“Hey Logan, wait up.”

He turned to see Marie hurrying towards him, her face covered by a wide stupid grin. He stopped walking, even though he’d been headed outside to smoke a cigar before his meeting with the Professor.

It had been several hours since he and Jean talked in the library and he was still trying to sort it all out in his mind. He wasn’t exactly sure why the news that ‘Ro had nearly married someone else, long before she met him should bother him so much, but it did.

Or maybe it was the fact that she had loved someone so deeply; had been prepared to live the rest of her life with him and had nearly made the biggest mistake of her life by settling for a love that had been less than she deserved. Whatever was bothering him wouldn’t go away no matter how he tried to rationalize it so he had decided that maybe he needed a smoke to relax himself.

But as soon as he saw Marie he knew that somehow his attempts to relax would be useless once she spoke with him. He could see the repressed happiness and glee in every line in her body. Not to mention her smile; she was flashing so many of her teeth, he was surprised she didn’t break her jaw contorting her face that much. Somehow, he had the sinking feeling that her happiness had something to do with him; more importantly, it had something to do with the rumors that were flying around the school.

Logan was a suspicious man by nature; in his lifetime, what little he remembered of it, he’d been taught well not to trust people. In fact, he'd always assumed that he'd been taught that in the life previous to the experiment that wiped out his memory. And now, as Marie walked up to him, with the stupidest of grins on her face, his suspicious nature was screaming at him; that somehow she knew about what had happened between him and Ororo.

“Hey kid, how’s it going today?” He fell in step beside her as they exited the mansion. As soon as Logan cleared the door, he lit up enjoying the smoke that rolled into his lungs; even as his healing factor kicked in and repaired the damage.

“Good Ah guess. Hey Ah meant to tell ya that Ah got a B+ on that shop project ya had me do. Ah’d have gotten an A if ya woulda helped me.”

Logan chuckled when he remembered her shock at his refusal to help her.

“You mean if I would’ve done it for you. We had this talk, remember. Don’t you feel better about yourself given that you did all the work yourself?”

Rogue shrugged reluctant to admit he was right.

“Yeah Ah guess; Ah mean Ah know how to do it now so that’s good; and Ah understand how it all works.”

“Never thought you’d be having fun in the class though huh?”

“Yeah, that’s a bit of a surprise.”

“So, what did you want to talk to me about?”

“What do ya mean?”

“Come on Rogue, you didn’t track me down to just tell me about your shop class. I can see it all over you; you’re about to jump out of your skin. So I gotta ask, why?”

“Ah heard Jubilee talking to a bunch of the other students today.”

“Yeah, what’s she planning this time? Last I knew she’d already managed to destroy the kitchen at least twice and nearly poisoned half the students. Is she trying to bribe her way back into the kitchen or something?”

“No, not really. She was…well she says that she saw…Ah don’t know if Ah believe it but Ah have to ask…”

“Marie, spit it out before you bite your tongue by mistake.”

“She says that she saw ya and Ororo in the workout room this morning.” She was fishing for information; at least he thought she was.

He wondered just how much she knew, and how much she was merely guessing at. Logan shrugged suddenly wishing that he had a cigar handy. He felt like he needed a smoke.

“Yeah so, we’re there every morning.”

Rogue smirked.

He was trying to play it cool but she didn’t seem to be buying it. He knew that Jubilee had told her share of stories and often jumped to the wrong conclusions. But he wondered just what she had said to Rogue.

“Yeah well this time she says ya'll were kissing.”

Logan felt the slight tic in his face at her words and he knew that she’d seen it as well. No one else would have noticed it; but one look at her face and he knew that she had.

A smile broke out on her face.

“Kissing huh?”

She crossed her arms, meeting his eyes, refusing to back down.

“Yeah.”

His voice was quiet. Despite the seriousness of the topic, he couldn’t resist dragging things out.

“Well, do you believe her?”

She nodded. “Ah’m inclined to given our previous conversation.”

“Someone’s pretty articulate today.”

She became agitated, as he continued to toy with her, drawing out the conversation.

“Come on Logan, spill it.”

“Uh-huh, right and watch you walk off with the pot.”

For a moment she looked confused.

“The pot? Actually if its true, Ah won’t win. Ah think Remy’s got this week.”

Logan chuckled as he realized that she had probably stopped to tell Remy about the conversation with Jubilee. He wondered if Ororo’s dear adopted brother would be stopping by to warn her off of him in the near future.

“Remy huh? Why am I not surprised? You giving him the inside track or something?”

“No, we’ve never really talked about it. Ah mean Remy talks about Ororo a lot; they grew up together to some extent Ah think. He’s never really cleared that up; just saying that she’s like family to him even though they aren’t really related.”

“Yeah, he feels pretty protective of her.”

“Don’t try and distract me. And don’t change the subject. Answer the question.”

“Fine, I kissed her this morning. You’re damn pushy ya know that? Where’d you get that from? Ya used to be such a sweet girl.”

She laughed.

“Yeah well after having ya rattling around in my head, its amazing that Ah’m still this polite. So are ya two an item now?”

He grew serious.

“I think so, yeah. But keep it to yourself for now; we’d like a chance to see where this goes first.”

Rogue nodded not even bothering to hide her happiness at the news that Logan had finally made his move.

“Alright. So when’s yer first date?”

“I thought I’d take her to dinner tonight. I probably should ask Jean where would be a good place.” He began walking back to his room, with her in tow.

“Do ya have anything nice to wear?”

He shrugged as he wondered just what she might be leading him into.

“Nice?”

She rolled her eyes at his tone of disbelief .

“Yeah, like slacks and a dress shirt. Maybe a tie?”

Logan snorted loudly at that; the mere thought that he would not only own a tie but wear one was not something he would ever have voluntarily admitted to.

“I have something nice enough, I guess.”

Rogue grabbed his arm and began dragging him in the direction of his room.

“Come on Sugah, Ah want to see what you consider nice. Ya ain’t takin’ Ms. Munroe out wearing jeans.”

Logan went along quietly enough, but he was suddenly fearful of just what Rogue planned to dress him in.

“God help me from meddlin’ women.” He muttered quietly as she dragged him down the hall.


“Stormy, Remy need to talk to ya.”

Ororo looked up from the stack of papers on her desk and regarded her brother with fond affection even as she cringed at his words.

“Dear brother, if you value your life, you will stop using that wretched nickname.”

Remy chuckled as he walked into the room and sat on the corner of her desk.

“You always threaten Remy wit violence, but you still smile whenever he use dat name.”

She could not resist a slight grin as she leaned away from the desk to contemplate him.

“We shall see; now what did you need to speak to me about?”

“It is about dis guy Logan; Rogue says dat you and he were kissing. Is dat true?”

Ororo could not hide her surprise at his words; the kiss had only occurred mere hours ago. Though she and Logan knew that whatever relationship they had would soon be discovered, they both had thought they would have a small portion of time before the truth came out. It appeared that they were both mistaken.

“How in the Goddess’s name did you find that out? Can there be no secrets in this house?”

Remy chuckled at her indignation.

Despite the gravity of the situation and the seriousness of the subject she found herself enjoying his amusement.

“From your answer, Remy would guess dat it is true.”

Ororo decided to be completely honest with him; she was not sure if she could lie to him anyway.

“Yes, Remy it is true; I did kiss Logan just this morning in the workout room; although once I find out how Marie found out so fast I shall glue that person’s lips shut.”

“But why Ororo, why kiss dis man? He does not seem your type.”

She looked puzzled.

“I was not aware that I ever had a type. Though, I know that he is not like any other man I have ever dated. But things change. People change. I tried loving a man that was what everyone thought was perfect for me. And it broke my heart.”

She watched a trace of anguish flutter across his face at the mention of the man who nearly broke her heart.

“But dis one could do it too. Remy wishes dat you would not see him. He does not want to see your heart broken again.”

Ororo reached out, taking his hand in hers, touched by his concern even as she felt annoyance at his overprotective nature.

“Remy, dear brother, I love you. And I say this with the utmost affection: but kindly butt out.”

“But Stormy,”

She cut him off with a swift gesture of her elegant hand, her annoyance clearly evident in both her face and her words.

“Everyone I care about is trying to tell me how to live my life; how I should be content. I love you all but I am tired of it. I need to know if being with Logan can bring me that contentment. I am tired of sitting back, watching others living their lives and being happy. I want to feel again; even if it is just a couple nights of hot steamy sex.”

Remy couldn’t hide his shock at her rather personal words.

“Ororo!”

She slapped his arm affectionately even as she continued.

“Do not act so surprised brother; as someone just so recently pointed out to me, I am a flesh and blood woman. I have wants and needs just like everyone else here. But unlike other women, I have a caring loving family that is about to smother me into spinsterhood.”

Remy grabbed her shoulders, meeting her gaze firmly, his face concerned.

“We just want to protect you.”

She smiled with genuine affection as she touched his cheek gently.

“And I want to protect you dear brother. But I know that you must live your life and be free to make mistakes that might cause you pain. And because I know this, I did not speak out when you began seeing Rogue; even though I was worried that a relationship with her might cause both of you considerable heartache.”

“But Remy loves her; Remy would do anything to see her happy; to keep her safe.”

“I know that Remy. But you must realize that she may never gain control of her powers; you may never be able to touch her. Are you prepared to live the rest of your life knowing that? Are your prepared to spend the rest of your life celibate simply to be with her?”

His reply was vehement and firm.

“Yes.”

She knew that he truly meant what he said and loved him all the more for it. Ororo touched his arm gently and smiled at his resolve.

“Then you understand why I must do this. I know that you wish to protect me, but you did not object overly much when I asked him to teach me to fight; nor did you object when I told you he had promised to teach me to ride his motorcycle. And while I must admit, this is a bit different, I do not understand why you should object so strongly if I decide to date him.” Remy didn’t bother to hide his agitation at her inability to see what was bothering him about the whole idea of her and Logan dating.

“Because he will leave you Ororo. And Remy does not want to see dat happen again. Picking up da pieces once is enough for Remy.”

She was surprised by the fear she heard in his voice; surprised more that she had failed to see it coming before now. She should have realized after what had happened with Forge. It was time for some stark honesty.

“Yes Remy, you are probably right. He will leave me. But he is not Forge. And I know that when he does leave, he does so for a reason and he will come back as soon and as quickly as he can.”

Remy’s face did not looked convinced.

“You don’t know dat.”

“Yes I do. I have seen the heart inside Logan and it is loyal and compassionate; despite what he shows to the world, he cares. Look at Marie if you doubt what I say. She knows him as well, if not better than I do because of what passed between them. You were not here the last time that he left but I can tell you that she was not a bit worried that he might not return. In fact, she told me that it was only a matter of time before he showed up again and she was right.”

Remy sighed loudly, his shoulders sagging in defeat as he looked at her.

“Remy knows that look in his Stormy’s eyes. You were always a stubborn girl; even our Pere said so. Remy knows better den to argue wit you when you get dis way. So Remy will not say anyting more about da Wolverine. But if he hurts you Ororo, Remy will know. Da Wolverine will not like what Remy will do to him.” Ororo laughed at her adopted brother as he stood up from her desk.

“Between you and Jean threatening him with bodily harm if he so much as looked at me cross eyed, I am surprised he kissed me at all. Next I will have Scott and Hank storming in here to tell me that Logan is the devil incarnate and I am to be his next sacrifice.”

Remy chuckled even as he leaned forward to kiss her cheek affectionately.

She accepted the kiss gracefully, but then shooed him off as she tried to turn her attention back to the papers at her desk.

“Now be off with you dear brother; unlike you, I have a great deal of work to do.” She watched him walk out wondering. Who else is going to tell me this is a bad idea?


Logan had finally escaped from Rogue’s scrutinizing grasp. She hadn’t seemed happy with anything he had shown her. So he had simply turned her loose in his closet and quietly slipped out before she managed to finagle him into trying anything on. He’d then gone back to the library looking for Jean, but she had gone and he hadn't been able to find her. So now he was walking quickly down the hall towards Ororo’s classroom to tell her of the plans he had made and ask her where she wanted to go out to eat. He stepped back quickly as Remy stepped through the door.

“Hey Cajun.”

Remy stopped for a moment, scrutinizing him for several moments in silence.

Logan began to feel as if Remy was looking for a reason to ask him to step outside; subdued violence was set in every line of his body.

“Remy will say dis only once Wolverine. Stormy is Remy’s sister; dere is no blood between us, but she is Remy’s sister just da same. So you will remember dat before you decide to date her.”

“Point taken Cajun. But just you remember that she's a grown woman; she doesn’t have to justify her life to you.”

“No, she does not. But if you break her heart, Remy will come for yours.”

“If I break her heart, I just might let you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I'd like to talk to ‘Ro.” Logan brushed by Remy, the conversation ended in his mind. He could feel the weight of Remy’s eyes on his back as he walked to Ororo’s desk.

She looked up, smiling up at him, her face registering obvious delight at his arrival. She stood and embraced him.

“Hey darlin’. I was hoping I might catch you still working here.” He let his hands rest on her hips as she pulled away slightly.

“The students handed in their essays today; I was trying to get started grading them before Remy came in. But it seems that today is not my day to get anything done; I keep getting interrupted.”

“Well, if I’m keeping ya from something important, I can leave.”

She chuckled as he stepped back, away from her. She reached out and grabbed his arm to keep him from leaving the room.

“No, do not go. I was only teasing. Now why were looking for me?”

“Can’t a man come in to say hi to a beautiful, gorgeous woman?”

“Yes, but somehow I do not think that was all you had in mind.”

“What makes you say that?”

“There is a glint in your eye; you are up to something.”

“Actually, this time I’m really not ‘up to something’ as you put it. I just came to ask you if you would like to go to dinner with me tonight.”

“Dinner? You want to take me to dinner?”

“Of course. You didn’t think I just wanted a roll in the hay did you?”

Ororo let her eyes fall, unable to meet his.

“I am not sure what I thought.”

Logan touched her chin, gently lifting her face as he looked her squarely in the eye.

“’Ro, I told you before that I wanted to take this slow, see where it goes. As much as I might want to, jumpin’ right into bed with you wouldn’t be a good thing to do.”

“All right. Where were planning on taking me?”

“I thought I’d let you choose.”

She looked thoughtful for a moment and he wondered just what thoughts were rattling around inside her lovely head.

“Well, do ya have any ideas?”

She shrugged and he could see a bit of mischief creep into her eyes. He had seen that look before, right about the time that she had presented him with his “randomly” chosen Halloween costume. He braced himself even as he wondered what she was up to this time.

“I am not sure that you would want to do this with me.”

“Now I’m gettin’ worried darlin’. After all the things you’ve managed to con me into, what could there possibly be that you’d think I wouldn’t do?”

“I was thinking miniature golf.”

“I didn’t think that any places were open this time of year. It’s gotten pretty cold out ‘Ro. We just discussed stopping our rides just last week.”

“I know of one place that is indoors; they are open all year long.”

“Can I ask why?”

“We have been comrades in arms, then friends and now this. You told me that you wanted to take this slow; so do I. As this is our first date I see no need to complicate it by making either of us uncomfortable. This is something simple, something neutral that we can do together. You do not have to dress up and I do not have to worry if I am forcing you into an awkward situation. The more extravagant dates can come later, when we have had time to explore this new side of our relationship.”

“What about dinner?”

“Let us keep that simple as well; I have been craving pizza all day.”

“Just promise me that it’ll have some form of meat on it somewhere.”

“I promise.”

“Well I’ve got my meeting with Chuck at seven; that should take about an hour. How does eight sound?”

“Eight would be perfect.”

He kissed her gently and stepped back from her.

“See ya then darlin’.” He walked out of her classroom whistling as he walked away. For a moment, the cheery tone filled the large hallway.

Suddenly, Scott rounded the corner, a disbelieving look on his face.

“Someone call the press, Logan’s in a good mood.”

“Can it One Eye; not even you could bring me down today.” Logan looked around, seeing that Scott wasn’t the only one staring at him as if he’d sprouted another head. “And what the hell are you all starin’ at anyway. Ain’t anybody ever been in a good mood in this house before?” He began muttering under his breath as he walked away.


Ororo heard the entire exchange and chuckled to herself as Logan’s voice faded and she turned her attention back to the papers in front of her. A moment later, Scott popped his head into the room.

“Hey ‘Ro, you got a minute?”

“Please tell me not you too!”

Scott looked slightly puzzled.

“Not ‘me too’ what?”

Goddess save me from well intentioned idiots. If he says one thing about Logan, I shall fry him where he stands. She thought even as she reached up to rub her temples, trying to massage away the headache that was beginning to blossom just behind her eyes.

“What is it Scott?”

“Jean and I were wondering if you could watch the kids tonight; she wants to try and catch a movie.”

She looked up, a slightly evil smile on her face as she gave her reply.

“I am sorry Scott, but you will have to stay in and rent a movie. I have a date tonight.”

“That’s great, we…” he stammered suddenly as her words finally penetrated. “You have a what? With who?”

“Despite the rumor to contrary I do have a life outside of this school and the team. And who my date is with is none of your business. Now, is there anything else I can help you with?”

He stood there for several seconds, struck dumb by her words.

“Scott, do close your mouth. I think the chances of attracting flies with it this time of year are relatively nonexistent. What else do you need?”

His mouth snapped shut.

“Nothing Ororo; I hope you have a nice night.”

She watched him walk out somewhat dazed and sighed loudly. Despite his mystified actions, she would have bet money that he was even then headed to find Jean and tell her of what he’d just learned. She turned her attention back to the essays before her even as she began to mentally tick off the minutes until Jean herself came looking for her.


She didn’t actually approach Ororo until later that day; not until after the last of the students’ classes had ended. In fact, Ororo had all but given up on her showing up at all as she climbed the stairs to her attic room to begin preparing for her date with Logan when she saw Jean just ahead of her in the hall.

“Jean, are you looking for me?”

Jean smiled at her and rushed over to take her arm as she practically dragged Ororo up the rest of the stairs.

“Jean what in Goddess’s name are you doing?”

Jean remained silent, dragging her into her room and shutting the door.

“The walls have ears; well, not so much ears as nosy students with ears. I didn’t want anyone to overhear anything. You’re going to have a hard enough time keeping this a secret as it is.”

Ororo calmly walked over to her closet, mentally pondering what to wear even as she gave Jean a cool as cucumber response.

“Keep what a secret exactly Jean?”

Her friend chuckled as she came to stand next to her.

“You can play dumb all you want ‘Ro, but I know about you and Logan. He told me this morning in the library, right after your workout. When Scott came in a few hours ago, stammering some nonsense about you having a date, I put two and two together and came up with one; as in only one possibility. You two have a date tonight.”

The smile on Jean’s face was infectious and Ororo found herself returning it.

For a moment, they stared at each other smiling and then the years melted away from them both as they both screamed with excitement and began laughing like loons. They were no longer adults; the simple concept of a date had regressed them into a couple of giggling teenage girls.

Jean dragged her over to the bed and sat down on it as she began grilling Ororo for details.

“So what happened, mountain man finally make his move?”

Ororo laughed at the mental image produced by the very apt nickname for Logan.

“He kissed me, after our sparring session this morning.”

“I thought he was in a damn good mood when I spoke to him this morning.”

“Jean, you said that he told you about us.”

“Sorry, I lied hoping you might spill the beans. The only thing Logan spoke to me about was that he was attracted to you.”

Ororo frowned, but there was no sting behind the gesture.

“You are setting a bad example.”

“For who? No one’s here but you and me. Besides, it’s not like you wouldn’t have done the same thing if the tables were reversed; or need I remind you of who pumped who for information when Scott finally asked me out?”

Ororo laughed as she recalled the night when Jean had shown up at her door, slightly befuddled and confused but radiant all the same.

“No, let us not get into that. As I recall, somehow that conversation quickly spiraled out of control when someone in this room, who shall remain nameless, decided ‘we’ needed a drink.”

Jean groaned at the reminder.

“Don’t remind me. I don’t know who was more surprised, you or Scott, when I leaped off your balcony, knocking him down and kissing him senseless.”

“I would say Scott. I thought you might snap one day.”

Jean laughed loudly as she stood and looked through Ororo’s clothes.

“So where is he taking you?”

“I had thought to keep this first date simple; I asked him to take me for a pizza and a round of miniature golf.”

Jean turned around, flabbergasted by her words.

“You didn’t!”

Ororo nodded.

“Well then, I guess something sexy and somewhat revealing is out.”

“I should think so.”

Ororo came up behind her and touched her shoulder lightly. “Jean, are you alright with this, Logan and I dating I mean?”

Jean looked at her and touched the hand that rested on her shoulder.

“You should be happy; if this is what you need to be happy, then yes I’m just fine with it.”

Touched, Ororo reached out and embraced her.

There was a slight sheen of unshed tears in Jean’s eyes as she pulled away, sniffling a bit. She turned back to Ororo’s closet, reaching into Ororo’s stunning wardrobe and grabbed a simple comfortable top.

“Now, let’s get you dressed, shall we.”


Logan had just left his meeting with Xavier and he was running a bit late. He was hopeful that Ororo wouldn’t be too angry; he really hadn’t intended for the meeting to ramble on as it had. But something had changed between him and Xavier during the months since his return. They’re meetings had evolved far beyond the original idea of a simple progress report from him to the professor. At first, Logan had felt awkward and said little unless the professor asked a direct question. But as time passed, and Logan had settled into his roll as a teacher, the meetings became something more for both of them.

Logan often went to the professor when he needed an ear and the professor had begun to use him as sounding board for ideas on how best to train the students and other members of the team. In fact, a few of the newest danger room scenarios that the X-men were facing were courtesy of Logan’s suggestions to the professor on how to best push the other members of the team. Logan also gave several suggestions on how best to train some of the students in the use of their powers.

That’s what had happened; Logan had been trying to help the professor figure out a way for a powerful mutant to learn to control and utilize his abilities. All while dealing with some severe emotional trauma from the young man and guilt over having accidentally killed someone when his powers were out of control. Logan felt emotionally drained after his discussion with the professor and knew that a night out with Ororo, just the two of them, would go a long way towards lifting his spirits. He left the professor with the promise that he would pass on any helpful hints he could think of and rushed to Ororo’s room.

He arrived to the music of female laughter and realized after a moment that Jean was in the room with Ororo. It seemed that he wasn’t the only one that was running late. He reached up and knocked and the laughter faded away as Jean came to the door.

She opened it not at all surprised to find him on the other side of it. She leaned out and kissed him on the cheek gently; he fought the urge to blush as she appraised him closely.

“Hey Logan, I came up to give ‘Ro a hand with her outfit. We ran a little over; she’ll be ready in a second.”

He smiled slightly as she turned back into the room and he followed her.

“Red, if you were anyone else, I’d accuse you of drinkin’.”

There was a sound of muffled laughter from the bathroom and Jean smiled at him.

“Not this time Logan. Ororo and I were just reminiscing and sometimes we end up giggling like little girls.”

“Somehow I’m wonderin’ if the two of you are up to no good.”

Jean shot him a mischievious look.

"Always."

Ororo came out of the bathroom, her heady strong earthy scent filling the room.

Logan looked at her, suddenly unaware of anything else around him as she walked over to Jean to grab a jacket and her purse.

“Pay her no mind Logan, she is just giddy that is all.”

Logan looked over Jean’s shoulder, seeing Ororo walk out of the bathroom.

She was adjusting an earring.

He brushed past Jean and approached her.

She smiled and laced her arm through his.


Jean watched Logan closely as Ororo walked over to him and put her arm through his. She mentally sighed at the look that passed between the two of them. She knew in that moment that nothing and no one else existed for Logan, than the beautiful woman standing by his side. Seeing him, so enamored with someone else caused a slight pang of jealousy which she ruthlessly quashed. This was their moment, their time to shine as a new couple. There was no room for her petty jealousies and concerns over what might have been.

She knew, in that moment that Logan had fallen far deeper than even he knew. And it wouldn’t be long before Ororo fell as well. Their earlier conversation floated back across her memory and despite her earlier misgivings towards the idea of the two of them together she found herself looking forward to watching them fall for each other. They were both stubborn, headstrong and willful people; more often fighting the urges of their passionate natures; they were bound to cause a few sparks and explosions between them.

But watching everything unfold from the sidelines, watching them take the leap from friends to something more, would more than make up for the commotion they were likely to cause. She cleared her throat and the two of them turned from each other; guilty expressions on their faces as they realized that they had been so involved with each other, that they had forgotten she was there. She smiled at them both, hugged Ororo quickly and excused herself from the room. She had the sudden urge to curl up with Scott and con him into watching some tear jerking chick flick.


Behind her, Logan observed Ororo as she watched Jean leave the room.

She was dressed simply, jeans and a simple light top.

But Logan couldn’t seem to take her eyes off of her. Maybe it was because this was the turning point in their relationship. Once they stepped out the door together, there was no going back to what they had been before. After even a single date, Logan knew that there was no way he could ever look at Ororo simply as a friend again. The idea both terrified and thrilled him. So he did the only thing he could think to do before he chickened out completely. He closed his eyes and jumped.

“You look beautiful.”

Ororo turned, blushing slightly at his intense steel gray gaze. She looked down at her clothes and looked back at him.

“Thank you.”

He took her jacket from her, draping it over his arm as he took her hand and led her to the door.

“Ya ready darlin’?”

She nodded.

“Yes Logan, I am.”

He led her out of the door.





You must login () to review.