Desrobireja

In the deepest regions of space, past the Milky Way’s galactic rim where it takes millions of years for the light to reach Earth, a battle rages to determine not only life on our planet but within the four galaxies of the Milky Way, Andromeda; the Shi’ar galaxy, Canis Major and Sagittarius dwarf galaxy. This battle is between not only the Shi’ar Imperial Space Navy which holds close to two hundred ships it also includes two of the Universes most powerful beings locked in mortal combat. They are the Earthlings Charles Xavier, the wielder of the Phoenix Force and Ororo Monroe, the former Storm now holder of the Uni-Power. One wishes to remake the Universe the other wishes to protect it. All the while the Earth-Born X-Men members of HAVOC, MARVEL GIRL, BEAST, GAMBIT, LILA CHENEY, and COLUSSUS as well as the surviving Starjammers CORSAIR, HEPZIBAH, WOLVERINE, CH’OD, and SIKORSKY battle the Shi’ar Imperial Guard EARTHQUAKE, WEBWING, BLACKLIGHT, WHITENOISE, MOONDANCER, FANG, MONSTRA, MAMMOTH, HARDBALL, BLACKTHORN, WARSTAR, NIGHTSTAR, NIGHTSIDE, G-TYPE, ORACLE, and GLADIATOR.

“Face it Human you are out numbered.” Gladiator yells to his opponents Havoc and Corsair. The battlefield is unrestrained, explosions blasting all around. Havoc glows, filled with cosmic energy punching Gladiator sending him through a wall.

“Yeah we maybe out numbered Gladiator but you are out classed.” Answers Havoc as he then blasts the purple alien continually, sending him into the ground.

Meanwhile across the war zone Wolverine cuts open Fang with his adamantium claws, heading toward Mammoth. He launches at his massive opponent, his mind lost in the fury that is the beast within.

“Come little man come to mm..e” Mammoth looks down at a gapping hole now replacing where his chest cavity once was. He falls down as his fading vision focuses on the little man that jumped through him tearing out his upper chest and spine.

“Bub I don’t have time ta fool ‘round,” Wolverine runs toward his next opponent the raising Gladiator.

“Hepzibah; you, Jean and Gambit take down Oracle and G-Type. They are the telepaths.” Corsair yells through his com-link as he leaps out of the line of fire from the now approaching Blacklight.

From the air comes the bounding Beast, slamming his full weight in the back of the giant Earthquake. Ch’od though is not as lucky as he is buried under a collapsing wall.



In the air between the Imperial Starships of the Shi’ar the man who was Charles Xavier but now calls himself ONSLAUGHT battles the current CAPTIAN UNIVERSE, the mutant Storm. Each not giving an inch, unloading with incalculable power, all the while the Imperial Navy tries to plot firing resolutions at the two beings. On the Royal Starship BludRyven, the Magestrix of the Shi’ar, Cal’Syee Neramani better known as Deathbird watches the scene unfold with dread and despair. It was only seven hours since she received a directed message from a Shi’ar outpost saying that the rebel Xavier was found. The message was from none other than Hepzibah, one of the Starjammer’s. If she sent that message it could either be a trap or something deadly was happening. When the Shi’ar armada arrived only thirty minutes ago she deployed the Imperial Guard to the asteroid to capture all there, that was when she saw the two entities burst forth in heated battle. She knew the form of the Phoenix but the other she had never seen before. She knows deep in her soul that this battle will decide the fate of not only her galaxy but also the surrounding galaxies as well.

“Admiral full batteries upon the Phoenix that is our target.” Orders Deathbird.

“All ships open fire on target 001-Alpha Zulu, on my mark.”

Out in space the creature Onslaught and Ororo the wielder of the Uni-Power battle for the upper hand.

“Why do you resist me Ororo. You once believed in my dream, why oppose me.”

“Because Charles you have twisted those dreams into a dark mockery of what those values are.”

“Perhaps Magus was indeed right, humans need to be eradicated so mutants can not only survive but thrive.”

“He does not believe that anymore Charles. He now leads the X-Men and runs your school as the head master. Your dream as it was was an ideal of nobility. “

“Perhaps your right Ororo, then perhaps you are wrong.” With this Onslaught fires upon two Imperial Navy ships destroying them utterly.


On the asteroid, Gladiator faces Wolverine.

“Wolverine you can not hope to defeat me.”

“Ah know yer secret bub.” Wolverine growls out and he lunges at the near power incarnate Gladiator.

“And what is that little man.” Gladiator catches Logan and smiles.


“Ya have ta believe in yerself.” Wolverine replies as he implants a thumb in Gladiator’s eye.

“Aahhhhh!” Gladiator screams as he releases the man called Wolverine. “I’ll KILL you!!”

“Another thing is Ah have an Ace.” Wolverine counters as he swipes at Gladiator’s back with his adamantium claws. Wolverine begins to growl as he looks to the heavens. His eyes change from an amber color to a complete red. His clothing rips as he begins to grow, his hair turning white, his normal hairy body become coarse white fur. “Call dis the Wiendigo.” Wolverine roars as he now stands seven feet tall, his white fangs and adamantium claws gleam, his white tail swirling like a cat ready to pounce. “I stopped the Hulk in this form red tights and I know I can stop you. Play-time is over.”

“What in the name of the Seven Lords?!”

The battle is quick, and the Gladiator falls decapitated. The monstrous howl of the Wolverine can be heard throughout the asteroid.

“What wuz dat chere?” Gambit asks Jean Grey as he takes out the telepath Oracle.

“Oh my God. Its Wolverine.” Jean answers.

“The squirt?”

“Quite Gambit.” Jean says as she concentrates.





“Gambit, Hepzibah lets get moving. We have to get to Kurt.” Jean replies as she runs.





Jean stops. “Gambit head for Hank.”





Havoc voices over the Psi-Link.



Minutes later Gambit makes it to the scene to see the large white creature rampaging, seeing the imperial guard on the ground defeated. Some dead, others wounded. Hank safe and out of the way, Jean arrives seconds afterwards along with Alex.

“Havoc it appears as though he can control that side of him now.” Hank replies

“No he can’t!” Jean responds, she looks at the bestial Wolverine. “He almost killed Scott in that form, almost killed me. Could he have learned to control it?-

“Jean are you al…”Havoc stops in midsentence as he raises his arms toward Wolverine.

“Alex?” Jean asks as she sees his eyes.

Meanwhile high above the asteroid Xavier smiles. “Ororo I am about to kill Logan and you can not do anything to stop it.”

“WHAT! NNOOO!!” It is then Xavier slams into Ororo, sending her through a ship.


“Alex?”

Havoc fires his plasma energy, full strength toward Wolverine. Everything seems to move in slow motion as the energy matrix swirls toward the white furred Wolverine until a figure leaps infront of the blast. A blast capable of leveling mountains, a blast that is a hot as the sun itself. The figure is Remy LeBeau, the man called Gambit.

“NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!”




****************

Desrobireja-emmancipation





You must login () to review.