“You sure about this?” his voice is gruff, his tone earnest.
“Yes,” she is strong.

“You sure darlin’,” he repeats himself, his endearment cutting through to her heart.
“Having second thoughts?” his eyes darken at her words.

“Not me,” he growls pulling her closer, her body instantly molding to his. “Just giving you one last out.”
“Don’t….uhn,” she gasps at his lips on her shoulder.

“You liked that, huh” his smirk is back. He smells her growing arousal.
“Pretty sure of yourself, aren’t you,” she manages a quip one last time.

“I am the best at what I do,” he whispers into her ear, his left hand coming to her front.
“Yesss….” She moves back and captured his lips, instantly regretting it….almost. One kiss and she turns to jelly. “Oh Goddess.”

------

“That ya are….goddess,” his voice is husky.
Lifting her, he carries her to the bed, her long legs closing around his waist.

“What are you doing to me?” she pushes at him, only to pull him closer the very instant.
He is driving her insane. Driving her wild.

Wild as he himself is.

-----

“Like I said, I am the best at what I do,” even before she knows, her top is off, his hot lips locking at her dark nub.
“Logan….please…,” she pleads, not knowing what she is pleading for.

“Tell me Ororo, what ya want…tell me darlin’,” he rises and kisses her on her lips.
“You,” she is babbling now, her hands fumbling at his jeans. “You, just you….inside….now…..”

“Relax darlin’,” he takes her hand and plants them around his neck, his own moving down to her center.
“Logan…..uhnn…Logan….now….now,” she is moaning now, her hands pulling at his hair.

“Yer ready,” his tone is questioning and informing at the same time.
“Ysss…..” she hisses, thrusting herself against his covering hand.

-----

“Uhnn….Goddess,” she cries out at the pleasurable pain of his first thrust. Its been so long, she’s almost virginal.
“How long has it been?”

“Almost a lifetime,” she twists under him.
“I’ll go slow…” he caresses her cheek. His annoying smirk coming back. “….The first time.”

“Yes, JUST the first time,” she parrots him.

“Now?” he asks again.

-----

At her nod, he begins to move inside her. Slowly at first, just as he said he would. Just as he knew, she needed it to be.

Slowly and gradually, his speed increases, each thrust entering deeper into her.

He pulls and pushes, leading her on.

Until she knows nothing but him.

Until she is as lost as him.

-----

“LOGAN,” she cries out as she comes, her fingers digging deep into his back.
Lost in him….she doesn’t see the healing wounds.

“GRRRaaa….Ororo,” he comes soon after, biting his own lips to avoid marring her perfect skin.
Lost in her….he doesn’t see her clouded eyes.

----

“Goddess….that was…..”
“…amazing”

“Again?” she feels incomplete without him.
“Yes…” he enters and completes her.

----

They have just begun….

….the night is going to be long.

TBC....





You must login () to review.