I caught myself gasping as we exited the mansion and I found a stretched limo and driver waiting for us. Just when I thought that Logan couldn’t surprise me any further. I turn to him with what must have looked like a goofy smile to him, but before I could make any comments about how surprised I was, or how sweet I thought him to be, Logan cut me off.

“I’m gonna need both hands darlin, and definitely after seeing you in that dress.” He said and I looked at him now curiously wondering what he meant, as he ushered me down the steps to the limo, where the driver stood holding the door open for us. As I found a seat within the vast, classy and fully stocked limo I couldn’t help but touch all the knick knacks, much like a kid stepping foot inside a candy store for the first time. I had barely noticed that Logan was sitting beside me smiling and chuckling to himself at my behavior, nor had I noticed that the limo had started moving. “So, I take it you like?” Logan asked and all I could do is simply nod my head as my smile grew wider, and after a few more seconds inspecting every compartment I settled back beside Logan.

“What possessed you to get a limo Logan?” I asked hoping I didn’t sound unappreciative to the gesture.

“Don’t know, this is my ‘first’, first date darlin, at least the first I can remember…suppose I saw it done on some TV show. It aint too much?”

“Not at all, I have never ridden in a limo before.” I said excitedly.

“Good to know.” Logan said as he reached out and grasped my arm and tugged me to him. He then leaned in slowly as he stared directly into my eyes and then he slowly enveloped my mouth into a searing sensual kiss and I gushed, instantly wetting my inner thighs with my juices, which I could tell by the way he suddenly growled Logan had smelled. Once he was sated with kissing my lips he lowered his mouth to my neck and across my collarbone, and I instinctively closed my eyes and threw my head back, unrestricting his path. With one hand he gripped me closer to him while using the other hand to pull at the neckline of my dress, which easily pulled from my shoulder to expose my bear breast. Logan paused only a second to throw me a pleased smile before he dipped his head and took my left nipple into his mouth.

“Suuuusssssss!” I hissed as he suckled me, twirling his tongue around my nipple and then removing his mouth briefly to blow cool air across the now moist area. He didn’t neglect to give attention to my other nipple as he took it into his mouth and repeated the same act he had performed on the other. With his right hand, which had been resting upon my left thigh, he slid down and underneath my dress, and then he let out a low rumble in his chest upon discovering I didn’t bother wearing any panties. With his fingertips he tickled my opening and then swiftly thrust two of his fingers deep inside me. “Uhnnnn!” I gasp out as I bucked against him, and it suddenly hit me what Logan meant when he had said he needed two hands. It was as if he had ignited me, for my own hands began to explore and pull and tug at his shirt, trying to open it, needing to feel his heated flesh against my hands. Logan helped me with my task, as he removed his hands from my body only long enough to tug his shirt free from his trousers, and then allowing me to do the rest. I set about unbuttoning his shirt and when I finally got it opened, I raked my fingertips through the thick hairs infesting his chest. I decided to return the favor and I lowered my head and grasped one of Logan’s erect nipples into my mouth. The way he threw his head back and groaned told me he enjoyed it just as much as I had. I wasn’t allowed to linger there long, with Logan I discovered I never got to linger anywhere long. He now had his hands on my waist, lifting me and settling me down to straddle his lap, and once again he latched onto my breast, which were now right before his mouth. He moved back and forth between them, licking, sucking, and nipping. I cradled his head to my chest, keeping him close and my hips gyrated and I ground my wet mound on the huge bulge in Logan’s lap. I reached down and began undoing his belt and then unzipping his pants, freeing his enlarged member, which settled upright against Logan’s abdomen. Before I could grasp it, with the intent of burying it inside me, Logan grasped and stilled my hands, with one of his own hands, while reaching out with his free one to press the button to the intercom.

“Hey driver, our reservations aint for another hour and a half, so drive around and eat up some time.”

“Yes sir,” The driver replied back and my senses started to come back to me, that we were making love in a car and the driver of said car was just on the other side of some glass. I sat up some on my knee trying to remove myself from Logan’s lap, but before I could Logan had latched his hands onto my hips, and guided me back down, impaling me with his very erect member.

“Unnnnhggg!” I groaned and gasped out, as I adjusted physically and mentally to the sudden intrusion into my body. Logan stilled his movements, allowing me to catch my breath literally. And within seconds the pain subsided to indescribable pleasure as unlocked a wantonness I wasn’t aware existed within me, and I slowly began to ride Logan. And judging by the look on Logan’s face, a look of shock and awe, I could tell he hadn’t expected me to make such a brazen move. My senses seemed to become heightened, everything from the way Logan looked at me through passion filled eyes, his touch and the way he hit ‘that’ spot every time I came down upon his lap. It all set me off and I began thrashing about like a mad wild woman. I neared my climax and increased my thrusting and bouncing. My hair was now limp and damp, laying wildly about my face and shoulders, my skin glistened with a light sheen of perspiration, and my voice became a deep throaty growl, as I howled out louder and louder, until I exploded, feeling as if I shattered into a million pieces. My limp body fell forward resting all my weight upon Logan’s shoulder. Logan never allowed me rest as he flipped me onto my back and settled himself atop and between my legs. I don’t think he missed a beat, as he thrust into me seeking his own release and once again causing another climax to build within me. Within moments Logan found his release and I found mine once again, and it left my entire body quivering and aching for rest as well as another round. Logan much have felt the same for he reached up and pressed the button to the driver.

“Driver, we’ve decided not to go to the restaurant so just keep driving around for a couple more hours.” Logan said gaining a ‘yes sir’ from the driver and a perplexed look from me, which he answered by saying. “I wanna eat in.” He said as he then slid down my body and…Goddessssssss!





You must login () to review.