When Ororo awoke, it was to a sore body and a head nestled between her shoulder blades. She could hardly move, but based on how many times Logan took her that night, she doubted she would be able to. Logan was resting heavily on her body, fast asleep. Normally this would’ve been fine with Ororo-- the post-sex soreness and Logan sleeping on her-- but he’d given her a massive bite on her shoulder and she had business to attend to in a few hours.

Ororo shifted, trying to push Logan off of her. “No,” he grouched.

Ororo huffed. “I have to get ready.”

“You can get ready later,” he mumbled, still half asleep. “You need to sleep.”

Ororo struggled some more. “No, I need a shower, some breakfast, and to. Get. Up,” she bit. With incredible effort, she rolled out from underneath him and walked stark naked to her bathroom. Logan, who’d been thinking about falling back asleep for another hour, quickly changed his mind when he saw Ororo walk away, her bottom switching with each step. He decided he, too, could use a shower.



"Pass the juice, Scott?" Jean asked. "Thanks." She took a moment to look at Scott, marveling at just how wonderful her husband. No matter what Logan thought about Scott-- he was perfect. Loyal to a fault and great in bed, Scott was the man for Jean, especially after learning he could do that thing with his tongue and loved eating her--

"Stop," Scott blushed.

Jean beamed at Scott, unaware that she'd been sharing her find memories with him. "Well, it's true. Who would've guessed that you like--"

"Jean!" he hissed. Scott looked around the kitchen. "We don't discuss bedroom matters in the kitchen," he said softly, his cheeks a bright red. "We're making breakfast. Stay focused."

Jean giggled and rolled her emerald eyes. "Fine. For now."

"I'll take what I can get," he said chuckling, putting his hands up in defeat.

"Oh, I know that's right," Jean said huskily, leaning on her husband's shoulders.

"Jean!"

She roared with laughter. Honestly, Scott was amazing, you just had to know him first.

"You guys fucking in here or what?" yelled a voice, startling Scott and making Jean double over with harder laughter. Tears were falling from her eyes at this point. Logan sauntered in, his hair a mess and his trademark jeans and wife beater on. "Thanks God, I thought I was gonna have ta burn my eyes out."

"Like you wouldn't just love the chance to see Jean naked," Scott shot. Not his best riposte, but it was something.

"No, you're absolutely right, I would love that chance," he said, pointing a finger back at Jean. The then turned it to Scott, "You, on the other hand, would make me vomit and I'm not entirely sure I can." He reached into the cabinet and pulled out a red teacup. Once filled with water, he tossed it in the microwave and nuked it for a minute and a half. While the water heated, he grabbed a slice of bread, popped it in the toaster, and sliced a grapefruit.

Scott and Jean watched with utter fascination.

"Logan... Are you eating a healthy breakfast?" asked Jean cautiously.

"These eggs for everyone?" he asked, not paying attention. The microwave beeped. He grabbed the cup, dumped a raspberry teabag in the water, and added three sugar cubes. Sweets for his sweet... "Me? No. But Ororo likes healthy shit for breakfast."

Scott sputtered. "And why are you making Ororo breakfast?" Jean asked, a smile on her face despite the fact she was hitting Scott on the back.

Logan shrugged, gathered his-- Ororo's-- breakfast on a tray and moved to make his own breakfast; Frosted Flakes were the shit at any age. Now, he could either tell the truth and get a rise out of Scott, or say something covert and not get a rise out of Scott.

Obviously he told the truth.

"I don't know how you and Jean do it, but when I make love to a woman, they wake up hungrier than usual." He put Ororo's breakfast down, then waited for Storm to come down.

Jean promptly began squealing and Scott looked like he was ready to blow a hole in Logan's head. But it was worth it. Absolutely, positively worth it.

"What's wrong?" Storm asked, walking into the kitchen.

If Jean was mistaken, she was walking a tad slower than usual. "Is that a bite on your shoulder?" she squealed.

"What?" Ororo asked, slapping her hand on her shoulder and hiding the sight. "No, why would there be a bite," she glanced at Logan, "on my shoulder?"

"Breakfast's on the table, darlin'."

Goddess, did he have to be any more obvious?

"So that explains the weather," mumbled Scott.

Ororo's cheeks grew darker. "I suppose so."

The kids filtered in and joined Scott, Jean, Ororo, and Logan for breakfast.

And this time, when they say Logan nod at everything Ororo said, this time it wasn't so peculiar.
________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: DONE! was it fluff? Hell yeah, it was, but I made a resolution to finally post something on here and this was my first attempt.
gonna post another story and there won't be powers and it won't be so fluffy... I hope.





You must login () to review.