Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long break but Happy New Year and enjoy.
Day 1

Storm squirmed on the examination table as she pulled at the cuffs that were now tearing into her flesh.

"Please my dear. Stop squirming. It will only make the process worse." The doctor said as he walked into the room followed by X-23, Brinks and one of his assistance.

"If you took these cuffs off me I wouldn't squirm as much." She smiled at the doctor as he chuckled.

"I don't believe that will be happening anytime soon after the little stunt you pulled." He said as he closed the files that he had been studying. "So, you can manipulate the weather. Fascinating!"

"Oh, good you can read. Congratulations." The doc just looked at her brushing off her snide comment.

"My dear I will be asking you several questions and I want you to answer them for me. If you don't answer correctly or not at all we will shock you. You probably won't feel a thing being as you can wield lightning, so it won't be a problem." Storm glared at the man causing him to smile at her as his assistant finished putting the last few wires on her body.

"Shall we begin." He said as he flipped his chart open. "Where have you lived for the past decade?" Storm didn't say anything only stared up at the ceiling not letting them see her facial expression. The doctor grabbed the remote from his lab coat pressing the button that sent an electrical current towards the weather witch. He switched off the current as he proceeded to question her. "Do you recognize these people?" He held up a picture of Logan, however, Storm never even glanced at the photo continuing to stare at the ceiling. X-23 grabbed onto Storm's face only to recoil slightly but then proceed to force her to look at the doctor. "Do you recognize this man?" her answer was a spit to the face as she regained possession of her head as X-23 moved away from the woman.

"Doctor may I have a word." The occupants of the room turned to see the Colonel walk into the room.

"Of course," He reached into his pocket and clicked the remote sending another electrical current through Storm's body. He grabbed a tissue from the table as he wiped the saliva off his cheek. "What can I do for you?"

"I wanted to approach your method." He said as he watched Storm convulse on the table. "I actually want this one to live through the trials doctor not to kill her."

"I understand that sir but- "

"But nothing. I will tolerate some form of discipline but nothing that will lead to further problems. So put away whatever past animosity that you have towards mutants and do your job." The doctor and the colonel faced off only to be taken from each other seeing Storm began to lift off the table by her winds causing equipment not nailed down to fly around the room.

"I thought the collar was on!"

"It should be. She must have short-circuited it. Turn it off." The doctor immediately turned off the electrical current.

Storm released all the built-up electricity and redirected it as lightning towards the ceiling. It short-circuited the whole hall as everything was sent into complete darkness.

"Brinks strap another collar on her and take her back to the cell." Brinks and X-23 uncuffed her as they dragged her back towards her cell. "And you doctor no more experiments. Everything you intend to do you will run by me or my associate first are we clear." The doctor gave a stiff nod as the colonel left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brinks and X-23 threw Storm back into her cell just as the turret system came back online.

"I'm sorry for that inconvenience my dear. I don't wish for any harm to come to you my dear I just want you to lead me towards the Wolverine."

"For the last time… I don't know where he is." She said as her strength came back to her.

"Alright, I believe you. Maybe we can be of use to one another in the future then."

"Like hell, I will." She said as he gave a slight chuckle.

"I thought you would say that you will come around. I have dealt with people much difficult then you and they work for me. It will only be a matter of time. Rest now you have a busy day tomorrow." He said as he walked down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2: Trial 1

Storm was back where she was the day before laid on the steel examination table waiting to be picked and probed once more. 'Keep fighting. Don't give up. Find a way.' She was brought out of her thoughts as the same people walked into the room only the Colonel and another one of his lackeys what was his name… Davis.

"Hey, pretty boy." Storm said as she smiled at the man who has a splint on his face. "How's the nose?" she chuckled at him causing her to get a slap across the face. "Wow you hit like a girl?" he lunged forward however the Colonel stopped him.

"My dear this is the last chance you have at cooperating with us. What do you say?" she said nothing as she again just stared up at the ceiling once more. "Alright, we will be injecting you with one of our memory sedatives." Storm flinched as the doctor flicked at the needle as some of the serum shot out. "It is a very effective drug that can help manipulate a subject's mind. I had hoped that it wouldn't have come to this, however, the circumstances that you have put me in gave me no other choice."

"No," she said as the doctor came closer with the syringe. "Don't you dare." She started to squirm however she was then held down by Brinks, X-23, and Davis just as the doctor injected her in the neck with the serum. Storm gasped as her eyes glazed over.

"I thought you didn't want any more experiments." The doctor says as he threw away the syringe.

"I don't, however, my time and patience are thin. I'd prefer to speed this up as fast as I can."

"And giving her the same serum you gave the child over there. And people call me heartless."





You must login () to review.