"Now, I wan…"

~~Ororo, Logan.~~

The Professor's voice resounded in their heads, causing Ororo to jump a little in surprise and Logan to growl, hating the intrusion.

~~Come to the Med lab, Jean has awaken.~~

Delight lit up Logan's face as a smile spread across his lips. "Jeannie," He spoke softly as he moved around Ororo, who stood naked in the middle of the room. "Hurry up and get dressed Ro, Jeannie's awake," He said with a bright smile as he left the room, yet again leaving Ororo bare, embarrassed, ashamed, and all alone. With a heavy sigh, Ororo moved to her dresser to get her clothes. She dressed and then made her way down to the med lab.




She entered the room to find the bed completely surrounded by Scott, Logan, The Professor, and their new doctor and friend, Henry 'Hank' McCoy. "Ro?" She heard a weak female voice call out to her, and despite her earlier feelings towards Logan and his dismissal of her for his obsession with Jean, Ororo found it all dissolve as a smile and tears appeared. She made her way to the bed, as the men stood aside.

"Surely you did not do all this just to get Scott to propose," Ororo spoke repeating the joke she had told Scott earlier.

"Well, a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do, to get the man she loves," Jean replied with a smile. "And it worked," She said raising her hand to display the ring Scott had given her just before everyone had arrived. Ororo smiled wider as she embraced her friend.

"Congratulations!" Ororo exclaimed as she released Jean and stood back to embrace Scott. "To you both," She smiled but it faded slightly as she stared at Logan from over Scott's shoulder and saw the deathly glare he had as he stared back at her. A part of her heart broke for him, and the pain he must be feeling at hearing the news of Scott and Jean's engagement. Ororo released Scott and turned her attention back to her best friend. "So how do you feel, do you remember anything?"

"I'm a bit weak and very tired, but I don't remember much of anything. I mean the very last thing I remember was Scott," She said smiling up at her fiancée. "I remember finding him and how happy I was that I hadn't lost him." She grasped Scott's hand and Ororo instinctively looked to where Logan stood to find that he had left.

"Well, you should get some rest you must be exhausted," Ororo said leaning in and giving her friend a kiss on the cheek. "I shall be back to check on you a bit later," Jean nodded as she settled back against her pillow and Scott took a seat on the bed beside her, as McCoy and the Professor moved into the office to go over Jean's test results. Ororo left the room and made it to the end of the corridor, to the elevators, when a hand came from around the corner, grasping her and pulling her into the waiting elevator. The movements had been so swift she hadn't had time to react and when she was roughly slammed against the elevator wall it left her a bit winded. When she finally regained her composure and could focus, she opened her eyes to look into Logan's piercing gray eyes, which bore into her, with a dangerous intensity. "Logan, what…" The elevator door closed and Logan quickly pushed the stop button and the elevator stilled in its journey up.

He lifted her arms, pinning them against the wall above her head with one of his hands. He used the other hand to tug at her skirt, pulling it upward. She opened her mouth to protest and Logan leaned into her, crushing her with his body and his hand continued their quest to remove her undergarments. His mouth crushed hers, bruising her with his kiss, as his hands became more urgent and impatient. With a swift yank, Logan had torn Ororo's panties from her body and threw them to the floor, and Ororo gasped her surprise into his mouth, which still covered hers. His hand left her thighs and moved to unbuckle his belt.

Logan placed one of his thighs in between hers, prying them apart. He pulled back long enough to free himself from the restraints of his boxers. Then with an animal cry, he thrust forward and deep into Ororo. "Ahhhhhh!" She screamed as she squeezed her eyes shut, tightly to the sharp, burning pain in between her legs. Logan released a growl, sneered, and showed his canine teeth as he pushed into her in anger and cruelty. Ororo simply watched him in slight fear and confusion, never had Logan been rough with her, never had he been mean. She bit into her bottom lip until blood beaded from it, as she tried squelching her screams and cries of pain, for there was no pleasure in this moment for her. He let go of her hands, still pinned above her, and let his fingers get tangled in her thick mane, yanking her head back, and exposing her neck to him, which he eagerly feasted upon, biting and suckling it. "Mmmhhm," She silently cried. Ororo secretly prayed that he would not last as long as their usual time together, which sometimes took hours, this pain was almost unbearable. When she heard Logan's pants increase, along with his thrusts, she silently thank the Goddess for she knew he was close to finding his release. With a roar, Logan spilled himself inside Ororo, leaving him drained and a bit weak. He let go of her and she instantly crumbled to the floor, sobbing. As Logan stumbled back against another wall, trying to catch his breath. He looked to Ororo who sat curled up in a corner crying. He stared at her as if it were the first time, he had ever seen her, then he looked about the elevator in confusion.

"Ro?" He called to her and then his eyes grew wide with the realization of what he had just done. "Oh God, Ro," He moved to her but she scurried back, her eyes whitening over.

"Do not touch me," She warned as she slowly stood on shaky legs and then push the button to start the elevator once more. Electricity crackled about her and Logan took a step back, heeding her warning. "How dare you, how could you?" She asked her tears pouring from her face.

"I…I…" He was truly at a loss for words, not knowing how to explain what he had done, not sure if she'd even understand him or believe it.

"You had no right to treat me that way. I know you are hurt over Scott and Jean’s engagement, but that does not give you the right to take it out on me."

"I wasn't trying-"

"You hurt me, Logan!” She cut off his words. “Goddess, you practically raped me," She said as her sobs grew louder.

"God Ro, I didn't mean ta hurt ya, I wasn't trying ta, I just-"

"I do not care, but I can assure you it will never happen again, this ends now. I am done being a substitute for Jean," Ororo said as the elevator doors opened. "Just stay away Logan, I am warning you," Logan pitifully watched her exit the elevator and stalk down the corridor. He silently cursed himself for letting his animalistic nature do what he wasn't man enough to do.


Ororo had made her way to her room where she had remained for hours, crying and wondering why she had ever allowed Logan into her bed and her heart. It was in this moment of wonderment that she realized, she loved him, she was in love with Logan, though she felt he didn't feel the same and never would. Nope, Logan had Jean on the brain and always would. It was the soft knock at the door that got her to lift her head, and finally notice that it was night out. "Who is it?" She called out making no attempt to move from her position across her bed.

"Uhm Miss Munroe, it's Rogue," A southern drawl came through the door. Slowly Ororo rolled from her bed and made her way to the door, wiping at her puffy eyes before opening it.

"Please call me Ororo, Rogue, or Storm," Ororo said as she now stood before the girl.

"Uhm, ah'm sorry Miss…uhm Ororo," Rogue spoke with a smile. "Logan asked me to give you this before he left," She held out an envelope, but Ororo paid it no mind as she stared at the girl with frightened eyes.

"Logan left?" Ororo asked an indescribable ache tugged at her soul.

"Yeah, and he made me promise ah'd give you this, so here you go," Rogue said as she placed the envelope in Ororo's hand and then turned and began to walk off.

"Did he say when he'd be back?" Ororo called after Rogue, who turned back to face her but not slowing her pace.

"Naw, he didn't say," With that the young mutant disappeared around the corner, leaving Ororo in her doorway clinging the envelope to her chest. After a few seconds to collect herself, Ororo moved back into her room, closing the door and locking it behind her, not wanting to be disturbed. She moved back to her bed, setting the envelope on top and sitting beside it, staring down but not touching it. It took her a half hour to work up the courage to open the envelope when she did, she emptied the contents on her bed. Out fell a letter and Logan's dog tags. Ororo quickly lifted up the dog tags, smiling to herself, knowing the meaning in him leaving them to 'her'. She placed them over her head and let them settle against her chest, and then she unfolded the letter and began to read.

Ro,
I hope ya ain’t readin this expectin something romantic, cause we both know that ain’t never been something I'm good at. First, let me say that I'm a bastard, I know it, you know it, I'm sorry for it and for what it's done to ya. But know that what we have shared these past months weren't something I took lightly it meant a great deal ta me. You mean a great deal ta me, and you were never a replacement for Jean. As for what happened in the elevator, God knows I never meant ta hurt ya, Ro. It was somethin goin on inside of me, I just didn't know how ta tell ya, never been good at expressin myself. Ro, there's a side of me that's primal, animalistic, and I go off of pure raw need sometimes, and what happened in the elevator was that nature comin through. It was my way of claimin ya, as mine. For tha past couple of days, I've had an overwhelming desire and need ta mark ya, and I guess seeing Scott make his claim on Jean invoked it in me, and I couldn't help myself. I know yer probably thinkin it was ugly, but ta me it was natural. It's a part of who I am, and I should have known that yer too good for it, and too good for me. You're a Goddess, and I know ya hate me callin ya that but I ain’t doin it in jest, I say it cause that's how I see ya. I wrote this letter ta ya ‘cause I guess I'm too ashamed ta talk ta ya face-ta-face, and ta tell ya I'm leaving for a bit. And please don't think my leaving has anything ta do with ya, Chuck found another lead ta my past. Anyway, I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll be back and I'll be wantin my tags back. Hopefully, by the time I return, ya would have forgiven me, and if we can't be anything more, then I hope we can at least be friends.
Logan

Ororo folded the letter closed and clutched it to her chest as a single tear rolled from her eyes and down her cheek. She had been so engrossed in the letter that she hadn't noticed the figure that had dropped down onto her terrace and now stood in her opened patio doors.

"So ya forgiven me yet?' Logan's voice filled the quiet room, startling Ororo as she looked at him in surprise. "I didn't want ta leave wit ya mad at me, and I was kinda hopin ya might come wit me," He said as Ororo's eyes grew wider in surprise.





You must login () to review.