When they got back to the mansion, Ororo was much happier and Logan was fucked. They’d never crossed the line between friends and fuck buddies but there were a few times when Logan was almost positive she was giving him an invitation. He never asked her about it, but the question was still burning inside him. It was a shame he was back at the X Mansion; he’d never get the chance to find out the truth.

He parked in the garage, wanting to ask her if they could get away later tonight, either to her room or somewhere else, but Scott cut the moment short. Fuckin’ One Eye, always ruining his moment. “Storm!” he cheered, pulling the door open. Ororo fell into his arms and hugged him close. Fuckin’ One Eye! Always touching his woman.

“Oh, you look amazing,” he remarked, brushing her hair back. “How is that even possible?”

“Because she’s fuckin’ amazing?” Logan scoffed brusquely. How dare he insinuate Ro didn’t look amazing every second of every day?

“Not what I meant.” Scott squeezed Ororo’s wrist and pulled her in. “How’d you manage living with him for a week?”

“I can hear ya, you know.” Logan tossed Ororo’s bags over his shoulder and slammed his trunk closed. “Or are ya so stupid that--”

“Storm!” Jean exclaimed. “So good to see you again!” She pressed a perfunctory kiss to Ororo’s dark cheeks. “You look amazing.” Logan rolled his eyes. “Relaxed. You look relaxed,” Jean corrected.

Ororo giggled, having seen Logan’s face as well. “I feel relaxed.”

“Well,” Jean remarked, wagging her brows mischievously, “I’m sure Logan had a hand in that.”

The innuendo, though lost on Ororo and Scott, was not lost to Logan. He stumbled, hitting his knee against the Jeep and coughing hard on swallowed spit. Logan shot a glare at an innocent looking Jean, but she was busy smiling at Ororo with unasked questions. “What’s wrong, Logan? Bag so heavy you lost balance?”

“Nope,” he shot, slinging her bag more firmly over his shoulder. He slammed the boot closed and moved towards Ororo. “Everything’s fine.” Gently placing a hand on her waist, he looked down at her. “Come on, let’s get you inside. Rugrats ‘re probably kicking by now to see ya.”



It was late. Much too late for anyone to be awake or even be falling asleep, and yet there was Logan, walking up to Ororo's room. It wasn't because he wasn't tired--he was-- but he just couldn't fall asleep in his own bed. Sleeping beside Ororo was a ritual back at his cabin and he wasn't ready to give that up. Not yet, at least.

He knocked on the door, waiting for her to answer. A part of Logan assumed she'd be asleep, but another part hoped she was awake and missing his presence in bed as well. After a moment, a groggy voice told him to come inside.

Ororo scooted over and pulled her duvet up, giving Logan the unspoken cue to climb in and warm the cold spot to the left of her. He tugged off his pants and pulled off his shirt; he slept best in his underwear. Or naked.

"Couldn't sleep?" she asked, nestling her in closer to Logan. She laid her head on his chest and intertwined their legs.

"Nope."

She hummed and let out a happy sound as he draped his arm around her waist. "Neither could I." She gently ran her fingers over his chest, regulating her breathing. "I was thinking about something."

"Something?"

She nodded. "You defended me earlier."

"I did?" he asked. That hazy feeling of sleep was gone; Logan was all ears.

"You did." She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him. "You said I was amazing."

"Well, you are," he said, a brow cocked. "And I didn't like Scott insinuating--"

The rest of his sentence was swallowed up by lips on his. He hadn't been expecting her to kiss him, but now that she was, he wasn't about to stop her.

Ororo kissed him once more, soft and slow. Logan’s hands weren’t idle. One went to her hip while the other went to her back. He eased her down, bring his body atop hers. His knee spread her thighs and he settled himself into the cradle of her thighs. He slanted his lips, his tongue seeking entrance. Logan wanted nothing more than to end all the teasing and find relief within her body, but he needed her to be sure.

She sank her fingers into his hair, relishing his kisses. But just as she started warming up, he pulled away. “Logan, please,” she begged, her voice husky.

“I just...” He licked the corner of his upper lip. “You sure?”

She pressed her lips against his and smiled. “Positive.”

Logan smiled, kissing her once more. His hands pulled her nightdress up, revealing her thighs, stomach, and breasts. He latched onto a nipple, sucking it while he massaged the other breast. Ororo moaned beneath him, her panties becoming slick with want. She closed her eyes, willing herself to keep a tighter control on the weather.
“Logan,” she moaned, low in her throat. “Goddess,” she hissed as he bit the wet nipple. He gave the nipple one last kiss before moving to the other, lathing and sucking it to a peak. She wanted to experience more but she didn’t want him to move, not when she felt so amazing.

He reached inbetween her thigh and rubbed her clit through her panties. Fuck, she was wet. Logan pulled away from her breasts, though he was loath to move. He pressed a slow kiss to her pouty mouth then began a slow trek to her wet center. Ororo moaned at each kiss, her anticipation rising.

Curling his fingers into the waistband of her panties, Logan looked up at Ororo, making sure that this, too, was okay with her. She’d only had sex once and while she was wet, she was going to be tight. Logan wanted to go all night with her, but before he did that, he had to make sure she was wet and ready. She gave an imperceptible nod, but that was enough for him.

As he pulled her panties from her legs, he kissed her inner thigh, her knee, her calf, and when he repeated the ritual in reverse order. Ororo moaned, missing the way his eyes rolled to the back of his head. She smelled so goddamn good. His mouth watered, wanting to sample her taste.

Logan kissed her mound while spreading her nether lips with two fingers. He laid comfortably on his stomach, taking in the sight of her pussy. “So pretty,” he mused. He licked the length of her lips, heavy with her essence. His chest rumbled, pleased with the taste. It was exactly the way he expected it to taste only better. She tasted like fresh rain water-- sweet and refreshing-- and salted pineapples; apparently her vegetarian diet had its perks.

Ororo squirmed, alternating between moans and whimpers. When he slid two fingers within her, she bucked hard into his mouth. “Sh,” he purred. He licked her clit and kissed her thigh. “I got you, Ro.” Logan slid his fingers in and out while sucking on this skin of her inner thigh. She was going to have a hickey in the morning.

Tight. Logan had been in some tight pussy before, but they were nowhere near as tight as Ororo. His fingers sped up, matching her hitching breaths and shaking thighs. She was close, which was good. If he could, he would stay with way for forever, tasting her essence and feeling her fingers become tangled in his hair.

The weather was becoming crazy outside. The rain was hitting the windows and as she came-- which was fucking beautiful-- lightning flashed just outside the window. Logan’s male pride flared, absolutely loving the fact that he was the reason the weather was shot in the New York area.

Logan pulled himself up, tugged off his boxers, and placed his engorged member at her entrance. He waited, wanting to see her come to before he entered her. There was no other reason for waiting-- his body demanded relief-- but Logan wanted to memorize everything about
this night.

When her eyes finally colored back, she looked up at him, slightly bewildered and a tad flushed. But she was happy. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him, tasting herself on him. Ororo shifted her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist. As he slid home, Ororo let out a long groan, relishing the feel of him within her even as her walls stretched to accommodate him.

“Logan,” she moaned, lolling her head back as he thrusted hard into her. He slid back, then thrusted forcefully back in. She hissed, only to have Logan press his lips onto hers. She moaned, rocking her hips in time with his. Admittedly, it took her a second to get used to his rhythm-- slow and unhurried and yet forceful and hard.

Logan sped up, trying to find her release before he achieved his. The Wolverine was begging to come out, wanting to experience his chosen mate in the way he wanted, but Logan needed this. He wasn’t sure why... but something dark within him told him it wouldn’t last. They were friends, first and foremost, and they were adding sex to the equation. Whether this was a one off or something that would be repeated, he wasn’t sure, but how they were before would be invariably changed.

Logan wasn’t sure whether or not he wanted that.

He buried his head into her shoulder and groaned. Goddamn, she felt so good. Logan reached inbetween her thighs and thrummed her clit. “Come on, baby, let me feel you,” he demanded. “Shit,” he hissed. The first signs of her orgasm was coming-- the tightening in her inner walls, the hitching breaths. Her fingernails dug into his rapidly healing flesh.

“Logan,” she whimpered. “I-I’m--”

“That’s it, baby,” he encouraged, pistoning his hips into hers. Logan grabbed her hips; there would be bruises in the morning, that was for sure. He looked down, watching her mouth drop open and eyes eyes screw closed. “No,” he barked. “I wanna see. Open them eyes up,” he ordered. With no small amount of effort, she opened her eyes.

Christ, she was fucking beauty in the throes of passion.

Her pussy locked him in a vice grip, sending him into full beast mode. Wolverine had waited long enough-- he was fucking ready.

Just as Ororo came down from her first orgasm, she was forcefully rolled over onto her stomach. Logan grabbed her already bruised hips and yanked them up, forcing her to rest on her knees. She secretly relished the fact that she was finally going to try doggy style, but something about Logan’s touches felt different from before. He was no longer caressing her-- he was grabbing her. She looked back, expecting to see a cocky smirk only to find the blackest eyes she’d ever seen looking back at her.

“Mine,” it growled.





You must login () to review.