“I wish I lived in a world where everything was beautiful and nothing ever hurt. But that’s just a wish, because that isn’t the case. I live in a world where many things are beautiful, but lots of things hurt. My heart, my mind, my soul, and my body hurt, in pure desire for Wolverine. It’s not just a carnal desire; it goes much deeper than that. I feel that when he looks into my eyes, he’s looking into my soul, he’s reading the book of all that I am. More than anything I wish that he would make the first move, so that I wouldn’t have to suffer the way I am about wondering how he feels.

I wonder if when I look into his eyes does he think I’m reading the story of all that he is? He’s quite an interesting man and I’d love to hear all the stories of his childhood, but of course he never shares. I want him to trust me, to feel like he can be himself with me, but I don’t know how to go about doing that. I want him to know that not only am I his friend, but that I want to be his lover, his wife, his other and perhaps even his better half.

Wolverine is always making crude comments about sex around me…I wonder are those comments silent gestures about what he wants to do to me? If they are--whoa, where’s the water to cool me down? ::Takes a deep breath thinking about the many things Wolverine always talks about doing::





You must login () to review.