It had been four months already, and the school had seemingly returned to normal as everyone went about their routine. Four months since they saw one of their own sacrifice herself to save them. Four months and all seemed well as the hallways of the school bustled with the sound of students hurrying to their next class so lost in their own sheltered world that none noticed the banging noises that echoed through the walls. Nor the occasional squeal and growls that were emitted. Four months and they all found a way to deal.

 

"Fuck! So tight," He grunted as he moved forward, hard and forceful. "Grrghhhnnn," He growled low in his chest. For her part she found it difficult to maintain her balance, as she gripped one hand on the molding above her from her spot, pinned against the wall. Her other hand gripped around his neck, as her back rubbed up and down the wall. She bit down on her bottom lip, containing the scream that was on the verge of escape, a task she found impossible as her orgasm crashed over her, causing her to shift forward and bite hard against his shoulder. In turn, he too swallowed a roar as he came, filling her womb until his sperm spilled out and down her thighs. Both held their position, as they panted and waited for their heart rates to slow. After a few moments she unwrapped her one leg that was locked around his waist, and he slowly sat her on the ground. Neither looked at the other as they fixed their clothing. She untied the scarf she had been using as a headband and hastily wiped the wetness from between her thighs and then pulled her panties, which had been tossed to the floor, back on. When she thought she was presentable, she moved to the locked door of the supply room, to leave. "Ro," He called to her and she stopped and looked coyly at him from over her shoulder, waiting for him to speak. "Uh, thanks," He finally said nervously raking his fingers through his damp, wild mane. She dropped her head a bit and hurried from the room. He clenched his jaws and inwardly kicked himself for his words. "Logan, you are a son of a bitch," He grumbled before he too made his way out of the room.

 

She swiftly made her way to her room, locking herself in. She fell across her bed and instantly began to cry. 'Goddess, help me,' She silently prayed as the images of what she had just done with Logan replayed in her mind, invoking deeper sobs. When had this happened, when had she become a whore, and Logan's whore no less? She contemplated as she now lay staring up and out of the skylight above her bed. Then she remembered when and why…


Flashback


A storm raged outside, one of Mother Nature's own creations, which were the ones Ororo liked best. Those storms that needed no energy from her, those were the ones she watched out her window in awe, as if they were the first she had ever seen. This night she found no pleasure in it, no comfort, this night the storm outside was simply a canvas to her heart and her soul, and the raw emotion coursing through her. She had lost her two best friends, one to a tragic end and the other to inconsolable grief. She herself was at a loss but felt she had no one to turn to, that had been Jean, but she was now gone.

 

Finding no rest, she decided to go down to the kitchen and make herself some warm milk, it never made her sleepy but it did give her something to do. So, she headed down the stairs, through the foyer, across the study, and into the back entrance of the kitchen, hoping not to awaken anyone. She didn't even bother turning on the light upon entering the kitchen, the one burning dimly over the stove was enough to assist her in her task, and she went about making her milk; grabbing the carton from the refrigerator, grabbing the saucepan from beneath the sink, turning the stove on. Once her drink was made and everything was turned off and cleaned up, she leaned against the sink and sipped at her milk. Closing her eyes as the warmth caressed her throat going down, and then it spread throughout her body. Suddenly the back door burst open, startling Ororo and putting her on the defensive until she recognized the dark figure that walked in. "Goddess, Logan, you scared me," She said moving her hand up to rest against her chest. His hard glare made the hairs on her arms and neck stand on edge, there he stood drenched from head to toe, looking wild and bleeding from several cuts and bruises that were already fast healing. "What happened to you?" Ororo asked as she placed her cup of milk in the sink and moved to the man before her.

 

"Me and my bike fought a tree, tha tree won," He answered turning his neck until it popped.

 

"Why were you out in this weather, and on a bike?" She spoke as she reached up and wiped at a still bleeding cut on his forehead, with a dishtowel. "Honestly, Logan are you trying to kill yourself?" She asked and was stilled when he didn't answer her, but she saw the answer in his eyes. "Oh Logan," She mumbled as she embraced him, not caring that he was a wet mess. After a moment's hesitation, he returned the hug, clinging to her as if his very life depended on it and Ororo was certain that it did. "How can I help you, Logan, how?" She spoke aloud but as a question to herself rather than to him. He only pulled her closer, burying his face in her mass of hair, breathing in her scent deeply. He then did something that stunned Ororo motionless; he softly kissed her shoulder, then her neck, and then her cheek, before moving and placing the softest kiss on her lips. She didn't move, couldn't move not until she felt his tongue seeking entrance into her mouth. It was then that she regained her bearings and pushed him back a bit, looking up at him. "Logan, we cannot,"

 

"Please Ro," Logan pleaded in such a mournful moan that broke Ororo's heart and weakened her resilience. Logan took advantage of her moment of weakness, moving back in and recapturing her lips in a more demanding kiss. This time Ororo welcomed his kiss, allowing it to deepen as Logan shamelessly raked his hands over her silk-clad body. With a low growl on his lips, he lifted her from the floor with ease, turned them towards the kitchen table, and sat her atop. Ororo found she couldn't speak, her mind lost to the sensations that Logan's hands and mouth were creating in her body. Her sanity made a last attempt at reason.

 

"Logan," She gasped and panted as he moved from her mouth back down to her neck. "This is wrong, we should not…" Her protests died on her lips when Logan dropped in between her open bare thighs and hiked her white nightgown up to her waist. Her body fell completely back against the cold surface of the table when Logan slipped his fingers around the leg opening of her panties and inserted his finger deep within her. "Goddess!" She moaned.

 

"So, wet and so fuckin hot," Logan groaned closing his eyes as his finger kept in rhythm with Ororo's body, which was now nearly gyrating off the table.

 

"Ahhhh…ohhhh," Ororo moaned as her head thrashed about the table, but she was suddenly pulled from her world of ecstasy when Logan, who was leaning above, yanked her hips further to the end of the table. She lay looking up at him, directly in his eyes, as she tried to gather her breath, which was coming in pants. She didn't move just watched intensely as Logan fumbled with his belt buckle, hurriedly unhooking it, and then yanking down his zipper.

 

SNIKT!

 

The sound of the cold metal extracting caused Ororo to flinch a little. Her eyes followed the blade as Logan moved it down in between her open legs, and then she gasped as she felt her panties being cut from her body. This caused a glimpse of rationale to flood her mind, but Logan, seeing her fear and he himself fearing she would end their sudden affair, thrust into her fast and fully.

 

"Uggr…Mmmmhh," Ororo cried out only to have it smoldered by Logan's mouth bearing down on hers, swallowing her scream in a deep kiss. In a matter of a few thrusts, both Ororo and Logan were on the cliff ready to fall off. Logan quickened his pace and buried his face in the nook of Ororo's neck, his hot breath caused her skin to tingle. For her part, Ororo clawed at Logan's back as she sought release; feeling as if she were being torn apart by his size, yet she loved every second of it. A low growl rumbled in Logan's chest and moved up into his throat, he nearly roared his release with Ororo soon following him, as she bit into his shoulder to keep from waking the entire house. The two sweat-drenched bodies lay entangled across the kitchen table, both sated and silent, not sure of what to say. After a few moments Logan lifted and moved from Ororo's cum soaked walls, he fixed his clothes, placing himself back in his jeans and zipping them up, as Ororo slowly moved her now aching body to the sitting position, pushing back down her gown. They remained that way, in silence for a few more moments before Logan finally spoke.

 

"Ya should go up and clean yerself, I'll clean this mess," He said waving his hand at the table Ororo was leaning against, she simply nodded her bowed head and moved towards the back stairway. "Ro," He called out and she stopped and looked at him, and the way her hair wildly framed her face as she licked at her now swollen lips, made Logan fight the urge to take her again right there on the floor. He shook off the thought. "I just wanted ta say…" Ororo quickly lifted her hand shushing him.

 

"Logan please do not say thank you," She begged and he clinched his mouth shut. "Tossing money to me would be far less insulting than a 'thank you'. Let us just say good night," She suggested.

 

"Goodnight, Ro."

 

"Goodnight Logan," She said and then turned to once again leave, but stopped and spoke with her back to him. "I do not want to speak of this night…ever," With that said, she left Logan alone in the room to curse himself.

 

"Logan yer a dirty bastard."


End Flashback


She was pulled from her thoughts by the knocking at her door.

 

"Ro," He said softly and she quickly wiped at her wet eyes and face.

 

"Go away,"

 

"Please, Ro I'm sorry."

 

"Oh, and now you are apologizing," She chuckled. "You are quite the gentleman today, Logan."

 

"Dammit Ro, what tha fuck do ya want me ta say?" He said in a near growl, growing frustrated.

 

"Nothing, I do not want nor expect you to say anything. You do not have to. You know it and I know it. You will seek me out later, or I you, and we shall do it all again, maybe on the floor, a table, or my personal favorite up against a wall. So do not worry," The loud crack of the door flying open startled Ororo and she instinctively leaped from the bed. Logan stalked in, soon followed by a certain blue Mutant.

 

"Is everything ok?" Kurt asked as he looked from Ororo to Logan and then back to Ororo, as they both glared at each other.

 

"Yes Kurt," Ororo spoke through clenched teeth never taking her eyes from Logan. "Logan was just about to fix my door," She said as the rumbling of thunder boomed outside.

 

"It ain't broke," Logan growled, kicking it closed in Kurt's face. "See," Ororo's blue eyes shot daggers.

 

"Get out," She hissed.

 

"Not til we talk this out."

 

"Talk about what Logan?" She asked and he looked at her with a total loss of words. "Talking is not what we do remember, at least not with our mouths. Or is that what you meant? Ok," She said and then began to unbutton her blouse, slipping the blouse from her shoulders and tossing it on the floor near her. Logan watched in awe and anger, this wasn’t why he had come up to her, but he still couldn't stop the erection growing in his pants as he watched her slip her skirt down around her ankles. Then there she stood naked and glorious before him and he felt his mouth began to water. "Well?"

 

"I didn't come fer this," Logan said as he adverted his eyes to the floor and then back up into her eyes.

 

"What, now you do not want me?" She asked seductively with a sly smile as she stared at the crotch of his pants.

 

"I ain't saying that…I'm tryin ta say that what I said, thankin ya, knowin ya didn't want me ta ever do that, it…I'm sorry I said that."

 

"It is ok Logan, you should be thankful when you have been serviced, and that is what I did, what I have been doing for several months now, servicing you."

 

"I ain't never thought of it like that darlin, ya've helped me…"

 

"Yes, by becoming your very own live-in whore, at your beck and call," She said as a single tear slid down her face, and Logan felt his very soul crumble.

 

"Ro," He said taking a step towards her, and in turn, she took a step back lowering her head and trying to hide her face, which was wet from her overflowing tears.

 

"Please do not apologize again, it just makes it worse," She said as she sat on the bed, looking down at the floor in front of her as he remained in his spot by the door, watching her. "It was supposed to be solace," She said and then grew silent. "That is what I told myself after the first night we were together. We were both still hurting over Jean's death and it was about comfort, it was solace." She said sternly as if by saying it firmly it would make it true. "But then it happened again and again, I knew that it was wrong."

 

"It didn't feel wrong." Logan finally spoke.

 

"It does to me. I always feel so ashamed afterward and I tell myself that, that would be the last time, but it never is, I keep going back Why do I keep going back, why do you?" She asked with pleading eyes as she searched his eyes for answers.

 

"Because I lo…"

 

~ Ororo, Logan come to my office there is something I must discuss with you. Hurry, please! ~

 

The Professor's voice resounded in their heads and both could tell by the tone that it was something important. Ororo rush to her dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, slipped them on not worrying about undergarments, which she rarely wore anyways. Logan remained near the door waiting for her and when she finished, they both headed downstairs together. Logan grasped Ororo's arm at the top of the stair.

 

"We're gonna finish that conversation later darlin," Logan said with the most serious look Ororo had ever seen on his face, she simply nodded her head, and they hurried down the stairs and to the Professor's office where Scott and Kurt were already sitting, awaiting them. Kurt quickly stood upon seeing Ororo.

 

"Are you ok?" Kurt asked with worry in his eyes and voice, he and Ororo had grown close since he had come to the institute, in fact, he thought of Ororo as his only friend there.

 

"Don't she look ok, blue boy?" Logan said irritated by Kurt's implication that he had or would ever hurt Ororo, and by the way he was caressing Ororo's hand.

 

"I am Fine Kurt, do not worry," Ororo said with a soft, sweet smile, which had the effect she had hoped, Kurt smiled in return and took his seat again.

 

"Good now that you are all here, and safe," The Professor said curiously as to what was really going on, knowing that it would have to be dealt with later because his news was most important.

 

"What's this about Professor?" Scott asked but everyone knew he really didn't care to know.

 

"Well, Scott I have discovered something wonderful while I was using Cerebro. Something that should be impossible, but in fact it makes perfect sense."

 

"Cut the riddles Chuck and spit it out," Logan said what they all were thinking.

 

"Well like with humans, evolution created Mutants. Well, what would happen if, when Evolution began to affect Mutants, causing a rebirth of sorts?" The Professor babbled as confused eyes watched him. "Today I was using Cerebro and a presence that I had never sensed before yet it seemed so familiar to me touched my mind. At first, I thought I was wrong, that I had imagined it but then she called me by name, and…"

 

"She?" Scott repeated his interest suddenly peaked.

 

"Yes Scott, she. More precisely…Jean."

 

"Jeannie," Logan whispered softly.






You must login () to review.