Author's Chapter Notes:
Part 3 of a trilogy of sorts. Logan's and Ororo's feelings for each other come to a culmination.
Chapter 8 - All That Matters - Part III - Together

Relationship Status - established


Her heart. Her soulmate. It was now or never Ororo. She rolled the dice. "Logan, I..."

His heart. His soulmate. It was now or never Wolverine. He went for broke. "'Ro, I..."

They both stopped talking once they heard the other begin. They gazed intently into each other’s eyes, reading the depth of emotions being transmitted at lightning speed.

She smiled that shy smile that endeared her to him. “You first Logan.”

He moved closer to her. “I can’t wait no longer, ‘Ro. I’ve waited too damn long.” He brought one hand up to brush some wayward strands of snow colored damp hair from her brow. His thick fingers cupped her jaw and his thumb stroked her cheek, which was heated to his touch.

Her eyes closed at their own volition when his thumb brushed over her mouth. Her lips slowly parted under his gentle ministration and the pad of his thumb entered the space between her teeth to touch her tongue. His thumb, wet with the dew of her mouth, bathed her lips.

Her breath hitched when his hands moved down her throat and he pressed each fingertip into the hollow triangle at its base. His thumb traced the delicate area which was her collarbone.

His fingers were the conductor of the delicious lethargy that flowed through her body and she reveled in it. The intoxicating feeling evaporated when he stopped his movements. She opened her eyes wide to meet his intense stare. One look into his face and any lingering doubts or fears she may have had were instantly forgotten. That look told her all she needed to know. That she was his and there was no stopping him in making her his.

His face reflected raw desire and his eyes glowed with passion. Through his lips, his irregular breath uttered all the love he felt for this living Goddess standing before him. His other hand moved to gently support the back of her head as she gazed at him and the other continued its perusal of her silky skin.

Ororo’s heart stopped beating only to begin racing when his hands moved to remove her damp chambray shirt. Neither of them moved, both savoring the moment. Logan’s breath caught in his throat, when her beautiful breasts encased in a lacy lavender bra were revealed to him. His fingers released the front clasp of her bra. He gave a choked cry when her breasts spilled free. His harsh breathing matched her own. She smiled tentatively at him and he returned the smile, but it didn’t eased the depth of emotion on his face.

His fingers lightly glided over the side of her breast and he tested its fullness with the palm of his hand. Although his other hand still held it, her head fell back and her throat arched. A low moan escaped her lips, when his skillful hands tugged the bra off her body. For a long while he looked at her and his harsh growl brought her eyes open to look at him.

With great care he touched her, marveling over the round plumpness that filled his hand. He circled the swollen chocolate nipple and delicately rolled it between his fingers. A sound that resembled a mixture of a sob and a sigh escaped her throat and she leaned forward, desperately groping for his shirt to hold onto, to keep her anchored to the floor.

Her hands moved to rest on the front of his flannel shirt and with trembling fingers she clumsily released the buttons. He stood still as she removed the shirt and let it slowly drift down to gather on the floor besides her shirt and bra. She then ran her fingers through his surprisingly soft chest hair. She rested her forehead against his and moved it back and forth as he continued his sweet torture on her breast. His other hand moved to cup her behind, pulling her closer to him.

“Logan, Logan, Logan,” she melodious voice repeated his name in a sexual chant. His hands now frantically roamed over her in such a way that wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. “Please…” she begged, her hands mimicking his on his body.

He gave in to her plea and swiftly scoped her up in his arms and turned, navigating the stairs leading to the master bedroom. Smoldering lust and love warred within him as he laid her on the bed. He held her face between callused palms and drew it close to his. “Ororo, I love ya. I love ya.” The hot breath of his declaration struck her lips. “I ain’t stoppin’ ‘Ro.”

She shook her head. “I do not want you to stop.”

With impatient hands, she clasped his head and drew him down to her breast. He kissed her succulent flesh with abandon, dropping random, ardent kisses. Her back arched instinctively when his mouth latched on her nipple and sucked gently. Her hands moved through his thick dark hair, weaving it between her fingers. She stroked his temples and cheekbones with her thumbs.

He kissed his way up to her mouth and made love to it. Their tongues battled for dominance with him coming out the victor. “I’m goin’ ta make love ta ya, ‘Ro,” he murmured against the delicate spot beneath her ear.

“Yes.”

He raised and unbuttoned the button and undid the zipper of her jeans and tugged it down her long, shapely legs. As he lowered the jeans, he placed his lips directly against her skin. His eyes traveled back up to her naked chest and his hands followed their lead. He closed his hands over her breasts and kissed her softly on the mouth before he lowered himself over her once again. She smoothed his shaggy eyebrows with loving fingers as he took in every inch of her beautiful body, touching, kissing and tasting her. He then continued down the length of her body and placed a hot kiss against her center still covered with the panties that was the other half of her lacy lavender ensemble. Impatient with the garment, he lowered it and divested her of it. He placed his lips right in the center of what was just uncovered, tasting her dew that was his life’s sustenance. The moan that tore from her lips was a testament to the fire and love she felt for the man currently taking her to the pinnacle of her desire.

Her moan spurred him into action. With shamelessness, she pulled herself up on her elbows and watched as he rid himself of his clothing. As he removed his boxers, she stared in fascination at his raw masculinity. He then came to her slowly, not wanting to frighten her.

“You’re beautiful, Logan.”

He chuckled. “Yer the beautiful one 'Ro. So damn beautiful.”

With shy fingers, she reached out and touch his hard thigh. Then she leaned forward and kissed him, hesitantly at first, then with an aggression that surprised him and took his breath away.

Falling on the bed to lie beside her, he cradled her to him. The pressure of his hand on the small of her back urged her to get closer to him. Her soft body absorbed his hardness. He stroked down the length of her thigh and left a burning trail, that made her begged for that ultimate release that only he can bring to fruition. He captured her lips with his own, his hand lovingly separating her thighs to touch the very core of her womanhood.

His caress of her femininity was tender and worshiping. As his touch became more inquisitive, she tightened her arms around his neck. Her breath was soft in his ear as she sobbed joyfully, “Logan, Logan, I love you.”

He sighed at her declaration. It was a long time coming and it was well worth the wait. “’Ro, never, ever doubt that yer the love of ma life. The woman I want.”

A strangled cry tore through her throat when he touched her in a way that she had never been touched before. Her heart, soul and body hummed in tune to his touch and she burst into an effervescent shower of light as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her. “Logan...” she called out to him as she tried to pull him on top of her.

Her mind was now foggy, clogged by the after effects of her orgasm. She barely registered his hand sliding under the curve of her hips to bring her upward to receive his loving thrust. She took all of him at once, lifting her thigh over his and pressing him into her most intimate secret self. She was washed with his passion and what had happened only seconds before happened again with him firmly planted inside her. As she came down from her second high of the night, she smiled when she felt Logan’s body trembled and heard his harsh growling of her name, indicating his own climax.

With their bodies still united, they lay in breathless repletion. Her damp hair blanketed his chest, while his hand idly stroked the contours of her back.

Hesitant to interrupt their moment of sheer bliss, she whispered, “Logan. I love you.”

He breathed deeply and she felt him hardening again, stirring within her. “I love ya too, 'Ro.”





You must login () to review.