, a far cry from the clean place Storm had turned it into.

She was living as a swatter. His speech meant nothing, his vows hallow and his shame high. Logan took off his shirt and dropped onto the bare shifted mattress on the floor. He was never a sheet/covers kind of guy but the scent, that impeccable delicious scent that flourished off that woman. He truly hadn't had the slightest clue who he had brought home. Whatever she was he wanted to feast on her.

He should have known better…

The sky was filled with thick rain clouds, and the sun hadn't shined in days. The humidity was undoing, and sweat became a new second layer of skin. It was the last place Logan wanted to be. In the middle of nowhere town, in a country he couldn't remember in a continent he knew nothing about.

Africa wasn't on the duty list. It was one of those hidden details Shield loved to throw in. The last pulse had faded; the last skull crushed. It was time to go home, and Logan had a pretty redhead lingering on his mind.

"Logan, the guys and me want action, and it's our last night in the jungle. What you say we have a little fun?" one of his mercenary colleges commented. A devilish smile appeared on the faces of the crew. "We hear there is some local tang just a few miles down the river. You in?"

Logan wasn't in the mood. "Naw."

"Come on, the crew won't go unless you do. We're horny and bored with nothing left to kill. So we want to fuck!"

The thoughts swaggered around his head for a moment "Naw," Logan said again.

"The chopper isn't coming until tomorrow. What could happen?"

"You don't do this you'll have a dozen horny men stroking their dicks around you tonight."

Logan grunted. He was less than impressed.

"They have beer…" that got Logan's thoughts moving.

A twelve minute walk down the river guided by a sketchy local, hungry for the little money the soldiers would toss his way. His amped up stories of free running pussy and endless cups of booze was no such lie.

Logan sat on a log by a dug-out fire, watching his men run from one make shift tent to another. Stunning woman ran back and forth alongside them. Giggling, grunting, laughter and moans filled the skyline with the smoke from the fire. Logan had his beer and dream of a creamy white pussy. Dark was tasty, but Jean had finally given in and spread her legs for him. Why waste side dishes when there was main course dying for him.

The rain had yet to fall. The sun was gone, and the night was blacker then he had ever seen it. It was humid, gross feeling. Nights like this made Logan believe that natural evil lurked in the world.

"Logan." He heard the voice of a woman called to him. Turning his brow Logan faced the calling voice. She reached out her hand calling to him. "Follow me."

"No thanks, I'm not paying." Logan brushed her off. The slender five' five light tone woman with one of the biggest asses he had ever seen looked at him perplexed.

Logan shook his head and said no slowly "NOOOOO-"

The woman giggled profusely and called out, whatever she said it other woman that weren't in use to come to her. They pulled Logan up and dragging up him laughing and rubbing him up.

Nooo, ladies no thank you…if they weren't woman and so attractive Logan would have gotten violent.

"Logan!" some men stumbled out of the tents women draped on them booze in hand. "You're welcome buddy!" he did a couple hip thrusts. "We got you bro"

Logan's eyes sank darker, he was going kill all those damn rookies in the morning.

They pulled him to the far side of the camp to a secluded tent. "You go in." They pushed him in chuckling. "You go in."

Forced with one final thrust Logan stumbled into the silk lined tent. The deepest reds and purples surrounded him. If possible it felt cooler inside. The thick rimmed candles sat upon high stands burning gently. Strange potted plants traced the area, and massive pillows covered what appeared to be flat bed. Water and strange treats were set upon a side table.

The whole room looked suspect to him and he couldn't contain his curiosity. He tasted one of the strange fruit like dark candy things. The sweet chewy, thick treat in his month enticed his taste buds. It was the first actual sweet substance he had eaten in weeks.

Mmhmm…

The blow of dried figs dropped, Logan released his claws ripping a pillow in half. He would have almost killed someone, if the patter of the voice wasn't so delicate. A whimper caught Logan and he retracted his claws. Where was that rich sound coming from? She sounded like a flower afraid to bloom. The air stood still in the room, and Logan could smell only the fragile drops of rain, he continued to sniff the moist air searching for her.

Logan pushed back layers of fabric curving and turning only to end back up at the bed. Posited by the candle was a tall five ten beauty wrapped in a rich chocolate that swirled around her. Holding the stand of the candle she held her eyes shut. Standing before Logan naked, her dark shadowed breast presented themselves perfectly on her chest with delicious velvet peeks on her nipples. Her toned down body looked soft as if he touched it she could melt in his arms.

Logan stepped closer finding more detail in her body. Her lengthy legs and smooth curves of her inner thigh spoke to Logan as if was a blessing. He was in top deep. The need to explore was overwhelming. His fingers slid around her outer thigh up the mountainous curve of her ass. He bit his lip and felt the blood rush south quickly in his body. He stepped towards her pulling her close. He nuzzled her long and swan-like neck. His noise trailed the beauty's outline, trying to find her natural scent. The fact she had none made him wonder how much of trap she really was. Reaching her cheek, Logan stared at her profile. She was powerful and full of pride which made him wonder why she was in such a position.

Who was she?

"Look at me."

Logan ran his hand down her long ass length soft black hair. The goddess before him turned her neck alone, slowly. In a paused motion Storm's thick lashes parted and gently her eyes lifted open. Dark orbs danced humbly on the shore of a pure white beach. They almost looked fake they were so innocent calling out for only Logan. Everything she didn't say her eyes confessed, and everything he felt was verified. The field between them became a mere brush of flesh between them. Resting his hand on the back of her neck behind her long flowing hair, his instincts forced her close. Raising her hand Storm rested it on top of Logan's chest to limit the force he was using to come at her, but instead her palm found the position of his heart.

Music from his soul vibrated her fingertips. The tense muscles she carried with her for years departed from her body at the humming of his beautiful heart

Wrapping his arms around her lower hips, Logan squeezed her in close. Parting her plump lips Logan's hot ones rushed to hers. The wet moisture touched her lips and sudden hydration came back to Storm's cloudy mind. His breath breathed air into her his touch lit her skin ablaze.

He was the one she waited for. Storm closed her eyes and let the raw affection that steamed off of Logan entirety, enter her pours and fill her with new life. Engulfing her deeper in taste Logan's tongue quickly met hers, feeling around he took his time learning every inch of. If he went too hard she would have broken, and if he went too soft she would have wept. He wrapped around her, soothing her with his tone tight arms.

A full wave of chills exploded from Storm body in memory. She left out plenty of fine details when speaking of the night she met Logan. Her mind trailing off, the sinking details rushed back not noticing she had left reality.

"Stormy!" Remy called out.

"Ah!" Storm jumped. "Sorry, I spaced out."

"Wow!" Remy commented after her "He doesn't stand a chance."

"What do you mean, my dear?"

"He's never going to go let you go now." Storm remained shrunk in Remy arms. "Not true. He has made his choice several times over."

"Not last night, you made the choice for him, non?" Remy said smugly.

"Mmmhmm," She said sarcastically.

"What are you going to do now?" Remy asked "They have to be looking for you."

"My captures degraded me and forced me into trafficking. They are looking for me sure, but I know they never thought to look for me in America." She tried to explain.

"If you say so."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Storm's brows frowned.

"I mean if they had the ability to do such things why wouldn't you think they can afford to travel."

Storm got a dark look to her face.

"I am not meant to be found."

"Why?" Was all that was left to ask. Storm didn't want to come to terms with it. It would give it validation and make it all the more real.

"I ….am …..promised." She confessed.

"You are promised…. to a person?" Remy's mouth hung open in shock "Correct me if Remy missed something, didn't you marry the Wolverine and piss all over a certain redhead."

Storm hung her head in shame. "Yes." The weather got cold and harsh rather quickly. It surprised even Storm. Her powers were strong and forthcoming now. Perhaps Remy was right in his questions. What was stopping them from trailing her all over the world?

“I ….am …..promised.” She confessed.

“You are promised…. to person?” Remy’s mouth hung open in shock “Correct me if this Cajun missed something, didn’t you marry the Wolverine and piss all over a certain red head.”

Storm hug her head in shame. “Yes.” The weather got cold and harsh rather quickly. It surprised even Storm. Her powers were strong and forthcoming now. Perhaps Remy was right in questions, what is stopping them from trailing her all over the world.

“Who is lucky man Loagn will kill?” Remy joked but was so serious in his question.

Storm took a deep sigh, her eyes clouded once more and the sky changed to blackness. Just the thought of his name made her blood bubble.

“Why must you ask questions you very well know the answer too!” She snapped at Remy. His cheeky smile enraged her.

“I just want you to admit it.” Remy bugged Storm more, salting the wounds.





You must login () to review.