She walked out to the lake where she knew she would find him, and there he was sitting on the dock with his fishing pole in hand.

“Hey darlin,” He spoke out as she moved up behind him. She slipped out of her sandals and sat down next to him, letting her feet dip into the cool water.

“Hey,” She replied and then they sat in silence for a moment. “So did you take care of whatever it was you had to do, or were you just saying that to leave Jane and I alone?”

“Yeah it’s all taken care of.” He said never lifting his eyes from the water. “So, did you and Jeannie have a nice talk?”

“Sure, we taked about you and you know how she really wants you so I cannot marry you, cause it would ruin her chances and all.” Ororo said half joking but closely watching his reaction.

“Well she missed her chance, sides her and dick head are tagether and you and I are tagether, makes it awkward, unless yer interested in us all partying tagether?” He threw out smiling and arching a brow at her as her brow bunched in confused and then suddenly turning into a look of disgust.

“Ewww, Logan. It is hard for me to keep my food down as it is…” He chuckled.

“Sorry baby, I couldn’t help it, here…” He reached over into his small cooler and pulled out some things and handed it to her. Ororo took the items, a plastic bottle of milk and something wrapped in foil. She unwrapped it to find several graham crackers inside, and she smiled brightly at him, wondering how he knew that was the one thing she could keep down.

“Noticed tha lifetime supply of graham crackers in tha pantry so I figured they were for you.” He answered her questioning eyes and her smile widened. “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” she mumbled around a mouth full of cracker.

“Fer tha shit yer goin through, that you will go through.”

“It is all a part of the process, if I were to blame anyone I suppose it would have to be God, would it not?” He chuckled again and nodded his head.

“Yeah, but I still wish I could take on some of it so ya wouldn’t have ta bear it all. I watched some of those birthin tapes and…”

“You did, when?”

“Bout an hour ago, pulled some stuff off tha net. Ro it looks painful, and that’s jus tha birthin part. Yer gonna go through hell before ya even get ta tha birthin part. And all I can do is hold yer hand as ya push, and pull her hair back as yer puking her brains out, shit like that, I don’t know it just makes me feel…”

“Left out.” She finished for him and he simply arched his brows in reply. “Logan I promise you I shall do everything in my power to involve you in this experience. There shall be many doctor’s visit and ultrasounds, Lamaze classes, baby shopping, and I will be sure to include you in all of it.”

“Thanks darlin, I appreciate it…but tha shoppin trips aint necessary, I don’t have ta go ta those.”

“Obviously you have never seen me shopping, I shall need your strong arms.” She said smiling sweetly at him and she wrapped her arms around his broad one, and then leaned in and rested her head against his shoulder. They sat in a comfortable silence before Logan spoke out again.

“So, we getting married?”

“Yes, I believe we are.” She replied.

“Bout time,” Logan said as he pulled his pole back and began packing everything up. Ororo watched him curiously. After he packed up everything he held his hand out to Ororo. “Come on then.”

“Where are we going?” She asked as she grasped his hand and allowed him to pull her to her feet.

“Ta get married, tha justice of the Peace will be here at five, that gives ya plenty of time to get upstairs and get dressed.” Ororo stared at him baffled as he tugged along the docks and back up to the house.

~~~~

“Mmhmhmm,” He growled as he nuzzled her neck letting his hands rest against her now seven-month swell. She giggled as she tried to free herself from his grasp.

“Let go this instant, this is what got me into my current state, you do realize?”

“Yup,” He spoke in between the kisses he placed along her collarbone. “And I don’t recall ya complainin at tha time.”

“Well that because you are quite a seducer.” She said causing him to throw his head back in laughter.

“Now that’s a first, never been referred to that before.”

“Well it is true dear husband.” She said as she placed her hand on his larger one, which still gripped her belly, tracing her fingers over the gold band housed there, an exact replica of her own. “Which is why you must let me go, for if not we shall have a repeat of last night and this morning and your son will surely starve.” At these words and a final kiss on her shoulder, he released her and moved to the cupboards pulling out a frying pan, before moving to the fridge.

“So what does my son want fer breakfast, eggs benedict, French toast?”

“Doubled fudged rocky road ice cream.” She spoke out with glee and her husband looked curiously back at her from over his shoulder. “Hey he’s your kid you tell me, this baby wants what he wants and what he wants he gets.” She said smiling as she reached around him and into the freeze where she grabbed out the ice cream ad then moved to the sink and pulled out a spoon from the silverware drawer. She then leaned against the sink and then spooned out and gobbled down gobs of the ice cream. Closing her eyes she threw her head back a bit and moaned out in pleasure, making her husband watch her hungrily.

“if ya really not ready fer a repeat of last night and this morning, darlin, then ya better stop with all that moaning, like ya askin fer something.” She looked at him rolling her eyes a bit.

“That was perfectly innocent it is not my fault you are over sexed and quite a horn dog.”

“Oh it is yer fault I can just look at ya and I’m standing at salute.” He commented as she giggled which turned to a gasp as she let her eyes wonder down to his privates.

“Logan!” She exclaimed in a whisper. “Stop that.”

“Sorry babe, there’s only one way ta stop it now…” He grinned as he moved to her pressing and grinding his body against hers. He leaned in and captured her lips, which she happily parted to his roaming tongue.

“Gawd, will you two get a room or something. Ah don’t need ta see that this early in tha morning and here, I eat here you know?” Rogue said as she entered the room and moved to the fridge not really giving the kissing couple a second glance, truth was she had gotten use to seeing them with their bodies and mouths fused together. It was definitely obvious that they were still newlyweds.

“We’re in a room and we were here first kid.” Logan comments his body still pressed against his wife’s as he looked over at Rogue, who rolled her eyes and headed back towards the door with a soda in hand.

“Oh Logan Scott was looking for ya, something bout workin on his carburetor?” She then disappeared. Logan buried his face back against Ororo’s neck, growling softly causing Ororo to giggle at the sensations.

“Fuck I forgot I promised Scooter I’d help him today.” He grumbled.

“You had better go then.” Ororo coaxed gently shoving him back.

“Yeah, but we’re gonna finish this conversation later darlin.” He said as he leaned back in placing a deep kiss on her mouth, pulling back and leaving her breathless.

“Oh I have no doubt.” She replied with a broad smile, which widen as Logan kneeled down to her belly and placed a kiss upon.

“Ya take care of ya mama, babyboy.” He spoke before standing and leaving out the back way, heading to the garage. Ororo looked after him for a moment with a smile still on her lips, thanking the Goddess that she had been blessed with so much. With a cleansing sigh she then focused her attention back on the tub of Ice Cream. She gasped an bit as she felt a swift kick in her belly.

“Ok little one, Ice cream is on the way.” She spoke through a nervous smile as she rubbed at her belly, but was hit with another ferocious blow, which buckled her knees as she crumbled to the floor. “Goddess,” She gasped before the darkness over took her.





You must login () to review.