For a moment, Ororo honestly thought Scott was hitting on her. Whipping her head back and shrugging away from the contact, she was met with a cock-sure smile on a ruggedly handsome face. She calmed, thankful she wouldn't have to explain the concept of boundaries and what her real feelings were towards Scott. And besides, she'd already done the "friends-with-benefits" thing; it was horrible and never ended positively.

"Logan."

Pressing a kiss to her shoulder once more, he smiled. "Darlin." He straightened up and quickly looked over her form. "You're not wet."

Ororo rolled her eyes. "No, I guess not."

"You wanna be?"

Ororo scoffed and folded her arms under her chest. "From the water, yes."

Logan cocked a brow. "We're talking about swimming?" Ororo hated herself for it, but she laughed. A pleased smile spread Logan's face. He liked hearing her laugh, but it wasn't because he necessarily liked her. It was an accomplishment, something only he could do... But then again, nobody else in the mansion was trying to make her laugh or even smile.

"So, where've you been these past few days?" Logan asked, trailing his fingers up her mostly bare thigh. Just because they were joking and talking didn't mean he still didn't want to have her right then and there; there was something particularly fascinating and exciting about having sex in a public place with a complete stranger. And Ororo was a stranger. A few conversations didn't mean they clicked on some deep level.

"Out and about," she murmured. There was no way she was going to admit to avoiding him. "You? Where have you been?"

"Around," he said vaguely. "Looking for you."

"I'm touched," Ororo said, putting a hand to her chest and batting her eyelashes. Logan snorted and gripped her thighs, turning her towards him. "What are you doing?" She whispered. Logan smirked and leaned in, trailing kisses from her collarbone to her neck. Ororo lifted her neck, allowing him better access. "Logan," she sighed dreamily.

Logan grunted something and began pressing his body weight on her, forcing her down. She made another sigh; Logan gathered she enjoyed kisses on her neck. "I want you so bad," he murmured. Ororo made a mewling noise and began kissing him back, ignoring the prickling sensation on the back of her neck.

It was... Weird. Something was weird about being with him.

He pressed a hard kiss to her chin as he braced his weight on his forearms. Ororo opened her thighs to him, then wiggled her bikini bottoms down. She wasn't in the mood for foreplay; if he wanted to have sex, it was best to make this affair quick. That prickling sensation...

Jerking his pants down just far enough to expose his erection, Ororo bit her lip. Fuck, if that didn't drive Logan crazy! He groaned as her slim fingers circled his erection and guided him to her entrance. Without much prompting, Logan surged home with a drawn out groan.

Ororo sighed at sensation. When she was a child, she used to have certain... Hang ups regarding sex. It was only for married people and was sacred. She could've laughed at herself what with her current predicament.

His thrusts were fast; he got the message that she didn't want something long and drawn out. It made him curious about her. When they first had sex, it was similar. She didn't really want to engage in foreplay but he was able to convince her otherwise. This time was different, though, in the aspect that it didn't take much to convince her to have sex with him. She just laid back and let him. And honestly, it was confusing as fuck. She didn't seem like the type to just let shit happen to her.

He wondered if her compliance had anything to do with their weird version of pillow talk.

Ororo was beginning to moan, the sound so unbelievably sexy. But it was too loud.

"Ororo?" called a voice.

Her eyes, once shut, snapped open. Logan had never seen a woman look so panicked in her life. But not two seconds later did he feel the same dread.

"Ororo, are you-- OH MY GOD!" Scott shouted. "What the hell?"

Ororo rolled away from Logan, as if physically hurt. And maybe she was hurt, but he knew it had more to do with her pride.

"Scott, I am so sorry," she started, calling after Scott's back.

"What are you apologizing to him fer?" Logan asked, pulling up his pants.

Ororo glared at Logan, her lips thinned. She was quiet for so long Logan just knew that when she did speak, it would be biting and rude.

"Don't ever talk to me again." With that, Ororo turned on her heel and hurried after Scott.

"Good luck with that!"


Author's Note: Sorry this took a while to get out but I've been having relationship issues. I met, like, the most perfect guy and I mucked it up. So, in part, some of this update is a self insert. (Sorry!)





You must login () to review.