All Children fight 3


“RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!” Storm hears his feral call to arms, her mind dims into darkness with a single worded question on her lips.

“Logan?”

“The mighty WOLVERINE.” Lodestone coos as electromagnetic power courses through her body.

A shadowed figure follows the man called feral by some, killer by others. She wields two katana, drawn for blood. Until recently many thought she was a man, some thought her to be Daredevil himself. Her name is Maya Lopez, a Latina Native American who is deaf and was a lover of the man without fear. She was once called Echo, now she is dubbed RONIN, and student of Wolverine. ZZZAXX fires an electro blast toward Ronin only to miss, scrouching the wall behind her. Quickly Ronin points the bottom toward the being made of electromagnetic energy as a metal cable luanches. The cable passes through the near intangible creature implanting itself in a wall. Ronin then throws the sword through a window aiming at the ground.

“NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” ZZZAXX screams as within that instant he realizes what the warrior is doing. The same tactic was done to him once before by a “powerless” other whom possessed a bow and arrow. His name was Hawkeye the Archer. As the sword pierces the ground near the window ZZZAXX flies upward.

With fluid motion the man called Wolverine slices at the woman in green and blue. Her magnetic shield saving her from a near eviseration. She smiles as she projects an electromagnetic force, grabbing the metal skeleton of her opponent. He is slammed through a wall, than into the ceiling, the floor, another wall, finally impaled by the chandlear, as his body hangs, blood pouring to the floor.


Outside the Rhino luanches himself at his full speed of one-hundred miles an hour toward everyone’s favorite non-mutant SPIDERMAN, only to find that the webcrawler flips over him. With little effort Spiderman uses his adhesion ability, grabbing the running Rhino’s foot. “Newton’s law Rhiny” The Rhino finds himself catapulted in the air, “An object in motion” toward the monster Abomanation “stays in motion.” The green skinned monstrousity never sees it coming as he is busy with SENTRY. The collision literally breaks the windows of the palace. The Green Goblin moves with uncanny manuverablity on his glider, firing energy blasts toward the flying armored avenger IRONMAN.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Come on shiny pants hit me!!!” The current Goblin is actually the son of Norman Osborn and Gwen Stacy, who aged radically along with his sister. Norman found away to stop the genetic anomaly, which was part of his mutation. Gabriel Osborn has superhuman strength, speed, agility, durability and intelligence. He is the aire apparent of Oscorp. He is a a raider, a man possessed, he is also insane.

Tony Stark, the man behind the armor, has trouble tracking this latest holder of the Goblin Mantle. Never has Ironman faced any of the Green Goblins and is finding out why they are Spiderman’s most deadly foes. The Goblin dives, barrel rolling as he dodges high energy repulsar blasts from his foe, guiding those blasts. Goblin slips and rolls creating frustration in Ironman.

“Stand still!” Ironman yells “how is it that my sensors can’t lock onto him?”

Sentry turns around as he sees the Goblin play chicken with him. Behind the advancing Goblin a repulsar blast zones in only to find a target, the Sentry. Meanwhile the Spiderman finds himself against Crimson Dynamo and the Abomanation.


“Hello Captian.” An oriential man of twenty replies as he stands over the body of the Black Panther.

“Who are you?” The man of broad stripes and stars asks.

“My name is Temugin.” The young man replies. Spiderwoman gasps.

“He is suppose to be the Madirin’s son.”

With a single thought before CAPTAIN AMERICA AND SPIDERWOMAN can react a brilliant light flashes.


Lodestone and ZZZAXX stand over the beaten bodies of Ronin and Wolverine. Wolverine begins to move, rising to his feet.

“I suppose I will have to pull a Magneto on your hairy ass Wolverine. So we can make you stay down.” Lodestone replies. Moments later ZZZAXX and Lodestone create an electromagnetic field around the feral mutant Wolverine and he begins screaming in pain as what appears to be beads of sweat appear from his pours. Then it happens, his metal rips from from his skeleton, mutaliating his flesh and muscle. The screams are heard throughout the palace and the court yard.

“Avengers break off!” yells Ironman as he where it can from.

Minutes later as Spiderman and Ironman find the source of the screams, they find Ororo Monroe, the STORM, holding a blooded Wolverine in a pool of hardened Adamintium.

“Oh Goddess Logan, why you.”





You must login () to review.