All Children Cry part 2

“What do you mean the attack may have been planned?” The woman called SPIDERWOMAN replies to her blue and yellow clad companion SENTRY.

“I have been experimenting with my abilities as was suggested by Ms. Frost. I recently learned how to scan peoples’ minds. It was during my practice that I happened to scan one of the majors. He was there in the security room when they discovered the jet coming in as it entered Wakanda air space. He was ordered from T’Challa himself to stand down and call us.”

“T’Challa may not have wanted his men harmed.” Spiderwoman replies.

“Look Jess I don’t know what’s going on but what I do know is that the platoon that held up Abomination was able to do it for several minutes while I was tangling with Rhino, before Sentry got there.” SPIDERMAN answers. “They backed off when Robert got involved.”

“Also according to the security logs, which were tampered with by the way, show an elapse time of 2.5 minute loop. It was a good fake but the ghost image lingered.” Says IRONMAN. “Why I don’t know but I do know that we are being suckered by an old friend.”

T’Challa stands facing the unconscious man originally named James Howlett held within the Healing Vat. The operation was a success and now it will take time to see if the experiment will take. It is not what the King of Wakanda is thinking about though. He thinks about the man named WOLVERINE.

“More often than not, when choosing a road, it’s the easy path taken. The reasons are obvious, understandable but ultimately undefendable.” T’Challa stares down at his instruments checking the readings. “ Because we were created to create ourselves. It’s the greatest gifted given to us by our creator. The problem though, is that many, a gift falls short of what they believe they deserve.”

The BLACK PANTHER then places his mask over his head, covering his face. He then moves back in front of the vat. “Born to GREATNESS is a lie and fate was invented by cowards, but DESTINY is something we hold in our hands Wolverine. My father helped Lord Darkwind after World War II and when the Lord “died”, we gave that information to the Canadian government. The Red Skull was the man that killed him to gain that secret. Even now, his grasp is felt around the Earth. He owns the Media and he tells them, those insecure men ignorantly seeking to tell people what to think. What we think, I’ve learned, is secondary to what we feel. We are not machines, we are human beings all of us. Our intellect, for better or worse is slave to our emotions. He pushes the hatred of Mutants as his party did the Hebrew and all who were different before World War II. The war that will come will bring us into another World War. It is a shadow war Logan, one you were a pawn of. Skull, Strange, Zemo, Xavier, Stark, Doom, Hudson, others and I are members of this shadow war that is actually an incredibly intricate chess game. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” People call us some of us the Illuminati Logan and like it or not you are a pawn once more, as is the other Avengers. I need you to take care of my problem that the Skull sent without exposing me. In return I will give you the power to fight against the darkness once more.”


“Hey Cap, its Cage we have a problem.” CAGE holds a cell phone as he watches Panther from the shadows of the observation room.


TEMUGIN holds sway over a metal orb, rolling it along his hand over and under. He smiles overtly as he hears footsteps entering his room.

“Yes Mr. Schimt.”

“My dear boy, its Johann remmebr that.”

“My father called you Mr. Schimt or Skull and I learn from him. I only became part of this to show honor upon his name.”

“I know and like he I am a member of the Beschatten Sie Congress even sitting in as chairman for two terms. I came here to ask if you would like to destroy Stark and his pawns the Avengers.”

“With pleasure.”





1-German for Shadow Congress

tell me how its going, personally I am enjoying how this is panning out.





You must login () to review.