Ororo looked out of the window of the plane lost in her own thoughts of the things to come when she gets home. She sighs to herself and looks over at jean who is engrossed in texting a guy she met at the conference. Ororo smiles to herself seeing Jean go out and meet someone new, a fellow mutant cival rights leader from Texas.

"Your giddy" Ororo teases her best friend, whos more like her sister. Jean looks up and blushes trying to hide her smile.

"Yea, i guess" she says trying to downplay how she felt but her smile was giving her away. "I mean were just talking. Its not bad to talk is it....Besides Rachel says i need a boyfriend" jean says shaking her head.

"I told you that six months after the divorce" Ororo teases and jean nods agreeing. "Wait why are you taking dating advive from a three year old?" ororo ask raising her brow.

"Hell, she got a more consistant relationship than me, she should know....we all know her and James will grow up and get married" jean says laughing. "she thinks of him alot"

"and he always asks for her" Ororo said to jean. She silently pondered times when James would ask for rachel. The worst thing that could happen to him is Rachel being upset with him.

"earth to roro....you there?" jean asks before being distracted by the buzz of her cell phone. "So hows boathouse life with a husband?"
"Getting a lot more busy." Ororo answers before sipping her peppermint tea.

"Oh my god your pregnant!" jean clasped her hands in joy. Ororo shook her head at her sister and laughed.

"Uh no...far from it and this trip is proof" Ororo says looking at her Ipad searching for an app to occupy her thoughts.

"I thought you guys were trying for another?" Jean asks while nose deep in a text message blushing profusly.

"What ever text message cowboy romeo is saying must be good" Ororo teases "But i think that we might put baby number three on ice for a moment, were going through an adjustment phase"

"adjusting to what?" jean ask still glued to her phone. "Aw look at him in his work clothes.....he cleans up nice" jean shows a picture of her new beau in a pair of jeans, a cut off shirt and some work boots.

"hes cute...little but cute. what does he do?" ororo ask going back to her twitter page laughing to herself at a picture of kendall and james that logan tweeted.

"Ok hes not that little....him and logan are the same size, give or take, and his "papaw" (making air quotes) is an oil man, and his dad and now him.....i dont know what an oil man does but he drives his truck and digs all morning then he goes to meetings all afternoon." jean says sounding dreamy

"logan has two inches on him...but yea youll see the changes when we get home" ororo says looking off.

"Ok but tell me this....do we have to cut logan...ill hold him down and you can fry him" jean offers

"No, he hasnt acted up that bad yet, but thanks for offering" Ororo says looking over at jean, who is in her own world. Ororo smiles a soft smile, happy for her friend, but she is mentally sighing at the thoughts of her own homelife. She knows she cannot in good consious run out on logan, her heart wont let her, nor will her loyalty to him. Its going to be a big change but as a family they have to be supportive of each other and take it day by day. As they approach the mansion in the taxi and Ororo sighs and closes her eyes trying to will her nerves to settle. She and jean get their bags and split the bill. She walked the trail to the boathouse and took a deep breath as she turned the door knob, but the sight of her husband and children on the couch sleeping warmed her heart and she thought that they might be able to pull off a blended family, with the help from the goddess, patients, cold beer, and long hot baths.





You must login () to review.