Author's Chapter Notes:
Ororo and Logan spend quality time together.
Chapter 13 - Quality Time

Relationship Status - married


Ororo felt wonderful and free being away from the circus that was Xavier’s Institute. As much as she loved her home, she certainly didn’t miss it. They had decided to retreat to their secluded cabin home in Kananaskis Village, nestled in the foothills and front ranges of the Canadian Rockies, for a well deserved vacation. Their vacation can also be viewed as an overdue honeymoon, both tying the knot in secret six months prior. Only Charles, Rogue and Remy were their witnesses and confidantes. She knew her husband, the big bad Wolverine, was at peace being back in his native Canada. He made no secret about it. She smiled, recalling his eagerness to get away from the drama that constantly swirled around them back in New York. They both needed the time away from their daily lives as members of the elite X-Men. Also, they needed the quality time away from prying eyes and meddlesome family and friends to properly enjoy each other and their relatively new status as newlyweds.

It was day four being holed up in their romantic haven. With the morning, came bright sunlight filtering through the branches of the trees, casting wavering patterns against the half opened window blinds. Birds were chirping happily and squirrels chased each other through the upper tree branches. The activity in the master bedroom of the cabin was that of the two lovers absorbed in each other. Logan laid on his side facing her, his dark disheveled head propped up on a bent elbow. Still and silent, the only part of him that moved was those steel grays that roamed over her lovely face and hair as though cataloging every single lovely detail. He reached out and twined snow white strands of hair around his fingers and admired the love and desire in her beautiful eyes. He moved just a fraction and kissed the plump curve of her breast, nuzzling it. “Mornin’ darlin’.”

His words vaporized damply on her skin.

She sighed as his lips moved over her flesh. “Good morning, dearest. Did you sleep well?”

“Always wid ya, darlin’.” He punctuated the confirmation with tiny kisses on her throat. Shifting his weight, he resettled against the pillows, drawing her close to him. With their chests touching and arms wrapped around each other, Ororo pressed her lips against his for a soft kiss. “That is good to know.”

Logan took over and deepened the kiss. The taste of her delicious mouth sent a shaft of pleasure piercing through him. It exploded like a fireball in the pit of his stomach. Lost and drowning in her addictive taste, his tongue thrust deep. Unmindful of everything and anything except the stunning, responsive woman in his arms, his hands slid to her naked ample backside, pulling her even closer to his swollen manhood.

Ororo moaned. In one fluid motion, he positioned her underneath him, their mouths still latched in a hot, hungry kiss. Their hands were frantically roaming over each other’s bodies, seeking, caressing. Logan wedged one of his muscular legs between hers and parted her thighs. Ororo was malleable and incredibly moist as he sought her heat and caressed her tight sensitive nub of nerves. She tore her lips away from his and cried out her pleasure, her body humming and purring under his hands and mouth. “Oh Bright Lady! Please, Logan. Now!”

His mouth was moving urgently against her breasts, when he thrust and embedded himself inside her in a single fluid motion. She moaned raggedly at the sudden intrusion and arched against the glorious, invading pressure. He filled her completely and she felt the pleasure of his possession cascading over her.

“Damn darlin’,” he whispered raggedly in her ear.

“Logan.” She cried his name as he began to stroke her with, slow, shallow thrusts that gradually deepened and quickened. She groped along his shoulders and tightly wrapped her legs around his hips, trying to pull him even deeper inside her. Her body bucked and her insides coiled tighter as he reached higher inside her to touch the very core of her womanhood. She felt herself quickened and knew she was moments away from another mind blowing orgasm. She curled her legs tighter around him and burrowed her face in his chest. “Oh Goddess! Logannnn!” she called out as her world exploded into a million bright pieces.

Not far away, she heard his roar of her name as his own orgasm ripped through him and he emptied himself inside her. Fully sated, he collapsed against the pillows, panting. Not wanting to lose their closeness, he pulled her sweaty body back against his. Ororo was wheezing, struggling to catch her breath. Thanks to his regenerative abilities, Logan’s breathing was the first to return to normal. He placed a light kiss at the base of the back of her neck. “Ya ok, darlin’?”

He felt her nod in the affirmative as her breath was still a bit labored. She was caressing the strong arm situated just under her breasts. “I do not think I can move just yet.”

Logan chuckled. “Then maybe we should put off our hike fer tomorrow and stay where we are.”

Ororo laughed lightly. “We put off our hike yesterday for today.”

“Another day won’t hurt.”

“Then tomorrow we will put it off again because of your libido.”

As if in agreement, she felt his manhood swell against her derriere. She turned over so she was lying on her back, looking up into his face. “You are incorrigible.”

He gave her a lopsided grin, waggling his bushy eyebrows. “Ya know I can’t get enough of ya, ‘Ro.”

She reached out a slender hand and traced his sensual lips. “I am not complaining, my love. We have to make the most of this time alone before we head back to the school.”

He frowned. “I thought we agreed no mention of the minstrel show while we’re here.”

She sighed. “I know love. But thoughts of the mansion are always there. I just wish we had a home of our own in New York.”

Logan nodded in agreement. “I’m all fer a home of our own, darlin’. Then we won’t have ta deal with the bull.”

Ororo groaned. “Yes, especially with the rumors abound about Jean and Scott. I really want to maintain my distance from them. Oh! The joys of a home to call ours, my love.”

Logan smiled sheepishly. He ran his hand down the back of his neck. Ororo knew that move very well and its meaning. He was keeping something from her. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. “What are you planning, my loving husband?”

He leaned in and peck her lips. “I wanted it ta be a surprise fer ya. I talked ta Chuck about buyin’ the old boathouse so I can turn it inta a home fer ya.”

Ororo’s eyes widened in astonishment. She was overwhelmed at the depth of Logan’s love and devotion to her. The corners of her eyes leaked with joyous tears. Logan continued. “Well I figure the apartment ain’t no place fer ya to make a home.”

Her eyes clouded with unshed tears and it didn’t take long for them to fall. “Logan.” She sobbed, completely besieged with a multitude of feelings. The pitter patter of rain can be heard outside as she wept with happiness.

He kissed her tenderly and wiped away the moisture rolling down her cheeks with his thumbs. “Ya know I’ll do anythin’ fer ya, ‘Ro.”

She nodded her head, still too overcome to speak.

“Chuck said he’ll give us the boathouse as a weddin’ gift. I started ta work on it. I can show ya when we get back.”

She calmed down enough to loop her arms around his thick neck, bringing his head closer to hers. She whispered against his lips, “I am so lucky to have you in my life.”

The sides of his mouth lifted slightly. “I’m the lucky one darlin’.”

She gave him that brilliant smile he adored. In a low sultry voice, she asked him, “Care to join me in the shower?”

He winked at her. “Whatever ya want, Goddess.” He extricated himself from her hold and rolled off the bed. Ororo stretched languidly as she admired her husband’s naked form as he made his way to her side of the bed. He bent and scooped her up into his arms and against his chest. She flung one arm around him and let the fingers of her free hand fondle his nipples. He groaned and swooped his head down for a searing kiss.

His gaze on her was intense as he ventured to the adjoining bathroom. “I love ya, ‘Ro.”

“And I you.” Her eyes reflected all the love every fiber of her being possessed for the enigmatic warrior she was happily married too.

----------------------------------------------------------
*A big thank you for all who have read and/or reviewed. It is greatly appreciated.*





You must login () to review.