All Children fight part 2


Stark Tower, within the confines of the training room two Avengers run through a matched gauntlet, the goal is not to get hit and hit the red button on the other side of the room.

“Why do you not like T’Challa?” The man called Steve Rogers better known as CAPTAIN AMERICA speaks to his workout partner WOLVERINE.

“Ah can’t put my finger on it.” Logan responds as he and Captain America leap over energy blasts within the training room.

“Could it” Cap flips “be” he twists around landing into a summersault “you are jealous?”
He lets his shield fly hitting his target, a laser turret.

“Who doesn’t” Logan tucks and rolls “know that” he slides under a mounted turret unsheathing his claws into the servo motors “but its somethin’” He rolls avoiding another blast “else”

“Care to” Cap retrieves his shield as he narrowly escapes a flying bolo net “expand on that.”

“When the” Logan flips side ways landing on his feet then executing a series of flips “X-Men” “Went” “to” “Niganda”

“Okay.” The star spangled Avenger rolls as another blast misses him.

“Panther acted” Wolverine rolls and flips as several energy spikes nail where he was seconds ago “as if he” metal rods with large blunt ends project out of the floor. Logan dodges them all, using them to flip “was aware” “of all of” “it”

“I” Steve moves forward, then flips back as a gattling laser targets him. “can” “tell you” T’Challa” “isn’t a “ “bad guy”

“Isn’t he?” Logan leaps hitting the button turning off the program.

“Your pretty good at this.” Captain America replies, “But really Logan are you sure your not thinking with your heart.”

“Nev’r said Ah wasn’t.” Logan lights a cigar, “You should try dis wit Parker.”

“No thanks, the kid is to agile.” Captain replies.

“How ya think Ah got better.”



His name is Robert Reynolds, a man that maybe the most powerful being on the planet. The world knows him as the SENTRY, and presently he stands in the monitor womb watching for signs of any trouble through out the world. The man next to him has been a loner as a hero for a while now but recently agreed to join the Avengers, his name is Peter Parker and in his new red and gold suit, he is the new and improved SPIDERMAN.

“Your alittle hard core there Sentry.”

“Why do you say that?” Sentry looks over at his teammate.

“You take monitor duty a lot.” Spiderman says as he quickly scans the multiple monitors.

“BEEP BEEP”

“oh oh we have trouble” Spiderman replies.


The Quinjet is the worlds fastest military-grade jet transport able to reach speeds of up to Mach 5.4.

“Alright people we will be there in a few minutes. Wolverine I want you and RONIN to infiltrate the palace. Spiderman, Ironman, Cage, Sentry you’re the main attack force. Spiderwoman your with me. According to T’Challa, the group of criminals includes Rhino, Abomination, the Green Goblin and Crimson Dynamo. Since Ironman and Spiderman know them, I want them to run info and lead that strike. I do not know who else is there but none of these people are leadership material. It could be a distraction.”
Captain America replies keeping eye contact with them all.


Her name is STORM, former leader of the X-Men, current girlfriend to the Black Panther. She commands the elements of the storm, making her an Omega-class mutant.
Right now, though she is standing in the way of a woman named Andria whose powers are much like the X-men’s enemy Magneto. She calls herself LODESTONE, her partner is an electromagnetic being dubbed ZZZAXX. The Black Panther went to make sure the other unknown criminal didn’t get to the palace vaults. Unfortunately she is outnumbered though not out classed.

She throws lightning at Lodestone who simply absorbs it harmlessly through her magnetic shield. Torrents of rain and wind do little to the two criminals. She raises her force in the small area to a force five hurricane but is grabbed by an unseen force.

“We will kill you weather bitch.” Lodestone laughs as Storm falls dizzy, “Remember your blood is still iron based and I can make sure I reroute the blood from your brain.”


“Why..” Ororo fights for consciousness “are” “you” her breath is labored “here.”

“To kill Avengers.” ZZZAXX taunts.

“RRRRROOOOOAAAARRRRRRR!!!!” is all Ororo hears as she passes out. The name is upon her lips “Logan?”





You must login () to review.