I awoke with a numbing sensation caressing my entire body. Goddess what happened? I couldn't remember anything, not that my head would let me anyway. All that I could think of, all that was there was the numbness. It was in my head, my mouth, through out my body. I moved to roll over, but found that I couldn't. At this point fear had definitely set in. It was as if I were being held down. I struggled harder and that's when it happened. The unthinkable.

"Lay still darling, before you wake up more then you bargained for, unless you're ready for round six." an unmistakable voice spoke out in the darkness. Then realization started setting in. A very heavy arm, causally draped across me, was holding me down. My body was numb from a night of 'body banging', as Rogue called it. And that a man was in bed with me and that man was...

"LOGAN!" I yelled as I bolted upright in the bed. "What are you doing in here?" I asked him and I could see even in the darkness that he was nonchalantly sitting up, leaning on his elbow with his head in his hand. So arrogant and so smug, so Logan. "No I don't want to know, just get out. Before anyone sees you!"

"Sees, me? Darling you keep screamin like that they won't have ta see me ta know we're in here, nor have much imagination ta figure out what we're doing in here." He stated as he pulled a cigar from somewhere and lit it up. "Besides, this is my room, so if anyone’s going to be gettin out..."

"Oh Goddess." I groaned as I threw my feet over the side of the bed, clutching the sheet across me. "Fine where are my clothes?" He reached across me to turn on the light. In his closeness, I noticed that he didn't smell as strongly as he usually did, then it dawned on me that this was because I had his scent all over me, as if I had bathe in it. And I swear when his hairy arm brushed my body as he reached out, I got wet. Really wet and he must have smelt my musk, for he chuckled and made a low growl in my ear. When he turned on the light I jumped from the bed and from his touch. No it was actually more of a leap, like something hot had touched me. I moved from the bed in search of my garments, only to be yanked back. I turned to look into Logan's face, as he smirked at me.

"My sheets stay on tha bed, I don't like dragging them around on the floor."

"And just how am I suppose to get my clothes." I demanded growing more mad by the second, and the lightning flashing out the window could attest to that.

"They're right in front of ya darling, and I'm not keepin ya from them. It's a little late for bein shy. There aint a part of that body I don't know now."

"Fine!" I hissed at him and turned back around, dropping the sheet. I moved around the room to gather my clothes, which had been thrown everywhere. This allowed Logan a full view of my assets, all of them in fact.

"Maybe you should hurry with that 'Ro" Logan said from the bed.

"Why you've had your way with me and now you're kicking me from your bed?" I asked as I picked up my last piece of clothing.

"Naw, that aint it." I then turned to question what it was exactly, and to get answers as to what had happened earlier, that brought me here in his room, and his bed. I was shocked to see that he was up, standing now near the bed, and he was fully erect. "I just don't know how much of you wiggling your ass I can take." He said in a near growl. It frightened me, and not just the tone of his voice, but also the look in his eyes. But what scared me most of all. No, what absolutely terrified me was his erection. I had never in my life seen such a creation. It instantly fascinated me, 'How could it be so unnaturally huge?' 'How had Logan hidden it in those tight jeans he always wears, and where did he hide?' 'How had it fit inside me?' The nagging ache coming from between my legs told me that it near hadn't fit. "If ya leaving 'Ro, now would be good, cause if ya don't, now, I don't think I'll be able to let ya." Logan stated in a pant. He had crouched some as if he were about to pounce on me, and his breathing had noticeable increased. I hurriedily pulled my shirt over my head, not caring that I still held my bra in my hand. Then I slipped into my skirt, everything else I scooped up in my arms. I rush to the door. As I reached for the knob, he was on me, pressing into me, pushing me into the door. His nearness scared me yet excited me too. I didn't think I could bear another bout with him, the burning sensation between my legs and the pain in my thighs told me this, but Goddess help me, I wanted to find out. I could feel his breath on my neck; it was so hot I'd swear it was burning me. "Ya sure you wanna go darlin, cause the scent you're giving off says otherwise."

"Logan," I said with a weak, squeaky voice. It was hard to talk with him so close up on me, and with his hard cock pressing into my back. "I don't recall what we did here last night..."

"Then let me show you." Logan said, pressing his cock deeper into my back. I had to bite my lip hard to keep from moaning in pleasure. Something told me that if I had done that there would no turning back, and he would have taken me right against the door.

"Logan, please." I whined. A plea for him to stop and for him to continue, for him to leave me alone, and to be inside me, deep inside me. He must have sensed my conflict and confusion, for he back off some.

"You should go now 'Ro." His voice almost sounded wound as if the mere words coming from his mouth pained him. I turn to him, his eyes were downcast. I reached out to him, but he back away further.

"Logan, I..."

"Go! NOW!!!" He roared, panting heavily. Looking into his eyes I could see that the man, Logan was battling with his animal side, the Wolverine, and the latter was winning. So, I quickly turned and opened the door to leave. "Hurry 'Ro and lock yer door." Logan said as I closed the door behind me. I surely took heed in his words, as I bolted up to my room and locked the door behind me, and I even secured a chair under the knob. I knew that neither the lock nor the chair could really keep Wolverine out, if he wanted in. And I spent the
rest of the night lying in my bed waiting for him to kick in the door and ravage me. Silently praying that he would. Needless to say it was a very long and restless night.



Next morning, in the Kitchen




I had arrived late, at least later then my usual time. As soon as I entered the room all eyes fell to me, and I silently groaned. Goddess did they know what had happened last night between me and...LOGAN!! My eyes quickly shot up and scanned the room in search of him, and then there he was leaning against the counter, staring at me.

"Good morning Ororo," The professor was the first to speak.

"Good morning, Professor, everyone." I said as I made my way to my usual seat. I had to pass Logan to reach it, and I did so without making any eye contact, yet I could feel him watching me.

"Are you feeling ok, Storm?" Jean questioned as everyone else fell back into their conversations they had stopped upon my entrance into the room, all except Logan who never joined in on the banter. He just leaned against the counter sipping at his coffee, while watching me.

"Yes Jean, why do you ask?" God I hope she couldn’t tell. That she wasn't reading something in me.

"No reason really, it's just unusual for you to be the last one to breakfast." Jean stated as she went back to eating her eggs.

"Yeah what de you and Logan do afer we lef for dee party, chere?" Gambit questioned with its usual sexual undertones, which was classic Gambit. But today it was hitting too close to home.

"Nothing," I said curtly and picked up some eggs on my fork and crammed them into my mouth.

"Relly, cus when I found dos empty vodak and scotch bottles, Gambit Figa you two had a good ole time, no?" I nearly chocked on the eggs I was eating; one, because all eyes were now going from me to Logan, two, I was stunned that we drank bottles of vodka and scotch, no wonder I didn't remember anything, and three, the memories had hit me. Last night the crew, including the professor had gone to a banquet, and I decided not to go, wanting to grades some papers. Logan just didn't want to have to wear a tux, so he stayed home too.

"Knock it off Gumbo!" Logan warned, hoping to kill the awkward moment, but it was too late. The memories of the previous night began to play within my head.



(Flashback)



I Remember I had been sitting in my class grading papers as I said I would, when I heard a crash coming from towards the kitchen. I stood and set off to investigate. I knew Logan was the only one in the mansion, but I feared what it was that he was doing. Upon entering the kitchen I was taken aback by the devastation before me. "Logan?"

"Hmp..." Was all that he said, so I knew he was there, but where I was not sure.

"Are you ok my friend?" I asked stepping over the pots and pans scattered about the floor. "Were we under some kind of attack, and why didn't the alarms go off?"

"Naw, I just got hungry." Logan said as he finally stood up from getting something from the lower cabinets. "Came down to fix a snack."

"A snack, all this is due to you making a snack?" I asked looking around, placing my hands on my hips, showing my disapproval, not that he gave a damn.

"Yep." He answered gruffly. "Want some?" He said with his back to me now, as he turned his focus back to the stove. I moved in closer, leaning over to see what is was that he was cooking. It looked to be some kind of stir-fry, and it looked good. Seeing that I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast I eagerly accepted the offer, and moved to retrieve two plates from the cupboard.

"I'm sure it must be wonderful, if it took such a disaster to create it." I said as I handed him the plates.

"Don't worry 'Ro I'll clean it up. I had trouble finding some things." I smiled at him, it was typical Logan. We had sat down to a delightful dinner, with pleasant conversation. When we finished dinner we both set about cleaning the kitchen and continued our chatting. We had finished our task in no time, and had actually enjoyed it, talking and laughing. Logan laughing, now that's something one doesn't see every day.

"Well, thank you Logan for the delicious dinner and conversation." I said as I made my way to the door, off to finish my paperwork.

"Whoa darlin, where ya goin?" Logan called to me, and I stopped and turned. I looked at him with questioning eyes. "We haven't had a drink yet. A dinner like that aint complete without a drink to top it off." Logan said with a smirk. I bit my bottom lip as I thought about it for a moment. Logan must have seen my conflict cause he began to nudge me further. "Ah, come on Goddess, come down here with the mortals for awhile." There was that word, that phrase he knew I didn't like for him to reference me to, 'Goddess'. I glared at him.

"Logan, I have told you that I am not a Goddess. Can you not see that I am simply a woman, and one that has no problem having a drink or two." I said as I walked back to him with my arms folded in annoyance. He grabbed a bottle of vodak from under the sink, and lead the way to the game room, which housed the TV and Stereo. Logan poured the first drink into the glasses I had grabbed on the way out of the kitchen. I quickly gulped down the drink, wanting to hurry up and leave.

"Whoa, ya might want to slow down 'Ro, or you'll regret it later." Logan said as he himself swallowed his drink in one gulf.

"I've told you Logan I can handle my drink." I stated a little pissed that he thought of me as some prima donna. "Pour me another." I said as I smacked my cup on the table in front of him. He gave a devilish grin, loving my challenge, as he filled my glass again. Within an hour's time we were both feeling the effects of the alcohol, my self more so then Logan thanks to his healing factor.

"Yes I can see that." Logan said as he sat on the floor across from me, leaning against the sofa's leg. He stared down as if he saw something on the floor and was concentrating to see what it was. I, who was now sprawled out on the floor, turned to him and sluggishly leaned up on my elbow, my hair sitting wildly about my face.

"What are you talking about Logan? You are drunk my friend." I said with a giggle.

"You're a woman." Logan continued. I burst into laughter and looked down my shirt.

"Yep, so I am."

"So, yea I can see that you're a woman. I'd have ta be blind and without any senses not ta notice." I then realize that he was answering an earlier question I had asked.

"Well you sure don't act like you know. I could probably walk in front of you naked and you wouldn't even bat an eyelash."

"I wouldn't test that theory if I were you darlin." Logan said with a grunt as he finished off his drink.

"Oh pu-leez, Logan! Everyone knows that the only woman you notice in this house is a gorgeous redhead." I said and then lift my own glass to finish off my drink, finding that the glass was empty.

"Is that a fact?"

"Yes." I said as I frowned down into my glass, missing my liquid lover. I hadn't seen Logan moving towards me. At least not until he was lying right in front of me, his face right near mine.


"The fact of tha matter is, that yes Jean is a very beautiful woman, no doubt about it, but she aint the only one I've noticed in this house." Logan said as he reached out and pushed several strand of my sliver hair from my face. I'm holding my breath at this point, revelling in his touch.

"She's not?" I ask in a near whisper.

"Nope." Logan whispered back as he leaned in closer. So close his nose was brushing mine, and then...
Logan kissed me. It was soft and sweet at first. This totally stunned me for I had never suspected nor expected that Logan could be so gentle. He broke the kiss and we just sat breathing each other's air. I knew he was giving me a chance to stop this before it got so far that he couldn't stop even if I wanted him to. I didn't move, oh I was scared but more than that I was lustful. I wanted him, Goddess help me. And judging by the look in Logan's eyes he too felt the same as I. "I won't blame ya if you want ta go, 'Ro." Logan said not moving an inch as his breathing became more like panting. "But if yer going, you better do it now, 'cause this is tha only chance I'm givin ya." My own breathing increased at the tone of his voice, its brutal and cold undertone. Part of me wanted to run from him, but I stayed. A voice in my head screamed, 'You fool, this is Logan, the Wolverine, your friend.' Yet I ignored that voice. Suddenly Logan grabbed at me, grasping my head in his heads as he devoured my mouth with his. This time it was more fevered and rushed. I couldn't breath and I didn't mind. I got so lost in him, the taste of him, the feel of his rough stubbled face rubbing against my face, and the smell of cigar and old spice. Now my hands were not idle, I found my hands had a mind of their own as they shamelessly roamed over Logan body and his crotch. It seemed that the alcohol had not dull his senses for he was quite excited, and it seemed painfully so.

"Snikt!" I felt cold steel against my belly. "Don't move, Darlin." Logan warned into my mouth, never breaking our heated kiss. I pushed at him now. For the first time fear gripped at me as my senses regained focus.

"No, Logan please, not like this." I pleaded. At my words Logan rolled onto his stomach and began sitting up. I did not know if he was mad at me, or thought me a tease for taking him so far then stopping. I lay on my back still trying to catch my breath and my bearings, but not for long. Logan reached down and yanked me up by my wrist. He scooped me up into his arm and headed out of the room and towards the staircase. I eyed him questioningly, about to protest. "I gave ya yer chance ta leave, and I also told ya I wasn't givin ya another one." I bit back my words as I heard the seriousness in his voice. Even his movements, taking the stairs two at the time, and the way he stared ahead, focused on his destination told me there was no going back.

We arrived at his room, which he opened and strode inside of, still carrying me. He kicked the door shut, and I looked over his shoulder at the fading light coming from the hallway, as if I were looking at my last sunrise, knowing that nothing was going to be the same between Logan and I again. The only light within the room was coming from the moon which could be seen through the window above the bed, illuminating it. Logan moved to the bed, sitting me upon it, and then he moved back in to the darken shadows of the room. My state of intoxication was nearly gone now, replaced with exciting fright. I sat on the bed looking into the darkness that Logan had retreated into, straining to see him. I knew that he could see me and that he was watching me, but he said nothing. After a moment, he struck a match and lit a cigar, the burning end told me that Logan sat in the far corner. "Get undressed." Logan commanded. I sat a moment, staring in the direction of the burning light, dumbfounded at his words, not sure if I had heard him right. "Unless you wanna do it my way." 'Snikt!" I swallowed hard, my mouth dry. I was scared but I'd never felt more a live. He wanted me to stripped for him, and I really wanted to give him a show.


With shaky hands I fumbled with the buttons on my blouse, undoing each one and then letting the blouse fall from my shoulders and onto the floor. I looked at the red glow coming from the burning cigar. I
wonder what he is thinking, but I'm too afraid to ask, to shy. I reach for the hook on the front of my bra, unhooking it and letting it too fall from my body. I hug myself to cover my nakeness, it was odd since I have never been afraid to show myself as bear as the day I was born, but I felt as if a spotlight were on me. That unnerved ne a bit.

"Don't hide darlin, ya aint got nut'in to be ashamed of. Nut'in at all." Logan spoke. I looked in his direction using his compliment as encouragement. I stand to remove my skirt. "Don't move, lay back on the bed." Logan's guff voice spoke out again, commanding. I wanted to protest and question, but then thought better of it for I could hear him getting up, and so I swiftly laid back and rested my head on his pillow. I looked up at the full moon, which shone through the window overhead. Calloused fingers touched my belly, stunning me and sending such an electric shock throughout my body. I moan a litte, and then I hear Logan chuckle. "Hold on 'Ro, you aint felt nut'in yet." Logan said, and I looked down at him but he was still partially hidden in the darkness at the end of the bed. I longed to look at him to see the emotions in his eyes, to see if he was as aroused and excited, and terrified as I was. His fingers moved up my body to my breast, where they squeezed and pinched the nipples. I bite my lip in pain but I wanted it, welcomed it. Soft kisses trailed the path that Logan's fingers had taken, stopping at my breast. Logan suckled and nipped my breast giving me the most indescribable esctasy I have ever known. I moan freely now, thrashing my head from side to side upon the pillow as I arch my back, leaning into Logan's mouth, raking my own fingers in his hair. Logan rose from me a little and sniffed the air and for a moment I'm gripped with fear, wondering if the others had returned home early from the party.

"What is it?" I asked and was answered with near blinding pain. "Ahh!" I cried out, but not so loud to alert anyone who may have been in the mansion. After a moment I realized that Logan had thrusted two of his fingers inside me, and then pulled them out to
suck my juices from them. It was then that I knew that I wanted this, I wanted him without restrictions, without question, and without regrets. I whimpered softly as the burning ache settled between my thighs, waiting, longing for what he would do next. I felt Logan leave the bed, and I whimpered more. At first I thought maybe he felt upset for having hurt me and I wanted to tell him, 'Don't stop, it's ok. I want you to be rough with me.' When he crawled back on the bed and atop me, totally naked, I smiled and entangled my arms and leg around him. He knew he had hurt me, and he didn't care. In fact I think a part of him, that animal side, the Wolverine, liked hurting me just a little. My fear and arousal at this point was overwhelming, and the thunder and frequent flashes of lightning outside showed it. I gripped my hands into a tight fist, trying to contain my screams. I wasn't sure what was scaring me more my thoughts of what he was going to do to me, or the thoughts that he would be too gentle. Goddess help me, I didn't want him to be gentle or kind. I needed the Wolverine, I wanted him, and so I called to him. "Wolverine."

He growled into my neck at hearing that name. "Don't" Logan said. I wasn't sure at first of what he meant. Did he not like the way I clung to him, bit at his shoulder, raked my nails across his flesh. "Don't call me that."

"Why not? It's a part of who you are, and I want you, all of you." I whisper huskily into his ear, licking it as I finish. I'm amazed by my brazen behavior. I had grown resolve in the fact that Logan was going to take me. He would have me no matter how fightened I was at the thought, no matter how hard I cried, or how hard I fought him. So I would enjoy every sweat drenched moment of it. "Wolverine." he growled again as he roughly grabbed my arms, pinning them above my
head.

"'Ro, you don't know what your messin wit darlin. I don't want to hurt you, and I can't promise that I won't. You've seen the berserker rage."

"Yes, I have during combat with an enemy. Look at me Logan do I look like your enemy." He looks down at me and I can see the lust grow stronger in his eyes and the twitching in his jaws told me that Wolverine was fighting to get out, he just needed a little help. So, I reached down and grasped his thick, rock hard cock, gently and lovingly stroking it, and beckon to him again. "Make love to me Wolverine. I want you to take me and make me yours." That's when it happened, the animal was let loose, Goddess help me, what had I gotten myself into?

"Grrahhh!" Logan let out an animal cry. He roughly yanked at my hips pulling me down into a more accessable place. I could see the urgency in him, his eyes, his hands. When he ripped my legs open, I thought that maybe I had made the wrong choice in awaken the Wolverine, which was now totally in control. Yet I dared not say anything, but held
onto him determined to ride it out. Then it came, in one swift motion, so quick I had not prepared myself for it.

"AHHHH!" I let out a curtling scream as searing pain tugged at my womb. GODDESS HELP ME! I had never in my life felt such horrific agony, and I thought it would never end. I collected my thoughts enough to realize that Logan had entered me with great force, and to my
anguish, he had only gotten the head of his cock in. it was obvious to me at this point that this man was not meant to fit me, but it didn't defer him from trying. He pushed further, deeper. "AHHHH!" I cried out again, my tears flowing freely, and in my terror I pushed and pulled at him, wanting, no, needing relief. But he gave none, harder and harder he pushed and I found myself on the brink of passing out. The winds outside had begun to howl and the rain thrashed against the mansion with great force, as if moving with Logan's thrusting. Then suddenly I think both Logan and I left the realms of sanity.

"Ahhh!" We both yelled but this time it wasn't in pain nor conflict, but in pure and complete ecstasy. Logan had reach the boundries of my womb, and this time it was the pleasure of it that was unbearable.

It was like a tidalwave, building and building. Incredibly beautiful and terrifying. Then it crashes upon you and just when you recover it build's again, and starts the cycle over again. And by the Goddess it is magificent! I had never felt such...I can't even put it into words, but I was feeling it, and Logan was causing it. We were both in the thrawls of it, clinging to one another as the wave overcame us both. It seemed everlasting, but it subsided, leaving us still clinging to each other, our breaths ragged, and our bodies soaked with our sweat. It was so surreal, this place I now stood in, a place where there was no fear nor hurt, and no sounds just utter bliss and the warmth of being loved, and I bathed in it, never wishing to leave. I was so lost I hadn't heard Logan speaking to me, nor did I feel the strikes across my cheeks, as he smacked me.

"'Ro? "Ro darlin can you hear me, did I hurt you?" Logan said as he leaned over me, staring down. I blinked as he came back into view. I smile at him, finding the look of concern in his eyes endearing.

"No, you didn't hurt me." I said. "Much." He smiled at this.

"Good." Logan said as he leaned down and gently kissed my lips, before he could pull back I grabbed him and held him to me, deepening the kiss. He shifted his weight, rolling us on our sides as so he
could hold me. I then realized that he was still inside me and still quite erect. I pulled back from him and stared in amazement and wonderment. Logan just smiled at me and began kissing my neck.

"I'll play nice this time, promise." He mumbled as he slowly swirled his hips and thrusted into to me further. I gasp a little, my walls still strained to contain him completely, but this time there was not pain just pleasure. I slowly moved with him and it was so sweet and slow. Logan held me close and I swear he was purring in my ears. Oh this was heaven...





"Storm?" A female's voice spoke in my head, Jean? My eyes fluttered as I focused in on the red-haired woman sitting beside me. She was watching me with great concern. "Are you Ok? You drifted off there for a second."

"Yes Jean I am fine." I said slightly embarrassed that I had gotten so carried away with my thoughts of the night before. She smiled at me warmly, but there was something else there. Oh my, had she picked up some of my thoughts? She must have seen some terror in my eyes for she placed her hand on mine and spoke in my mind.

((It's ok old friend, I didn't see much.)) She smiled and I smiled back. (( But it looked like you were enjoying yourself.)) I chuckled a little at this.

"I can't believe you're laughing. I know some girl swoon when guys fight over them, but really Storm I thought you'd be pissed off by it." Scott spoke as he sat beside Jean. I looked at him confused and then I looked before me to find the table was a mess, not to mention the entire kitchen. All the students were gone as well as the professor. Only Gambit sat across from Jean, Scott, and myself, and he was nursing a bloody nose and mouth.

"What happened?" I asked and got a dumbfounded look from Gambit.

"Your boyfriend attack Gambit, Chere." Gambit said as he took some ice from his glass and placed it in a napkin, which he then placed to him mouth. "That Wolverine is a sensitive guy, no?" I looked from
Gambit to Jean for a more detailed explaination.

((Gambit made a remark about getting you drunk, and what he'd do once you were intoxicated. Logan flipped out and, well just look around.)) My eyes widened a little. I was shocked, why would Logan have gotten
so mad, almost possessive like? I smiled a little despite myself. I had to go find him and talk with him.




He was where I expected him to be. I watched from the control room as he ripped through the drones like they were nothing. I watched in awe at this man so filled with rage, stunned at how just the night before he had been so gentle, so careful, so in control with me. With in seconds the room was riddled with mutilated and decapitated drones, and Logan sat amid it sweat drenched and panting.

"Computer end program." He grunted and the drones disappeared from the room. I made my way down to him. He knew I was there even before I opened my mouth to speak, but he never looked up at me or gave any indication to my presence.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked knowing full well that his appetite hadn't been satisfied, no the only thing that would do that at this point would be him gutting Remy. Logan simply grunted again never looking at me. "Want to tell me what happened?"

"You should know darlin you were sitting right in the middle of it." Logan finally spoke, but remained in his zone.

"Yes, but my mind was elsewhere at the time." This got his full attention as he now stared up at me with questioning eyes. "I was remembering a few things about last night, the dinner and the drinking."

"And you're having regrets? I guess you can blame it all on the alcohol, if it makes you feel any better. Just tell yourself and others that I took advantage of ya."

"No, that's not what..." I spoke with a sudden panic, Goddess I didn't want him thinking that I thought what we did was a mistake or that I regretted it, for I didn't. Yet on the other hand it would make things much more easier if we played that hand, we'd blamed it on intoxication and then just pretended like it never happened, never would happen again. But I knew deep down that I wanted it to happen again and again. "I was just remembering, not regretting. What we did is done." I say simple. I never saw the anger flash on his face, didn't prepare for the swift move he made, that pinned me beneathe him, not until I was staring up at his raging eyes and snarling face.

"So, that's tha game 'Ro', Wam Bam , isn't that suppose to be my line? Got news for ya darlin, it aint that easy. I warned you that you were playing with fire last night, but you wanted to be the big girl, and even though it burnt you wanted to keep on playing. Well the game's still on." He said in a near growl, which frightened and excited me all at once. I look up at him baffled truly hunting for words. "It aint over, we aint over." He said *Snikt* retracting a single claw from his hands. My eyes grow larger, not for fear that he might hurt me, I knew better. No, my fear was at the realization that he planned on taking me again right on the floor of the danger room.

"Logan," I exclained in a pleading tone, which he seemed to disregard as he began cutting my blouse from my body. "You can't, we can't...here?" I say with wide eyes as he moved to my skirt, carefully reaching under it and cutting away my panties. "What if someone comes in...sees..."

"Computer, security override, password 'Silverfox'."

"Ackowledge security override, what is your command Logan?" The automated voice asked.

"Lock down the danger room and the control booth."

"Locking down Danger room and control booth." The voice repeated as the computers shut down and the lighting dimmed.

"Logan," I protest pushing at him a bit, he simply grasped my wrists and pinned my hands above my head, using one hand to keep me there. With his other hand he move back under my skirt, and before I could
protest further, he rammed two fingers inside me. "Goddess!" I yell as a hot pain now seared through my still swollen walls. I bit my lips and watched through my now tear filled eyes as Logan pulled out a bit before again forcifully pushing back inside me. I whipmer, looking up at his stone cold face, dangerous eyes which glared at me. His fingers left me and I sighed in relief sobbing at his bruteness
and the pain that now racked my core. I move, trying to roll away from him not realizing he had not finished. He slammed me back against the stone floor and I didn't protest, but complied as he yanked up my skirt, biting my botom lip as he pushed his engored
cock into me, swiftly, painfully. I squeezed my eyes shut now tasting the blood in my mouth, pouring from my lip, which I was biting hard. As his pace quickened at almost inhuman stealth and speed, he buried his face into my nack and growled. He released my hands from the death grip he had had them in, and entangeled his fingers in my hair. He yanked roughly at my hair, causing me to yelp and pushing my head back to expose my neck.

"Mine." Logan grunted repeatedly, in step with his unyielding thrusts. I remained still allowing him to rage on within me, though I felt as if I were being torn apart. I cried openly now as both the pleasure and the pain became too much to bare.

"Ahhhhhggg...Mmmmmmmm!" I screamed and moaned all at once. It felt like he was trying to kill me, to rip me apart, and at the same time it was unlike any esctasy I had ever known. As if with a mind of it's
own, my hips begain to grind and thrust, matching Logan's blow for blow. I clawed for my release, scratching his back and biting his shoulder and neck, needing to end the exsquiste torture that now exsumed from me.

"Mine, mine..." Logan continued his grunts as I clung to him for dear life.

"Yes, yes..." I moaned. My head thrasted about on the floor my now damp hair clinging to my sweaty chest and neck. And then suddenly before it came to me what was occurring what I was giving, had given to Logan, a sharp pain came from my neck. With horror filled eyes I screamed as I realized that Logan was biting me, that he was 'CLAIMING' me....

We lay in a deafening silence, exhaused from our mutual climaxes, feeling awkward now that it was done. Logan quietly rolled out and then away from me, as if he could no longer stand being near me, and
the empitness and aloneness left within me hurt. I too rolled onto my side, sitting up to redress in the shredded blouse, that I tied up in the front, it would do until I could get to my room to change. Logan too began dressing and adjusting his clothes. I turned to him, wanting to see him, needing to know what he was thinking, what had now changed between us, what it all meant, but I only got his broad back, which was stained with sweat and blood that seeped through the shirt he was buttoning. My lips trembled with the tears that wanted to fall, but I forced them back and slowly stood on shaky legs, which also felt numb.

"Logan?" I spoke in a soft voice as I stared at his back and sagging shoulders.

"I'm sorry 'Ro', I'm so sorry darlin." He said in a near whisper as he held his head low. I moved to him, reaching out and gently touching his back, not wanted to aggrevate the wounds that I had inflicted on him. He fliched and quickly moved from my grasp. "You should go now, before..."

"Before what?" I ask completely unafraid of the answer. I now knew there was nothing Logan could do to frighten me, I had seen and felt his gentle side and the animal within him, and I wanted them both.

"Before I lose control again," He said now facing me, reaching out and running his fingers across the fresh bite mark on my neck. I wince for it was tender. "I didn't mean ta hurt ya darlin."

"You didn't do anything I did not allow, or did not want." I said lifting my chin a bit in defiance. He chuckled despite himself.

"Always the Goddess." He said casually causing my anger to flare instantly.

"I am no Goddess, Logan I really wish you wouldn't..."

"Ya are ta me." He said, stunning me beyond belief, and I quickly cut off my protests. "So beautiful, and feirce and now tarnished and marred by me." He said as his gaze again fell to the wound on my neck.

"I thought it meant something else." I say with downcast eyes.

"Oh trust me ya don't want to know what it means, what I have done." He say gently, tenderly stroking my neck wound. I lifted my head, my tears now evident.

"You did not mean it then, you didn't, don't want it, wish you could take it all back." I spat out defensively, sniffing and wiping back any impending tears. "You are not obliged to do anything you don't care to do Logan." I hiss in anger, not meaning to sound so angry and hurt, not turly understanding why I was so, and from the stunned look on Logan's face he too was surprised. "So, we can just forget this ever happened." I say as I spun on my heels and stalked towards the door.

"Storm, wait." What did he just say, had I heard right I was unsure, not that it matter for without thinking I had sent a bolt down and slammed him against a far wall. His hair and clothes smoked as he sat slumped against the wall, staring up at me in shock.

"So we're back to the formalities I see. fine, 'Wolverine'." I hissed through gritted teeth as I watched the now knowing expression that crossed his face. He knew he had messed up by calling me by my combat name, especially after what had just occurred between us. "Let's forget last night, and our earlier events today, ever happened, and never speak of it again." He sank his head down.

"If that's what ya want darlin." He said.

"Good I'm glad we understand each other, now if you'll excuse me I have a class in less then an hour." I moved to the door, which didn't open, then remembered Logan had locked us in the room. So I look back at him as he remained on the floor against the wall.

"Computer, security override, password 'Silverfox' Reboot all the systems." He said sounding defeated, something I had never heard in his voice before, and for a second I regretted what I had just said to him, and the Ice Queen routine I now put on.

"Password comfired...rebooting all systems." The computer automated voice comfirmed. And As suddenly as they disappeared the lights and computer terminals lit up. The door that I now stood before swished open and I quickly bolted through them, running down the corridor, up the stairs, and not stopping until I was in my room, locked in my sancutary, where I crumbled to the floor and began to cry. I hadn't sat in my sorrow for long, before I heard a soft tap on the door. "Ororo?" A feminine voice called from the other side of the door, and I sigh not really caring to deal with this at the moment. "It's Jean, may I come in please?"

"Yes Jean, come in." I say, not even bothering to cover up the fact that I was crying, and in pain. She immediately entered the room and moved to hug me. I sometimes hate that she knows what's going on in
my head, I find it somewhat intrusive at time, though I know it's a part of her powers and is unintentional, but still.

"What happened?" She asked with true concern.

"I do not wish to talk about it, not now." I say mustering a smile, hoping it's enough to appease her into not pushing me.

"Ok, but you know I'm here for you…"

"I know but this is something that Logan and I must work out ourselves, and I hope you will respect that." She gave a nod and I inwardly sighed, knowing that she would respect my wishes, but now Scott was another matter all together. "And could you please not mention this to Scott." Again Jean nods as she stands to leave. "Thank you."




Logan entered the kitchen, and moved to the fridge for a beer. Scott had been sitting reading over a report the Professor had given him on new upgrades for their security systems. He looked up as Logan entered, taking notice of his disarray.

"What happened to you?" Scott asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Don't ask, unless ya'd like me to do a re-enactment on ya." Logan said in a near growl as he twisted the cap from the beer, and then poured the golden liquid down his throat.

"Well looks like someone set you on fire…" Scott said his merriment at Logan expense instantly leaving his body as he now stood and glared at Logan. "Did Storm do that to you?" He asked and Logan didn't respond but simply glared back. "What the hell did you do to Storm, if you hurt her…"

"You'll what?" Logan asked now snarling and crouching as if readying himself to pounce. "It aint none of yer business anyhow, Ro's a big girl, and last I checked Jean was your girl."

"Yes but Storm is my friend,"

"Well she's mine too, so butt out. What's going on between Ro and I, it's our business."

"What the hell…" At the moment Jean entered the room.

"Scott!" She said moving to him and placing her hand on his arm. "Logan is right, It's between he and Ororo, not our concern."

"But she's our friend and if `he's' hurt her…"

"Do your dance one-eye, please my knuckles are itchin for ya." Logan said growling and panting now.

"Scott I was just with Ororo, and she asked that `we' stay out of this." Jean said causing Logan to calm a bit and look at her.

"Ya saw Ro, how is she?" He asked with pained, concerned eyes.

"She was upset and crying." Jean answered and Logan closed his eyes and clinched his jaws, at the idea that he had hurt Ororo enough to make her cry.

"I betta go talk with her." Logan said downing the rest of his beer, and tossing the empty bottle in the trash as he passed it.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," Scott said, folding his arms across his chest.

"Good thing I don't give a shit about what ya think," Logan threw at Scott as he walked out the room, and up the stairs taking them two at the time. It wasn't long before he was in front of Ororo's room.




There came another knock at the door, and I suddenly hate living in the mansion with so many other people, for it made it nearly impossible to be alone, especially since several of my roommates could tell when I was hurting and wanted to make me feel better. The thing they didn't seem to understand is that I didn't want to feel better, not now. No now I wanted to sit here in my sanctuary crying my eyes out. "Go away, please just leave me alone." I say, sobbing.

"Can't do that darlin," I hear a gruff voice speak through the door. My eyes shoot up and grow wide. Goddess this man had balls. Had I not just blasted him with lightning, which would have scared off most, but this was Logan, and he didn't scare easily. I sit, not breathing as I watched the door, hoping he would leave. "I aint leaving Ro til we talk this out." He says as if reading my own thoughts. I swear sometimes I think his healing factor isn't the only mutation he had, that he too, like jean and the Professor could read minds. I remain silent, contemplating what to do. "Please Ro, please let me in." I sigh heavily as I stand and make my way to the door, unlocking it, before I go back to my bed and plop down upon it. In only seconds Logan is opening the door and sticking his head in first, I suppose to see just how mad I am and if I had another bolt of lightning waiting for him, smart man.

"What do you want," I asked icily, and as if taking that as an invite he walks completely into my room, closing the door behind him and then leaned against it.

"I'm sorry Ro." He said and though I can tell he's being sincere it doesn't appease my anger and hurt, and I simply continue to glare at him. "What I said before…well we both know I'm an ass sometimes," At
this I arch a brow as I stared at him. "Ok," He chuckles a bit looking down at his feet then back up at me. "I'm an ass most of the time, but I don't mean nothing by it, it's just the way I am, it's me Ro."

"You can be quite cruel sometimes," I said in a low voice but I know he can hear me.

"I know, I'm sorry tha last thing I ever want ta do is hurt ya…make ya cry." Now he's speaking in a low tone and I find myself straining to hear him. "What happened in the training room, it shouldn't have…"

"I got that Logan, I understand that you did not want it to happen. Like I said we could forget it ever did if you want…"

"I don't want ta forget…" He said in a growl now as he runs his hands roughly through his wild mane in frustration.

"Then what do you want Logan?" I ask truly wanting to hear once in for all how he truly felt.

"Right now, ta take ya right here on this floor, ta cover ya body with my bite marks…" He said as his eyes fall to the spot on my neck, which displayed the bruise from his earlier bite. I feel a lump forming in my throat now and I swallow it down as I watch him slowly move to me. "It would be wrong, just like it was wrong of me ta bite ya in the first place…I shouldn't have bitten ya without…" He paused and kneeled before me, grasping my hands in his, and staring at them. I wait, wanting to hear him out. "I shoulda told ya what it means, how it changes things…" He says now looking up into my eyes, clearly asking me with his eyes if I understand and I do somewhat.

"It's a mating thing Logan I know this, it's a way a male animal claims a mate." I say and can see from the expression on his face, he's somewhat stunned that I knew this and even more taken aback that in knowing I still allowed him to do it.

"Yeah that's part of it, but not all."

"So tell me, what else is there?"

"It's about territory and possession." Logan said as he leans into me in a stalking manner. "I'll want you like nothing else, crave you. I'll have you and no one else can, I won't allow it, ever." These words send chills through me, not just what he says or the way he says it, but the intensity of his stare as he speaks. "Ya understand what I'm telling ya Ro?" He asks, jarring me back from my daze, and he is right in front of me, nearly nose-to-nose.

"It is like…" I try to speak but find it difficult with him so close.

"Like a marriage, but there aint no divorcing." He finishes and reaches out to me, stroking my hair from my face. He leans in to kiss me but I pull away, only to have him grasp and firmly grip my face in both his hands. "It also means I won't take no fer an answer, Ro." He said as he covered my mouth with his. I lose myself, which I find is so easy with Logan.

"Mmmmhhmmm, Logan, no." I protest and in a very weak attempt, try pushing him away, but to no avail.

"Yes." He growls into my mouth as he pulled at my clothes with a newfound urgency. He moved onto me, pushing me back against the bed as he crawled up above me, positioning himself between my thighs, and again I moan deeply as the bulge in his jeans rub against my now wide open crotch. Logan used one of his hands to hold a tight grip in my hair, allowing him to pull my head back and hold me against his
increasingly bruising kisses, while his other hand is down my leg, pulling at my skirt. A part of me wants to fight, not to be so at ease with Logan's roughness, to let him know that I will not be taken in any manner and at any time or place `he' chooses, that I am in as much control as he. However I find all this difficult to do in my current state, and with the compounding weight of Logan's chest pressing against mine. Logan suddenly pulls his mouth away from mine, I guess sensing that I need air, but his hands and mouth continue their assault on my body, with his mouth now on my neck, suckling the wound he had placed there earlier, and his hands now inside my panties, with two of his fingers rubbing around my swollen lips and clit. I gasp at the sensation, the pleasure and the pain it invokes in me, and I am painfully aware of the fact that my body is not ready for another round with him.

"Logan, we cannot…I cannot, not again, not so soon…" I whisper my pleas to him, but they seem to go unnoticed. "Logan…" I call out softly and get a grunt in response. He is moving though I cannot see
what he is doing, not until his hot stiff rod is sticking into my inner thigh, do I become aware that Logan has freed himself, and his rock hard cock is now seeking its entrance, in me. My eyes widen in terror and with newfound strength I push at Logan. "No, Logan I cannot," He only growls at me and grips my hair tightly, causing me to wince in pain. He was not kidding about `not taking no for an answer'. "Logan please, I am swollen, it will hurt, I cannot, please." I beg and I think that some small part of Logan, not this primal, version but the normal arrogant, brash yet sweet and kind hearted, Logan hears me for he loosens his grip and lifts some of his weight from me. He slowly begins kissing my neck and then my collarbone, moving down towards my breast, ripping open my newly acquired blouse, much in the same manner he had done the other one earlier, he shall definitely be taking me on a shopping trip soon I mentally note. It is the hot moistness of his mouth on my now exposed
nipple that snaps me from my thoughts of a new wardrobe. Goddess this man is wonderful; the feel of him, the smell of him, and even though I know I am in not shape to take him on again, I find my body
readying itself to do just that, which I think is Logan's plan as his mouth descends further down my body, settling in between my open thighs. I gasp, as I realize what his intentions were, and I instantly try to shut them, but he stills me and continues to kiss my inner thigh. "Logan…" I whimper. "Don't."

"Why tha hell not?" He stops to ask and I can tell by his tone that he is quite irritated.

"I have never…no one has ever…done `that' before." I reply coyly, not only embarrassed by what I was saying but also having to say it to him.

"Good, then I can be the first." Logan replies as he moves his mouth back to my inner thigh, trailing his tongue as he moves upward to my very core, and again in my nervousness I try to close my legs. "I told ya Ro, I won't take no fer an answer, just relax. Let me taste ya. I wanna taste ya Ro." Goddess I never realized until this moment just how beautiful Logan's eyes are, and how much of his emotions are reflected there and it's enough to Aleve my fears and I relax as he instructed. I lay back willing myself to relax as I stare up and out of my sky window, but I jump the second I feel Logan's tongue at my opening, prying my lips open.

"Ahhhh…Goddess!" I say in a strangled cry as I dig my nails in the sheets upon my bed, my back arching off the bed, wanting to get closer to Logan, and the exquisite things he was doing to my still aching center. I feel his strong hand on my abdomen, pushing me back down and stilling me. I feel Logan insert his tongue inside my hot walls and I instinctively grab a handful of his hair, yanking him to me, smothering him in me. He didn't seem to mind as he devoured me,
nipping and licking and flicking his tongue against my clit. I feel a warmth wash over me, starting in my toes and working its way up my body. I knew I was near as I'm sure did Logan, as I thrashed about the bed wildly, wanting release and wanting him never to stop. I was lost in a zone that place in between aching and ecstasy, between crying and laughing. So lost that I hadn't realize until it didn't matter that Logan had shifted his position, and was now thrusting into me. "Uhhhhh!" I yelp stunned by the sudden intrusion and by the fact that it wasn't at all as painful as I thought it would be, given that I was very wet now and as I said, in a zone, which I suspect was Logan's intent.

"Mine." Logan growls to me as he hovers above me, thrusting into me in an increasingly fevered manner. "Mine." He repeats over and over with each thrust, and I lay simply staring up at him, mouth open to speak but finding no words, nor the strength to speak them. "Mine, mine, mine." He continues to grunt as another wave strikes me, causing my eyes to roll into my head at the sensation, and then it hits me that point of no return when you feel like you're free
falling yet you are unafraid. When nothing else in the world matters except the feeling you are drowning in, I was there, even as Logan pounded into me mercilessly. "Mine." He repeats gripping the top of
my head, grabbing a fist full of my hair to gain more leverage to get deeper inside me.

"Yes!" I moan, gripping his ass with both my hands, helping him in his quest to gain more access into me.

"Mine"

"Yes! Yes!" I nearly scream as my own thrusts begin to synchronize that of his. And then I fall. "Goddesssss! Uhhhnngg!" And at that moment, I do not know why but I felt compelled to leave my own mark, claiming Logan as it were, and so I bite into his shoulder, enticing a roar from him, sending him over the edge with me. "Mine." I say in a winded voice as I clutched Logan, who had collapsed upon me, his head
resting against my chest. I gently stroked his dampened hair as we lay tangled in each other's arms, sated as one. Goddess what have I gotten myself into, and why am I not afraid?




So here we are, déjà vu, the morning after, the morning after. So what has changed? Some things definitely have changed, so I discovered last night as Logan lay inside me, beside, behind, and nearly every other place imaginable. I knew it by the way he looked at me and spoke to me, so softly I had to strain to hear him, and Goddess the things he said. So unlike him, or the `him' I had made him out to be. Yes we were now `something' other then what we were just two days ago, but what, I am not too sure. Now I stand in my bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror, looking to see any noticeable change. Well I look the same, never mind the wild hair and dark circle due to a night lacking of sleep. Not that I am complaining, not at all. I do however feel differently, my skin still tingles all over from the things Logan did to me with his mouth and hands. Not to mention the dull ache that started in my womb and worked its way out between my thighs. I find my hands roaming down there where it aches, tracing the very spot Logan had pinched and invoked a scream and lightning so bright, one would swear it was daybreak, though it was only two in the morning. No, I do not have time for this; I have classes in less then two hours, which I suspect will be spent entirely in a hot shower.

I move to the tub and set the water just to my liking, very hot but not hot enough to blister. Slipping from my robe I step into the shower and sigh with a smile as the hot water washes over me, somehow cleansing me inside and out, and I close my eyes and get lost in the sensations and feel of the heat pouring over my body and beads rolling down it. I am lost, so lost in this new paradise that I do not feel the presences that is now standing just behind me, not until a calloused hand rubbing across my breast alert me to the intruder, and I gasp startled and turn to find Logan standing there smirking at me.

"Ya know you really don't have ta do that darlin." He speaks as he takes a step towards me, causing me to step back and against the wall beneath the showerhead. He dips his own head into the spraying water letting it cascade over him for a moment before lifting his head and staring at me with a smile on his face, and what a sexy smile it is. "There aint a spot on your body I don't have memorized." He said
his words dripping like honey over my body, and I slowly drop my arms, which I was using in a vain attempt at covering myself. It really was silly after last night, all the things we had done. "That's my girl." Logan said as he pulled me against his hard
chest and then proceeded to work the water through my thick hair. He then reached up for my shampoo. It had not dawned on me what he was doing, I myself was still repeated in my head his words, `My girl',
it wasn't until the intense smell of Vanilla surrounded me that I realized he was washing my hair, raking his fingers through my tresses, scratching the scalp, and then gently tugging my head back to rinse it all out. Goddess how could I have been so wrong about the kind of man he was. Once my hair is rinsed of all the shampoo Logan reaches for the soap, which is of a ginseng variety, and he slowly begins to wash my body, slowly running the bar across my skin, and
again I am lost to the sensations overtaking me and I close my eyes and let him take total control. "If ya keep doin that were gonna be here all day." Logan's gruff voice made me open my eyes and look at him in confusion. My questioning stare is answered when he dips two of his fingers in between my legs, inserting them deep within me.

"Uhhg," I groan and then whimper when he pulled them out, and stuck them in his mouth.

"You're wet, ya want somethin?" Logan asked arching his brow and for a split second I was tempted to give in, before I remembered I had classes in less then two…make that one-hour.

"No," I shake my head and place my hand against his chest pushing him back. "I cannot Logan." I say as he grips my wrist and moves closer.

"No?" He speaks in a near growl. "Told ya I won't take no fer an answer." He said as he gently shoved me against the wall, and leaned into me, burying his face in my breast, licking and suckling the nipple. I knew there was no need to protest, and so I leaned into his body, closed my eyes and let him feast upon me as the now warm water cascaded over our bodies.




"Logan," I gasp in a whisper. "Logan stop it this instant." I demanded shoving him away as we finally made our way down the staircase. "I have to get to my History class and you also have a combat class to teach." I say trying to sound stern.

"We've got thirty minutes." He mumbles as his lips are buried in the nook of my neck.

"You truly are insatiable." I giggle. "But no, we cannot." I said as I wiggled from his embrace, and just in time as Marie and Bobby were just coming down the stairs behind us.

"Good morning, Logan and Miss Monroe." Marie greeted us, though Logan never turned to acknowledge her.

"Good morning Marie, Bobby you two are headed for class now, I hope." I said giving them a stern look while trying hard to avoid Logan's stare, which burned into me.

"Yes, Miss Monroe, we're headin there right now. See ya there." Marie threw over her shoulder as she and Bobby bounced down the stairs. I move to follow them, but Logan shoots his arm out, against the wall
blocking my path.

"Logan," I shoved at his arm and gain a growl for my effort. "I have to get to class, we cannot…"

"Lunch." He said abruptly as he turned from me and headed down the stairs himself, and I look after him, questioning his statement, but he simply keeps on walking. With a shrug I head to my class for my
day of sessions.





You must login () to review.