"What?"

"Aww, come on Stormy, do Gambit dis one favor."

"I'm sorry, Gambit. Exactly what is it that you need of me?" I had been in my classroom, partly working partly hiding, going out of my mind wondering what Logan was up to, as I nervously watched the clock. It was 11:45, Goddess just fifteen minutes. And what in the world is Gambit going on about?

"Gambit jus need a little snow fall, fo tha night. I have a romantic evening planned fo me and Marie."

"Gambit I cannot use my powers for such useless means."

"It is not useless, Cherie. It will surely help me in my mission to have Marie." How in the world could my judgment of men be so off? Here just days ago I thought Logan to be a brutish, ill mannered, bastard and Gambit to be a charming gentleman.

"You want me to help you to get in to Rogue's pants?" I asked not quiet believing his nerve. He had balls, big ones. I am not sure what is more stupid, him asking `me' to help him, or him actually trying to get with Rogue in such a manner.

"Well, Gambit has a nice, romantic evening planned; dinner, wine, candle light…"

"All in the hopes to get into Rogue's pants?" I repeated arching my brow. His silence said it all. "Gambit please leave, I have a lot of work to do." I said as I rolled my eyes from this sad excuse for a man and back down to my work.

"Aww, come on Stormy." He pathetically pleaded, as he reached out and stroked my hair, and I instantly shoved his hands away.

"No." I said firmly as he hopped from my desk where he had been lounging and moved around to stand behind me. He placed both his hands on my shoulders, firmly rubbing them. I have to admit it felt wonderful, but a vain attempt at sweet-talking. "Gambit, I said no, now please go away."

"Ya herd her, Gumbo." A gruff voice spoke from the door, and both Gambit and I turned our attention there. Standing there in all of his magnificent glory was Logan, that beautiful man. I find I cannot help
but to gaze at him, with what I am sure looked to be lust filled eyes, and I am instantly wet between my legs.

"Gambit jus asking fo Stormy's help, Mon ami."

"And I said no." I replied never taking my eyes from Logan's, which are also locked onto mine.

"There, ya got yer answer, ya can leave now." Logan said as he then leaned against the doorframe, folding his arms across his chest. "Ro and I got a lunch date, and yer eatin up our time."

"Excuse moi." Gambit said throwing his hands up as he headed for the door, he paused a moment throwing me another pleading look.

"No." I said again and defeated Gambit walked out as Logan walked in. "So," I began feeling awkward being alone with him, which is crazy considering our earlier sexcapades. "Shall we go down to the dining room and join the others, or out into town?" I asked casually, hoping my nervousness didn't not show. I stood and looked at Logan nonchalantly as he pulled the door closed. When I hear the click of the lock I had to swallow down a lump that it caused in my throat.

"Too hungry and I don't wanna audience." He said as he slowly moved further into the room, in a stalking manner and I stood transfixed, staring at his every move. "I wanna eat here." He said looking me up
and down. "What did Gumbo want?" Logan questioned now standing directly in front of my desk.

"Ah…he wanted me to use my powers, make snowfall." I spoke hoarsely my throat suddenly dry, as Logan moved around the desk to stand right behind me, and I froze.

"I don't know darlin, he looked a little close and intimate ta me." He reached out and moved my hair back over my shoulder, away from my neck, exposing it.

"That is just Gambit's way of begging. It does not work on me." I said and then gasped as a slight pain hit my head, as Logan grabbed a handful of my hair into his hand, pulled my head to the side, exposing my neck more. His action did not hurt as so much as it shocked and surprised me, but I did not protest. If truth be told a part of me liked it, the raw possession of it.

"Good, cause I aint inta sharing." He declared and then leaned down to lick and nip at my neck, and I moaned despite myself. "Now, I'm starved. Gotta eat." He said as he turned me to face him, his face covered
with a smirk. Suddenly I feel myself stumbling back and falling into my seat, my breath being knocked from me at the force.

"Logan…" I began to curse and protest, but the feel of calloused hands on my thighs quieted me as I stared down to find Logan in between my legs. "What are you doing?" I asked the obvious, and then clamped my legs together in a vain attempt at keeping him out.

"I'm gonna eat lunch darlin." He said with that damn smirk on his face again. "And it smells like ya got something sweet cookin fer me."

"No, Logan you cannot, we cannot, not here."

"What did I tell ya about no? Ro, we can do this nice and you'll love it or it can be rough and you'll still love it. Either way we're doin it and yer gonna love it." What is this power that Logan has over me. I say no and I mean it, Goddess help me I do, yet my legs open of their on devise. "That's my girl," He teased with a snide grin before he hiked up my skirt.

SNIKT!

And there goes another pair of expensive panties. We are definitely going on a shopping trip and soon. "Ya know ya shudn't bother wearing these." He speaks dangling my under garment on one of his claws.

"Well I think those were my last pair anyways." I said sending him a playful glare and he chuckles, I had never noticed the way his face lights up when he smiled, due to the fact that he hardly ever smiled.
It is refreshing to see, and even more pleasing to know I have been the cause of it. He used his hands, placing them on the insides of my legs, parting them wider. I watched him, holding my breath and gripping
at the arm of my chair, in anticipation. His face disappeared, and what he was doing with his lips, tongue, and teeth, caused me to arch nearly completely out of my chair at the shock it sent through me. This is without a doubt the best lunch I have ever had.




It was one o’clock and I sat nervously as the students file dinto the class, each taking their seats. I wondered if I look disheveled, was my hair wild, did the room smell like two people had just had wild animalistic sex within it. Then I look edup and there just outside the door, leaning against the far wall was Logan, and my body reacted as I bit down a moan. Goddess what had this man done to me, I pondered as I stood and made my way to the door with the intent to close it. I avoided his eyes, knowing that if I looked at him I’d be lost.

“Dinner.” He spoke out just loud enough that I could hear him, and I looked up at him with wide eyes, wondering if dinner would be anything like lunch. “7:30 sharp, where a black number, tight that’ll show off those gorgeous legs.” And just like that he walked off to leave me stunned and wondering after him, and also anticipating what he had planned.




I stood staring at myself in my full-length mirror, wearing a black cocktail dress that completely covered my chest but had an open back, nearly down to my backside. Goddess, I had followed Logan’s details on my attire to the tee. What has this man done to me? I did not think long on it before a soft knock came at my door. I nervously took a deep breath before moving to the door and opening it.

“Wow, Miss. Munroe, you look awesome.” Rogue exclaimed, placing her hand to her chest dramatically.

“Thank you Rogue, did you need something?” I asked curious as to why she was there and anxious to be rid of her before Logan arrived.

“Yeah, Logan told me ta let ya know he was waiting downstairs fer ya.”

“He did, he is?” I stuttered taken aback that he was waiting downstairs where no doubt everyone was, when did we get to ‘that’ stage? Up until that point our relationship had been behind closed doors and in a hushed whisper.

“Ya might want ta hurry, ya know Logan’s not much with patience.” Rogue said as she turned to leave but then turned back to where I still stood in the door and said. “Ah really do think ya look amazing Miss Munroe.” I blushed hard at her words as I grabbed my purse from my bed and followed out after her. Once I made it to the top of the stairs that lead down to the parlor and main entrance, I took another deep breath and descended the stairs and stumbled a bit when my eyes fall to Logan, who stood down in the parlor near the door, and he is wearing a tux. I must say it again for I can hardly believe it myself he is wearing a tux and looking damn fine in it. And of course he is surrounded by some of the students, picking and prodding over him, no doubt giving him a hard time and I can see him growling and cursing at them, that is until he spotted me as I now stood at the foot of the stairs. His mouth dropped a bit, which I instantly noticed but did not know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. “Logan,” I greeted him but he didn’t reply but simply stared, the students however had much to say, as they focused their attention to me, throwing whistles and complimentary comments, which invoked a deep blush from me and a surprising growl from Logan, and all eyes fall to him.

“Back off crumb snatchers, she’s wit me.” He said as he moved to me grasping my hand and pulling me towards the door. “I guess I forgot tha part about showing a lot of cleavage,” He mumbled into my ear, commenting on my seemingly plain cocktail dress.

“What, you do not like my dress?” I asked as I make a point to move out the door ahead of him to show off my bare back, and when I heard a sharp intake of breath and then a low growl, I smiled knowing the dress was a perfect choice and had gotten just the reaction I wanted. I was definitely looking forward to what the night would bring.





You must login () to review.