Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been a minute I know but renewed interest on FF.net has inspired me to update.
It is true, initially I had been angered by Logan’s response to my confessions of affection for him, or more accurately his lack of response. However, the more I stood in my loft staring at the closed door Logan had just exited through, I found that my anger soon turned into embarrassment. I felt like I could not face him and even contemplated calling off our lunch date. But that would be like punishing Logan and for what; he truly had not done anything wrong. And honestly what did I expect of him, him bring me candies and roses, as he dropped onto his knee professing his undying love for me and only me? This is Logan and he definitely was not the touchy, feely type who talked about his feelings and I actually find that a very attractive feature about him. Also had I not just told Jean not even an hour before how I didn’t expect anything of Logan except his company? So I ignored my bruised ego and the overwhelming desire to hide from Logan, and I threw on a pair of cut-off shorts and a tank top and headed down to the garage.



When I entered the garage I found Logan already elbow deep into the engine. His hands and face covered with black greasy smears and beads of sweat glistened on the muscles of his arms, while his dampened wife beater clung to his broad back. Goddess this man is absolute perfection and his magnificence demanded an audience. Just watching him made me want him. I had always chuckled at the romance novels where the heroine ‘throbbed’ with want, for I had always thought it a silly notion. I now know that my giggles were due to my inexperience, because I had never throbbed for anyone, at least not until Logan. I throbbed as I stood there just inside the garage, and the shocks sent through me almost made my knees buckle. And damn Logan’s heightened senses because I knew he could smell the wetness and lust rolling off of me, when he turned and locked his glossy gray eyes onto me, as the corner of his mouth curled.



“I thought you came down to help me fix my jeep,” He said as he stood upright and grasps a nearby towel and wiped at his hands and face. “Looking like ya do and smelling like ya do is being very counter productive.”



“You should not be so easily distracted,” I replied with a smile. “I am here and I am at your service.” I replied saucily as I walked closer to him, swaying my hip more than necessary. I focused my eyes onto the jeep, purposely avoiding Logan’s predatory gaze.



“That aint the best choice of words to use with me right now, darlin.” He chuckled.



“Oh, and why not you no longer want me…” I turned to look at him as I teased him and gasped a bit when I see just how close he is now, and I had not even heard or noticed his movements.



“Oh I want you, very much,” Logan said as he reached out and stroked at my hair. “Too much.” He continued and the words brought a slight frown to his face as if he were bothered by the idea.



“So where do you want me?” I asked innocently hoping to change the subject and dispel the lust quickly filling the area. However, I can tell simply by the way Logan’s brows instantly rose up and by the way his lips formed a smile, that he had misunderstood my intention. But before I could correct myself Logan had had me face up in the backseat of one of Scott’s cars, his body and lips firmly latched onto mine. For just a moment I gave in and allowed the ravaging, before the need to breath allowed for a cooler head. “Logan,” I whispered to him even though we were the only ones in the huge garage. “Logan we cannot do this, we must stop.” I tried to be the voice of reason but I knew that the tone of my voice and the way my hands pulled at him and my legs interlocked around his waist, that I was more wanton of than repelled by his advances. His response was to tug down the front on my tank top and wrap his mouth around one of my breasts, and I arched into him. Then as suddenly as it all began it ended. Logan snapped his head up and extracted himself from my body and out of the car.



“Someone’s coming,” He said gruffly as he held out his hand to me, which I grabbed and quickly shuffled from the car, closing the door just as Scott and Jean entered the garage.



“What are you two doing down here?” Scott asked as he led the way to his roadster, and I sighed in relief that he wasn’t taking the car Logan and I had nearly had sex in. Not that we had gotten far enough to leave any evidence.



“What’s it look like?” Logan asked clearly irritated as he leaned against the front of his jeep and folded his arms across his chest. I probably would have swoon had I not noticed the way Jean’s eyes settled onto Logan’s frame lustfully.



“We are working on Logan’s Jeep,” I responded and it had the effect I had expected, Jean snapped her eyes onto me and swiftly plastered an innocent smile on her face.



“Wait you two turned down our lunch date so you can come in here and work on a car.” Scott asked as he shook his head slightly.



“Oh leave them alone Scott. I think we all know Logan it’s the social type and beside not every girl needs romantic dates.” Jean stated and I knew she was taking a shot at me for my earlier shot at her and I thought, ‘touché sister’. Logan seemed to be ignoring the conversation entirely as he disappeared around the side of the jeep. His seeming disinterest irked me a bit.



“I suppose not,” Scott concurred and then mumbled. “But if he’d expecting ‘dessert’ he better come up with better date ideas.” Scott’s crack earned him a giggle from Jean and an icy glare from me. I know his words were only intended to put down Logan but his efforts only added salt to the wound I had gotten earlier in my room with my confession to Logan.



“I’ve been around for a long time bub, and I know how to wine and dine with the best of them.” Logan’s voice spoke out from right behind me and I jumped a little, the man has stealth of the likes I have never seen, and I grew up in a land where all the predators are silent and deadly. “Granted the garage aint the most romantic setting,” He continued as he moved and set a large picnic basket overflowing with food and a couple of bottles of wine, which he had hidden in his jeep down by his feet. “But having ‘Ro’s company makes up for it.” Logan stated as he flicked open the checkered blanket he held and let it bellow and then settle down onto the floor. I know I was grinning like an idiot because 1. Scott had to eat well-deserved crow, 2. Jean was struggling to hide her envy, and 3. Logan had made me feel so special and all with a very simple gesture; a picnic lunch. “Oh and as for dessert I gets plenty, in fact I was just about to have some ‘à la ‘ro’ right there in the backseat of your car,” Logan pointed to the car parked right beside the one Scott and Jean stood by. “But ya interrupted.” Logan threw Scott a wink and a smirk. Both Scott and Jean turned beet red and although I knew I should have been angered by Logan’s crude words, but they only made me ‘throb’ and my panties wetter. Logan locked his eyes onto me and graced me with an actual smile, and I knew I had been caught again. “If two will excuse us, I think we’ll take our picnic to someplace more private with locks on the doors so there’s no further interruptions.” Logan announced as he picked up the basket, grasped my hand and then led me to the stairway that lead to the back of the mansion. I didn’t even acknowledge Scott and Jean as we passed them; no I was too focused on Logan and my need for him. I then realized that it didn’t matter if Logan never said the words back to me, it would not change the fact that I was falling in love with him.






Hours Later






This was bliss, this feeling I felt while curled up in my bed with Logan. My back was flush against his chest and his strong arms wrapped possessively around my waist. The sun was bidding the earth goodnight, and Logan and I had spent most of the day in bed. Although I had drifted on and off in between the numerous times Logan had made my body go numb from an indescribable orgasm, now I lay wide awake but with my eyes closed.



“I know yer not asleep darlin,” Logan’s raspy voice spoke softly against my ear, and the tone hinted at his exhaustion.



“No, nor am I pretending to be.” I replied as I sighed and snuggled my body closer to his. Logan welcomed me by tightening his arm around me. “But I find that I do not have the energy to do anything other than ‘this’. I think you have broken me,” I teased as I smiled and Logan chuckled a bit.



“You complaining?” He asked and then leaned down and brushed his lips against my bare shoulder.



“Oh no, no complaints. In fact you can feel free to break me anytime you like, for as long as you like. I would not mind.”



“Good ta know because I plan on doing just that.” He said and I sighed contented as a smile played on my lips as I thought on his words. Then I felt the familiar nudge and I quickly turned and settled onto my back and spread my legs to encase Logan’s bulk frame. Logan was never a man of words but more of action. So it was not surprising to learn he was the same way in the art of love making, never telling me what he wanted me to do, or what position he wanted me in. Logan is very hands on, and he would always show me exactly what he wanted. “’Ro, look at me,” He called out to me just as I felt him settle between my open thighs and I obliged him, locking my blue eyes to his gray ones. “I need you ta know something, ta understand,” He then slid deeply and completely into my hot core and we both arched back a bit and moaned at the feel of our connection. It always took me a moment to catch my breath whenever Logan’s cock stretched my womb. “This won’t be causal,” Logan began to grunt out his words as he began to thrust inside me. I whimpered and I was not sure if it was due to the sensations invoked by his words or by his movements, and in that moment did I care either way. “And it will be exclusive, do you understand?” At this point the tingles of another orgasm formed at the base of my spine and all I could do was moan. That was not satisfactory for Logan and fisted both of his hands in my hair and tugged just enough to cause discomfort but no pain. “Do ya understand ‘Ro, do ya?” He practically growled out as his thrust became more bruises, both of which I knew was due to his own orgasm approaching. “Do ya?”



“Yes!” I exclaimed just as my orgasm struck my gut and left me gasping for air. Within seconds Logan’s body collapsed upon mine but only for a second before he rolled off and onto his back, tugging me along to splay across his chest. This time my exhaustion got the better of me and I did fall asleep and when I awoke hours later, in the wee hours of the morning, I found myself alone. As I rubbed my hands across the cool sheets where Logan had been I found I have to will away tears that wanted to fall.










You must login () to review.