“Are you sure it is not too much?” I asked the same question to Rogue that I had been asking since making my purchase at Victoria’s Secret, and Rogue showed her annoyance with an eyes roll and a sigh.

“Yes, for that hundredth time ahm sure. Logan has ta be the manliest man I have ever met. And he ain’t gay right?” She asked and I had to giggle at her question as I rolled my eyes at her.

“Hardly,” I replied even though we both already knew that answer, myself from personally experience.

“Right, OK then trust me knew I tell ya he’s gonna love it, I just wish we had caught it on sale.”

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“Because when he sees you in it you probably won’t keep it on long, and Logan has no patience so I suspect he’ll either tear it or cut it right off ya. Then there goes your $75 gone to waste.” Rogue stated around a huge smile, one I found myself reflecting back at her.

“Oh I think he will tear it off, and it will be money well spent.” I said then we both erupted into a fit of laughter as we entered the mansion. Our laughter ended abruptly when we noticed Scott, Gambit, Bobby, and Logan all standing in the foyer talking. Judging by Scott’s commanding stance they were probably preparing for some mission. My eyes instantly honed onto Logan, which I find them doing a lot lately. Logan returned my gaze immediately, letting his eyes rake over my body before settling onto my eyes, and his appraisal brought the usual flush to my skin and wetness to my panties. And I could tell by the smirk that appeared on his face he could smell my juices, a fact he had shared with my earlier on in our relationship.

“Well, well wot we have here?” Gambit was to first to speak as he swaggered over to where Rogue and I stood. He was closest to Rogue and for that I was grateful because I noticed the way Logan’s pupils contracted when he moved his eyes from me to lock onto Gambit. “Did ya get anything for ole Gambit?”

“Sure, if ya like wearing lacy bras, crotchless panties, and garter belts.” Rogue announced and Logan, Gambit, Bobby, and Scott’s brows all arched up in interest.

“Cro…crotchless panties?” Bobby repeated as he swallowed several times as if trying to push down something caught in his throat.

“Sorry Bobby, ah didn’t buy any crotchless panties so don’t get your hopes up.” Rogue proclaimed with a sly smile and my eyes widen slightly as I turned them onto Rogue. I could honestly kill her for ratting me out like that.

“Stormy be a naughty girl, Gambit never knew that, but he sho do like,” Gambit said as he smiled broadly and took a step towards me and threw his arm causally across my shoulders. I rolled my eyes and smirked at the man I have always thought of as my brother more than any other. We both knew perfectly well that if I had ever actually taken Gambit up on one of his lurid offers he would head for the hills, literally, but before I could voice my thoughts Gambit disappeared. At least it seemed as if he had disappeared, one moment he was there and I must have blinked because the next second he was gone. I stood baffled for a millisecond before I turned to the noises behind me. I was truly shocked to see Gambit on the ground with Logan atop him, punching him viciously. I had not felt a nudge or even a breeze to suggest that Logan had lounged and knocked Gambit away from me. The rest standing there with me must have been just as stunned because none made a move to stop Logan’s attack upon Gambit that is until he popped his claws. That was when I dropped my bags and swiftly moved forward and grasped Logan arm with all of my might.

“Logan, no!” I cried out and tugged at him. Logan turned his wild eyes onto me and instantly retracted his claws as he stood from Gambit and clutched me by my shoulders, moving me back a bit. The look in his eyes; fury, rage, lunacy, concern all meshed together, it alarmed me.

“’Ro are ya crazy?” He bellowed at me and I can tell by his tone that he is slightly mad at me. “Ya coulda got hurt.”

“You are asking ‘me’ if I am crazy?” I asked him as I stared at him in disbelief, too dumbfounded to even care that he was manhandling me in a way I didn’t particularly care for at that particular moment. “You attacked Gambit.” Poor Gambit I thought to myself as I tried to pull away from Logan and go to Gambit who was already standing and wiping at his bloody nose. But Logan would not relinquish his hold on me.

“He’s fine.” Logan said in a lowered voice as he leered at me and the coldness in his eyes sent a chill right through me. “But if you go to him…if he touches you…he won’t be. I will finish what I started.” Logan threatened with a snarl and I knew that it was not an idle threat at all and that he meant every word. So I stood, rooted in my spot at Logan’s side too afraid to even look away to the others as they dispersed. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Rogue and Bobby were walking Gambit to the elevators, probably going down to the medlab and Scott was headed towards the Professors office, no doubt going to inform the Professor of Logan’s outburst.

“Logan what is wrong with you?” I asked hoping that my fear did not show in any way. I have not felt such unease around Logan since he first came to us years ago. “You cannot go around attacking people like that.”

“I told him, I warned him about touchin what’s mine.” Logan replied.

“I am not yours.” I said defiantly as I tilted my nose up a bit. “I do not belong to you.” He chuckled a bit and actually flashed a smile.

“Oh yes yer mine all right,” He then leaned into me and sniffed at my neck. “You most definitely belong ta me.” I snatched my arms from his grasp, angered by the way he was speaking to me and treating me.

“In case you were not aware Logan, slavery days ended long ago. I am not yours or any others property. How dare you…” I realized that my voice had risen a bit and could see the skies darkening through the nearby windows. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath before looking at Logan again. “We are lovers but just because I share my bed with you, share my body does not mean I have signed away my will over to you.”

“You ain’t shared yer bed with or given ya body ta someone else, have you?” He asked calmly as if he already knew the answer.

“What…no, of course not, I am not…”

“That kind of a woman, I know,” He cut me off. “That’s how I know this belongs to me.” He spoke more softly as he brushed the back of his knuckles from my neck, down across my breasts to my belly, before settling his hand upon my hip. “And now you belong to me too…forever.” He added and I was just about to go into another tangent about not being his property when something he said stuck in my brain. My mind replayed his exact words and locked on to ‘this’ and ‘you’ and how he was speaking as if I were two separate entities. Then I felt it, his knuckles once again grazing my belly and noticed that look in his eyes…it was a look I had never seen in Logan before, ever. It was a look of ‘awe’.

“Logan what are you saying?” There was that chuckle and that smile again.

“Damn ‘Ro, I thought you were just too scared ta say something, or looking fer the right time which is why I ain't said nothing to ya about it. But you don’t even know do you?”

“I know that you are certifiable and apparently homicidal, yes. Do I know what you are talking about no,” I answered and then he said the last thing I ever expected.

“’Ro, yer pregnant.”





You must login () to review.